Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
905 North 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/chandler
- Phone: 4809401900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)notable wine list (41)romantic (30)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (15)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Very dissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We have been huge fans of Chandler Flemings for years. However, the last 3 visits have not been up to par. We had horrible service, our steak was over cooked. Crab legs were tiny and didn't look like a lb of meat. Lobster and crab legs came out without any butter. Not once did anyone ask how our food was including either manager who were both working. Before we ordered we asked about our gift card that had expired 6 weeks and the waiter they will still honor it but could only use one per table. When he gave us our bill he said they couldn't honor it because it had been expired more than a week. He should have checked with the mgr. before telling us it would be accepted. We are very disappointed.Special Features:
- Best steak in PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014I have been to all the steakhouses in Phoenix and a lot of them throughout the United States and this has the best Filet that I have ever had. sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- azanneVIPDined on 8/31/2014I have two issues to address. We were a party of 6 on 8/31 with 5pm reservations. 1 member of our party ordered filet mignon medium well. However, the server accidently dropped 2 dinners, 1 being the filet. The order was redone, however the filet was very rare. It was returned to the kitchen but came back almost burnt. Needless to say it did not taste good. Secondly, I only received 100 points for the reservation. Fleming is advertised as 1000 points. Please rectify this. Thank youSpecial Features:
- our server was awesomegrayDined on 8/30/2014Love the yummy steak melted In my mouth, desert was fabulous, in fact everything was yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catching up with friendsDroger2Dined on 8/30/20144 recently new parents needed to get out and enjoy some 'adult conversation'...Fleming's provided exactly what we needed. An extensive wine list, melt in your mouth entrees, and wonderful desserts.Special Features:
- Good food/Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Last weekend was the first time my husband I and friends of ours had dinner at Fleming Steakhouse in Chandler. All I can say is.....we are sorry we waited so long to try it. We all enjoyed the prime rib special, which was outstanding, each of the sides we tried were cooked perfect. For dessert, you can go wrong with the chocolate lava cake. Our waiter was very helpful with suggestions and professional. We have recommend Fleming Steakhouse to friends and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineVIPDined on 8/23/2014Alaskan King Crab Legs were delicious - by far the best item we ordered. Iceberg lettuce on wedge salad had brown colorations on some pieces. Special of the night (5 oz filet with shrimp) -fair. Steak was good and cooked to order; shrimp was greasy - more along the lines of "Red Lobster". Bread was room temperature & hard - not warm when served. Appreciate the recognition of guests' birthday with gift card, chocolates & card. Have always recommended Flemings Chandler & DC Ranch before; however with recent dining experiences at Capital Grille & Mastro's where service was very attentive; food outstanding - I have to say I was "under whelmed" on this evening.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Girls night out for a birthday celebration. The staff were very friendly and made the extra effort to congratulate the birthday girl. She even received a small gift at the end of the evening. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour!GerryDined on 8/21/2014Appetizers were delicious, especially the baked brie. Server was very cordial. Great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/21/2014The food and service are the best I enjoy eating here every time I'm in townSpecial Features:
- BafflesrandakDined on 8/13/2014The food and service was great. However it quite noisy. I think they should find a way to baffle the sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayJanieDined on 7/29/2014Food was mediocre and very expensive. It was also very noisy and hard to have a conversation. The service was very good, but I do not think we will be going back. My husband had a steak which he said was good but not great and I had tempura lobster which was greasy and too heavily breaded.
- An Excellent Night Out!MMckinleyVIPDined on 7/27/2014My wife and I had an incredible meal on Sunday evening. The food was 'the best' and our service was excellent. The server was cheerful and very helpful with some great recommendations. We look forward to dining at Fleming's again!Special Features:
- 4th of July gourmet dinnernobloniDined on 7/4/2014Headed to Fleming's to enjoy a marvelous dinner on the 4th of July. Don had the special of sushmi tuna, filet wrapped with bacon, BBQ Scottish Salmon dessert. I had the 3 couse Prime Rib dinner with Ceasar salad, spinach sauted and creme burlee. Wonderful dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mike C. ChandlerMikeCDined on 7/4/2014Food great, pricy but exquisite! Service outstanding!! A great dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedMartysiteiqDined on 6/29/2014Great food and service. It was our first time at Flemings and we were very impressed. One of our new favorite places.Special Features:
- Good as alwaysluvsteakVIPDined on 6/29/2014We eat here almost once a week because it is so enjoyable. Great service and the food is always so good. Using their specials and sharing some dishes helps keep the cost reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience as allwaysmongoDined on 6/15/2014Every time we have visited Flemings it has been an excellent evening, the food is high quality the service is outstanding and everyone from the hosts at the front desk to the kitchen helpers are very friendly and make you feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's DayKojakDined on 6/15/2014My wife took me to Fleming's Steakhouse for Fathers Day. We both started out with Caesar salad which was excellent. I then had the Prime Rib with baked potato while my wife had the Dry Aged Rib Eye. She said her steak was to die for. We both shared chocolate lava cake for dessert. This is our second time to Fleming's and I cannot say enough about the quality of food and the excellent service we receive. This includes the professionalism of the valet service as well. Fleming's is not for the cheap. You get what you pay for and you get excellence here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers DayluvsteakVIPDined on 6/15/2014Celebrated Fathers Day and had the seafood tower for an appetizer. Great item. Followed up by splitting the large filet and Flemings potatoes. Best filet we have had in years. What a great way to celebrate Fathers Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food and ambience!Luv2eatoutDined on 6/15/2014A touch loud. Need something to ease the voices of everyone eating in the back room. Sat in the front before and that was perfect! Love Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerRickAZVIPDined on 6/14/2014Excellent meal ... With wine a bit expensive ... A reasonable value though we like it we frequent other venues more oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyDined on 6/14/2014I always enjoy my dining experience. Whether is a small intimate dinner or a large dinner party. Excellent food and service every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thumbs up for FlemingsroadwarriormarkDined on 6/9/2014Great celebration for our Anniversary, we got special treatment and were greeted with smilesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star experienceJDinAZDined on 6/5/2014Celebration dinner for my Mom's 84th birthday and the entire staff went above and beyond. Everyone that came to our table wished her a happy birthday, they gave her a card and topped off our meal with some truffles for her with a lit candle. The food was outstanding and the attention the staff paid to our occasion was heart warming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouth watering steakHeatherGVIPDined on 6/4/2014Try the filet medallions with Crab broiled on too served with Scallops! Melt in your mouth goodness. The Gorgonzola mashed potatoes are decadent and the creamed spinach rounded it all out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldCowboyDined on 6/1/2014We eat at Chandler AZ Fleming's more than a dozen times a year. It is good. Never really been disappointed in food and service. We think of it as a dress up place. Only negataive is way some of the public dress when going out to eat. Just the way life is now.Special Features:
- Great Food, with a lot of noise.DJohn13Dined on 5/31/2014Even arriving a little early was still seated right away. Food was excellent, service was very attentive. Noise level was higher than expected for an upscale restaurant. The noise level is what you would expect at an Outback restaurant. While the dining experience was good, it would have been better in a quieter environment. Overall still feel that Fleming's deserves an excellent rating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServicePattiDined on 5/24/2014Flemings is always consistent in the quality of food they serve. They pride themselves on service. Excellent steak, seafood restaurant with portions so large I always wind up taking some home for dinner the next night. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerKojakDined on 5/23/2014Outstanding doesn't begin to describe the wonderful meal we had. My wife had been wanting try Fleming's for a long time so I made a reservation for our Anniversary. I had the Caesar salad and my wife had the heirloom tomato salad. The tomato's were so sweet with the balsamic vinegar. We both had the petite filet mignon. My wife added Bernaise sauce to her steak which was great. The meat was delicious, melted in your mouth. We also had a baked potato, loaded and I can tell you to only order one potato for the two of you to share - it's that BIG! Service was great and the place was packed on a Friday. Awesome place if you want an excellent steak and a great selection of wine.Special Features:
- The following 257 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler reviews archive.
- Always goodluvsteakVIPDined on 5/18/2014We eat here every Sunday evening because they have specials which help keep the cost down. Usually have the Sunday Night Prime Rib but this weekend it's even better. Cost down from $39.95 to $29.95. For a 12oz prime rib, baked potato, Salad and dessert, it' outstanding. They keep having specials, we will continue to eat here. Makes for a great evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakchucklesmdDined on 5/16/2014Nice Steakhouse for a quiet night in Ahwatukee. Wait Staff was very friendly and helpful. Extensive Wine ListSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good family dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014We particularly enjoyed our server staff. Cody and Keaton were very responsive but not hovering. They provided our requests promptly and I appreciated their attentiveness. They were good examples of staff who attend to customer's needs rather than opine on what I should want. Food was also very well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun as alwaysluvsteakVIPDined on 5/4/2014This is just the most pleasant restaurant that we know of. Good food and outstanding service. Costs can be kept down by watching the specials, especially Sunday evening. It is a great experience to eat dinner at a location where you are known and greater by name. The entire staff knows who we are and we appreciate that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for business diningPCatUCDined on 4/29/2014Food is good as all the steaks are good quality. Service is attentive. A little bit noisy in the restaurant and the table is kind of small. But good for business dining. Not so sure for family.Special Features:
- Tried something newluvsteakVIPDined on 4/27/2014Instead of the Prime Rib special we usually get on Sunday night, we tried some of their "small plates". I had the Beef Short Ribs and Lonni had the Tempura Lobster. Both were excellent and surprisingly were large enough to satisfy me for dinner. Lonni added a small salad to augment her dinner. We will try other items from the small plate menu on future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night Was PerfectKeepingItRealDined on 4/25/2014My Girl Friend and I spent our anniversary here. Every detail was perfect. I requested an certain type of booth and was accommodated. Server had great recommendations, and the food was excellent. Even our servers assistant was on point!Special Features:
- Fourth VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/19/2014New York Strip = Amazing Flemings Potatoes= Amazing Mushrooms=AmazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantluvsteakVIPDined on 4/13/2014We have eaten here so often that the servers know us by name. That helps make the experience better. Thay have Sunday specials that keep the costs down. Best one is the Prime Rib special that includes salad, prime rib, one side and dessert for $39.95 (sometimes even $29.95). We split the meal and still take something home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkBetterthanhomecookingDined on 4/11/2014Went to dinner here with my wife for the first time. Drinks and warm bread were brought out right away. We ordered salads and two six ounce steaks. The salads were very good. On the steak side, however we were somewhat disappointed. One steak was much smaller than the other and it was overcooked. A second stake was brought that was well prepared. The manager was very nice and did comp the one steak. However, for such a reputable steakhouse you'd think Flemings would have a well refined process to deliver a well cooked steak. I think the Keg in chandler offers a better ambiance and better quality food for about half the price. Overall, service was very good. However, the quality of the food and preparation was less than expected.