Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
28869 Chagrin Blvd.
Woodmere, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/oh/woodmere
- Phone: 2168969000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)notable wine list (42)fit for foodies (38)romantic (31)vibrant bar scene (27)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (21)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (12)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Cool eatsinterestingDined on 9/18/2014This 3 course meal was appetizing. The steak although melt in my mouth tender was tasteless, which was unusual. All and all, the rest of the meal definitely made up for the bland steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive But .. Worth It!?!?!?!Piqua41VIPDined on 9/12/2014Fleming's noted beef lives up to its reputation, as does its wine list. The bar is a happening spot, and the bartender was fabulous in showing us a list of half-priced wines by the bottle that we took advantage of. As for the a la carte sides: one hit (green beans with mushrooms - yummy and, dare I say, worth the $10) and one miss (Fleming's potatoes - no taste at all, akin to chewing cardboard. Surprising.) Given the 1,000 point bonus and the top notch beef, we shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Horrible Service.SoFun01VIPDined on 9/6/2014If you don't mind terrible service (slow service, waiters disappear and are not attentive, aren't proactive about sharing the specials, seem uninformed about wines/food), and want great food then this is the place for you. I have eaten at Flemings three times in the last few months hoping that the terrible service is a problem they have fixed. Unfortunately the service continues to be poor. For a restaurant where you are likely to spend over $150 for two people, the wait staff should be top notch. The food however is amazing when it is cooked right. We ordered Brie and it was hard because they hadn't cooked it enough. Most of the time the food comes out right.Special Features:
- Great dinnerEvilroyVIPDined on 9/6/2014Perfectly cooked seafood and steaks. There was not one flaw in this meal. Every course was delicious, beautiful, and graciously served. More than one person besides our server came by to check on us. The service was perfectly attentive without being obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- some what disappointedsnipsVIPDined on 9/5/2014We really like Flemings and go there frequently. We went in to try the September 3 course special of Filet, Lobster Tail, and French Onion soup or Wedge Salad. The price point is great, the soup and salad were good, but the rest of the meal was not to the same standards as the regular Flemings Filet or Lobster Tail. Still a good meal, but I have to admit that we felt somewhat disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boring and indifferent experiencemkt2cdmDined on 9/4/2014servers seemed like they did not want to be there......not at all the experience I have had at other Fleming'sI would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but not outrageousRobbVIPDined on 9/4/2014A very good meal with super service, which added to the enjoyment. I had a special 3 course meal, which cost the same as a steak. It was a real value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to celebratevacationtimeDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I save Flemings for special occasions. This time we and my two daughters all went for dinner. The hostess, wait and bus staff were awesome. We were not hurried at all and we never seemed to be looking for our waitress. Either she, or her partner were always near by, filling water and wine glasses. I received an email for the $45.99 8oz lobster tail and filet surf and turf earlier in the day. We all got this special and shared the mashed potatoes and asparagus. Plenty of food and it was delicious! The prices for a la cart are expensive, so this deal was very nice. I was surprised at the overall noise level despite the restaurant being less than half full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out2niteVIPDined on 9/3/2014Ordered the $50 bone in ribeye, presentation was poor as 1 steak was medium rare, the other medium well served by someone who did not know which steak was to be served to whom. It was wrong and the steak was not good! Sucked it up and moved on. Asparagus was stringy and very thin. Not my idea of a high end steak restaurant. Will not be back.
- DisappointedKPNPDined on 9/1/2014I have dined at this restaurant several times in the past and have had great experiences each time. However, this past experience was not at all what I have come to expect. The service was absolutely horrible with no attention to our table what so ever. My salad was forgotten, then hastily thrown together at a quarter of the size it should have been and lacking components to the salad bearing their name. My steak was excellent, but definitely overshadowed by the service and other foods served with it.
- birthdaysaiydahDined on 8/30/2014I was surprised for my birthday for dinner and had a wonderful time my server alex was greatSpecial Features:
- So many thoughts...FoodieDined on 8/29/2014...but only one I'll comment on. The buratta salad has beets on it. The waitress said it would be no problem to substitute a caprese salad in its place. My salad came: just tomato and mozz cheese, no basil. I pointed this out to her, she said "No problem". Within a couple minutes I was given a very small bowl of frisse and the waiter disappeared. I had to wait for our waitress to reappear and pointed out to her this was not basil. She smiled, took it back and again I waited. And waited. Several minutes later she reappeared with a small container of basil. It was partially cut in chiffonade style, still in a clump. Not what I expect from Flemings. Someone in the kitchen was very sloppy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!samanthaDined on 8/28/2014food, as always, is prime! for our anniversary, we were presented with not only a gift card for future visits, but also a box of truffles. and the service is impeccable....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerhlksDined on 8/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner celebrating my sons 18th birthday. The food was very good and the atmosphere was peaceful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for small plates & vinoSoFun01VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a great meal by combining a bunch of apps and small plates with great wines. Perfect for getting surf and turf!Special Features:
- KerteszThekidVIPDined on 8/22/2014The waitress was annoying. The manager walks around dangling keys on her wrist and looks and dresses like the cleaning staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicioussnipsVIPDined on 8/22/2014We love Flemings and always enjoy our meals there. We especially enjoy the 1000 point visits with Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeasoneddinnerDined on 8/22/2014Everyone is so nice at Flemings. I went with my girlfriend for an early dinner and were so happy with the choices. We had a couple little plates and salads that were great. The wine list has something for everyone. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and FunCarolpVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our reservation was for 6:00 and when we arrived, there were few diners, but in minutes, the restaurant was bustling and full the staff is large and we had wonderful, attentive and knowledgeable service from John. We had a petit filet and salmon special that was superb. That was my first time but now I am a Flemings fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceSL4444Dined on 7/27/2014As always, great food, wonderful service, beautiful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticspanmanDined on 7/26/2014Amazing service, outstanding food and a perfect evening. I declared a meal break on our normal eating and we indulge on the lava cake for dessert. It was insane!!!!!! Hey so we each gained a pound but damn it, it was worth it!!!!Special Features:
- Fun Night at Fleming's!BastaDomaniDined on 7/24/2014The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: the filets and chicken main entree's were fantastic, the tuna app and French onion soup were good but not exceptional, would not order them again. Service was done with a smile but the up sell was noticable. Table of 3 with 2 adults doesn't need a magnum bottle of Caymus. The ugly is always the bill, but I did that to myself with the Bella Glos wine selection, my choice; still worth it in the end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014We had a fantastic celebration of our 32nd anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fan of FlemingswildtrkVIPDined on 7/21/2014Made a last minute reservation on Open Table and got right in. Always a fan of Flemimgs and their small plate menu. Had the tempura lobster and as per usual dinner was great. Good food and excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeefTwelvevoltVIPDined on 7/19/2014When I make a trip to Fleming's it's for only one reason...BEEF. Every time I go I order the Prime bone in ribeye and I must say nothing I have tasted so far beats it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicioussnipsVIPDined on 7/18/2014We enjoyed our latest visit to Flemings. I really enjoyed all 3 selections from their Taste of Summer Menu and my fiancee loved her choices from the regular menu. It was another delicious meal which is why we will return again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will come againAiredaler44060VIPDined on 7/13/2014My husband and I had a wonderful meal, with great service from Nic Z and the rest of the staff. The wine list is on an electronic device, which was interesting and fun. You can email the wine that you like to yourself so you can either order it again either at the restaurant, or buy it from your local wine store. The walnut turtle pie is decadence on a plate. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/7/2014We don't come here often, but when we do it as always a great experience. The food is good, but the staff is excellent. They are accommodating when we asked for menu changes. They are friendly and never stuffy.Special Features:
- very pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014Thank you. Our water Sterling did a great job. see you soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fine Eveningkgard9VIPDined on 6/21/2014Great food. Great service by our waiter, Mark. Unrushed and conducive to great conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Something Change?RellieDined on 6/15/2014Been to Flemmings on multiple occasions, and have always had fantastic steak, that's why I chose it for Father's Day dinner. I ordered a Rib Eye medium rare, came back with not even a hint of pink; albeit, the favor was good. Typically, a Rib Eye is marbled, but this particular steak was thin and fatty. Not only was it over-cooked, it came back 'curled.' Our server, Herman, was excellent and so were the drinks. Unfortunately, I will not be back.Special Features:
- Beyond the steakthenaturegurlDined on 6/15/2014I thought I hated breakfast/ brunch fare -- eggs, French toast, the whole nine ... until I tried the Fleming's eggs Benedict -- smoked salmon and French toast cakes with walnut, vanilla, cream and blueberry syrup. Also outstanding was the lobster bisque, grilled aragula and the service. The steak was just average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice birthday celebrationDonnaDined on 6/14/2014Brought a friend for a birthday celebration and the food, service and ambience was superb. I definitely recommend to anyone look for an excellent meal with outstanding service.Special Features:
- Keep on coming back to Fleming's..FashionStarDined on 6/10/2014Great restaurant, wonderful food, friendly staff. Fleming's is one of my two favourite steakhouses in Cleveland area. Will be back soon...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A 5 star experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/7/2014If your looking for a great meal, superior service and some fine wine Flemings will be your place to go. It certainly is ours!Special Features:
- Absolutely amazing...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014As much as I enjoy the amazing steaks the ahi tuna app is one of the best I've ever had. Excellent service too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodLittleOldMeDined on 6/6/2014This was our first visit to Flemings and we were delighted with the wonderful food! Everything we ordered was delicious and cooked to perfection. The only complaint is the noise level. It is nearly impossible to have a conversation unless you are shouting. I could hear the conversations at the next table clearly since they were all talking louder than normal to be heard. I would go again but at a time that is not so busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice mealsnipsVIPDined on 5/30/2014We made our second visit to Flemings and had a great dinner. The prices are high and the decor is perhaps dated but our meals of prime fillets, loaded baked potatoes, and green beans were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SputumDined on 5/29/2014We appreciated heving Jake as a waiter for the second time we visited this venue. He made what was already a godd time special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy HourJanetVIPDined on 5/28/2014Nothing better! Great martinis...the best chips and great bargains on regular menu items. We are regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.