Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
20753 N. Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/dc-ranch
- Phone: 4805388000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)notable wine list (34)romantic (28)fit for foodies (19)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (15)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Finally achieved Mastro PricingAskMrWizardVIPDined on 9/12/2014Fleming's has always been a reasonably priced alternative to Mastro's and Morton's. No longer. The protein piece of the meal is now averaging $50. The sides are $11. The wine list has been dummy-ed down. The service was mediocre.
- JohnVIPDined on 8/31/2014Another fine prime rib meal, with exceptional service.Special Features:
- More of the same - all good!hbombDined on 8/29/2014Another excellent evening at Fleming's, all factors in a great dining experience were present. From the host/hostess greeting to a great table seating through the wine & drinks to all of the food courses, everything was as expected, and our expectations for Fleming's are quite high. Years of positive experiences makes this one of our favorite dining choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnVIPDined on 8/24/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday and we both had their prime rib. It was fabulous, not to mention, the service!!! A must visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceLooking4GlutenFreeDined on 8/22/2014Great restaurant. Especially like the service. Would returnSpecial Features:
- Another great dinnerNorthScottsdaleTomDined on 8/17/2014Flemmings has been in DC ranch for a number of years and my family has had the opprotunity to enjoy many family celabrations - we haven't been disappointed with their service or food. That leaves everyone the time to enjoy our get togethers. My thanks to the management and staff - job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary there on Saturday night and they treated us like a King and Queen from the beginning to the end!! Great service & the food never disappoints! We're from Tucson and could of tried a number of fine dining places we don't have there, but in the end when choosing, we knew we couldn't go wrong at Flemings. Thank you for making our 26th year so special.Special Features:
- FlemingsBillDined on 8/16/2014The food and service as always was outstanding. The noise level type and volume of the music is too loud making it difficult to carry on a conversation and not at all dinner musicSpecial Features:
- Excellent!me57Dined on 8/10/2014Consistently excellent! Love this place. Food is always good, service is the best. I little load but not terrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodMssybrittyVIPDined on 8/7/2014We are a frequent diner at Flemings! We got the filet and salmon special and the filet just wasn't as good as it has been in the past. We weren't complaining, just wanted them to know it was different than the past. The manager came over and apologized and gave us a 25 dollar gift card for next time, which was unexpected and very nice.Special Features:
- Good but too priceyStockladyVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food and service were good but prices were out of line for the ambiance. There wasn't one thing that was outstanding to support their prices.Special Features:
- Work in progressOICUR12VIPDined on 8/4/2014First time was a bad experience .... They paid for the meal and invited us back and it was greatSpecial Features:
- Fleming's continues to shinehbombDined on 8/2/2014Fleming's is routinely excellent and while the years have passed, the quality level of the food, drinks and service remain at their original and continuing high standards. So many restaurants fail to continue their good work over time, that has not been the case with Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyGalaVIPDined on 7/30/2014Everything we had was delicious. Service was friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- pbopollifrogDined on 7/29/2014Nice place to visit with friends and grab a lovely piece of meat!Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 7/20/2014We truly enjoyed the Sunday-Monday prime rib special. Can't think of a better deal anywhere, and the portions are huge!! Even the service was better!!!Special Features:
- Flemings always delivers!ScottsdaleStu6VIPDined on 7/13/2014For a change we tried Flemings $29.95 Sunday prime rib special. It's the real "deal". You get a salad, prime rib done just right, a vegetable and dessert. For this price I thought the portions would be smaller than Flemings usual servings but they weren't. The prime rib was 16 ounces and of "prime" quality beef. As usual their service was outstanding, we were not rushed, the bus boy was their to refill our waters and clear the table when we were finished with each course.Special Features:
- Never a surpriseBobLoblawVIPDined on 7/13/2014Our favorite steakhouse in the Valley. Always great food, and service. Manager and servers make us feel like we're the only guests in the restaurant. Go!Special Features:
- Disappointed Again...KateVIPDined on 7/10/2014After a disappointing experience with the Happy Hour menu, we decided to try again and take part in the summer sampler menu. We were two of ten people dining at the time, so the kitchen and the wait staff should not have been preoccupied. Amazingly, the steak and salmon came out well done and cold, like the dish had been sitting. Unreal. They recooked the meats and I ended up eating separately from my husband, which always makes for a lousy dining experience. Not sure we will return...Special Features:
- Poor ServiceFoodieVIPDined on 7/6/2014On 7/6/14 Brenden K. was our waiter. He and our busboy took very poor care of my party. Between salads and entrees there was a long wait. Between entrees and desserts the wait was at least 25 while Brenden wipe out wine glasses in kitchen area and never came over to apologize for the long wait. We then waited after our desserts were finished at least 30 minutes to get our check and Brenden was no where to be found. When I made the reservation on Open Table I wrote that we were celebrating 2 birthdays. Brenden had to be reminded to bring the Fleming's birthday gift box and asked how many. I usually have no complaints about the wait staff at Fleming's but I now think the management should be aware of such poor service.Special Features:
- very goodJim7VIPDined on 7/5/2014I'm picky and Flemings was very good. Service was excellent - the wait staff is well trained. Martinis should come with 3 olives not 2 and blue cheese stuffed olives or olives stuffed with something should be offered. It's all about the details. The tuna app. was good but the avocado overpowered it - a small food miss. Everything else was very good. The place was full the Sat. evening we were there - bar and main dining area. This is not a hit on Fleming's although when they seat a guy in running shorts sits in the main dining area, Fleming's shares the responsibility. They have an outdoor area and a bar - seat Mr. Running Shorts there and for Mr. Running Shorts - no one - no one wants to look at your junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Value during HH!HawaiiantimeVIPDined on 7/4/2014Love their Happy Hour!! Their Burger and apps are Amazing! It seems like I am always disappointed when I eat in the main Dining room experience though. I've enjoyed steaks all around the valley and the cuts seem to be just average...Special Features:
- Love the food, but not the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2014I love fine steak and I love Steak Houses, but the experience was not exceptional. The service was awkward, the lighting was romantic, but they have it situated in a way that all you can view is the kitchen. (Lighting is very bright in the kitchen, but dark elsewhere). Filet was perfect as expected, but had to ask a few times for basics like drink, bread, and the amazing sauces they have. Honestly I was a little disappointed in the service and lighting, I don't know if I'd recommend the price/value ratio even for the deepest pockets.Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 6/27/2014We couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate my wife's birthday. From the time we walked in the door, until we left, we were treated with exceptional service and hospitality.Special Features:
- I'd forgotten how much I love steakazappleVIPDined on 6/25/2014Between me trying to eat more healthy, and the price of beef, I haven't had a steak for awhile. We decided to honor my late father on what would have been his 93rd birthday with a dinner he would have loved. We had the summer special, tuna tartar tower, salmon & filet entree and strawberry shortcake. All for about $41.00. It was great. Made me realize how much I love a good steak, and truthfully, hard as I try it never tastes as good when I door it at home. My extra rare steak and salmon arrived perfectly prepared. Dessert was great. Amount of tuna in the tartar was a bit skimpy. I know it was great when I am still thinking about it the next morning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING AND MEMORABLE EVENING!CarolDined on 6/21/2014THANK YOU for all that your staff and specifically our server ~ Erika Peters ~ did to make this a wonderful and memorable evening of celebration! We were celebrating our parent's 60th wedding Anniversary, our sister/brother's 35th and our 34th wedding Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers Day brunchPennyDined on 6/15/2014This was the second year we've enjoyed brunch at Fleming's on Fathers Day. Wish they had it more often!Special Features:
- The following 312 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch reviews archive.
- Father's Day celebrationPhxmom2Dined on 6/12/2014We went to Fleming's to celebrate Father's Day with my 3 kids (2 under the age of 6) and we had a wonderful experience. My son who has allergies was happy with his steak which was on the kids menu and we all enjoyed a fabulous dessert. Even with my two kids who were tired and not wanting to be there we had a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableFoodFighterDined on 5/16/2014Our 3rd visit and always enjoyable whether as a family or couple. Great cocktails (Farmer's Daughter was refreshing and delicious) and good food (goat cheese grits...yum). We love the outdoor seating!Special Features:
- Outstanding customer servicehappydinerDined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day dinner - food delicious, both the steak and the salmon. There was a little mixup with the order for one entree but it was handled in a very professional way, the waitperson and manager made sure everything was to our satisfaction throughout the meal and even gave each of us a side dish (creamed spinach) to take home when we mentioned we loved it. The food, ambiance, and service is excellent and although pricey, I highly recommend Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014WE have been going to Flemings for MANY years, loved the restaurant, especially for Special Occasions. This time we had a problem with the Prime Rib Special which we usually get when we go on Sundays. It was especially tough and the Manager was very accommodating and gave us another order of prime rib which was very tough again. He took it back and gave us prime rib to take home from another rib. I'm going to try it again tonight but I don't know if they have another provavor or other tables that got the prime rib and enjoy tough meat. I will go back again sometime in the future but not get the prime rib special.
- Visited Many timesMameVIPDined on 5/3/2014The food is excellent, the staff is friendly, the wine list is extensive. No wonder I have been there so many times!Special Features:
- Worth ReturningwellnessrnVIPDined on 5/3/2014We returned Saturday night to give Fleming's another try and we were very pleased. The service was great, very relaxed atmosphere, quieter and cleaner than on Easter. Our server, Erica, gave us a great suggestion on having our steaks with the pan seared crust, delicious! My husband had the bone-in New York strip which was huge! I tried the dry-aged ribeye which was probably one of the best steaks I ever had. Both cooked to perfection. A great compliment to our meal was the grilled asparagus. My mother has one of their small plates the filet mignon which was the perfect size for smaller appetites and was delicious. Erica also suggested the chocolate lave cake for dessert which was decadent and perfect finish to a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicePhxmom2Dined on 5/2/2014My husband and I went to Flemings for a date night without the kids. We were very please with the service and the quality of food.Special Features:
- GreatHerb3VIPDined on 4/30/2014Food and service was outstanding. We really enjoyed all aspects.Special Features:
- surprisingChrissieVIPDined on 4/27/2014As regular diners at Fleming's, we were very underwhelmed by our visit to this location. At second thought, we should have either foregone our reservation and eaten in the bar or just passed entirely. The food was pretty standard for Fleming's, however our waiter wasn't really loving his job it appeared. Sadly, the lack of attention to guests was evident at other tables in our vicinity, not just by our service team.Special Features:
- Warm welcome and great food!MarwigDined on 4/26/2014My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at Fleming's at DC Ranch. The staff was gracious and professional. We enjoyed a wide choice of wine by the glass and the selection of small plates (new since our last visit here...) The small plates were really appreciated, since we never really liked having to share a huge portion of meat or fish or veg and then having to carry it home. Very nice evening. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantlovelyDined on 4/23/2014we enjoyed the food tremendously, the waitress was great. all in all it was a good evening.Special Features:
- Not as nice as it used to bewellnessrnVIPDined on 4/20/2014It has been approximately 2 years since we had gone to Fleming's at DC Ranch. It had always been a great steakhouse but we were disappointed with out last visit on Easter Sunday for their brunch. To give them credit we rarely go out to eat on holidays because it is usually chaotic and it certainly was that. The restaurant wasn't as clean as we remembered and the service wasn't as attentive as we previously remembered The food quality reminded us of an upscale Outback. We did receive the $25.00 dining card which was nice and we will give it a go one more time when it isn't so busy.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014The easter brunch was very busy. We ordered the prime rib . both of ours came over cooked. The veggies were uneatable . The manager gave us free prime rib dinners to come back.. they have a great happy hour and we go there at least once a month. This was not a typical experience.I would recommend this to a friend.