Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/coral-gables
- Phone: 3055697995
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)notable wine list (59)good for groups (38)romantic (37)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (22)vibrant bar scene (22)hot spot (10)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We loved the food and the ambience. Congratulations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Dining ExperienceFrequentDinerDined on 8/23/2014We have eaten at this location three times in the last year and it gets better and better. Fernando our server does an amazing job of taking care of all of your needs and insures you don't want for anything. The steaks are delicious and cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend the grilled calamari as an appetizer and the digital wine list is full of great values.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Had a wonderful dinner and the service was great. The restaurant filled up late and the noise level increased but wasn't badSpecial Features:
- Always delivers!asannieseesitVIPDined on 8/16/2014Had a great time enjoying your Miami Spice menu. Our waiter, Jose, was awesome! Attentive to every detail. My steak was cooked to perfection and the sides and dessert a complete pleasure! Love this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGG23Dined on 8/14/2014First time dining at Fleming's and it was great. Did order from Miami Spice and the food was excellent. Would have been nice to have a side included with the Miami Spice, we had to order a side dish because Spice only included main entree. They are offering special wine pairing and it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealCookieVIPDined on 8/9/2014As always a fantastic steak, great wine and a superb server. What more can you ask for on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- the best steakjeffVIPDined on 8/8/2014if you enjoy a good steak and want it cooked the way you like it this is the place to go. All the side dishes are wonderful also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014We had reserved a table last minute for Flemings through open table and when we got there they sat us right away. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable. The service was great and the food was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion DestinationEnmscDined on 7/21/2014We were a party of six celebrating two new jobs. We love the Sunday Prime Rib Special and jumped at the chance to indulge on a Monday with the advantage of ten dollars off the regular price. We enjoyed our dinners; with salads, six different side dishes to share, and decadent desserts. The staff is attentive without being overbearing. The Coral Gables location always provides warm, personalized, and professional service and the food is deliciously prepared and presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchFoodieMonster0718VIPDined on 7/20/2014Dined at Flemings for our five year anniversary and it couldn't have been better. Food and service were top notch. We let them know it was our anniversary and the whole staff signed a card and we got a gift certificate for a future visit! Highly recommend Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and servicelizelaVIPDined on 7/19/2014always great to have such attention w/great service and food qualitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time aroundMsPickyVIPDined on 7/18/2014Had a great dinner a few weeks ago so came again with another couple. Disappointing is an understatement. Service was spotty, disorganized, inattentive and had to ask for certain items several times. Then to top it off coffee was tepid. They did take it away and after a few minutes bring fresh hot coffee. Waiter appeared scattered and not focused on us as his customers. Don't expect my repeat business.
- Amazing!!!FoodfanDined on 7/14/2014Great dining experience. Thank you very much Tim for making it happen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing night once more!!ChanchaDined on 7/11/2014Fleming's staff made me and my friends feel very special since we stepped in the restaurant with complimentary champagne. Service was excellent through the night and food was marvelous (Petit Filet Mignon and Prime Bone-in Rib eye are to die for)... Do not change recipes!!! My favorite restaurant in the Gables.. This place is highly recommended for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent & Gluten Free MenuECGFDined on 7/10/2014Steak was cooked to perfection. Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes YUM! Fleming's delivers good food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Top Notch Choice24dinnerVIPDined on 7/6/2014Fleming's knows how to get your business and continues to be high on the list of steak houses in the Coral Gables area. Sunday is special ! You can't beat a three course Prime Rib dinner with choice of salads, A handsome slice of juicy Prime Rib, choice of side dishes, and dessert choice as well. All this for under $40 every Sunday and on this holiday weekend under $30. Add a Martini or noteworthy choice of wine and end your weekend on a very high note !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great meal and serviceRosannaVIPDined on 7/5/2014The food was excellent like always. We enjoy coming hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/20144 of us ate at Flemings on Sunday for my mother's birthday. I had made the reservation on OpenTable and made a note it was her birthday. From the moment we walked in, the host wished my mom a happy birthday, so did our waiter and other restaurant employees that came by they made her feel like a celebrity Lol it was very thoughtful. The food was fantastic. Best steak in Miami. Between the food, ambiance, friendly service and attention to detail it was a perfect night. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Great place, food and service.we were very happy with everything. Pork belly dish was great. Porcini filet was amazing if you love gorgonzola cheese.....mmmmmmm. drinks were yummy. Wow the lava cake. Overall cant wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special treatmentelenDined on 6/18/2014It's amazing the special feeling that one feels when we go celebrate an occasion at Flemings they go the extra mile and touch to make it special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinnergolferDined on 6/17/2014We went to the restaurant for the first time to celebrate our anniversary. The food and selection was excellent. Our waiter was great and the overall experience was outstanding. We can't wait to go back. I ordered a steak that was very tastey and the entire meal was very good including the desserts. We especially liked the wine list selections and the wine we selected was outstanding. I would highly recommend it to steak lovers.Special Features:
- Soooo good!cristina146VIPDined on 6/14/2014From the bartender to the waiter, everyone at this restaurant is very friendly! The food is amazing and the happy hour menu has great choices for $6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turn on a/c in back room.FoodaholicDined on 6/14/2014Back room not worth the visit to this restaurant. Like sitting in a VFW hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OzGirl14Dined on 6/13/2014The appetizer, entrée and dessert were plentiful and absolutely delicious, but serving two measly asparagus spears seemed like a joke. Vegetables are usually the least expensive part of a meal, and a bit more "green" – or even a potato or tomato – would have made the plate look less naked. The noise level was extremely high and my friend and I had trouble hearing each other over a small table. That would be my only deterrent in returning to Fleming's on a weekend.Special Features:
- averagemiachuckVIPDined on 6/11/2014not enough service restarurant got busy shortly after arrrival and seemed understaffed when time for bill took 30 minutes to pay and that was by seeing manager walk by and provided him the credit card to handle had to send french fries back - swapped for onion rings which were great
- What dining should be like.RACdineDined on 6/9/2014My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and picked Fleming's. We were treated with great respect and friendliness from the on-set. All the staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the food and services. The meal was delicious, wonderful and memorable. All was cooked to perfection with generous portions which lead to a feeling of satisfaction. Our wine matched our meal selection to a "tee". Although the experience was on the high-end of cost, it was worth every penny. We will return and recommend this dining establishment. it is one of the few remain places where one can experience a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guillermo R.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2014Excellent restaurant......Loved it!!!...Great service, awesome food.....Very nice décor....EXCELLENT....Special Features:
- GreatJennyDined on 6/7/2014This is great place for gatherings, excellent service and awesome food and drinks.Special Features:
- Great food great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2014Nothing negative to write. Took the wife for her birthday and she loved it. They even gave her a bday card and a $25.00 gift certificate. Amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicebdaysmashDined on 5/31/2014This is our second time coming to this Flemings location. The service is outstanding and the food is excellent. We took our kids and they really enjoyed it. It is not cheap, so it should be reserved for a special occasion for most people.Special Features:
- Perfect for a Special OccasionEnmscDined on 5/25/2014My family visited Fleming's to celebrate my birthday. We chose to dine on Sunday in order to take advantage of the prime rib special. What an experience! We were treated like royalty from the moment we stepped through the door. And the food! Delicious! I highly and happily recommend Fleming's to discerning diners of all ages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPfritz75VIPDined on 5/24/2014The acoustic was awful!!!!!!!!!!! Very difficult to hearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak delightVickiDined on 5/24/2014Prime Rib was excellent and the sides were served hot and crispy if appropriate. Dessert was good. Portions are large enough to share. We would definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent customer servicePatlDined on 5/23/2014Overall a great dining experience. Management is very involved in the quality of their restaurant and always concern about customer satisfaction.Special Features:
- JcgirlVIPDined on 5/18/2014Romantic. Good food. Surprised to find gluten free menu had such a wide variety of options. Notable wine list. Managerial service was one of the best I've experienced of Miami's finest restaurants. We'll be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodcdravi10748Dined on 5/18/2014We went to Flemings on a Sunday evening because a friend told us about the orime rib dinner served only on Sundays.The food was delicious and service very attentive .Our only disappointment came when we included a $25 gift card along with our credit card to pay and the waiter said we couldn't use it for the prime rib dinner.We were surprised and annoyed since the back of the card said it could be used for all dining even drinks except special promotions .We didn't consider the prime rib a special promotion since it is on the menu every week at the same price.i know that it was discounted by $10 earlier in the year and perhaps that is a special promotion but our price was not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014I was very satisfied with the prompt seating and smooth service. My only complaint would be the meat in my dish, the Egg Benedict, was of very poor quality and had a lot of grease. Not something I would expect from Fleming's.Special Features:
- Night on the MileTheAccountantDined on 5/9/2014We made reservations for dinner, which we were glad since the restaurant was full. We were promptly seated upon our arrival. It was a party of two. The staff was very attentive to us. Our server had great recommendations on both food and wine, I faintly recall but I believe her name is Yeri. The food was delicious. We both had filet mignons, and a bottle of cab. For dessert we had a cheesecake. I've been here before, and it continues to consistently exceed my expectations on both service and food. I would definitely go back and also would recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Taste!!!Zonk690Dined on 5/3/2014The restaurant is pleasantly located in the heart of downtown Coral Gables. There is not complimentary valet parking but enough parking around establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 341 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Flemings is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/29/2014Hands down one of the the best customer service experiences I've had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.