Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
28869 Chagrin Blvd.
Woodmere, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/oh/woodmere
- Phone: (216) 896-9000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Cleveland Woodmere reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (70)notable wine list (49)romantic (42)fit for foodies (38)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (21)good for groups (20)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Good food but too expensiveReviewer123Dined on 11/22/2014The food here is consistently very good, but I think its expensive compared with the other great steak places in the area. We had gift cards from Costco and it was still more than the ML Tavern/Hyde Park. The menu is also very limited if you don't want steak. However, if $$ is no object, the steaks were great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently FlawlessOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014I gave my mother a choice of where to go for her birthday and she said FLEMINGS!!! They make such a nice "fuss" over a celebration, including giving my mother a $25 gift card and a box of chocolates for her birthday. Food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatsnipsVIPDined on 11/14/2014We love Flemings and they never fail to please. They do all the little and big things well, and some things that no other area restaurant does like send you a thank you note for dining there. We went on Friday to celebrate my fiance's birthday and they honored every request and more. I enjoyed their new winter harvest offering and the 3(4) course meal was delicious. Loved the Butternut Squash Ravioli, chopped salad, filet, and cake. My fiance loves their french onion soup and their petite filet. We split a loaded bake potato to complete the feast. To top it all off, they sent printed out a photo of the two of us, and sent a $25 gift card and a little box of chocolate truffles with candle to the table. Thanks for making this a very special birthday meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!HudsoneaterVIPDined on 11/7/2014We sat in the bar and took advantage of their app and drink specials. The food was excellent and we reordered two that were great. We also enjoyed some fabulous wine that was on their special price list until 10PM. Our server, Blake, really made our experience great. He was wonderful. We often overlook the effect of service of the meal, because when it is competent or even great we take it for granted. We will be back, very soon!Special Features:
- Love FlemingssnipsVIPDined on 10/31/2014Flemings never fails to satisfy or exceed our expectations. The Prime Rid Special was flavorful and a wonderful value with a salad, entree, side, and dessert. My Fiance enjoyed her petite fillet (as always) and we left happy and content. Flemings does all the little things right which separates them from most other restaurants. Be it a thank you e-mail the next day or an informed server who is attentive without lurking. Flemings in Woodmere has become our favorite dining destination.Special Features:
- YummyDined on 10/29/2014Disappointing dinner. The noise level was VERY LOUD. I ordered the prime rib special (on the internet: $29.95 for three course meal). The prime rib came out cool - had to send back to warm up. It was not tender. Have had better prime rib in many restaurants. The final straw was the bill - $39.95 for the prime rib dinner. When I called the waiter's attention to the price differential, he said I was wrong - $39.95 was the cost for that night. I said I would check what the internet quoted. He came back in a few minutes and said I was correct - the price was $29.95. The whole evening left a bad taste in my mouth - pun intended.
- A wonderful way to celebrate bdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014My husband and I went to celebrate my 45th birthday. The food was amazing, atmosphere great, service outstanding. Dave, our waiter was awesome! They took a photo of us and gave it to us as a keepsake, sent me home with a beautiful box with little pieces of cake in it, and a $25 gift card for our next visit! Outstanding!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Friendly staff, timing of each course spaced at a relaxed pace and menu choices are wonderful. We enjoyed our visit as we have in the past and will go back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Disappointing OpenTable reviewLooking2RelocateVIPDined on 10/16/2014The Happy hour menu has become unhappy. Tried the lobster lettuce wraps (which had an equivalent of a 1/4 size piece of meat). When the bartender asked could she get us anything "I responded with yes more lobster". The front of the house manager later came with a "better filled wrap" and said this dish is a work in progress dish. We also ordered the mainstay item burger, which came with overcooked lukewarm French fries, so we had to order more fries. We took none of the negativity out on the bartender we still left a 20% tip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KenlenCrisolenDined on 10/13/2014Fine dining as always. My husband loves the steak at this restaurant. And the tuna was awesome, never had it here before. We were happy with our meal......like always!Special Features:
- A Favorite stopsnipsVIPDined on 10/11/2014We enjoyed another great meal/ I enjoyed their weekly special - salad, mussels, filet, and corn for $55 while my fiance had her favorite filet, baked potato, and french onion soup. Fleming's food is always delicious, properly prepared, and the service attentive and welcoming. We will be back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedBarryP523Dined on 10/9/2014Flemings is very overpriced. $45 for a NY Strip that came with nothing but a small portion of green beans and $10.95 for a baked potato just seems rediculous to me. Although the steak was cooked exactly as ordered, it was a bit tough and not the kind of quality you would expect at this price. The atmosphere and service were very good but I would not go back because It's just not worth the money.
- romano63Dined on 10/6/2014Excellent food and service! Made my birthday celebration extra fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFarley5Dined on 10/4/2014Our dinner was fantastic! Our service was excellent as well!! Been a while since we have been to Flemings and last night we said we needed to come more often!Special Features:
- Great evening out!HappyCoupleDined on 10/3/2014We try and get a date night once a month and Flemings was the perfect menu, romantic table and the best steak my hubby has had in a very long time. Service was well-timed, friendly and answered all of our questions with awesome suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as everFashionStarDined on 10/1/2014I keep on coming back to Flemings for a great steak. However, was a little disappointed about selection of wine. It used to be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegance at it's BestinterestingDined on 10/1/2014Impressive wine list. Mouth watering steak that was accompanied with a supplant lobster tell that was big enough to feed a giant. The desert..... All I can say is "mmmmmmm delicious".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday nite outJosephDined on 9/30/2014One of our group celebrated his birthday at flemings, 3 of us had filet mignon, my wife had the big wedge salad which for her was filling enough, our steaks arrived cooked to order and hot, this is an ala-carte menu so anything additional was additional. We did enjoy everything that was brought to our table, service was prompt and friendly and for us this is a special occasion destination. Thank you flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner ExperiencenotafoodieDined on 9/28/2014We sat outside and watched the sunset while enjoying a nice variety of foods and wine.Special Features:
- overpriced and poor servicedinerVIPDined on 9/27/2014This restaurant is very expensive so my expectations are high. My steak was not cooked to order. The manager was kind of enough to ask and had another steak made for me. The waitress never asked about our meal or apologize for the overcooked steak. It was a disappointment.
- Date nightDavideVIPDined on 9/26/2014Did not start well as our table was not ready at reservation time and had to wait 25 minutes before we were seated. However food and service after that was very good. Very noisy so hard to carry on a conversation but overall was a good experience.Special Features:
- Good steaks, good serviceExcellentVIPDined on 9/24/2014The service was very good, waitress attentive, and nice without being intrusive. Willing to please, offered suggestions, and kept the glasses full. The steak was nicely prepared, their corn and other sides is excellent and plentiful,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoughtful ServiceSingaPaulieDined on 9/24/2014Dinner for my wife's 45th birthday. the server had asked if it was any special occasion, but I thought nothing of it. Later they came back and took our picture, gave it to us in a frame with a $25 gift card. Excellent steak and nice wine menu.Not cheap but overall great evening for a special occassion.Special Features:
- Great SpecialJohnVIPDined on 9/23/2014Loved the surf and turf special. Great food at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedDined on 9/20/2014Great place to dine, good food, service, friendly staffSpecial Features:
- Cool eatsinterestingDined on 9/18/2014This 3 course meal was appetizing. The steak although melt in my mouth tender was tasteless, which was unusual. All and all, the rest of the meal definitely made up for the bland steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive But .. Worth It!?!?!?!Piqua41VIPDined on 9/12/2014Fleming's noted beef lives up to its reputation, as does its wine list. The bar is a happening spot, and the bartender was fabulous in showing us a list of half-priced wines by the bottle that we took advantage of. As for the a la carte sides: one hit (green beans with mushrooms - yummy and, dare I say, worth the $10) and one miss (Fleming's potatoes - no taste at all, akin to chewing cardboard. Surprising.) Given the 1,000 point bonus and the top notch beef, we shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Horrible Service.SoFun01VIPDined on 9/6/2014If you don't mind terrible service (slow service, waiters disappear and are not attentive, aren't proactive about sharing the specials, seem uninformed about wines/food), and want great food then this is the place for you. I have eaten at Flemings three times in the last few months hoping that the terrible service is a problem they have fixed. Unfortunately the service continues to be poor. For a restaurant where you are likely to spend over $150 for two people, the wait staff should be top notch. The food however is amazing when it is cooked right. We ordered Brie and it was hard because they hadn't cooked it enough. Most of the time the food comes out right.Special Features:
- Great dinnerEvilroyVIPDined on 9/6/2014Perfectly cooked seafood and steaks. There was not one flaw in this meal. Every course was delicious, beautiful, and graciously served. More than one person besides our server came by to check on us. The service was perfectly attentive without being obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- some what disappointedsnipsVIPDined on 9/5/2014We really like Flemings and go there frequently. We went in to try the September 3 course special of Filet, Lobster Tail, and French Onion soup or Wedge Salad. The price point is great, the soup and salad were good, but the rest of the meal was not to the same standards as the regular Flemings Filet or Lobster Tail. Still a good meal, but I have to admit that we felt somewhat disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boring and indifferent experiencemkt2cdmDined on 9/4/2014servers seemed like they did not want to be there......not at all the experience I have had at other Fleming'sI would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but not outrageousRobbVIPDined on 9/4/2014A very good meal with super service, which added to the enjoyment. I had a special 3 course meal, which cost the same as a steak. It was a real value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to celebratevacationtimeDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I save Flemings for special occasions. This time we and my two daughters all went for dinner. The hostess, wait and bus staff were awesome. We were not hurried at all and we never seemed to be looking for our waitress. Either she, or her partner were always near by, filling water and wine glasses. I received an email for the $45.99 8oz lobster tail and filet surf and turf earlier in the day. We all got this special and shared the mashed potatoes and asparagus. Plenty of food and it was delicious! The prices for a la cart are expensive, so this deal was very nice. I was surprised at the overall noise level despite the restaurant being less than half full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out2niteVIPDined on 9/3/2014Ordered the $50 bone in ribeye, presentation was poor as 1 steak was medium rare, the other medium well served by someone who did not know which steak was to be served to whom. It was wrong and the steak was not good! Sucked it up and moved on. Asparagus was stringy and very thin. Not my idea of a high end steak restaurant. Will not be back.
- DisappointedKPNPDined on 9/1/2014I have dined at this restaurant several times in the past and have had great experiences each time. However, this past experience was not at all what I have come to expect. The service was absolutely horrible with no attention to our table what so ever. My salad was forgotten, then hastily thrown together at a quarter of the size it should have been and lacking components to the salad bearing their name. My steak was excellent, but definitely overshadowed by the service and other foods served with it.
- birthdaysaiydahDined on 8/30/2014I was surprised for my birthday for dinner and had a wonderful time my server alex was greatSpecial Features:
- So many thoughts...FoodieDined on 8/29/2014...but only one I'll comment on. The buratta salad has beets on it. The waitress said it would be no problem to substitute a caprese salad in its place. My salad came: just tomato and mozz cheese, no basil. I pointed this out to her, she said "No problem". Within a couple minutes I was given a very small bowl of frisse and the waiter disappeared. I had to wait for our waitress to reappear and pointed out to her this was not basil. She smiled, took it back and again I waited. And waited. Several minutes later she reappeared with a small container of basil. It was partially cut in chiffonade style, still in a clump. Not what I expect from Flemings. Someone in the kitchen was very sloppy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!samanthaDined on 8/28/2014food, as always, is prime! for our anniversary, we were presented with not only a gift card for future visits, but also a box of truffles. and the service is impeccable....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerhlksDined on 8/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner celebrating my sons 18th birthday. The food was very good and the atmosphere was peaceful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for small plates & vinoSoFun01VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a great meal by combining a bunch of apps and small plates with great wines. Perfect for getting surf and turf!Special Features: