Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/coral-gables
- Phone: 3055697995
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (87)notable wine list (76)good for groups (55)romantic (52)neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (35)vibrant bar scene (30)hot spot (15)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Soooo good!cristina146VIPDined on 6/14/2014From the bartender to the waiter, everyone at this restaurant is very friendly! The food is amazing and the happy hour menu has great choices for $6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turn on a/c in back room.FoodaholicDined on 6/14/2014Back room not worth the visit to this restaurant. Like sitting in a VFW hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OzGirl14Dined on 6/13/2014The appetizer, entrée and dessert were plentiful and absolutely delicious, but serving two measly asparagus spears seemed like a joke. Vegetables are usually the least expensive part of a meal, and a bit more "green" – or even a potato or tomato – would have made the plate look less naked. The noise level was extremely high and my friend and I had trouble hearing each other over a small table. That would be my only deterrent in returning to Fleming's on a weekend.Special Features:
- averagemiachuckVIPDined on 6/11/2014not enough service restarurant got busy shortly after arrrival and seemed understaffed when time for bill took 30 minutes to pay and that was by seeing manager walk by and provided him the credit card to handle had to send french fries back - swapped for onion rings which were great
- What dining should be like.RACdineDined on 6/9/2014My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and picked Fleming's. We were treated with great respect and friendliness from the on-set. All the staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the food and services. The meal was delicious, wonderful and memorable. All was cooked to perfection with generous portions which lead to a feeling of satisfaction. Our wine matched our meal selection to a "tee". Although the experience was on the high-end of cost, it was worth every penny. We will return and recommend this dining establishment. it is one of the few remain places where one can experience a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guillermo R.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2014Excellent restaurant......Loved it!!!...Great service, awesome food.....Very nice décor....EXCELLENT....Special Features:
- GreatJennyDined on 6/7/2014This is great place for gatherings, excellent service and awesome food and drinks.Special Features:
- Great food great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2014Nothing negative to write. Took the wife for her birthday and she loved it. They even gave her a bday card and a $25.00 gift certificate. Amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicebdaysmashDined on 5/31/2014This is our second time coming to this Flemings location. The service is outstanding and the food is excellent. We took our kids and they really enjoyed it. It is not cheap, so it should be reserved for a special occasion for most people.Special Features:
- Perfect for a Special OccasionEnmscDined on 5/25/2014My family visited Fleming's to celebrate my birthday. We chose to dine on Sunday in order to take advantage of the prime rib special. What an experience! We were treated like royalty from the moment we stepped through the door. And the food! Delicious! I highly and happily recommend Fleming's to discerning diners of all ages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPfritz75VIPDined on 5/24/2014The acoustic was awful!!!!!!!!!!! Very difficult to hearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak delightVickiDined on 5/24/2014Prime Rib was excellent and the sides were served hot and crispy if appropriate. Dessert was good. Portions are large enough to share. We would definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent customer servicePatlDined on 5/23/2014Overall a great dining experience. Management is very involved in the quality of their restaurant and always concern about customer satisfaction.Special Features:
- The following 347 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables reviews archive.
- JcgirlVIPDined on 5/18/2014Romantic. Good food. Surprised to find gluten free menu had such a wide variety of options. Notable wine list. Managerial service was one of the best I've experienced of Miami's finest restaurants. We'll be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodcdravi10748Dined on 5/18/2014We went to Flemings on a Sunday evening because a friend told us about the orime rib dinner served only on Sundays.The food was delicious and service very attentive .Our only disappointment came when we included a $25 gift card along with our credit card to pay and the waiter said we couldn't use it for the prime rib dinner.We were surprised and annoyed since the back of the card said it could be used for all dining even drinks except special promotions .We didn't consider the prime rib a special promotion since it is on the menu every week at the same price.i know that it was discounted by $10 earlier in the year and perhaps that is a special promotion but our price was not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014I was very satisfied with the prompt seating and smooth service. My only complaint would be the meat in my dish, the Egg Benedict, was of very poor quality and had a lot of grease. Not something I would expect from Fleming's.Special Features:
- Night on the MileTheAccountantDined on 5/9/2014We made reservations for dinner, which we were glad since the restaurant was full. We were promptly seated upon our arrival. It was a party of two. The staff was very attentive to us. Our server had great recommendations on both food and wine, I faintly recall but I believe her name is Yeri. The food was delicious. We both had filet mignons, and a bottle of cab. For dessert we had a cheesecake. I've been here before, and it continues to consistently exceed my expectations on both service and food. I would definitely go back and also would recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Taste!!!Zonk690Dined on 5/3/2014The restaurant is pleasantly located in the heart of downtown Coral Gables. There is not complimentary valet parking but enough parking around establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Calamari!2chefsDined on 5/2/2014Although I very much enjoyed my meal (and the best calamari EVER), there are other steakhouses that are better for the same money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/29/2014Hands down one of the the best customer service experiences I've had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food overallBruniVIPDined on 4/27/2014We love the prime beef on Sundays, but we have been at other times and the food is always great. Service at the bar if you go with no reservations, in prompt and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD AND SERVICElizelaVIPDined on 4/26/2014GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE IN CORAL GABLESSpecial Features:
- Way overpriced for what you getLeCriticDined on 4/25/2014This is my second time dining there. Steak is good but not wow for the price you´re getting. On average it´s $45 to $55 per steak some of which is really tiny. The side dishes you order are very basic and also overpriced. The fries which are the easiest thing to make were soggy. A side of sauteed spinach can run you about $15. I ordered a New York Strip. It was very good. My wife ordered a filet mignon and it was really "mignon," smaller than a burger patty at McDonalds for $45. Atmosphere was great and service is beyond excellent. Waiters were very attentive and professionals.Special Features:
- enjoyed our mealdowwyDined on 4/17/2014enjoyed our meal.. steaks were good, sides even better(the cippolini onions are to die for). service was very good, attentive and not pushy. Ordered a bottle of california wine, and were not pressured to upgrade, which is nice because i like the wine I picked..Had a nice talk with the manager (proprietor?) very friendly and enthusiastic guy..will certainly make a point to go back next time in Florida..Special Features:
- Birthday experienceNice4dinnerDined on 4/14/2014We were celebrating our Mother's 81st Birthday and she could not have enjoyed it more. The team made her feel very special and definitely made her day!
- Wonderful Evening OutScottVIPDined on 4/12/2014Fleming's, as always, provided a very special touch to our anniversary celebration. From the frirst greeting through the entire meal, the service and food was excellent.Special Features:
- Fleming's always delivers!usagatoDined on 4/7/2014Food is excellent, as is their wine list. Prices, although on the high end, are very reasonable given the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GReat serviceivanVIPDined on 4/4/2014Owen was our server and he went out of his way to please us. Thank you, Owen!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnercdravi10748Dined on 4/1/2014Our table was strewn with happy birthday glitter and a rose which nobody else had.Every person who came by said happy birthday to my husband which was very nice.My only concern was the waiter left us unattended for a long time without checking to see if we needed anything and when my husband decided to order wine it took a lot to get someone over to the table to find our waiter .Perhaps his station included too many tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 70th Birthday CelebrationUMProfDined on 3/26/2014My wife and I took a very dear friend and his wife here for his 70th BD, and it was a great choice. The two ladies had the filet and lobster special, and our friend and I had steaks. They both commented that it was probably the best steaks they had ever had, and everything else complemented the entrees well (the mashed potatoes could have used more flavor from my perspective, but they liked them). The chocolate lava cake was excellent and plenty to share among the four of us after everything else. The table was festively decorated, which our guests obviously appreciated. Fleming's is not a budget restaurant by any means, but we felt this splurge was worth it for the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreattttMonteMiamiDined on 3/24/2014Smooth outing with a couple ladies, Seafood Tower was fantastic and the bone in Filets + truffle lobster caviar is incredibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Date NightFlemmingsFanaticVIPDined on 3/21/2014It was delicious. Server was knowledgable about the menu and made great suggestions. She was very nice and funny. Good came out rather quickly and tasted perfectly delicious! We didn't feel rushed to eat or order the soufflé early because the restaurant was closing. We were the last table to leave and everyone said goodbye very nicely. It was a great experience (as usual).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sides dishes were poor!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/18/2014Steak was great! Sides dishes all over cooked! Fries were greasy n supper dark, baked potato hard n dry, creamed corn syarchy n hard, looked like Mac n cheese!!! Service so so, asked fr lemon, she forgot! Coffee came in without the cream even though we ask fr it! It took them a while to get it to us! Coffee got cold!!! Mentioned the side dish problem n didn't even offer a complementary dessert even though it was my mothers's birthday! Very disappointed in the whole supper expensive experience!!!Special Features:
- Always a good restaurant withBarbieVIPDined on 3/8/2014Always a good restaurant with great service and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentNIckVIPDined on 3/8/2014I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Our family was celebrating our daughter's 21rst birthday and I had included a note indicating such in the comments section of my reservation, which was booked through OpenTable. I was expecting the “comment” to be overlooked as is more commonly the case; however, upon our arrival to my astonishment the table was ready and discerningly adorned with classy birthday décor to include a fresh cut, long stem rose. Our server, Hernan, left nothing to be desired; he as well as the rest of the staff provided service that was beyond reproach. The food was absolutely magnificent, and on our server's recommendation, the wine pairing was unparalleled. Overall a class act, we will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Family dinner timeGarciaDined on 3/8/2014We enjoy taking the kids to Flemings, they always eat well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ordered my meat cooked medium.FoodieVIPDined on 2/28/2014I ordered my meat cooked medium. The first serving was burned on the outside and was dry. I sent it back and the second serving was rare. They could just not get it right, so by this time, I'm not even hungry anymore and told the server to forget it and not bring me anything else. They removed the charge from the check, but I would have preferred to have had a great piece of meat instead of a credit on my check!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality and service haveamillerVIPDined on 2/23/2014Food quality and service have been going down. Very inconsistent service. Food was extremely over seasoned on more than one meat dish. I have tried to give this particular location in Coral Gables a chance time after time but the quality just is not there. I would rather spend a little more money to dine at Morton's, Capitol Grill or others for a better dining experience. This place is still good for after work wine and lite bites at the bar! Sorry 3 strikes....your out Flemings!Special Features:
- I'm not sure I can recommenddiningoutDined on 2/23/2014I'm not sure I can recommend this restaurant. Food was good but service was extremely poor which dampened the dining experience. (We had a party of 8 so between numbers and wine service, our waiter was in a position to make a very generous gratuity). Our waiter was arrogant and pompous. Dishes were forgotten. He would disappear for long periods of time and when he would appear wasn't much interested in serving his customers. The rest of the staff was lack luster as well. No one was particularly interested in working that night. Taxi service is limited and we waited an hour to get one so plan for a car service if you need transportation
- Amazing Food & ServicePhoenixDined on 2/22/2014This was by far one of the best dining experiences I've had in a long time. From the very beginning my wife and I felt like VIPs. The table was great, the ambiance was great. Our server was awesome! I would recommend this restaurant in a heartbeat! Can't wait to go again. Definitely try the crab cakes and calamari. I also had the Prime Ribeye from the Dry-Aged selections and it was the best steak I have ever had in my life. If you are looking for a great place to take a date or your spouse or even just to hang out with some friends, this is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.