Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield
15665 W Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53005Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/wi/milwaukee
- Phone: (262) 782-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield - Best Restaurants in Brookfield ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)notable wine list (34)romantic (22)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (12)vibrant bar scene (10)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (9)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Great dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/22/2014We went to Fleming's to celebrate our wedding anniversary, we had great food and wine. Our service was fabulous, we were not rushed and the staff celebrated our anniversary as well. Fleming's was the perfect spot to celebrate. We were a table of four and we were able to have great conversation as we ate our dinner. Could not have had a better time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality ExperienceThomasDined on 11/22/2014Flemings was chosen for a special dinner to celebrate a milestone birthday. The ambiance, fantastic food and well chosen wine resulted in a memorable meal. The outstanding service made the evening even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!ShirleyDined on 11/16/2014First of all, during one of the best Packer games of the season they sat us in a quiet private dining area with full view of the game so we could experience the best of 2 wonderful worlds! Our waitress Alison could not have been more attentive or personable...she was wonderful! Best of all, the food was excellently prepared and delicious! The bread plate was presented with 2 delicious appetizer spreads. My husband had the 3 course steak special and loved it! Wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dinner EveningWindLakeDiners123Dined on 11/8/2014The servers were so friendly and attentive. The baked french onion soup was delicious and we each had lobster in which the server took out of the shell. The lobster was superb with the melted butter. Had creme brulee for dessert which was fantastic! Was a very enjoyable dinner with great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 11/6/2014Steaks are always done to perfection and service is excellent. We had a wonderful dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Had a Great Time!annieclausDined on 11/1/2014American Express was kind enough to send me a $40 gift card for dinner at Fleming's. To be honest, I had never heard of Fleming's, so I looked it up on the Internet. And I'm really glad I did. My friend and I had an absolutely delicious dinner. . . just the right amount of food. Allison, our server, was informative and attentive without being annoying. We are not particularly hearty eaters, so the Newport Filet was perfect for us. My friend raved about the bread with two choices of spreads. I enjoyed a glass of prosecco. We shared a lava cake for dessert. It was awesome. We were seated in a smaller side dining room, but it was still a bit noisy, especially the piped in music. But, no matter, all in all, we had a great time.Special Features:
- Always GOODTone3Dined on 10/31/2014Great Steak! Great Wine ! Music was a bit more loud and entergetic than what I was used to , but everything was still good.Special Features:
- My Happy PlacealcokaVIPDined on 10/31/2014Have never had a bad experience here. Service and food always on target. Steaks are perfect.. never ordered anything else for an entree. Mushrooms are delicious. Yes....it's pricey....but it's also for than dinner...it's an experience.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/30/2014We really enjoyed our dining experience. We love coming here for the food and the outstanding service.Special Features:
- MaryVIPDined on 10/28/2014Had a special 3 course prime rib - delicious as always, done to perfection. We also had a fillet small plate - fabulous. Service is always excellent, timely and friendly. Dinner was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CasinofunsDined on 10/28/2014We fine dine at least once a week but we do not order alcohol... So when we told our server we just wanted water with our orders, she looked at us in a not-so-welcoming demeanor. My companion have dined in this restaurant frequently in the past with group of friends, so he noticed the diminished quality of service as compared to his past visits. The food was good as expected. We would still dine in this restaurant in the near future, but hopefully be waited on by a friendlier, more attentive server.Special Features:
- Great ServiceEatSteakDined on 10/25/2014We went for our anniversary. There was some confusion about my husband steak. They gave us a gift card to use at another time. Everyone introduced us by name and the service is what you'd expect from a 4 to 5 star restaurant. The baked French onion soup was excellent. The mashed potatoes with Brie had a very good flavor although I wish they were a little lumpier. I will go back and consider using one of the private dining rooms for a special eventSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the price!wifelifeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Flemings is great. Expensive, yes, but great for special occasions and well worth the price. Food was amazing. And our server, Ann Marie, was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BotchDined on 10/18/2014Three guys on the road looking for drinks and a really good steak. Found both. Will dine here again when in the area.Special Features:
- A special nightsraimfDined on 10/18/2014We celebrated my birthday (belatedly) and thoroughly enjoyed our entire experience. We look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Not our first tripLaurKDined on 10/18/2014This night was disappointing because my filet was very fatty, our dessert took forever to get (others at our table were already done with theirs) and it took too long to get coffee refills. A disappointing night although the lemon drop martini was heavenly!Special Features:
- Dining Experience 101714OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The food and service were excellent. I would highly suggest seating dining patrons away from the row of booth closest to the bar, especially when numerous tables are available. Too noisy during Happy Hour. Greatly distracted from an overall pleasant dining evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuffandyVIPDined on 9/28/2014Small plates were incredible. Good wine and the service was awesome!Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceRMM0605Dined on 9/27/2014We took our 6-year-old grandson for a nice dinner out. The service was awesome, they treated us all very well, and the servers spoke with everyone at the table, even our grandson. I would say the biggest disappointment was the small plate lamb. It was very tough, and not much meat. Everything else was delicious.Special Features:
- great night with friendsmissmamDined on 9/27/2014This was a great dining opportunity to catch up with friends. Although a little noisy, we were not rushed. We enjoyed an excellent meal and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was impeccablehungryrevVIPDined on 9/20/2014this is not a cheap steakhouse but the great thing about it is the outstanding quality of the food. from an inventive delicious caesar to steaks and sides great food that was worth every pennySpecial Features:
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerGBFan4LifeDined on 9/18/2014We were treated like a king and queen when dining on our anniversary. Very attentive staff provided wonderful recommendations and top-notch service. Food was excellent and stands up against any competitor in the area. the ipad to read up on their wine menu was a great touch as we learned about wines before taking the leap of faith that we would enjoy them. Can't say enough about this great experience and we will be back just as soon as we can. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good CowrusshDined on 9/16/2014Consistently good steak, great apps and nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- My first time at this restaurant!2RomaticsDined on 9/12/2014Outstanding classic steak house expreince updated to current times! Great staff and our server made inpickable segestions for the wine and the meals that we had! The absolute best bone in rideye I have ever had! We will be back Laurie and Tom Schaefer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveSMalLieDined on 9/11/2014My wife & I visited Flemmings for the first time Thursday evening. Unfortunately out experience was cut short when, during the soup course, we received a phone call from a close friend about a serious medical situation with another close friend. I summoned our server, Amy (you rock, Amy) and told her the situation. Within about three minutes we had the balance of our meal packaged up, the billed paid, and were out the door. That's the only reason I rated the food as average. We haven't been able to eat it yet! We most certainly will return for the complete (hopefully) experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food but too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/2/2014It is a nice restaurant for a special occasion but we would not go back any time soon because it's too expensive. I am fine with paying more for a quality meal but it was more expensive than what it's worth. If the prices were more reasonable, we would go back more often.Special Features:
- High Prices -- Low ReturnsHonestReviewer4UVIPDined on 8/21/2014Fleming's offers average food and service at over the top prices. We've tried the restaurant a few times and have been disappointed every time. Their happy hour promotions draw a crowd but it's telling that the small bar area is jammed while the main dining room is empty ($7 appetizers vs. $15 steps away in the main dining room will do that). Their wine list mark-ups are outrageous (often 4 times cost) and their recent introduction of the wine list and dessert menu on iPads is a gimmick with no customer benefit. There are better options in the area.
- Great steakPrimogiganteDined on 8/16/2014Consistently the best steak place in the area and the wine list covers the gamut.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our first visit to Flemings and it was a wonderful experience. The service was great and we enjoyed our waiter Bradley - very helpful with our choices and pleasant. Very special evening and we look forward to our next time with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 8/10/2014We had the Sunday's special - Prime rib 3 courses. Absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 269 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield reviews archive.
- Fantastic FoodHautCuisineVIPDined on 7/21/2014We waited quite some time after ordering wine by the glass before we received the wine. We actually placed our dining selections before receiving the wine by the glass. The IPAD as a way of ordering wine seems to be a bit over the top. The menu's are large, there's an additional "nightly specials" menu as well. It's too much equipment at the table and makes the table seem small. The meal was outstanding. The side portions are large and could easily have been shared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 7/3/2014We had an outstanding, memorable anniversary dinner. Entire staff was friendly, made us feel special. The meal, wine and atmosphere was perfect, truly memorable. We love Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 6/30/2014Stayed in Bar and enjoyed drinks, wine and great shrimp and carpaccio. It was a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealGOODDINING1Dined on 6/25/2014We were there with customers for business. Busy bar, great ambiance, good service and a good steakhouse meal. I would recommend this for special occasions, business dinners and a nice relaxing night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Noisy AtmosphereskiblzrDined on 6/15/2014In general, Fleming's was everything I had expected and more. Food was quite good and the service was attentive. However, the noise level of the large dining room and open kitchen made conversation with my hearing aid wearing father-in-law quite difficult. It was also quite dark and I had to use the flashlight app on my phone so my father-in-law could see the menu. Had I been aware of the layout of the restaurant, I would have requested a table in a small side dining room which also had brighter lighting. The $39.99 prime rib dinner was a good value. It was a pleasant surprise when the hostess came around and gave us a $25 gift card towards our next visit to Fleming's. I think I'll take my wife next time and request the side dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feels like an expensive chainJohnDined on 6/14/2014We've been here a few times. This time we were here with a large group and our server was more interested in getting us out the door than allowing us the opportunity to enjoy the occasion. We had to ask her to repeat her "spiel" twice. She spoke so fast no one could understand what she was saying. It was so frustrating and I have no idea why a "high end" restaurant would need to explain how the menu works. Our food arrived and it was fabulous but we all felt like the server was more interested in removing our silverware and bread plates than allowing us to enjoy our evening. We won't be back. I certainly won't recommend it for a "special" occasion. Flemings turned into a revolving door.Special Features:
- Love Flemings...BrookfieldDined on 6/13/2014I love a good steakhouse, and Flemings never lets me down, no matter what city i find myself in. My family will go 3-4 times a year for special occasions and Flemings does a great job of always making it special. The wine list is comprehensive and I can always find a good value, the food is tasty and choices are spot on. Service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WizardDined on 6/12/2014The only flaw in the service was the failure to mention at the point of ordering my entree that one of the desserts required extra time to prepare and that if I was interested I should order it upfront. So when after the meal the dessert list was presented along with the potential wait for the Lava Cake, despite preferring it to the other desserts, I skipped it because I did not want to sit an extra 15 to 20 minutes twiddling my thumbs. This won't happen to me again now that I am familiar with their desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable ExperienceJules69Dined on 6/7/2014I cannot say enough good things about our experience at Flemings. I booked through Open Table and indicated it was our 18th Anniv. Well I can happily say that Flemings took that comment and made our night a fantastic one! We were greeted with a Happy 18th Anniversary from the Hostess as well as our server. We were then given a card signed by all the staff. The manager then stopped by to congratulate us and thank us for entrusting our special night to them. Finally, after dinner, we were given a complimentary box of truffles to enjoy as well as a $25 gift card for a return visit. What an amazing night! The food was impeccable, as it was in my previous visit to another location, and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Steak and wine...need I say more?MariaDined on 6/5/2014Flemings surprised me and husband! We expected really good steak but because it is a "chain restaurant" we didn't expect it to be amazing. We had the best steaks we have tasted! Since we regularly visit and try various steakhouses across America, this is a statement not made lightly. Excellent job to the chefs at Flemings in Brookfield, WI.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.