Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
905 North 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/chandler
- Phone: (480) 940-1900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (68)notable wine list (55)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (31)romantic (29)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (16)great for outdoor dining (16)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great Special OccasionluvsteakVIPDined on 11/23/2014My wife and I eat here often. We usually take advantage of their Sunday Prime Rib special. This time we went for an upscale dinner starting with their Seafood Tower and then we split a large Filet and the Flemings potato. Much more than we usually have but it was excellent. Will do it again in a few months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereDeltDined on 11/15/2014The food was great. The service was superb and the overall atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for on our celebration. I'd do it again for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for a Special Occasion!charlyDined on 11/11/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and was treated like family. They went above and beyond to make our special occasion extra special. They greeted us with a card signed by the staff, and left us with a special treat to take home to celebrate even more. We will be coming back to this place!! The only downside was the noise level and choice of music playing (alternitave rock?) Couldn't hear it much over the noise of the dining room, so it didn't really matter all that much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!GreatVIPDined on 11/9/2014My husband and I went to Flemmings for our 2 year wedding anniversary and where blown away with the amazing experience! We were sat promptly and received and sweet little Happy Anniversary card from the Host staff. Brian, our server was quick to greet us and was very knowledgeable and friendly. After an absolute fantastic dinner of French onion soup, steak, and Flemmings potatoes; and a mouth-watering dessert of the Chocolate Lava Cake, Brian brought us the check and a small gift box. Inside the gift box was a $25 gift card and 4 chocolate truffles for our anniversary! Flemmings by far went above and beyond expectations and we cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- Awesome steaks!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Mashed potatoes are not as tasty as they should be. I was disappointed. Little on the the loud side not as romantic as it could be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great time service and food great2experienceDined on 11/5/2014The food and the service was great. We were celebrating my son's birthday and he says lets go to Fleming's. I said ok to him but the last time i was there it was not good. I had not made a reservation and we were sited outside and the food was not as great. and it was very busy My son said we have reservations so we will be sited in side give it another chance. And I am glad I did everything the food ,wine and service was great.Special Features:
- Always Great!Love2PrimeVIPDined on 11/2/2014I eat at a Prime Steakhouse once a month and Flemings is probably the most consistent of all of them. I'll put their Steaks & Potatoes up against any of the Valleys Steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2LuvdiningspecialsDined on 10/30/2014the prime rib dinner -special was good value.not the best tasteSpecial Features:
- mary1Dined on 10/30/2014Had a wonderful dinner with the prime rib special and also ordered the petite filet mignon which was done perfectly and would have fed both us. However it was a special birthday so we had a little bit of everything from salads, sides, entree, coffee and dessert. Service was excellent - even had libations at the bar. We keep going back to this restaurant because we have always had a good experience, food, and a great wait staff. Only complaint is it can be very loud. Will go back again especially with all the neat incentives they offer and a good happy hour too if you can get there early enough to get a table. Just wish there wasn't so much sports and TV'S every where you look. What happened to nice mellow music? Please less sportsSpecial Features:
- Hit the spotPattiDined on 10/30/2014Once again we had an enjoyable evening with friends at Flemings. The food is always consistently good and the service was exceptional this evening. It's a definite for a special event or just a night out for a great meal.Special Features:
- Great Food, But NoisyBoobooDined on 10/30/2014Flemings has great food and service. The wine list is incredible, although confusing because it is on an IPad and I could not find a way to search for a specific brand wine. Our waitress provided great suggestions. My husbands steak was excellent and rivaled the steak he had in Argentina. The special was halibut and also excellent. For my husbands birthday, he received a small box of truffles and a $25 gift card for Flemings. However, the noise level is very loud even though they have carpet. And this was at 6 pm. I cannot even imagine what it would be later in the evening. All in all, a very good experience, but unless you are sitting side by side, it is difficult to carry on a conversation.Special Features:
- Always goodluvsteakVIPDined on 10/30/2014We eat here multiple times a month because it is a great dining experience. Sharing plates and ordering specials makes it very affordable. Their Sunday Three Course Prime Rib Special is an outstanding value and wife and I split it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Foodtf97355Dined on 10/29/2014The service and good was excellent. We had the prime rib special which included a choice of salad, a side, and desert. The house salad was superb, the Prime Rib wonderful, the Fleming's Potatoes were their version of au gratin and they were the best I have had in the valley, and the cheese cake was creamy and light.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly disappointed about the foodMonique1029Dined on 10/28/2014I love trying new restaurants & food from all over, definitely a foodie at heart not matter what the cost or how far it is. I was extremely disappointed about my food experience at Flemings in Chandler. My chicken was super tender & juicy, but it & chipotle potatoes were very bland & un-flavorful. My son had the chef special fillet mignon & shrimp, also not very tasty at all. It was like they washed all the flavor out of the food. Both meals were plated very pretty but that is about it. I would not recommend, nor would I waste my money going for a meal here again.
- ZeevonRayDined on 10/25/2014Great service. Food was good. The wedge salad is a must try. Steaks were good. My date stated" that was one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. " My steak was good ....but not quite the best I've ever eaten. Atmosphere perfect. Great wine. Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointingDinerDined on 10/25/2014We've dined at another Fleming's and enjoyed it. However, this experience was very disappointing. All the food was undercooked and my wife's steak was almost all fat/gristle. The restaurant seemed as though it was too busy or understaffed. For a $100/person meal, this should have been much better. Staff attention was overall slow. My wife sent her steak back to have it cooked further, but it still wasn't done. At some point, you just don't want to continue sending food back and you give up. She ordered medium (pink) not well done. Any good steakhouse should be able to accommodate this. Even the side dishes were undercooked. Perhaps they were just overwhelmed and in too much of a hurry to get food out?
- No need to go backSteakloverDined on 10/24/2014Went there for the first time, wanted to try something new, won't make this mistake again. High priced for the portion sizes. Salad was ok but split was very small. Ribeye was pretty good but came out a little rare for me, it was fixed and tasted good. Side dishes were small for $10. Way better places to spend 200 for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great FoodMsbrandiDined on 10/22/2014I always enjoy my visits to Flemings. The food is great and so is the service.Special Features:
- FabulouscarmellatteDined on 10/18/2014this was the 3rd time we have gone here. the service was impeccable and the food was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- MarijosebaronaVIPDined on 10/17/2014I hope a better meat. I did not like to pay 44$ for a rough Filet MignonSpecial Features:
- Disappointing HalibutDCSBobDined on 10/17/2014Ordered the Chef's Special Halibut wrapped with prosciutto for $40+ and was severely disappointed. I guess you should order steak in a steak place, right? Dopey me.The fish was extremely dry and overcooked, and required a steak knife to cut it into small enough bites to get into my mouth. Seasoning and taste were both astonishingly non-existent. Unable to eat even half of it. New England clam chowder before the meal was first rate, and the Chipotle mac and cheese saved me. The remainder of my group had steaks that were delicious and the service was excellent, as always. Bad luck on my part? I avoid confrontation, especially in a busy restaurant, so I did not voice my dissatisfaction to the waiter. I will be back, but not for seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicekeithjDined on 10/11/2014Excellent service and great food. Lobster was wonderful. Be careful getting a 'char' on the filet as it over cooks the inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to be...ronpat11Dined on 10/10/2014Flemings is a great place for a romantic evening or a quick get away for an early evening snack with friends. You will not leave disappointed.Special Features:
- Congrats dinnerSmittyDined on 10/9/2014A little celebration for my friend who just got a new job. She was running late and I deceided to be seated. I had time to throughly go over the extensive wine list. WOW what great offerings. The meal was fantastic, we both had filets that were done to perfection. I had the Flemming potatoes (I highly recommend) and she had the garlic mashed potatoes. We shared the asparagus. Everything was perfect. One of the best meals I've had. I recommend Flemmings for just about any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistentWilliDined on 10/5/2014Incredible service. Megan was professional and personal. She made us feel as if we were in our own little world. The timing of the food was spot on. Even when we shared a dish it was if we ordered the biggest item on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightfuldivineDined on 9/28/2014We were impress the evening was very enjoyable, the food was wonderful and service excellent. Fleming's will be a must on our list of dining outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous place for a family dinner!KaymDined on 9/28/2014Fleming's is our "special" place. Everyone likes it and we always enjoy the service and food, although my daughter was extremely disappointed that you changed the breads. She loved the butters and breads you had before. She is a creature of habit and didn't like the change to one of her favorite parts! Your servers are great, plus you retain them so it is nice to see familiar faces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Event favoriteLindaVIPDined on 9/19/2014Flemings is our family's go-to favorite restaurant to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and Fathers Day. We can always count on great service, great steaks, seafood and side dishes.Special Features:
- Wonderful night!ChrisMDined on 9/18/2014We were there to celebrate my birthday; the server presented me with a birthday card signed by the staff when we sat down; so thoughtful! The food was excellent!! I had the bone-in filet mignon and it was fabulous. Others at the table had pork chops and fish. Everyone loved their food, it was all done perfectly. For dessert I got the berries with chantilly cream and my sister got the creme brulee. Both were scrumptious. Then the server presented me with a birthday present consisting of a small box of truffles and a gift card. It was the best birthday dinner I have had in a long time and I loved our server; so friendly and helpful!Special Features:
- Loving it in PhoenixlovegreatfoodDined on 9/16/2014Excellent food. The steaks are great. The noise is very distracting and the prices are very high.Special Features:
- It is a great eating experience.OldCowboyDined on 9/16/2014We go here 10 times a year. One of our favorite places as a couple and with others. We were celebating a birthday with another couple. Good steak, good wine, good service. All about as good as we could wish for. Would recommend highly. Only negative is some other folks dress so poorly when going out to eat at a nice place. Wish some guys would leave their baseball hats in the car. But Flemings's can't help that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very dissapointingunhappyDined on 9/13/2014We have been huge fans of Chandler Flemings for years. However, the last 3 visits have not been up to par. We had horrible service, our steak was over cooked. Crab legs were tiny and didn't look like a lb of meat. Lobster and crab legs came out without any butter. Not once did anyone ask how our food was including either manager who were both working. Before we ordered we asked about our gift card that had expired 6 weeks and the waiter they will still honor it but could only use one per table. When he gave us our bill he said they couldn't honor it because it had been expired more than a week. He should have checked with the mgr. before telling us it would be accepted. We are very disappointed.Special Features:
- Best steak in Phoenixtf97355Dined on 9/12/2014I have been to all the steakhouses in Phoenix and a lot of them throughout the United States and this has the best Filet that I have ever had. sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- azanneVIPDined on 8/31/2014I have two issues to address. We were a party of 6 on 8/31 with 5pm reservations. 1 member of our party ordered filet mignon medium well. However, the server accidently dropped 2 dinners, 1 being the filet. The order was redone, however the filet was very rare. It was returned to the kitchen but came back almost burnt. Needless to say it did not taste good. Secondly, I only received 100 points for the reservation. Fleming is advertised as 1000 points. Please rectify this. Thank youSpecial Features:
- our server was awesomegrayDined on 8/30/2014Love the yummy steak melted In my mouth, desert was fabulous, in fact everything was yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catching up with friendsDroger2Dined on 8/30/20144 recently new parents needed to get out and enjoy some 'adult conversation'...Fleming's provided exactly what we needed. An extensive wine list, melt in your mouth entrees, and wonderful desserts.Special Features:
- Good food/Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Last weekend was the first time my husband I and friends of ours had dinner at Fleming Steakhouse in Chandler. All I can say is.....we are sorry we waited so long to try it. We all enjoyed the prime rib special, which was outstanding, each of the sides we tried were cooked perfect. For dessert, you can go wrong with the chocolate lava cake. Our waiter was very helpful with suggestions and professional. We have recommend Fleming Steakhouse to friends and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineVIPDined on 8/23/2014Alaskan King Crab Legs were delicious - by far the best item we ordered. Iceberg lettuce on wedge salad had brown colorations on some pieces. Special of the night (5 oz filet with shrimp) -fair. Steak was good and cooked to order; shrimp was greasy - more along the lines of "Red Lobster". Bread was room temperature & hard - not warm when served. Appreciate the recognition of guests' birthday with gift card, chocolates & card. Have always recommended Flemings Chandler & DC Ranch before; however with recent dining experiences at Capital Grille & Mastro's where service was very attentive; food outstanding - I have to say I was "under whelmed" on this evening.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Girls night out for a birthday celebration. The staff were very friendly and made the extra effort to congratulate the birthday girl. She even received a small gift at the end of the evening. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour!GerryDined on 8/21/2014Appetizers were delicious, especially the baked brie. Server was very cordial. Great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.