Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
28869 Chagrin Blvd.
Woodmere, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/oh/woodmere
- Phone: 2168969000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)notable wine list (46)romantic (41)fit for foodies (40)neighborhood gem (26)good for groups (23)vibrant bar scene (23)great for outdoor dining (10)hot spot (10)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- A wonderful way to celebrate bdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014My husband and I went to celebrate my 45th birthday. The food was amazing, atmosphere great, service outstanding. Dave, our waiter was awesome! They took a photo of us and gave it to us as a keepsake, sent me home with a beautiful box with little pieces of cake in it, and a $25 gift card for our next visit! Outstanding!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Friendly staff, timing of each course spaced at a relaxed pace and menu choices are wonderful. We enjoyed our visit as we have in the past and will go back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Disappointing OpenTable reviewLooking2RelocateVIPDined on 10/16/2014The Happy hour menu has become unhappy. Tried the lobster lettuce wraps (which had an equivalent of a 1/4 size piece of meat). When the bartender asked could she get us anything "I responded with yes more lobster". The front of the house manager later came with a "better filled wrap" and said this dish is a work in progress dish. We also ordered the mainstay item burger, which came with overcooked lukewarm French fries, so we had to order more fries. We took none of the negativity out on the bartender we still left a 20% tip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KenlenCrisolenDined on 10/13/2014Fine dining as always. My husband loves the steak at this restaurant. And the tuna was awesome, never had it here before. We were happy with our meal......like always!Special Features:
- A Favorite stopsnipsVIPDined on 10/11/2014We enjoyed another great meal/ I enjoyed their weekly special - salad, mussels, filet, and corn for $55 while my fiance had her favorite filet, baked potato, and french onion soup. Fleming's food is always delicious, properly prepared, and the service attentive and welcoming. We will be back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedBarryP523Dined on 10/9/2014Flemings is very overpriced. $45 for a NY Strip that came with nothing but a small portion of green beans and $10.95 for a baked potato just seems rediculous to me. Although the steak was cooked exactly as ordered, it was a bit tough and not the kind of quality you would expect at this price. The atmosphere and service were very good but I would not go back because It's just not worth the money.
- romano63Dined on 10/6/2014Excellent food and service! Made my birthday celebration extra fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFarley5Dined on 10/4/2014Our dinner was fantastic! Our service was excellent as well!! Been a while since we have been to Flemings and last night we said we needed to come more often!Special Features:
- Great evening out!HappyCoupleDined on 10/3/2014We try and get a date night once a month and Flemings was the perfect menu, romantic table and the best steak my hubby has had in a very long time. Service was well-timed, friendly and answered all of our questions with awesome suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as everFashionStarDined on 10/1/2014I keep on coming back to Flemings for a great steak. However, was a little disappointed about selection of wine. It used to be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegance at it's BestinterestingDined on 10/1/2014Impressive wine list. Mouth watering steak that was accompanied with a supplant lobster tell that was big enough to feed a giant. The desert..... All I can say is "mmmmmmm delicious".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday nite outJosephDined on 9/30/2014One of our group celebrated his birthday at flemings, 3 of us had filet mignon, my wife had the big wedge salad which for her was filling enough, our steaks arrived cooked to order and hot, this is an ala-carte menu so anything additional was additional. We did enjoy everything that was brought to our table, service was prompt and friendly and for us this is a special occasion destination. Thank you flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner ExperiencenotafoodieDined on 9/28/2014We sat outside and watched the sunset while enjoying a nice variety of foods and wine.Special Features:
- overpriced and poor servicedinerVIPDined on 9/27/2014This restaurant is very expensive so my expectations are high. My steak was not cooked to order. The manager was kind of enough to ask and had another steak made for me. The waitress never asked about our meal or apologize for the overcooked steak. It was a disappointment.
- Date nightDavideVIPDined on 9/26/2014Did not start well as our table was not ready at reservation time and had to wait 25 minutes before we were seated. However food and service after that was very good. Very noisy so hard to carry on a conversation but overall was a good experience.Special Features:
- Good steaks, good serviceExcellentVIPDined on 9/24/2014The service was very good, waitress attentive, and nice without being intrusive. Willing to please, offered suggestions, and kept the glasses full. The steak was nicely prepared, their corn and other sides is excellent and plentiful,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoughtful ServiceSingaPaulieDined on 9/24/2014Dinner for my wife's 45th birthday. the server had asked if it was any special occasion, but I thought nothing of it. Later they came back and took our picture, gave it to us in a frame with a $25 gift card. Excellent steak and nice wine menu.Not cheap but overall great evening for a special occassion.Special Features:
- Great SpecialJohnVIPDined on 9/23/2014Loved the surf and turf special. Great food at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedDined on 9/20/2014Great place to dine, good food, service, friendly staffSpecial Features:
- Cool eatsinterestingDined on 9/18/2014This 3 course meal was appetizing. The steak although melt in my mouth tender was tasteless, which was unusual. All and all, the rest of the meal definitely made up for the bland steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive But .. Worth It!?!?!?!Piqua41VIPDined on 9/12/2014Fleming's noted beef lives up to its reputation, as does its wine list. The bar is a happening spot, and the bartender was fabulous in showing us a list of half-priced wines by the bottle that we took advantage of. As for the a la carte sides: one hit (green beans with mushrooms - yummy and, dare I say, worth the $10) and one miss (Fleming's potatoes - no taste at all, akin to chewing cardboard. Surprising.) Given the 1,000 point bonus and the top notch beef, we shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Horrible Service.SoFun01VIPDined on 9/6/2014If you don't mind terrible service (slow service, waiters disappear and are not attentive, aren't proactive about sharing the specials, seem uninformed about wines/food), and want great food then this is the place for you. I have eaten at Flemings three times in the last few months hoping that the terrible service is a problem they have fixed. Unfortunately the service continues to be poor. For a restaurant where you are likely to spend over $150 for two people, the wait staff should be top notch. The food however is amazing when it is cooked right. We ordered Brie and it was hard because they hadn't cooked it enough. Most of the time the food comes out right.Special Features:
- Great dinnerEvilroyVIPDined on 9/6/2014Perfectly cooked seafood and steaks. There was not one flaw in this meal. Every course was delicious, beautiful, and graciously served. More than one person besides our server came by to check on us. The service was perfectly attentive without being obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- some what disappointedsnipsVIPDined on 9/5/2014We really like Flemings and go there frequently. We went in to try the September 3 course special of Filet, Lobster Tail, and French Onion soup or Wedge Salad. The price point is great, the soup and salad were good, but the rest of the meal was not to the same standards as the regular Flemings Filet or Lobster Tail. Still a good meal, but I have to admit that we felt somewhat disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boring and indifferent experiencemkt2cdmDined on 9/4/2014servers seemed like they did not want to be there......not at all the experience I have had at other Fleming'sI would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but not outrageousRobbVIPDined on 9/4/2014A very good meal with super service, which added to the enjoyment. I had a special 3 course meal, which cost the same as a steak. It was a real value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to celebratevacationtimeDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I save Flemings for special occasions. This time we and my two daughters all went for dinner. The hostess, wait and bus staff were awesome. We were not hurried at all and we never seemed to be looking for our waitress. Either she, or her partner were always near by, filling water and wine glasses. I received an email for the $45.99 8oz lobster tail and filet surf and turf earlier in the day. We all got this special and shared the mashed potatoes and asparagus. Plenty of food and it was delicious! The prices for a la cart are expensive, so this deal was very nice. I was surprised at the overall noise level despite the restaurant being less than half full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out2niteVIPDined on 9/3/2014Ordered the $50 bone in ribeye, presentation was poor as 1 steak was medium rare, the other medium well served by someone who did not know which steak was to be served to whom. It was wrong and the steak was not good! Sucked it up and moved on. Asparagus was stringy and very thin. Not my idea of a high end steak restaurant. Will not be back.
- DisappointedKPNPDined on 9/1/2014I have dined at this restaurant several times in the past and have had great experiences each time. However, this past experience was not at all what I have come to expect. The service was absolutely horrible with no attention to our table what so ever. My salad was forgotten, then hastily thrown together at a quarter of the size it should have been and lacking components to the salad bearing their name. My steak was excellent, but definitely overshadowed by the service and other foods served with it.
- birthdaysaiydahDined on 8/30/2014I was surprised for my birthday for dinner and had a wonderful time my server alex was greatSpecial Features:
- So many thoughts...FoodieDined on 8/29/2014...but only one I'll comment on. The buratta salad has beets on it. The waitress said it would be no problem to substitute a caprese salad in its place. My salad came: just tomato and mozz cheese, no basil. I pointed this out to her, she said "No problem". Within a couple minutes I was given a very small bowl of frisse and the waiter disappeared. I had to wait for our waitress to reappear and pointed out to her this was not basil. She smiled, took it back and again I waited. And waited. Several minutes later she reappeared with a small container of basil. It was partially cut in chiffonade style, still in a clump. Not what I expect from Flemings. Someone in the kitchen was very sloppy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!samanthaDined on 8/28/2014food, as always, is prime! for our anniversary, we were presented with not only a gift card for future visits, but also a box of truffles. and the service is impeccable....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerhlksDined on 8/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner celebrating my sons 18th birthday. The food was very good and the atmosphere was peaceful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for small plates & vinoSoFun01VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a great meal by combining a bunch of apps and small plates with great wines. Perfect for getting surf and turf!Special Features:
- KerteszThekidVIPDined on 8/22/2014The waitress was annoying. The manager walks around dangling keys on her wrist and looks and dresses like the cleaning staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicioussnipsVIPDined on 8/22/2014We love Flemings and always enjoy our meals there. We especially enjoy the 1000 point visits with Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeasoneddinnerVIPDined on 8/22/2014Everyone is so nice at Flemings. I went with my girlfriend for an early dinner and were so happy with the choices. We had a couple little plates and salads that were great. The wine list has something for everyone. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and FunCarolpVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our reservation was for 6:00 and when we arrived, there were few diners, but in minutes, the restaurant was bustling and full the staff is large and we had wonderful, attentive and knowledgeable service from John. We had a petit filet and salmon special that was superb. That was my first time but now I am a Flemings fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceSL4444Dined on 7/27/2014As always, great food, wonderful service, beautiful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing... quality lackingDinerDined on 7/26/2014We have been going to Fleming's for about 8 years. This time the quality and overall experience was just blah. We went on a Saturday night and are used to the place being crazy busy and the restaurant wasn't even half full.