Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
28869 Chagrin Blvd.
Woodmere, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/oh/woodmere
- Phone: 2168969000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)notable wine list (40)fit for foodies (33)romantic (27)vibrant bar scene (22)good for groups (20)neighborhood gem (16)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (11)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- So many thoughts...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014...but only one I'll comment on. The buratta salad has beets on it. The waitress said it would be no problem to substitute a caprese salad in its place. My salad came: just tomato and mozz cheese, no basil. I pointed this out to her, she said "No problem". Within a couple minutes I was given a very small bowl of frisse and the waiter disappeared. I had to wait for our waitress to reappear and pointed out to her this was not basil. She smiled, took it back and again I waited. And waited. Several minutes later she reappeared with a small container of basil. It was partially cut in chiffonade style, still in a clump. Not what I expect from Flemings. Someone in the kitchen was very sloppy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner celebrating my sons 18th birthday. The food was very good and the atmosphere was peaceful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for small plates & vinoSoFun01VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a great meal by combining a bunch of apps and small plates with great wines. Perfect for getting surf and turf!Special Features:
- KerteszThekidVIPDined on 8/22/2014The waitress was annoying. The manager walks around dangling keys on her wrist and looks and dresses like the cleaning staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicioussnipsVIPDined on 8/22/2014We love Flemings and always enjoy our meals there. We especially enjoy the 1000 point visits with Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeasoneddinnerDined on 8/22/2014Everyone is so nice at Flemings. I went with my girlfriend for an early dinner and were so happy with the choices. We had a couple little plates and salads that were great. The wine list has something for everyone. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and FunCarolpVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our reservation was for 6:00 and when we arrived, there were few diners, but in minutes, the restaurant was bustling and full the staff is large and we had wonderful, attentive and knowledgeable service from John. We had a petit filet and salmon special that was superb. That was my first time but now I am a Flemings fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceSL4444Dined on 7/27/2014As always, great food, wonderful service, beautiful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticspanmanDined on 7/26/2014Amazing service, outstanding food and a perfect evening. I declared a meal break on our normal eating and we indulge on the lava cake for dessert. It was insane!!!!!! Hey so we each gained a pound but damn it, it was worth it!!!!Special Features:
- Fun Night at Fleming's!BastaDomaniDined on 7/24/2014The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: the filets and chicken main entree's were fantastic, the tuna app and French onion soup were good but not exceptional, would not order them again. Service was done with a smile but the up sell was noticable. Table of 3 with 2 adults doesn't need a magnum bottle of Caymus. The ugly is always the bill, but I did that to myself with the Bella Glos wine selection, my choice; still worth it in the end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014We had a fantastic celebration of our 32nd anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fan of FlemingswildtrkVIPDined on 7/21/2014Made a last minute reservation on Open Table and got right in. Always a fan of Flemimgs and their small plate menu. Had the tempura lobster and as per usual dinner was great. Good food and excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeefTwelvevoltVIPDined on 7/19/2014When I make a trip to Fleming's it's for only one reason...BEEF. Every time I go I order the Prime bone in ribeye and I must say nothing I have tasted so far beats it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicioussnipsVIPDined on 7/18/2014We enjoyed our latest visit to Flemings. I really enjoyed all 3 selections from their Taste of Summer Menu and my fiancee loved her choices from the regular menu. It was another delicious meal which is why we will return again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will come againAiredaler44060VIPDined on 7/13/2014My husband and I had a wonderful meal, with great service from Nic Z and the rest of the staff. The wine list is on an electronic device, which was interesting and fun. You can email the wine that you like to yourself so you can either order it again either at the restaurant, or buy it from your local wine store. The walnut turtle pie is decadence on a plate. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/7/2014We don't come here often, but when we do it as always a great experience. The food is good, but the staff is excellent. They are accommodating when we asked for menu changes. They are friendly and never stuffy.Special Features:
- very pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014Thank you. Our water Sterling did a great job. see you soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fine Eveningkgard9VIPDined on 6/21/2014Great food. Great service by our waiter, Mark. Unrushed and conducive to great conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Something Change?RellieDined on 6/15/2014Been to Flemmings on multiple occasions, and have always had fantastic steak, that's why I chose it for Father's Day dinner. I ordered a Rib Eye medium rare, came back with not even a hint of pink; albeit, the favor was good. Typically, a Rib Eye is marbled, but this particular steak was thin and fatty. Not only was it over-cooked, it came back 'curled.' Our server, Herman, was excellent and so were the drinks. Unfortunately, I will not be back.Special Features:
- Beyond the steakthenaturegurlDined on 6/15/2014I thought I hated breakfast/ brunch fare -- eggs, French toast, the whole nine ... until I tried the Fleming's eggs Benedict -- smoked salmon and French toast cakes with walnut, vanilla, cream and blueberry syrup. Also outstanding was the lobster bisque, grilled aragula and the service. The steak was just average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice birthday celebrationDonnaDined on 6/14/2014Brought a friend for a birthday celebration and the food, service and ambience was superb. I definitely recommend to anyone look for an excellent meal with outstanding service.Special Features:
- Keep on coming back to Fleming's..FashionStarDined on 6/10/2014Great restaurant, wonderful food, friendly staff. Fleming's is one of my two favourite steakhouses in Cleveland area. Will be back soon...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A 5 star experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/7/2014If your looking for a great meal, superior service and some fine wine Flemings will be your place to go. It certainly is ours!Special Features:
- Absolutely amazing...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014As much as I enjoy the amazing steaks the ahi tuna app is one of the best I've ever had. Excellent service too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodLittleOldMeDined on 6/6/2014This was our first visit to Flemings and we were delighted with the wonderful food! Everything we ordered was delicious and cooked to perfection. The only complaint is the noise level. It is nearly impossible to have a conversation unless you are shouting. I could hear the conversations at the next table clearly since they were all talking louder than normal to be heard. I would go again but at a time that is not so busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice mealsnipsVIPDined on 5/30/2014We made our second visit to Flemings and had a great dinner. The prices are high and the decor is perhaps dated but our meals of prime fillets, loaded baked potatoes, and green beans were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SputumDined on 5/29/2014We appreciated heving Jake as a waiter for the second time we visited this venue. He made what was already a godd time special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy HourJanetVIPDined on 5/28/2014Nothing better! Great martinis...the best chips and great bargains on regular menu items. We are regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit dissapointingDineroutDined on 5/24/2014While our server was great, the food left a bit to be desired. I have been to other Fleming restaurants and remembered better quality, so thought this would be great while visiting the Cleveland area. Perhaps we caught them on a bad night.Special Features:
- GreatIcemanDined on 5/14/2014We had dinner with friends and it was great. Our server was very attentive. Everyone's food was prepared correctly and was delicious. Our steaks were very tasty and good quality. The only negative was that the restaurant got noisy as it filled up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Choice for MOther's DayRichVIPDined on 5/11/2014We were there to celebrate Mother's Day. My wife can be particular about her steaks, and we considered some other places. However, this Fleming's performs very reliably in delivering steaks that are among the best we have gotten in Cleveland, which has some pretty good steak houses. The sides (creamed spinach, House potatoes, mac and cheese, and Cippolini onions) were unusually good. Our server was helpful, knowledgeable and attentive. Her supporting crew of busboys and others got all the orders in front of the appropriate people. even m by-the-glass wine choice was very good. All in all, a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014Proving that you should only go to a restaurant for the meal they specialize in serving (steaks at dinner!). Overpriced for what it was. A fixed-choice menu that didn't even include soft drinks. The food was pretty good but the value was lousy. Maybe it's just me, but I was offended to pay a premium price for a mother's day brunch and then get charged for every ice tea and cup of coffee.
- kayveeVIPDined on 5/10/2014This is our go-to place for a consistent, outstanding experience. We appreciated the addition of the Newport fillet -- 6 oz., just right-sized and served with a "normal" portion of potato or side. Our server was so attentive and friendly. Final flourish -- a little gold box with 4 delicious chocolate truffles -- a Mothers Day gift from the chef. Overall, delightful and we won't hesitate to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smaller Portionsdac0222Dined on 5/8/2014Flemings has always been a great restaurant for a quality meal. However, the prices have gone up and the steak size was substantailly smaller. I was very disappointed in the steak size. I went on a Thursday night and not many people were there. Despite such, I asked for chives with my baked potatoe and no sour cream and instead I got sour cream and no chives. Mistakes happen and they quickly corrected same but the steak size is unforgivable.
- The following 311 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere reviews archive.
- Disappointing ExperienceMay2014Dined on 5/3/2014I have dined at this restaurant many times but this last visit was disappointing. We ordered 2 bottles of wine they were out of. When finally settled on 1 we waited a half hour and it was still not opened. The reason was they did not have a decanter. They were trying to get from other guests tables. The wine steward gave us every reason, including corporate issues, but never apologized or offered anything complimentary. No bread was brought to the table the first half hour and when it was we were missing butter. Sauces were missed with the steaks and when did come they were cold. Overall Flemings has lost its status to me as a high end restaurant. Food still good but Service was closer to that at Applebees. I will not return.
- PepperVIPDined on 5/2/2014I made no reservation at Flemings. We eat there fairly frequently, but not recently. I can't imagine how a reservation appeared.Special Features:
- overly priced wine listFAL27Dined on 5/2/2014Wine list is very extensive and well done but extremely overpriced. Not sure why Fleming's feels they can jack them up 10 times the normal amount. Everything else was very good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FLEMING'SmickiDined on 4/30/2014The experience was very nice with good food and a very friendly waitress. We will eat there again.Special Features:
- Thank you!MikmacDined on 4/25/2014Thanks again for our great birthday dinner!! We look forward to our next date night dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningFoodieVIPDined on 4/22/2014Good food, well balanced menu with numerous selections from appetizer to entree to dessert. Notable wine list by bottle as well as glass. Management is always present roaming the restaurant and stopping at tables.Special Features: