Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/coral-gables
- Phone: 3055697995
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)notable wine list (72)romantic (52)good for groups (49)neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (38)vibrant bar scene (29)hot spot (22)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (9)great for lunch (8)scenic view (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- FOOD and servicelizelaVIPDined on 10/17/2014WE ALWAYS ENJOY OURSELVES THERE, FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, BUT THE SERVICE YESTERDAY WAS A BIT SLOW!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014The food was great and we had a wonderful and the service was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Meal. Great Service.bekrierVIPDined on 10/11/2014We greatly enjoyed our meal at Fleming's. The service was excellent. The food was pretty amazing. Would recommend for a nice night out or special occasion.Special Features:
- best steak and service in Miami!!!!bobbyVIPDined on 10/10/2014We keep coming back to this place because it's that's good. Always great service with delicious food. Fleming's always serves the best with the best food and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite!!Jgon0875Dined on 9/27/2014Service was outstanding!!! Food was delicious!! Best restaurant I've been too. I loved how everyone kept wishing my husband a "happy birthday"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!LuckyPalmVIPDined on 9/25/2014Might not be "heart Healthy" but Fleming's is worth the occasional splurge! Food was divine - steak specially seasoned & seared, and the mac & cheese is not to be missed! Outstanding service and the host makes everyone feel welcome :-)Special Features:
- Inedible prime ribcdravi10748Dined on 9/21/2014I have eaten here many times and often order the Sunday prime rib special . It is a good deal for the price but this week the piece of meat that was served was inedible so I sent it back. The second piece brought was also thin and tasteless. The other food was good however. I should have sent back the second piece and just ordered something else but by this time my husband had finished his dinner. The meat served to me twice was way below the standard that this restaurant usually has. I won't be ordering prime rib again no matter what a good deal it is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific evening, great mealJoanKDined on 9/20/2014We hosted a dinner party at Fleming's, and were very, very happy with the food and the service. In addition, the noise level was sane, enabling us to chat easily. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our dinner was delicious!BetterB4Dined on 9/20/2014Everything we ordered was just right. The sliced filet mignon small plate is great paired with a wedge salad. Just right....and a glass of wine of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was fantastic, I had a greattimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014I had a fantastic dinner with my wife I left them a message to make the scenery special because it was anniversary and they sure made her feel special.Special Features:
- JasonZDined on 9/14/2014When you enter Fleming"s the manager greets you and asks if this is for a special occasion, and from there you feel special. The service is very good as if the food. Of special note; on Sunday there is a prime rib special which included appetizer, salad, entree and desert all for $39, the other food i.e., Steaks are very good, the onion rings are special. Great place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014In town for the weekend at biltmore went over for a nice dinner and was fabulous. Great service. Great food. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly disappointed costumer'sSamyEDined on 9/14/2014I was bragging to my friend about how great the Miami Spice restaurants have been this year, Fleming house being my 6th one during the promo & I took her to enjoy the experience w/ me. Sad to say it was horrible. The cheviche was so mushy & did not taste fresh. We felt rushed the entire time we were there. My steak was burned & when I told the waiter it was too charred & very salty (bc I ordered it well done) he brought me back a nice juicy well cooked piece, half of the size of what I sent back! I kindly ordered my dessert to go and after we left I looked in my bag and it's like they just threw it in the box not even cleaning around the sides.The only persons who were genuinely polite were the people who served the water.Special Features:
- JG06Dined on 9/13/2014Very romantic setting. The service was awesome and personal from the moment we walked in to the moment we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful EveningJeffDined on 9/13/2014My wife, a vegetarian, and I celebrated my birthday. Since it was my birthday, I chose the restaurant and I chose Fleming's. From the time we were seated, we were treated like honored guests. My wife ordered a vegetable plate and I orderd New York Strip Steak. Our water glasses never came close to emptying, hot bread and delicious butter was served and our server explained the evening specials then took our drink and dinner order. The quality of the food was excellent, the service remarkable and the entire evening delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently excellentvickyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Very consistent service and food The ambience was inviting and the server could not be more pleasantSpecial Features:
- ConsistentGrove2575VIPDined on 9/11/2014Consistently excellent food and good service. One of the best Miami Spice dinners in town. The petit filets are the best and the salmon was mouth-watering good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining ExperienceBrunchBunchVIPDined on 9/9/2014Impeccable service &food; what more could you want. I am particular about how my steak should be cooked; Fleming's did it to a perfect &honest rare. It was seared, cool & red center & oh so tender &flavorful. They were kind enough to give me a sampling of sauces rather than choosing just 1.They were all a nice accent. Calamari & mushroom ravioli appetizers, French onion soup (best ever had), cheesecake with blueberry sauce (so decadently delicious); all highly recommended. The wine selection had something for everyone and in a wide price range. Celebrations are handled in a very classy way; the tabletop decorated, a long-stem rose (to take home), a card signed by staff and a box of 4 truffles. Wow! Manager Zori, you are amazing! Thank you!Special Features:
- Best Birthday Celebration Ever!SpgesqVIPDined on 9/9/2014I took my friend for her birthday and noted it on my reservation. From the minute we arrived, EVERYONE wished her a Happy Birthday, there was a card on our table and birthday glitter too! The manager even came over to see us and gave her a gift card to return! We had to stop them from singing, as my friend is shy. At the end of a very delicious steak dinner, they even gave her a gift of a box of truffles (which she kindly shared)! It was the most gracious and fun service I've ever experienced and I'll be sure to return for my birthday! The place is lovely and the food excellent also. Not inexpensive, but well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!!!FoodyDined on 9/6/2014The service and attention was specaculr. The food and presentation was amazing. We had the private room and they decorated it for the birthday celebration. Dessert was out of this world, lava cake. We had an amazing time .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnforgettableNelsonortegamiamiDined on 9/6/2014Loved it, every thing was perfect except kids fried were under cookedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014We dined at Fleming's for my dad's birthday this past Saturday. I mentioned in the reservation that we were celebrating a birthday. When we arrived the table was decorated and had a beautiful red rose in the middle. Everyone that spoke to my dad wished him a happy birthday and the manager even came to the table to give him a gift! I was very happy and the wonderful service really made my dad's birthday very special! Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasent surprizewantvalue4mydollarsDined on 9/5/2014The food and service were exceptional. Would highly recommend to others. Miami Spice is a great way to get reacquainted with a restaurant. Nice wine selection with 100 different wines offered by the glass!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Service!fran330VIPDined on 9/4/2014From the moment we walked in the door to the time we left, we had the most amazing / attentive service! It made the dinner experience awesome and worth going back. The food itself was very good but could have been better. We had lobster tails and steak. The lobster was overdone and the steak was a little too and could have used more favoring. But all and all, it was very good and the service made it exceptional.Special Features:
- Exceptional ServiceLaurieDined on 9/1/2014Wait staff was outstanding and several people came to the table to welcome us and see how we were doing. Celebrated my husband's birthday and they congratulated him and gave him a gift card and box of chocolates. Pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Peeps41Dined on 8/31/2014Second time at Fleming's and it was just as great as the first time. Food and Service are top notch. The happy hour specials are great nothing like it at other restaurants of the same caliber.Special Features:
- Amazing dinner!AsanjenisDined on 8/31/2014My husband and I love Flemings. This time we took the kids and they also loved it. The food was phenomenal and the service is top notch! Definitely a great place to eat and relax!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014As usual Flemings offers great menu selection and fantastic service.Special Features:
- Great serviceivanVIPDined on 8/29/2014We received great service and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodRochaDined on 8/24/2014We loved the food and the ambience. Congratulations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service and foodMARYDined on 8/23/2014We went for my husbands birthday and they made it very special. The service was truly outstanding as was the food. Would go back again.Special Features:
- waiter made the mealelimarVIPDined on 8/23/2014There was confusion about the meal. We order from the Miami Spice menu and had the steak. None of the steaks arrive hot and 2 were not cooked as requested. The waiter made quick amends and whisked away the errant steaks. The meat had been delivered rare and was replaced with correctly cooked pieces. Unfortunately, after ordering the vegetables steamed, the waiter came back to tell us that the chef was only doing the vegetables grilled. We don't like grilled vegetables especially not hot. The bake potato served was fresh and did not have the consistency of a warmed up baked yesterday potato but it was not hot only mildly warm. The waiter was hustling and trying to make the dinner go better. He tried.Special Features:
- Awesome Dining ExperienceFrequentDinerDined on 8/23/2014We have eaten at this location three times in the last year and it gets better and better. Fernando our server does an amazing job of taking care of all of your needs and insures you don't want for anything. The steaks are delicious and cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend the grilled calamari as an appetizer and the digital wine list is full of great values.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- POOR EFFORTSDfunVIPDined on 8/20/2014The restaurant was very crowded. The shrimp appetizer was over cooked, and the steaks were served rare and cold in the middle.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Had a wonderful dinner and the service was great. The restaurant filled up late and the noise level increased but wasn't badSpecial Features:
- Always delivers!asannieseesitVIPDined on 8/16/2014Had a great time enjoying your Miami Spice menu. Our waiter, Jose, was awesome! Attentive to every detail. My steak was cooked to perfection and the sides and dessert a complete pleasure! Love this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGG23Dined on 8/14/2014First time dining at Fleming's and it was great. Did order from Miami Spice and the food was excellent. Would have been nice to have a side included with the Miami Spice, we had to order a side dish because Spice only included main entree. They are offering special wine pairing and it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealCookieVIPDined on 8/9/2014As always a fantastic steak, great wine and a superb server. What more can you ask for on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- the best steakjeffVIPDined on 8/8/2014if you enjoy a good steak and want it cooked the way you like it this is the place to go. All the side dishes are wonderful also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014We had reserved a table last minute for Flemings through open table and when we got there they sat us right away. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable. The service was great and the food was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.