Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
191 Inverness Drive West
Denver, CO 80112Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/co/englewood
- Phone: 3037680827
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)notable wine list (58)romantic (51)fit for foodies (32)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (21)vibrant bar scene (17)great for outdoor dining (10)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nothing special, just expensive.julfuentVIPDined on 10/25/2014The restaurant do not respect the reservation time. They were slow to provide a table; the manager was not able to provide a good customer service then the service was too slow and the food was exactly the same quality like in any other place. Honestly it does not make sense to wait for a place that do not have good food, ambience or service.
- Special CelebrationWhitneyFamilyDined on 10/24/2014We went to Fleming's to celebrate a land-mark birthday. The food was very good as well as the service. If you wish to have a very good steak, plan on including this place in the list of places to pick from.Special Features:
- happy hour at flemingsWinterdaughterVIPDined on 10/24/2014Well in late October it was perfect sitting outside and enjoying the delicious happy hour appetizers and small plates. Recommend the flat bread on the bar menu and the lobster tempura.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendkuchschoiceDined on 10/22/2014For a chain steakhouse, Flemings is one of the best I've been to. Great for business dinners. Better like steak though...not much for non-steak eaters.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful experience.njoyeatingoutDined on 10/12/2014The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ReliablehotspotDined on 10/11/2014Always enjoy great food & service at Flemings. Always know that the food will be fabulous and the service is as wellSpecial Features:
- DeliciousvdartDined on 10/4/2014One of the best steaks I've ever had. The service was great too! Very romantic. Able to use our Outback gift cards.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Amazon food service and environment, wait staff was very helpful in picking a wine to go with dinner the steak was perfect and the lobster tail was the best I have ever had the price is on the high end but You get what You pay for I would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerjwoodDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated our wedding anniversary - wonderful meal and service, we will be back!Special Features:
- CarmDined on 9/26/2014Ok way too loud!! Could not converse very well with others on our party.
- BEST SERVICE EVER!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014I have been to Fleming's in the past, however I have to say our last visit was superb! We had the BEST waiter! He was so attentive to our needs (I have food allergies). He checked on us, but wasn't over-bearing. Such a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't expect steak knowledgeTheHVIPDined on 9/25/2014I ordered a dry aged NY strip and discussed with the waiter at length about the differnt cuts and qualities of steak. He apparently was not very knowledgable. I pointed out that I would prefer a dry aged rib eye if the NY strip cuts they have would be very lean and show little marble. He made big promises about "the best NY strip that you might ever have" and ended up serving the worst ever. It was lean like a filet but filled with ligaments and very chewy. I literally couldn't eat much of it. The sides were all a bit over-cooked.Special Features:
- Dinner, 9/19/14kroland3Dined on 9/19/2014It was my first, of many, visits to Fleming's. I was more than happy with the entire experience. I was impressed with our waiter, Christopher! We had a fun interaction all night! As we were deciding on our order, he was quick to advise us of portion sizes so that my wife & I made perfect choices. I had my first dry aged ribeye and I was like a kid at Christmas, so good!! Topped off by the dessert martinis!! The only criticism I have is the shrimp on the seafood tower was extremely overcooked, dry & mealy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great happy hourhappyhourfunDined on 9/18/2014wonderful food, wonderful staff. food was hot wine was fine! we will be backSpecial Features:
- Great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/16/2014Favorite steak place in Denver. Can't beat the food.Special Features:
- Reliably goodScreggieVIPDined on 9/14/2014Upper end Steak houses are a time honored tradition., and Fleming's does not disappoint. The fillets are cooked to perfection, the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marvelousguziemommyDined on 9/12/2014We were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed this restaurant!!! Food was excellent....service perfect...even the doormen/valet parkers were on point! The ambience of the restaurant was dimly lit and perfect...not too bright, but made you feel like you were in a different time almost. Very romantic...Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014Great service and top notch steaks. Tough on the wallet but we had a great evening. The wine list was decent, not the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BummeddenverdinerDined on 9/12/2014Food was good. Unfortunately we had a very distracted waiter. This was our first time here and we were entertaining a client. I ordered the wine and our waiter brought the wine to my client to taste and then asked me if I wanted wine....this started the evening on a tough note. It proceeded to decline from that point on, waiting for drinks, no water etc.
- Excellent FoodMando602Dined on 9/6/2014The food and drinks were excellent. Busy night but the service was very good. The chocolate lava cake is a must. The wine list is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent visitLVMikeDined on 9/5/2014We "reserve" out visits to Flemings for special occasions. This is our fourth visit and each visit was outstanding, from the valet to the "water" person. Especially enjoy the "small plates"...perfect size!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible furniture!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/1/2014For the price that we were paying, I would assume that they would have better furniture. My back started hurting in the first 5mins of sitting down. Service was OK, nothing great.
- Yum!ALHJVIPDined on 8/31/2014Flemings provides a great experience, and wonderful food and service.Special Features:
- Excellent food and ambiancePEAHENDined on 8/31/2014Flemings is always a sure bet for a great dining experience. We enjoyed dinner twice at this restaurant this month. Our friends were very pleased with our choice of restaurants and raved about the food, the value and the ambiance at Fleming's.Special Features:
- Love this placespun69VIPDined on 8/30/2014Finally got around to visiting our area Fleming's after discovering them in another city. We like to sit at bar to interact with staff. During happy hour, the "5 for 6 til 7" is a great deal when compared to regular price. Food is very good, and served promptly so it's hot. Over Labor Day weekend, the prime rib special (3 course) was on sale for $10 off... great deal and super delicious! Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the product. Valet parking and handsome dining area and to great evening. We ate here three nights in a row as our hotel was next door. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- 34th anniversarypapafDined on 8/30/2014A very nice place to celebrate with your very special squeeze (my wife)Special Features:
- Great food, service, & wineFoodiedivaDined on 8/23/2014I really enjoy going Flemings - the food is always great and the service is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disaster Friday, but not the normOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/22/2014We usually love Flemmings, but this time it fell short. We were there a bit late in the evening and our server probably didn't want to stay, but for a dinner for 4 and two bottles of wine we expected a bit better service for the $$$. The steaks had absolutely no flavor-not even a good sear as they normally do. We all were disappointed with our steaks. We were served bread that was as hard as a rock. It was like it was baked, then microwaved to warm it but all it did was bake it solid.We do like the restaurant but I doubt my husband will want to go back. It was a Friday night disaster that cost us a huge amount of $$$ I would normally give a 5 star rating to Flemmings. I will ask for a different server than the one we had if I go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Go To Steakhousecrazee4foodDined on 8/22/2014I took my husband here for his birthday dinner and we both left feeling like this is a place that we will come back to again for more than just special occasions. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked, the prices were exactly what I would expect for a restaurant of this caliber ( $40-50 for the steak plus $10+ for a sharable side dish), the service was excellent (they kept the drinks refilled without being obtrusive). And for my husband's birthday they sent us home with a box of delicious truffles. Overall, I thought this was a great value. We had a bottle of wine, two filet mingon steaks, a side dish, desert to share and coffee all for about $140. Excellent value and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014Great Night at this place. It is our goto for the best steak you can find. Truly a "Prime" steak. Service was outstanding but we always ask for Marshall!Special Features:
- DisappointedGaryDined on 8/15/2014My expectations for this restaurant were high and I was, frankly, underwhelmed by the steak I had. I ordered the best NY strip, $55, and it was average at best. The sides were also just OK, nothing special.Special Features:
- Great Steak House & MoreDiningAdventures2Dined on 8/14/2014Flemings offers "5 for $6 by 7" their version of Happy Hour and it's fantastic! The sweet red chili calimari is delicious and a great deal for $6 during Happy Hour. Our dinner was excellent and the service superb. It was a little too noisy for me during dinner but overall a great place to dineSpecial Features:
- Special occasionFoodiemamaDined on 8/14/2014My husband and I were wanting a yummy steak dinner to celebrate our anniversary and we found it! Our waitress was very attentive and the ambiance was very romantic. It was a bit dark but other than that was very pleasant. Our food was incredible! Crab cakes, Caesar salad and the petit filet mignon were all delicious. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Experience!claudredDined on 8/13/2014Needed to expand our reservations at the last minute (6 to 8) which you gladly accommodated us! Our guests enjoyed the experience at Flemings, from the bar to the wonderful main course, to the delicious desserts! Our steaks were prepared perfectly and the sides were delicious! Somewhat disappointed with my favorite Flemings signature salad. But the steak more than made up for my salad concern. Our server was amazing and very attentive to our large group.Special Features:
- Always goodTimADined on 8/9/2014Flemings never disappoints. It is local to us, and if we don't have a reservation, we sit in the bar and wait for a private 'bar table' to open up. Love the place- the vibe and the service are up to par with the food- outstanding.Special Features:
- Flemings fanSeafoodguyVIPDined on 8/8/2014Originally from New York City, the prices at Flemings in Englewood brought back memories. Expensive dishes, but delivcious and worth it. Service was super friendly.Special Features:
- First time great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014While looking for a place for out of town wedding guests to dine, we had to look around for options. This is perfect.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Excellent as always! Couldn't ask for better service/food/adult beverages!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this placeSMKPDined on 8/2/2014This is our favorite restaurant. We celebrated my mom's birthday. Our waiter Chris H. was top notch again. Thank you "Fleming's"!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst experience in 12 yearsMaddieLouDined on 8/1/2014We have been dining at Flemings for 12 years and this was the worst service experience we have ever had and makes us question whether we will ever go back. The valet was exceptional very polite. We sat on the patio and the service was hurendoous. We were there for 10 minutes before anyone took a drink order, we had to flag down the manager just to put in our food order and once we got our food we never saw a server. At the end of the evening we had to go inside and ask for our bill. We saw at least three busboys at all times on the patio but the waitstaff was non-existent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.