Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
905 North 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/chandler
- Phone: 4809401900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)notable wine list (46)romantic (26)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (23)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- FabulouscarmellatteDined on 10/18/2014this was the 3rd time we have gone here. the service was impeccable and the food was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- MarijosebaronaVIPDined on 10/17/2014I hope a better meat. I did not like to pay 44$ for a rough Filet MignonSpecial Features:
- Disappointing HalibutDCSBobDined on 10/17/2014Ordered the Chef's Special Halibut wrapped with prosciutto for $40+ and was severely disappointed. I guess you should order steak in a steak place, right? Dopey me.The fish was extremely dry and overcooked, and required a steak knife to cut it into small enough bites to get into my mouth. Seasoning and taste were both astonishingly non-existent. Unable to eat even half of it. New England clam chowder before the meal was first rate, and the Chipotle mac and cheese saved me. The remainder of my group had steaks that were delicious and the service was excellent, as always. Bad luck on my part? I avoid confrontation, especially in a busy restaurant, so I did not voice my dissatisfaction to the waiter. I will be back, but not for seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicekeithjDined on 10/11/2014Excellent service and great food. Lobster was wonderful. Be careful getting a 'char' on the filet as it over cooks the inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to be...ronpat11Dined on 10/10/2014Flemings is a great place for a romantic evening or a quick get away for an early evening snack with friends. You will not leave disappointed.Special Features:
- Congrats dinnerSmittyDined on 10/9/2014A little celebration for my friend who just got a new job. She was running late and I deceided to be seated. I had time to throughly go over the extensive wine list. WOW what great offerings. The meal was fantastic, we both had filets that were done to perfection. I had the Flemming potatoes (I highly recommend) and she had the garlic mashed potatoes. We shared the asparagus. Everything was perfect. One of the best meals I've had. I recommend Flemmings for just about any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistentWilliDined on 10/5/2014Incredible service. Megan was professional and personal. She made us feel as if we were in our own little world. The timing of the food was spot on. Even when we shared a dish it was if we ordered the biggest item on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightfuldivineDined on 9/28/2014We were impress the evening was very enjoyable, the food was wonderful and service excellent. Fleming's will be a must on our list of dining outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous place for a family dinner!KaymDined on 9/28/2014Fleming's is our "special" place. Everyone likes it and we always enjoy the service and food, although my daughter was extremely disappointed that you changed the breads. She loved the butters and breads you had before. She is a creature of habit and didn't like the change to one of her favorite parts! Your servers are great, plus you retain them so it is nice to see familiar faces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Event favoriteLindaVIPDined on 9/19/2014Flemings is our family's go-to favorite restaurant to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and Fathers Day. We can always count on great service, great steaks, seafood and side dishes.Special Features:
- Wonderful night!ChrisMDined on 9/18/2014We were there to celebrate my birthday; the server presented me with a birthday card signed by the staff when we sat down; so thoughtful! The food was excellent!! I had the bone-in filet mignon and it was fabulous. Others at the table had pork chops and fish. Everyone loved their food, it was all done perfectly. For dessert I got the berries with chantilly cream and my sister got the creme brulee. Both were scrumptious. Then the server presented me with a birthday present consisting of a small box of truffles and a gift card. It was the best birthday dinner I have had in a long time and I loved our server; so friendly and helpful!Special Features:
- Loving it in PhoenixlovegreatfoodDined on 9/16/2014Excellent food. The steaks are great. The noise is very distracting and the prices are very high.Special Features:
- It is a great eating experience.OldCowboyDined on 9/16/2014We go here 10 times a year. One of our favorite places as a couple and with others. We were celebating a birthday with another couple. Good steak, good wine, good service. All about as good as we could wish for. Would recommend highly. Only negative is some other folks dress so poorly when going out to eat at a nice place. Wish some guys would leave their baseball hats in the car. But Flemings's can't help that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very dissapointingunhappyDined on 9/13/2014We have been huge fans of Chandler Flemings for years. However, the last 3 visits have not been up to par. We had horrible service, our steak was over cooked. Crab legs were tiny and didn't look like a lb of meat. Lobster and crab legs came out without any butter. Not once did anyone ask how our food was including either manager who were both working. Before we ordered we asked about our gift card that had expired 6 weeks and the waiter they will still honor it but could only use one per table. When he gave us our bill he said they couldn't honor it because it had been expired more than a week. He should have checked with the mgr. before telling us it would be accepted. We are very disappointed.Special Features:
- Best steak in PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014I have been to all the steakhouses in Phoenix and a lot of them throughout the United States and this has the best Filet that I have ever had. sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- azanneVIPDined on 8/31/2014I have two issues to address. We were a party of 6 on 8/31 with 5pm reservations. 1 member of our party ordered filet mignon medium well. However, the server accidently dropped 2 dinners, 1 being the filet. The order was redone, however the filet was very rare. It was returned to the kitchen but came back almost burnt. Needless to say it did not taste good. Secondly, I only received 100 points for the reservation. Fleming is advertised as 1000 points. Please rectify this. Thank youSpecial Features:
- our server was awesomegrayDined on 8/30/2014Love the yummy steak melted In my mouth, desert was fabulous, in fact everything was yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catching up with friendsDroger2Dined on 8/30/20144 recently new parents needed to get out and enjoy some 'adult conversation'...Fleming's provided exactly what we needed. An extensive wine list, melt in your mouth entrees, and wonderful desserts.Special Features:
- Good food/Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Last weekend was the first time my husband I and friends of ours had dinner at Fleming Steakhouse in Chandler. All I can say is.....we are sorry we waited so long to try it. We all enjoyed the prime rib special, which was outstanding, each of the sides we tried were cooked perfect. For dessert, you can go wrong with the chocolate lava cake. Our waiter was very helpful with suggestions and professional. We have recommend Fleming Steakhouse to friends and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineVIPDined on 8/23/2014Alaskan King Crab Legs were delicious - by far the best item we ordered. Iceberg lettuce on wedge salad had brown colorations on some pieces. Special of the night (5 oz filet with shrimp) -fair. Steak was good and cooked to order; shrimp was greasy - more along the lines of "Red Lobster". Bread was room temperature & hard - not warm when served. Appreciate the recognition of guests' birthday with gift card, chocolates & card. Have always recommended Flemings Chandler & DC Ranch before; however with recent dining experiences at Capital Grille & Mastro's where service was very attentive; food outstanding - I have to say I was "under whelmed" on this evening.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Girls night out for a birthday celebration. The staff were very friendly and made the extra effort to congratulate the birthday girl. She even received a small gift at the end of the evening. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour!GerryDined on 8/21/2014Appetizers were delicious, especially the baked brie. Server was very cordial. Great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/21/2014The food and service are the best I enjoy eating here every time I'm in townSpecial Features:
- BafflesrandakDined on 8/13/2014The food and service was great. However it quite noisy. I think they should find a way to baffle the sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayJanieDined on 7/29/2014Food was mediocre and very expensive. It was also very noisy and hard to have a conversation. The service was very good, but I do not think we will be going back. My husband had a steak which he said was good but not great and I had tempura lobster which was greasy and too heavily breaded.
- An Excellent Night Out!MMckinleyVIPDined on 7/27/2014My wife and I had an incredible meal on Sunday evening. The food was 'the best' and our service was excellent. The server was cheerful and very helpful with some great recommendations. We look forward to dining at Fleming's again!Special Features:
- 4th of July gourmet dinnernobloniVIPDined on 7/4/2014Headed to Fleming's to enjoy a marvelous dinner on the 4th of July. Don had the special of sushmi tuna, filet wrapped with bacon, BBQ Scottish Salmon dessert. I had the 3 couse Prime Rib dinner with Ceasar salad, spinach sauted and creme burlee. Wonderful dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mike C. ChandlerMikeCDined on 7/4/2014Food great, pricy but exquisite! Service outstanding!! A great dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedMartysiteiqDined on 6/29/2014Great food and service. It was our first time at Flemings and we were very impressed. One of our new favorite places.Special Features:
- Good as alwaysluvsteakVIPDined on 6/29/2014We eat here almost once a week because it is so enjoyable. Great service and the food is always so good. Using their specials and sharing some dishes helps keep the cost reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 270 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler reviews archive.
- Great experience as allwaysmongoDined on 6/15/2014Every time we have visited Flemings it has been an excellent evening, the food is high quality the service is outstanding and everyone from the hosts at the front desk to the kitchen helpers are very friendly and make you feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's DayKojakDined on 6/15/2014My wife took me to Fleming's Steakhouse for Fathers Day. We both started out with Caesar salad which was excellent. I then had the Prime Rib with baked potato while my wife had the Dry Aged Rib Eye. She said her steak was to die for. We both shared chocolate lava cake for dessert. This is our second time to Fleming's and I cannot say enough about the quality of food and the excellent service we receive. This includes the professionalism of the valet service as well. Fleming's is not for the cheap. You get what you pay for and you get excellence here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers DayluvsteakVIPDined on 6/15/2014Celebrated Fathers Day and had the seafood tower for an appetizer. Great item. Followed up by splitting the large filet and Flemings potatoes. Best filet we have had in years. What a great way to celebrate Fathers Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food and ambience!Luv2eatoutDined on 6/15/2014A touch loud. Need something to ease the voices of everyone eating in the back room. Sat in the front before and that was perfect! Love Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerRickAZVIPDined on 6/14/2014Excellent meal ... With wine a bit expensive ... A reasonable value though we like it we frequent other venues more oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyDined on 6/14/2014I always enjoy my dining experience. Whether is a small intimate dinner or a large dinner party. Excellent food and service every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thumbs up for FlemingsroadwarriormarkDined on 6/9/2014Great celebration for our Anniversary, we got special treatment and were greeted with smilesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star experienceJDinAZDined on 6/5/2014Celebration dinner for my Mom's 84th birthday and the entire staff went above and beyond. Everyone that came to our table wished her a happy birthday, they gave her a card and topped off our meal with some truffles for her with a lit candle. The food was outstanding and the attention the staff paid to our occasion was heart warming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouth watering steakHeatherGVIPDined on 6/4/2014Try the filet medallions with Crab broiled on too served with Scallops! Melt in your mouth goodness. The Gorgonzola mashed potatoes are decadent and the creamed spinach rounded it all out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldCowboyDined on 6/1/2014We eat at Chandler AZ Fleming's more than a dozen times a year. It is good. Never really been disappointed in food and service. We think of it as a dress up place. Only negataive is way some of the public dress when going out to eat. Just the way life is now.Special Features: