Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
20753 N. Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/dc-ranch
- Phone: (480) 538-8000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)notable wine list (48)romantic (41)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (29)vibrant bar scene (24)good for groups (15)great for outdoor dining (14)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice!NickDined on 2/19/2014Great food and service! A bit pricey in my opinion. Prices are up there with Eddie V's or Dominicks. This place is a step below them.Special Features:
- wonderful dining experienceGaileeVIPDined on 2/17/2014As usual both the food and the service was very good. The wedge salad is a must for me every time we eat at Flemings. The onion soup was very good but served with brunt cheese and my husband sent it back for another bowl. The prime rib special is well worth the money. The creamed spinach is one of the best in the city and the chocolate molten cake was wonderful. Our server was very friendly and attentive --- he made the evening a special night out for us!Special Features:
- Service was great, food iswhiteDined on 2/14/2014Service was great, food is a little pricy, I was disappointed that the scallop appetizer only came with 1 scallop. Other than that great for special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceGaileeVIPDined on 2/7/2014We enjoyed an outstanding dining experience while celebrating a special birthday with our daughter. Our server made the evening terrific by her helpfulness and cheery attitude. The wedge salad is a must --- delicious and presented with a flair. The salmon was wonderful as was the bone-in ribeye steak. The special gift at the end of the meal for our daughter was very appreciated. This is a wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:
- Pretty pricey, but well worthFamilyDined on 2/6/2014Pretty pricey, but well worth it. Too noisy for a romantic date. Good lighting for one, though! We had to use our phones to read the menu... :-) Bread and butters, awesome. Brie appetizer, awesome. Porchini rubbed filet, outstanding. I would go back if I ever win the lottery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2014The food was great and the server was very helpful. Everythig was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Locals try it againlocal1Dined on 1/31/2014We have not been back to Fleming" DC Ranch since a bad experience about 4 years ago. We found that the restaurant has improved ..... service has really improved and the food has gotten better. We eat out once to twice per week and go all over the area for restaurants and I am retired from the industry..... I would recommend Fleming's but for price value they have gotten a little out of line. But based on the packed restaurant Friday a lot of people didn't seem to care. Lastly, the manager is doing a really good job. kudosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eerything was done and presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/29/2014Eerything was done and presented to perfection. The staff is exceptionally trained and the food greatly satisfied four discerning diners.Special Features:
- Expected more....Holister72VIPDined on 1/27/2014Third time at DC Ranch Flemming's and it was ok. We ordered prime rib special they were offering & both cuts were extremely fatty, was even unable to cut mine with steak knife. Server was great which made our experience nice but busboy kept reaching over us to fill water & kept bothering us to take our plates when we clearly weren't finished. Also, this is 3rd time I have attempted to take my remaining meal & they haven't boxed everything, even made sure this time I said Please box everything! Still they didnt. In addition, our server told us I was unable to use my $25 gift card because we ordered the prime rib special. I expected more for the price & reputation. Guess I'm used to Los Angeles Flemming's.
- Wine list was very expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/26/2014Wine list was very expensive for the wines offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were celebrating my husbandsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014We were celebrating my husbands birthday and they made him feel special from the time we walked in the door. The service was awesome and the food was wonderful! The take home truffles was an added bonus. We will definetly dine at this restaurant again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak HousebubbieVIPDined on 1/25/2014We love Flemings, the steak is always wonderful and the Fleming potatoes are outstanding. It' s a very nice place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay food; boring atmosphereChristyGVIPDined on 1/25/2014Decided to try the upscale Fleming's at DC Ranch recently after having tried all the surrounding more casual restaurants. The food was good, service was great, but it was quite pricey for what you get. And the atmosphere was decidedly more formal. My husband's strip steak was a bit chewy and had a big chunk of gristle that was unappetizing so he was disappointed. I had halibut which turned out to be much better than the hubby's steak. Odd for a steakhouse. We live and work between Seattle, WA and Washington, DC so have lots of great restaurants in both cities to compare to. While the experience at Fleming's was good overall, I'm not sure I would rush back here anytime soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No surprisesBobLoblawVIPDined on 1/20/2014Typical outstanding dining experience in every way. Whether just for a quiet dinner for two or a neighborhood gathering Fleming's at DC Ranch is consistently superb. Never a problem. One of our very favorites in all of the Valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selectionAlaskaDined on 1/15/2014Wait staff was great, very attentive. Nice to see knowledge of food and wine. They listened well and remembered our preferences. Steak were good plus not amazing but very good. Sides were very well done and desert amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar experience ...JB22VIPDined on 1/11/2014In town for a conference, and didn't like my choices at the Four Seasons Hotel for restaurants. So I saw their ad in Phoenix Magazine then checked OpenTable to see if they could take a last minute reservation. Flemmings is a home run. Execution sparkled from host, to wait, to kitchen team - felt welcomed and treated with the proper blend of attention and privacy. We ordered from the regular menu - the NY Strrip au poivre and the Porchini Mushroom Filet Mignon. Both cooked to order and served with some great hospitality. We did the side of onion rings - best you'll ever have. They have a very thoughtful wine collection and you can browse your options via the iPad inventory system they use. All in all a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My steak sandwich must haveJagourmetDined on 1/11/2014My steak sandwich must have sat under a heat lamp forever as it was totally dry. Baked potato tasteless and cold. My wife's lobster tail was "fishy" and she only ate a few bites. She also ordered creamed corn that was loaded wit hot peppers that Was not noted in the menu. One of the least satisfying meals we have had in years.
- My DinnerJanetVIPDined on 1/10/2014See below for comments to restaurant directly. Not a good experience which has never happened before. Will still come back!Special Features:
- Great SteaksRussVIPDined on 1/10/2014Stephanie was our server and we couldn't hav ewanted for anything..........She chose my RibEye as there were 4 choices................Wife had the filet medallions......to die forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to eat but!DianeDined on 1/5/2014The noise level is very high, very hard to listen to someone on the other side of the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick stop for drinksCJeffriesDined on 1/4/2014We stopped in for a drink and some appetizers before heading elsewhere. We had a gift card to use. We were under-whelmed by the list of appetizers. The jumbo shrimp was good - pretty basic. We moved on pretty quickly. The ambiance was good. The place wasn't super busy for a saturday night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went to celebrate my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2014We went to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary. From the time I checked I'm to the time we left they recognized us which I loved. I love the location of this Flemings. The food was delicious as usual and the dessert I wanted seconds. I can't wait to come back to the DC Ranch location againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience!SchwartzAzVIPDined on 12/28/2013We dined at Fleming for my wife's Birthday Dinner. We had a great time. The food was excellent. We had bone-in-steak, filet, and onion soup to start. The steak was cooked perfectly and was very tender. The service was top notch as they were very attentive. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't interrupt dinner for dessertXmasspyDined on 12/24/2013While in the middle of a savory bite of filet mignonette (half-way through dinner) my party is interupted to be asked if we wanted a lava cake for dessert (due to the 20 mins. it takes to bake). I personally don't want to think about dessert when I have a plate full of dinner. I explained to the waiter that didn't work for me and why in the middle of dinner as v. the beginning: He said it was policy to do it in the middle v. the beginning when he takes your entrée order. Seems a bit backwards. :-/Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but quite priceyTouristofLifeVIPDined on 12/14/2013We visited Fleming's for our anniversary and while the preparation of the food was very nice and tasty, the prices are much too high to visit very often. The portion sizes were small in relation to the prices, so there weren't even any leftovers to take home to help justify the high prices. We had dinner for two and shared an appetizer and dessert and our bill was over $150, not including the tip.Special Features:
- Service not quite up to previousNevadaKateVIPDined on 12/13/2013Service not quite up to previous standard. In fact, it was slow. Filet arrived overcooked. When this was brought to server's attention, he seemed reluctant to take it back to the kitchen. Finally a manager arrived on the scene and agreed that the steak was overdone. It took an additonal 15 minutes for 2nd steak to arrive, but manager sent two fresh sides to table and then comp'd the steak. Wish we hadn't had the problem with overcooked filet, but the manager handled things appropriately and we appreciate the attention she gave us. We eat at Flemings about a half dozen times a year and this is the first time we've had any issues with the food. We were happy with how the problem was handled and we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a Special OccassionOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/13/2013Food was excellent! Great buys on the wine and the food. The service was over the top! Erica did a wonderful job!Special Features:
- Wonderful PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2013The service and food were both outstanding. The waitress was very helpful and really did a wonderful job explaining specials and how the dinners were prepared. She really knew her products.Special Features:
- Wonderful birthday dinner.sandeeDined on 12/11/2013Wonderful birthday dinner. They catered to our every needSpecial Features:
- Great Scottsdale steakhouseWillymyVIPDined on 12/8/2013We had a wonderful meal at Fleming's. We loved the small plates so we didn't have to share.Special Features:
- Below average steak houseTigerDined on 12/6/2013This was our 1st dinner visit to this Flemmings. They have a nice wine selection of wine by the glass at reasonable prices. We had (4) large glasses of wine. My wife enjoyed her meal but my steak was 1/3 gristle. The 1/3 was not edible. I mentioned to the person clearing the plates that the steak was too much gristle. He must have said something to a mgr because a few minutes later he was at our table inquiring about the problem steak. When I explained all the gritle he said that some people like gristle. I told him I have never in my life heard of anyone who likes gristle. He asked us if I wanted dessert but he never said whether or not it would be complimentary but at this point I was done with Flemings.Special Features:
- A Scottsdale TreasurePyemomDined on 12/2/2013Excellent service, great food wine, just an all around great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for great foodJudiDined on 11/26/2013You can always depend on excellent food and service. We love to get a small plate and than add all of the extras to share! Our pre-teens are welcome and treated like adults, which makes them feel special and enjoy the experience. We love to have our special occasions here.Special Features:
- Enjoy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2013We like to dine at Flemings for special occations. The food is wonderfully prepared and presented. The wine list is comprehensive. I also feel the staff is attentive and that they seem to enjoy the people they encounter which makes for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night of celebrationhippyVIPDined on 11/15/2013Went to Flemings as my mother in law was in town and it's one of her favorites. Service and food was excellent as always. It was a little loud for my mother in law but she is 85. Our server was very knowledgeable on wine and helped her with her selection. Love the atmosphere at DC and is why we travel their even though the one on Scottsdale road is closerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hit againFoodloverDined on 11/14/2013This was the second time that we have gone to this particular Flemings and again we were not disappointed. The wait staff was great, the food was great and the wine was great. As suspected we were not disappointed.Special Features:
- Terrific, as usual. We goJeffDined on 11/12/2013Terrific, as usual. We go back to Fleming's as often as we can. Jeff and JaneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurant...jcdolfanVIPDined on 11/12/2013Fleming's in DC Ranch is a favorite place for our family. We eat there regularly, because the food and service is consistently great. It was my youngest son's birthday this past week and we went to Fleming's for dinner. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had an exceptional time, as well as making sure they recognized his birthday. We had an outstanding time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We visit this restaurant forOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/9/2013We visit this restaurant for special occasions. We flew from San Diego to Scottsdale just to celebrate a birthday and eat at this Fleming's location. We have been to several locations, but D.C. Ranch is our favorite. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating Hubby's BirthdayMerfVIPDined on 11/7/2013We had a fantastic dinner, steaks were done to perfection. Wine list is extensive! Our waiter Ryan was very attentive and knowledgeable regarding the menu. We go often when in Scottsdale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.