Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
191 Inverness Drive West
Denver, CO 80112Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/co/englewood
- Phone: (303) 768-0827
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)notable wine list (50)romantic (49)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (27)neighborhood gem (18)vibrant bar scene (16)hot spot (7)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- A wonderful experienceYumYumDined on 11/24/2014The food was delicious and the service was spot on. The bone in rib eye was cooked perfectly and the flavor was outstanding. The restaurant was quiet and easy to talk. The waiter took our valet slip out just as we were finishing up and our car was warmed up and waiting for us. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingWorldTravelerDined on 11/21/2014We knew Fleming's from Tucson, and wanted to take our management team to learn about great customer service. we assumed Fleming's Denver would be the same, talk about night and day. Service was OK, but not the attentive style we were accustomed to with the Tucson Location. Food was horrible, I ordered a bone in Strip.. Should of been called bone and gristle. worse cut of meat I seen in all my 52-years of life. A hoof would if produce a better quality cut.
- excellentJloveswineDined on 11/21/2014The excellent service starts with the valet, transitioning into the personable staff inside who await you with a smile and grace. We were given the choice of a booth or a table for our reservation which was a pleasant surprise. The wine list is choice, the food exceeded my expectations as did the service we received from Chris. As a whole, I appreciated the charm of Fleming's steakhouse and I will definitely be back to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent steak did not failOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2014Went to a different steakhouse last week. They did not get the temperature correct on any of our steaks. Flemings proved that this can and should be done..if you call yourself a steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak nightDinner4twoDined on 11/21/2014It was an overall outstanding place. Our waitress, Alex, was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service lackingdavidDined on 11/17/2014Excellent food, but the service was lacking on three occasions. We were a party of six on a business trip from the DFW area. First, for each course (appetizer, salad, main course, and dessert), the servers never got it correct with the correct dish going to the correct customer. I would have hoped they got it figured out after the first course or two. Comical but annoying for a prime steakhouse. Second, we used the coat check and the hostess gave us ticket stub with the number of our hanger where our coats were. When we came for our coats at the end of the evening, she did not use the stubs, but rather just started bringing out coats and asking if each coat was one of ours. Some of the coats did not even belong to our group. She brought three different coats to me and none of them were mine (nor in our group) and finally said.."why don't you come into the coat check room and find your coat". Really?! Third, when leaving, we gave the valet ticket stub to the valet, but they could not find the keys for one of our vehicles. After frantically looking for them for about a minute, I noticed our car in the parking lot and said I think that is our car. The guys apologized and said that they had pulled it up for us earlier, but since we were delayed (getting our jackets, I guess), they pulled the car back into the lot and left the keys in the ignition. Overall, not the service you would expect at a prime steakhouse, must less an Outback Steakhouse.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday Night DinnerJeffEDined on 11/17/2014We have eaten at Fleming's on several occasions, at this location and others, and even hosted a group party there. On this occasion there were three of us and we started with a drink at the bar - $60. For dinner we had two appetizers, one vegetable, one salad, two entrees, a small plate, two glasses of house wine and one dessert.The bill with tip was over $350. Prices have skyrocketed. As for the food, the small plate was their scalloped and it was so spicy I could not eat them. The NY Strip steak was very peppery and not enjoyable. The crab cake appetizer was OK but not woth $18 or half as good as Ted's Montana which charges about $13. We should have complained but the people were all so nice we didn't want to make a fuss. It wasn't until we saw the bill that we realized we didn't have a dining experience equivalent to what we paid. The service was excellent, excellent, excellent. We were very disappointed with our experience and it will be a while before we go back to Flemming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014Dine there often, both in dining room and at bar. Menu dependably very good. Service a little suspect at times. Still a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealMorohtarDined on 11/14/2014There usually seems to be a problem with the first steak brought to the table. Odd for a steakhouse, but they always make it right and do produce a great product. Not ideal if adhering to a schedule, but inadvertently allows for a slower paced, more casual dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winter Harvest Menu is a winner!levinisVIPDined on 11/14/2014We split a great 3 course deal, every course was fantastic! We also ordered the BBQ Shrimp app as well to make sure we had enough to eat... waaay overpriced for an app and not nearly as good as the 3 course special menu.... skip the BBQ Shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another perfectly prepared steakKarnivoreDined on 11/14/2014The bone in ribeye was perfectly prepared pittsburgh rare - not everyone gets it right; it has to have just the right amount of crisp on the outside and cool in the middle. On a previous visit, I had one of the best service experiences that I share with my friends. My dinner friends and I were discussing the merits of stuffed olives on martinis and one insisted that anchovy stuffed olives provide superior accompaniment to blue cheese stuffed olives. Naturally, when the waitress came to take our order I asked if she had anchovy stuffed olives for our martinis - best service response of all time: "No sir, but I'll go back to the kitchen and stuff them for you". Which she did and I'm now committed to anchovy stuffed olives in my martini and to Fleming's. To be completely forthright in my review - I've been back and asked twice about anchovy stuffed olives and haven't gotten the same level of greatness - I get the more standard 'no sir, but we have blue cheese' . . but that one time, the service level was super awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!InspiredDined on 11/8/2014The service and food are always astounding. Thank you especially to Alex and Ben for making the evening one to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always awesome!!!CarolineVIPDined on 11/7/2014When our college girl comes home, she craves steak. Flemings never fails to satisfy. Our 12 year old also loves it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely & romanticYummyDined on 11/7/2014A great way to celebrate a special occastion. We tried the $99 deconstructed porterhouse special for 2 - even the included sides were delicious.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyAnnieDined on 11/7/2014Our steaks were excellent, as we're the potatoes. The salad was not. Service was erratic, the wrong sauce accompanied one order. The cheesecake was the best I have ever tasted, but certainly not worth the money spent overall. I expected much more of the evening, and will go to another steak house in the future.Special Features:
- Memorable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014The atmosphere was very quiet, no need to talk above other conversations. The prices were a bit high, but it would be nice for a special occasion. Well worth the trip.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/4/2014I have been to Flemings many times before and this time they were not on top of their game. Service was good but a little erratic. My steak was served on a very hot plate but the plate was much hotter than the steak. The sides were OK but not great. All in all it was a good but considering the price of dining there it should have been better.Special Features:
- OUR NEW SPECIAL OCCASION CHOICEAskAndyDined on 11/1/2014Fillets were divine. Kevin and support staff were unerring - able to adjust to and interact with various clientele.Special Features:
- Loved itFly4FunDined on 10/30/2014Thanks had another great meal. I loved the $29.99 Prime Rib specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarilynVIPDined on 10/30/2014Always an outstanding dining experience. Even at 6 p.m. on a Thursday night the restaurant quickly filled with diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special, just expensive.julfuentVIPDined on 10/25/2014The restaurant do not respect the reservation time. They were slow to provide a table; the manager was not able to provide a good customer service then the service was too slow and the food was exactly the same quality like in any other place. Honestly it does not make sense to wait for a place that do not have good food, ambience or service.
- Special CelebrationWhitneyFamilyDined on 10/24/2014We went to Fleming's to celebrate a land-mark birthday. The food was very good as well as the service. If you wish to have a very good steak, plan on including this place in the list of places to pick from.Special Features:
- happy hour at flemingsWinterdaughterVIPDined on 10/24/2014Well in late October it was perfect sitting outside and enjoying the delicious happy hour appetizers and small plates. Recommend the flat bread on the bar menu and the lobster tempura.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendkuchschoiceDined on 10/22/2014For a chain steakhouse, Flemings is one of the best I've been to. Great for business dinners. Better like steak though...not much for non-steak eaters.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful experience.njoyeatingoutDined on 10/12/2014The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ReliablehotspotDined on 10/11/2014Always enjoy great food & service at Flemings. Always know that the food will be fabulous and the service is as wellSpecial Features:
- DeliciousvdartDined on 10/4/2014One of the best steaks I've ever had. The service was great too! Very romantic. Able to use our Outback gift cards.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Amazon food service and environment, wait staff was very helpful in picking a wine to go with dinner the steak was perfect and the lobster tail was the best I have ever had the price is on the high end but You get what You pay for I would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerjwoodDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated our wedding anniversary - wonderful meal and service, we will be back!Special Features:
- CarmDined on 9/26/2014Ok way too loud!! Could not converse very well with others on our party.
- BEST SERVICE EVER!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014I have been to Fleming's in the past, however I have to say our last visit was superb! We had the BEST waiter! He was so attentive to our needs (I have food allergies). He checked on us, but wasn't over-bearing. Such a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't expect steak knowledgeTheHVIPDined on 9/25/2014I ordered a dry aged NY strip and discussed with the waiter at length about the differnt cuts and qualities of steak. He apparently was not very knowledgable. I pointed out that I would prefer a dry aged rib eye if the NY strip cuts they have would be very lean and show little marble. He made big promises about "the best NY strip that you might ever have" and ended up serving the worst ever. It was lean like a filet but filled with ligaments and very chewy. I literally couldn't eat much of it. The sides were all a bit over-cooked.Special Features:
- Dinner, 9/19/14kroland3Dined on 9/19/2014It was my first, of many, visits to Fleming's. I was more than happy with the entire experience. I was impressed with our waiter, Christopher! We had a fun interaction all night! As we were deciding on our order, he was quick to advise us of portion sizes so that my wife & I made perfect choices. I had my first dry aged ribeye and I was like a kid at Christmas, so good!! Topped off by the dessert martinis!! The only criticism I have is the shrimp on the seafood tower was extremely overcooked, dry & mealy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great happy hourhappyhourfunDined on 9/18/2014wonderful food, wonderful staff. food was hot wine was fine! we will be backSpecial Features:
- Great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/16/2014Favorite steak place in Denver. Can't beat the food.Special Features:
- Reliably goodScreggieVIPDined on 9/14/2014Upper end Steak houses are a time honored tradition., and Fleming's does not disappoint. The fillets are cooked to perfection, the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marvelousguziemommyVIPDined on 9/12/2014We were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed this restaurant!!! Food was excellent....service perfect...even the doormen/valet parkers were on point! The ambience of the restaurant was dimly lit and perfect...not too bright, but made you feel like you were in a different time almost. Very romantic...Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014Great service and top notch steaks. Tough on the wallet but we had a great evening. The wine list was decent, not the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BummeddenverdinerDined on 9/12/2014Food was good. Unfortunately we had a very distracted waiter. This was our first time here and we were entertaining a client. I ordered the wine and our waiter brought the wine to my client to taste and then asked me if I wanted wine....this started the evening on a tough note. It proceeded to decline from that point on, waiting for drinks, no water etc.
- Excellent FoodMando602Dined on 9/6/2014The food and drinks were excellent. Busy night but the service was very good. The chocolate lava cake is a must. The wine list is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.