Fleming's Steakhouse - Edgewater
90 The Promenade
Edgewater, NJ 07020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Edgewater
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nj/edgewater
- Phone: 2013139463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Edgewater
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Edgewater - Best Restaurants in Edgewater ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Edgewater reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (29)special occasion (28)notable wine list (21)romantic (20)fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (12)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (9)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- AmazingSteakluva24VIPDined on 9/16/2014Flemings never disappoints serving and preparing the best meats to perfection! The service and the quality of food was simply amazing! I was celebrating a bday and they went out of their way to acknowledge it and gave us a special surprise gift!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Birthday DinnerLovesNYCVIPDined on 8/31/2014I treated a dear friend to dinner for her birthday. It was Sunday and the waiter recommended the prime rib special, which included salad, one side, and dessert. Tender prime rib. Yummy loaded baked potato and creamed spinach, which we shared. Fabulous chocolate lava cake. Just $30 each. The waiter was very attentive. And for her birthday, my friend received a gift box of four chocolate truffles. Ambience is warm with view of NYC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third tripVinnyDined on 8/26/2014This is my third visit and it is always great. Almost all wines are available by the glass and the prime steak is delicious. The chocolate lava needs 20 min notice but delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!DannoDined on 8/25/2014Disappointed! We've been to a different location and the overall experience was much better. Great atmosphere like others but terrible service. We felt neglected and there was no presence of a manager. Have to get up to get our water refilled for a few times even during a slow night. The staffs here definitely need better training.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, great viewDinnner42Dined on 8/23/2014Outstanding service, great value, wonderful view of the Manhattan skyline. Extensive wine selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedRichDined on 8/9/2014Was not sure what was In store for us but once food was served we were in heaven. The food was delicious and our steaks cooked to,perfection. Sat outside and enjoyed the patio and the $5 wine /drink/appetizers until 7pm . Will definitely go,back,again.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant superb serviceGraceDined on 8/6/2014We went there for a special occasion with our 2 yo daughter. For those who have kids would know how hard to find a restaurant to accommodate a toddler especially come to fine dinning. The service of Fleming steakhouse is superb. Not only we felt very welcomed with our little one and they have friendly kid menu. The waiter David is extraordinary polite and meticulous to ensure our comfort enjoyment. Our daughter has milk and egg allergy, we have requested those ingredients to be taken off in some plates and he did a good job with that. They also prepared a special gift for our special occasion. The only thing if I would to be picky is the service is a bit slow consider it is a quiet Wednesday evening.Special Features:
- FAVORITE SPOTvicsevenVIPDined on 8/2/2014FLEMINGS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, THE SERVICE AND FOOD IS TOP NOTCH. ITS ON MY FAVORITES LIST AS ITS EVIDENCE IN MY OPEN TABLE BOOKINGS. WE CANT WAIT TILL WE CAN MAKE A NEW RESERVATION.Special Features:
- we enjoy this placelovegoodfoodDined on 8/1/2014We come about once a year and we do enjoy ourselves each time we come. The food and service is good and that why we come back each year. Even though they are in a good location to see the NY scenic view , while dinning you don't get to experience that much. We would recommend it to friends and family for the food and good service .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak HeavenFastEddieVIPDined on 7/26/2014I have been a Morton's of Chicago loyalist ever since Arnie Morton opened his famous first haunt in 1979. That Rush Street Chicago staple has been there ever since and the maître D, Rachi has been there as long. I had my other favorite steakhouses nationwide as well. The Chicago Chop House, Chops in Atlanta and Lugers in Brooklyn all make the list. Move over boys, I found steak nirvana. The prime wet aged rib eye at Flemings has me in a trance. Already, I have been caught sleepwalking to Flemings in Edgewater, NJ. Great job ladies & gentlemen, you should be proud. Potentially the best prime aged steak I have ever tasted! The view of the NYC skyline is powerful and the dark mahogany setting is complimented by an attentive staff.Special Features:
- Great service good foodkrisDined on 7/23/2014Was highly impressed by the quality of our filets. Got to try the Taste of Summer menu, which was a great deal. But probably could've skipped it. App & dessert was just ok. The dinner was the highlight. Wine list was awesome & loved for the fact that it was on the Ipad for us to play around with! Would definitely come back & try out other Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - Great ServicePatiBDined on 7/12/2014Our party very much enjoyed the overall experience. Our server was one of the best I've ever had! Some small things that did not go so well, but the staff took care of everything without question. I would recommend this restaurant for a special occassion. Prices are not such that you could make it a regular dining experience. --- be sure to try Fleming's potatoes -- outstanding!!Special Features:
- Great ServicePanchitoDined on 7/8/2014Food is delicious, and the people is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family MealfamilyDined on 7/4/2014We went on Juky 4th as a family- I have three kids under 11. The serer treated us well and accommodated the children like the other Flemings we have visited before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014We ordered the ribeye and it was filled with flavor! I recommend this place to anyone if you want a good steak. Also, for sides get their house version of potatoes and creamed corn. Really good! Only downfall is that they're pretty expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little rain didn't ruin the nighthockeymom16Dined on 7/3/2014This was our first time at Flemings and it was amazing. Fantastic waiter, food was great, the menu had something for everyone, beautiful restaurant/view. Highly recommend Flemings and will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- Excellent dining experienceKenBVIPDined on 7/2/2014My wife and I had another wonderful meal at this Fleming's restaurant. I always order the Ahi tuna appetizer and the main filet mignon and have never been dissatisfied. This restaurant has a very well deserved reputation as an excellent steakhouse. We will be back soon for another good meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can never go wrong4thoseWhoDineOutVIPDined on 6/22/2014We've been coming here for years. Whether the Happy Hour (5 for 6 till 7) you have to make it there for that. Or the prine rib Sunday special or just an excellent meal off the regular menu it's always right on point. The real gem there is Kristin who takes care of the bar and the patio. She is by far the best and we are very particular. She makes you feel at home. One can see that with her interaction with other customers. I hope Flemings knows what a rare gem they have in Kristin. If you haven't been there. GO!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleFoodieNYCDined on 6/15/2014Food was bland, it was so noisy you can't hear anything, and the server practically threw down our dessert. At $50 per entree, one would do a lot better going elsewhere.
- Fabulous EveningRonnieVIPDined on 5/26/2014We enjoyed happy hour followed by a 3 course meal, bottle of wine and glass of dessert wine. Service was fantastic and sunset and night skyline stunning.Special Features:
- YumSpartanyc4Dined on 5/24/2014Loved the prime rib special. Starting the Fleming salad, it just makes you want more. we do miss the traditional ceasar salad which has been updated but is not as satisfying. The prime rib was pretty good with three sauces offered. Did I forget the mention the bread? Verry good. Finish off with a carrot cake it's time to unfasten the belt buckle. The wine offerings are pretty good. We personally love the macmurruy ranch pin or noir.Special Features:
- The following 245 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Edgewater reviews archive.
- Give it a shotcasualdiningDined on 5/23/2014A bit pricey but tasty. Service was excellent. Steak was made to the exact cooking setting i requested (prime ribeye)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingFlemingsDined on 5/19/2014We decided to give Flemings another opportunity and I must say that the overall was an outstanding experience! It was my youngest daughter's college graduation and the service was impeccable. The Manager David as well as our server they were outstanding in the service and care for such a special occasion. The food, as always, was outstanding! This is definitely my place for weekend dinners and family affairs. Bravo!Special Features:
- Always Outstanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/18/2014As always, the food, service, environment, etc. was absolutely outstanding.Special Features:
- Mothers DayGreekFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Went on 5/11/14 for mothers day Dinner. Party got seated right away even though we arrived at least 15 minutes early of our reservation. Courteous and attentive staff whom thoroughly explained food/wine menu and variety of cocktails (great whisky sour). Dessert was also exceptional in quality and presentation (Chocolate lava cake is 10/10). Great location in the Edge water promenade with scenic views of Hudson river and Manhattan. Valet parking is available for $5 and can be a lifesaver when the promenade is busy. Would highly recommend for any possible occasion (I dream of places like this opening for breakfast to serve bone in ribeye steak and eggs)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love, love love!luwillcrisDined on 5/10/2014This was our first time at this restaurant and it was a wonderful dining experience. The view was gorgeous, food was fabulous and will definitely go with my family again, and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding steakhouseMamiFigDined on 5/3/2014Fleming's was exactly what a steakhouse should be and more. We went to celebrate my husband's birthday and from the moment we stepped foot in the restaurant everyone was so wonderful. They sat us immediately. The service was impeccable.The food was delicious. The steak cooked to perfection. The mushroom ravioli was unbelievable.We were too stuffed from dinner so we didn't order dessert. But the waitress brought us a to go box of truffles on the house along with a birthday card and a gift certificate as a gift to use when we return. Which we will do very soon! The view of nyc was stunning but what I liked most was how warm and inviting it was to dine there. It wasn't your typical, stuffy steakhouse. It's a must visit if you are in edgewater.Special Features:
- We always enjoy this diningMVorelDined on 4/29/2014After my being away from NJ for several weeks, I realized I wanted to go back to Flemings and enjoy a good dinner with my fiancé. The staff are always friendly and supportive and we enjoyed a great time eating several small plate dinners and drinking good wine. This is so convenient when in Edgewater and the best steaks around.Special Features:
- Excellent!OliveDined on 4/25/2014Excellent food and service, as always! Every time I leave, I am thinking about the next time I can get back! Food is flavorful, the service is great, never rushed and did I say the food is excellent!Special Features:
- Disaster Service at Fleming'sFlemingsDined on 4/20/2014We made reservations for 2:15 for a party of 5. After waiting over 40 minutes I contacted the Floor Manager which was very accommodating and found us a table. Service was haphazard. The waitress was not experiences and disappear for long periods of times. The cutlery was dirty with food encrusted in it. It took over 45 minutes for the entrée to arrived...the waitress appeared with coffee but no spoons! She reappeared 15 minutes later with spoons for coffee and dessert (no forks for cake I guess!!) and announced 'Shortage of spoons at Flemings today!' All in all not a good experience... Will not come back... I left her 18% gratuity because I used to own a restaurant alhough the tip was not warranted. Not a good experience.Special Features:
- A Dining ExperienceAbbeyDined on 4/6/2014A place worth returning to. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Enjoyed my experience and my steak!ReggieDined on 4/4/2014Me and my fiancé, K went on a friday evening at 5pm for a date. The ambiance was cool but I imagine it would have been better at night. We were seated by the window which had an ok view but would have been better if the windows were a little bit lower to give us a better view of the hudson. The wait staff was very accommodating and we were visited by the manager to make sure everything was good. Nice touch. I ordered the Filet Mignon and K ordered the king crab. For sides we ordered the green beans and the Fleming potatoes. I am normally very difficult to please but the food was very good, although a bit pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others and would go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Have been a patron for manyJkunzDined on 3/29/2014I Have been a patron for many years, since restaurants inception and have never had a bad experience. Food has been great and always consistent.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Birthday Celebration!!OliveDined on 3/15/2014Excellent birthday celebration for both me and my date. Food was just fabulous, the atmosphere pleasant and we did not feel rushed at all. Our waitress was pleasant and made us feel comfortable and answered all our questions. The little touches were great....the dessert for our birthdays, the gift of truffles we both received and the gift card to come back again made us feel very special! Thank you for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance/Food averageNeilKDined on 3/12/2014Romantic ambiance. Food is pricey and average. Had steak/lobster combo- so-so. Service not as attentive as expected. Waiter was on top of us with specials before we ordered a drink.. Then, disappeared during meal. Did not re-pour wine after first glass.Special Features:
- Another Great Steak HouseCoachVIPDined on 3/9/2014Flemings in Edgewater is another example of an outstanding restaurant. The food quality is superb and the service is excellent. These qualities along with the scenic NYC skyline view make this a great place to spend a special evening. We have been there on numerous occasions and find these qualities to be consistent and on par with our favorite Flemings in Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not so good this time.MaelinVIPDined on 3/1/2014This was a first going to Flemmings and did not enjoy the food. First our well known manager Mike was no longer there to greet us, then the food was not good, could not wait to get out of there. Not sure when I will go back, and we usually go at least once per month. Something was just not right this time.Special Features:
- Positive Dining ExperienceBobnMareDined on 2/1/2014We have been to Flemings numerous times and have to say we have always had a very positive dining experience. From the moment you arrive until when you leave you feel like a valued customer. In addition, the food, service, and ambiance is consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014While the ambience was good, the food was "meh" at best. The calamari app was ok, the pork belly was flavorless and sloppily presented (the grits were boring and the onions watery but with too much thyme). The prime rib eye was very lean and a touch overdone, while the bone in ribeye was good. the petit filet was ok and the accompanying lobster tail was very salty. Waitstaff was friendly and attentive. Btw the lighting was way too low.Special Features:
- Cold DiningColdDined on 1/23/2014Our experiance dining Thursday was very poor! The temperature in the resturant was about 65 degrees. There was no hot water in the bathrooms. We ate our food shivering. Even though we complained and were moved closer to a portable heater, we were still very cold. Even though we complained multiple times, the manager never had the courtesy to come by our table and explain why the temperature was so cold that night. We spent over $500 and didn't enjoy our food due to the cold temperature. Management was very poor that night!!Special Features: