Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
191 Inverness Drive West
Denver, CO 80112Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/co/englewood
- Phone: 3037680827
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
141 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (92)notable wine list (67)romantic (62)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (31)neighborhood gem (19)vibrant bar scene (18)great for outdoor dining (12)hot spot (11)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/16/2014Favorite steak place in Denver. Can't beat the food.Special Features:
- Reliably goodScreggieVIPDined on 9/14/2014Upper end Steak houses are a time honored tradition., and Fleming's does not disappoint. The fillets are cooked to perfection, the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marvelousguziemommyDined on 9/12/2014We were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed this restaurant!!! Food was excellent....service perfect...even the doormen/valet parkers were on point! The ambience of the restaurant was dimly lit and perfect...not too bright, but made you feel like you were in a different time almost. Very romantic...Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014Great service and top notch steaks. Tough on the wallet but we had a great evening. The wine list was decent, not the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BummeddenverdinerDined on 9/12/2014Food was good. Unfortunately we had a very distracted waiter. This was our first time here and we were entertaining a client. I ordered the wine and our waiter brought the wine to my client to taste and then asked me if I wanted wine....this started the evening on a tough note. It proceeded to decline from that point on, waiting for drinks, no water etc.
- Excellent FoodMando602Dined on 9/6/2014The food and drinks were excellent. Busy night but the service was very good. The chocolate lava cake is a must. The wine list is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent visitLVMikeDined on 9/5/2014We "reserve" out visits to Flemings for special occasions. This is our fourth visit and each visit was outstanding, from the valet to the "water" person. Especially enjoy the "small plates"...perfect size!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible furniture!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/1/2014For the price that we were paying, I would assume that they would have better furniture. My back started hurting in the first 5mins of sitting down. Service was OK, nothing great.
- Yum!ALHJVIPDined on 8/31/2014Flemings provides a great experience, and wonderful food and service.Special Features:
- Excellent food and ambiancePEAHENDined on 8/31/2014Flemings is always a sure bet for a great dining experience. We enjoyed dinner twice at this restaurant this month. Our friends were very pleased with our choice of restaurants and raved about the food, the value and the ambiance at Fleming's.Special Features:
- Love this placespun69VIPDined on 8/30/2014Finally got around to visiting our area Fleming's after discovering them in another city. We like to sit at bar to interact with staff. During happy hour, the "5 for 6 til 7" is a great deal when compared to regular price. Food is very good, and served promptly so it's hot. Over Labor Day weekend, the prime rib special (3 course) was on sale for $10 off... great deal and super delicious! Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the product. Valet parking and handsome dining area and to great evening. We ate here three nights in a row as our hotel was next door. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- 34th anniversarypapafDined on 8/30/2014A very nice place to celebrate with your very special squeeze (my wife)Special Features:
- Great food, service, & wineFoodiedivaDined on 8/23/2014I really enjoy going Flemings - the food is always great and the service is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disaster Friday, but not the normOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/22/2014We usually love Flemmings, but this time it fell short. We were there a bit late in the evening and our server probably didn't want to stay, but for a dinner for 4 and two bottles of wine we expected a bit better service for the $$$. The steaks had absolutely no flavor-not even a good sear as they normally do. We all were disappointed with our steaks. We were served bread that was as hard as a rock. It was like it was baked, then microwaved to warm it but all it did was bake it solid.We do like the restaurant but I doubt my husband will want to go back. It was a Friday night disaster that cost us a huge amount of $$$ I would normally give a 5 star rating to Flemmings. I will ask for a different server than the one we had if I go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Go To Steakhousecrazee4foodDined on 8/22/2014I took my husband here for his birthday dinner and we both left feeling like this is a place that we will come back to again for more than just special occasions. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked, the prices were exactly what I would expect for a restaurant of this caliber ( $40-50 for the steak plus $10+ for a sharable side dish), the service was excellent (they kept the drinks refilled without being obtrusive). And for my husband's birthday they sent us home with a box of delicious truffles. Overall, I thought this was a great value. We had a bottle of wine, two filet mingon steaks, a side dish, desert to share and coffee all for about $140. Excellent value and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014Great Night at this place. It is our goto for the best steak you can find. Truly a "Prime" steak. Service was outstanding but we always ask for Marshall!Special Features:
- DisappointedGaryDined on 8/15/2014My expectations for this restaurant were high and I was, frankly, underwhelmed by the steak I had. I ordered the best NY strip, $55, and it was average at best. The sides were also just OK, nothing special.Special Features:
- Great Steak House & MoreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Flemings offers "5 for $6 by 7" their version of Happy Hour and it's fantastic! The sweet red chili calimari is delicious and a great deal for $6 during Happy Hour. Our dinner was excellent and the service superb. It was a little too noisy for me during dinner but overall a great place to dineSpecial Features:
- Special occasionFoodiemamaDined on 8/14/2014My husband and I were wanting a yummy steak dinner to celebrate our anniversary and we found it! Our waitress was very attentive and the ambiance was very romantic. It was a bit dark but other than that was very pleasant. Our food was incredible! Crab cakes, Caesar salad and the petit filet mignon were all delicious. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Experience!claudredDined on 8/13/2014Needed to expand our reservations at the last minute (6 to 8) which you gladly accommodated us! Our guests enjoyed the experience at Flemings, from the bar to the wonderful main course, to the delicious desserts! Our steaks were prepared perfectly and the sides were delicious! Somewhat disappointed with my favorite Flemings signature salad. But the steak more than made up for my salad concern. Our server was amazing and very attentive to our large group.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014Flemings never disappoints. It is local to us, and if we don't have a reservation, we sit in the bar and wait for a private 'bar table' to open up. Love the place- the vibe and the service are up to par with the food- outstanding.Special Features:
- Flemings fanSeafoodguyVIPDined on 8/8/2014Originally from New York City, the prices at Flemings in Englewood brought back memories. Expensive dishes, but delivcious and worth it. Service was super friendly.Special Features:
- First time great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014While looking for a place for out of town wedding guests to dine, we had to look around for options. This is perfect.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Excellent as always! Couldn't ask for better service/food/adult beverages!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this placeSMKPDined on 8/2/2014This is our favorite restaurant. We celebrated my mom's birthday. Our waiter Chris H. was top notch again. Thank you "Fleming's"!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst experience in 12 yearsMaddieLouDined on 8/1/2014We have been dining at Flemings for 12 years and this was the worst service experience we have ever had and makes us question whether we will ever go back. The valet was exceptional very polite. We sat on the patio and the service was hurendoous. We were there for 10 minutes before anyone took a drink order, we had to flag down the manager just to put in our food order and once we got our food we never saw a server. At the end of the evening we had to go inside and ask for our bill. We saw at least three busboys at all times on the patio but the waitstaff was non-existent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerluvmywifeDined on 7/29/2014We had excellent service the minute we arrived until the valet returned our car to the front door due to the heavy rain. The dinner was a celebration of our wedding anniversary and it was wonderful. The meal was great, including the recommended dessert that we shared.Special Features:
- Flemings steakouse DenverLeeSDined on 7/26/2014Dave & I went there for our anniversary. I had mentioned our anniversary when I signed up on Open Table. When we came in the door and let them know we were there they wished us Happy Anniversary. The servers wished us happy anniversary and the manager also. When we left after a great steak dinner the manager gave us a small box of truffles which were delicious. Excellent place for a special occasion Lee & Dave Strang.Special Features:
- Dinner on the deckRoscoe46Dined on 7/23/2014My first experience with Flemings was the store in downtown Salt Lake City during the Olympics. We brought large groups night after night for 20 days in a row. Never really got tired of it, and the guests, many of whom were European were never disappointed. Consequently when we have guests in town that were part of that Flemings/Olympic experience we used to store your Park Meadows. This dinner was just an old friend and I catching up after a year. Service was good and unobtrusive, steaks were cooked perfectly and enjoyed with a very nice wine recommendation. We on the deck because it was a nice night but I know the inside can be traditional dark steakhouse and a little noisy. But I don't know of any alternative.Special Features:
- FlemingskrgnVIPDined on 7/22/2014It's an all time "fav." Never had less than a 4 star experience there.Special Features:
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014I have had Flemings in a different state but this was my first time at this location. My husband had never been and I wanted to take him to enjoy a great dinner for his birthday. They did not disappoint! The environment was very private even though the dining room was busy, the tables were not bunched on top of each other. Our waitress was super sweet and gave us all the time we needed. The menu is on the pricier side but you will not be disappointed by the food. I LOVE that the sides are actually share-able. Many restaurants claim you can share but the sides are small. Wonderful Steakhouse!Special Features:
- Flemings reviewmustangaliDined on 7/19/2014Flemings has been a long time family favorite. As of late, we have been a bit disappointed by the service in the dining area. The bar rocks; Kurt is excellent. The food is consistently high quality and prepared well; the service has been lacking. We had a large group for a birthday celebration and it took over 40 minutes for drinks to be brought out; after notifying the manager. Salad and soup took about 30 minutes after ordering and, given the delay, our dinner came out immediately following. They were attempting to clear our salad and soup plates before we were done eating because our dinner was prepared. The food was outstanding.Special Features:
- phenomenal food, but pricey.mmmmmsteakDined on 7/19/2014Steak was delicious, perfectly charred on the outside while tender and juicy, sides are rich in flavor. Waiter was easily the best I've had. But for two of us it was $150 plus tip. So it'll be reserved for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak in InvernessOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/14/2014My wife and I returned to Fleming's after a number of years and were very pleased. Kevin, our server, was excellent, attentive without being intrusive. The menu is varied enough for a steakhouse, and the Prime Rib, which we both ordered, was prepared to perfection. The wine list is extensive and almost all of the wines are available by the glass as well as by the bottle. The bar was full but the bar service did not suffer for it. The restaurant was quite busy, especially for a Monday night, but that did not impede the timely arrival of our order or the quality of the food. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2014My husband and I ordered the prime rib meal which is really a great deal. The prime rib didn't taste good to us. We told the waiter and he sent the manager. The manager was very nice and brought two different prime ribs but they still were not as good as we have had there previously. He then brought us two filets that were really good. He did not charge us for our two meals which was really very decent of him. We felt badly about it, but he told us he wanted us to walk out satisfied and that we would come back again. We will definitely try them again.Special Features:
- Terrific DinnerNiteOutDined on 7/11/2014Six of us had dinner a Friday night. The place was busy, but the service was still very good. All of the steaks were cooked perfectly and the side were delicious also. We highly recommend this restaurant for couples or large adult groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/10/2014We are here for our 21st anniversary. When I booked on open table, I mentioned it was our anniversary, and the entire staff greeted us with "Happy Anniversary". Our server and the entire staff ensured our glasses were full and our needs were met, but we never felt "harassed". Good food and great service. Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/9/2014Jimmy Cox very friendly and offered great food suggestions. Jenn the wine manager was also very friendly and her wine suggestion, from her list, was spot on. The Fleming's potatoes were yummy. The cream spinach was the best I've had in the US - matched my alltime best from Madrid Spain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall excellent restaurantDenver0MarkVIPDined on 7/6/2014First time at Flemings. We went here for our anniversary and enjoyed everything. The filet mignon was excellent, the alaskan crab legs were great, the scalloped potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and creamed spinach were outstanding. A little on the pricey side, but an excellent choice for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Celebrated AnniversaryJpstadDined on 6/28/2014Food was great and service impeccable. I will definitely be backSpecial Features: