Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield
15665 W Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53005Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/wi/milwaukee
- Phone: 2627829463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield - Best Restaurants in Brookfield ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)notable wine list (36)romantic (25)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- High Prices -- Low ReturnsHonestReviewer4UVIPDined on 8/21/2014Fleming's offers average food and service at over the top prices. We've tried the restaurant a few times and have been disappointed every time. Their happy hour promotions draw a crowd but it's telling that the small bar area is jammed while the main dining room is empty ($7 appetizers vs. $15 steps away in the main dining room will do that). Their wine list mark-ups are outrageous (often 4 times cost) and their recent introduction of the wine list and dessert menu on iPads is a gimmick with no customer benefit. There are better options in the area.
- Great steakPrimogiganteDined on 8/16/2014Consistently the best steak place in the area and the wine list covers the gamut.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our first visit to Flemings and it was a wonderful experience. The service was great and we enjoyed our waiter Bradley - very helpful with our choices and pleasant. Very special evening and we look forward to our next time with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 8/10/2014We had the Sunday's special - Prime rib 3 courses. Absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodHautCuisineVIPDined on 7/21/2014We waited quite some time after ordering wine by the glass before we received the wine. We actually placed our dining selections before receiving the wine by the glass. The IPAD as a way of ordering wine seems to be a bit over the top. The menu's are large, there's an additional "nightly specials" menu as well. It's too much equipment at the table and makes the table seem small. The meal was outstanding. The side portions are large and could easily have been shared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 7/3/2014We had an outstanding, memorable anniversary dinner. Entire staff was friendly, made us feel special. The meal, wine and atmosphere was perfect, truly memorable. We love Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 6/30/2014Stayed in Bar and enjoyed drinks, wine and great shrimp and carpaccio. It was a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealGOODDINING1Dined on 6/25/2014We were there with customers for business. Busy bar, great ambiance, good service and a good steakhouse meal. I would recommend this for special occasions, business dinners and a nice relaxing night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Noisy AtmosphereskiblzrDined on 6/15/2014In general, Fleming's was everything I had expected and more. Food was quite good and the service was attentive. However, the noise level of the large dining room and open kitchen made conversation with my hearing aid wearing father-in-law quite difficult. It was also quite dark and I had to use the flashlight app on my phone so my father-in-law could see the menu. Had I been aware of the layout of the restaurant, I would have requested a table in a small side dining room which also had brighter lighting. The $39.99 prime rib dinner was a good value. It was a pleasant surprise when the hostess came around and gave us a $25 gift card towards our next visit to Fleming's. I think I'll take my wife next time and request the side dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feels like an expensive chainJohnDined on 6/14/2014We've been here a few times. This time we were here with a large group and our server was more interested in getting us out the door than allowing us the opportunity to enjoy the occasion. We had to ask her to repeat her "spiel" twice. She spoke so fast no one could understand what she was saying. It was so frustrating and I have no idea why a "high end" restaurant would need to explain how the menu works. Our food arrived and it was fabulous but we all felt like the server was more interested in removing our silverware and bread plates than allowing us to enjoy our evening. We won't be back. I certainly won't recommend it for a "special" occasion. Flemings turned into a revolving door.Special Features:
- Love Flemings...BrookfieldDined on 6/13/2014I love a good steakhouse, and Flemings never lets me down, no matter what city i find myself in. My family will go 3-4 times a year for special occasions and Flemings does a great job of always making it special. The wine list is comprehensive and I can always find a good value, the food is tasty and choices are spot on. Service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WizardDined on 6/12/2014The only flaw in the service was the failure to mention at the point of ordering my entree that one of the desserts required extra time to prepare and that if I was interested I should order it upfront. So when after the meal the dessert list was presented along with the potential wait for the Lava Cake, despite preferring it to the other desserts, I skipped it because I did not want to sit an extra 15 to 20 minutes twiddling my thumbs. This won't happen to me again now that I am familiar with their desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable ExperienceJules69Dined on 6/7/2014I cannot say enough good things about our experience at Flemings. I booked through Open Table and indicated it was our 18th Anniv. Well I can happily say that Flemings took that comment and made our night a fantastic one! We were greeted with a Happy 18th Anniversary from the Hostess as well as our server. We were then given a card signed by all the staff. The manager then stopped by to congratulate us and thank us for entrusting our special night to them. Finally, after dinner, we were given a complimentary box of truffles to enjoy as well as a $25 gift card for a return visit. What an amazing night! The food was impeccable, as it was in my previous visit to another location, and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Steak and wine...need I say more?MariaDined on 6/5/2014Flemings surprised me and husband! We expected really good steak but because it is a "chain restaurant" we didn't expect it to be amazing. We had the best steaks we have tasted! Since we regularly visit and try various steakhouses across America, this is a statement not made lightly. Excellent job to the chefs at Flemings in Brookfield, WI.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysonemoreroomDined on 5/29/2014Our server Eric was excellentas was the food. Flemongs is always my go to when I have people in town.Special Features:
- Flemings - FantasticWIFoodieDined on 5/17/2014We had the best bone in ribeye! Perfectly cooked, sizzling hot. The Caesar salad was split between us, and it was cold, crisp, and the perfect amount. To add to the perfect dinner, we had the onion rings, always a favorite. Our waiter was superb, attentive but not hovering. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJerrBearDined on 5/17/2014Fantastic food, service and accommodations! Not one complaint about the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 5/15/2014We stay in the bar this time. Bartender was wonderful, friendly and attentive to our needs. Drinks were perfect and food we ordered - Tenderloin Carpaccio and meatballs - were also excellent. We had a great time. We love the Fleming's restaurant in Brookfield.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We went on Mother's Day evening and it was busy; one of our steaks didn't make the order in the kitchen so we ended up waiting until everyone else was nearly finished to get it; the staff was extremely gracious and apologetic and we ended up not paying for that entree; my husband waited awhile for a drink too. Not amazing by any means.Special Features:
- Excellent service and foodrmorenowDined on 5/11/2014I celebrated Mother's Day with my mom. My mother rarely goes out and she was so impressed with the service, tasteful appetizers and entrees and ambience. The host was very helpful she provided my mother reading glasses because she left hers at home. Both waiters were attentive and the manager stopped by and asked how was our experience. Everything was wonderful! Thanks for making our Mother's Day so special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchHolferrellDined on 5/11/2014Not a great idea to bring kids. $$ for kids menu option. It was a packed restaurant. We had reservations and there were 6 of us, 2 adults and 4 children. It was a bit slow to take our order and very slow to get our food. The waitress was super sweet, but it was just slow because of the number of people in the restaurant. A 2 hour service is ok when you are having 4 courses on a romantic date night, but not when you are serving 3 or less courses to children. And I guess I paid $9.50 for a scoop of ice cream with hot fudge for my daughter. Not sure why I didn't catch that before I paid the bill......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was not to thrilledKelly90210Dined on 5/11/2014We went there for Brunch, and the eggs were undercooked, salmon was fishy tasting( not fresh). Over priced for the small portions we received. Will not be back.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The waiter did not get our orders right at all. It was a planned menu with 2 choices. My daughter ordered the salmon eggs benedict and he brought her the filet eggs benedict. The waiter got the sides wrong as well. We waited 35 minutes between our brunch and dessert and we ordered cheesecake. The restaurant was so loud we could hardly talk. Never to return on Mother's Day.
- Great Mother's Day BrunchErikaDined on 5/11/2014My sister and I took our mother here for Mother's Day. They had a great three course brunch for $40. Very reasonable considering the amount and quality of food we received. I would definitely recommend this place. Looking forward to going back sometime for dinner.Special Features:
- Great food, service not, but okMrPantsDined on 5/11/2014We went to Fleming's for Mother's Day brunch. The food was very good. I would order almost everything I tried again, especially the eggs benedict with smoked salmon (although this was a special menu so who knows if I'll see some of those items again). The service was not so good. Everyone was pleasant enough, but service was a bit slow and our orders got mixed up and incomplete dishes arrived at our table, apparently without the servers having any clue. We did not complain - we just let them know when we needed anything and they did take care of it pretty much right away. The manager gave us a gift card; I wasn't sure if it was a kind gesture or an apology. I would still dine there again, but I would probably avoid certain holidays.Special Features:
- The following 248 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Brookfield reviews archive.
- Good yet expensiveCkressinDined on 4/25/2014The meals were all excellent. Nice for a group of four to enjoy dinner. The meals were a bit expensive for the food we got.Special Features:
- MaryVIPDined on 4/17/2014We had an outstanding dinner. Four of us got something different and all were prepared to perfection with a nice presentation. All were delicious. Steaks, pork chop, salad, shrimp appetizer, side dishes and I should not forget the wine. Service was friendly and timely. All of us will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but yummyJanxDined on 4/12/2014Wonderful dining experience, but very pricey. Wouldn't attempt again without a gift card. New York prices in the MidwestSpecial Features:
- Best steak in the USStephVIPDined on 4/11/2014We have been around the US hunting for the best steak and who would of thought a chain restaurant would nail it right on the head! My favorites were the wedge salad, filet and lobster, flemings potatoes and the mushrooms!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMarsDined on 4/11/2014We went for the filet and lobster tail special for under $40 each. It was great. The filets were done perfectly and so were the lobster tails. We unexpectedly had our favorite server "Joe". Unfortunately it was his last night working there- he is moving to AZ to work at a Flemings there.Special Features:
- Fantastic!JNealVIPDined on 4/7/2014Flemings is fantastic in so many ways starting with its Happy Hour, followed by great tasting food in the main dining room, and topped with an outstanding level of service throughout your experience. Be amazed soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings. Always the bestsharw1Dined on 4/5/2014Flemings. Always the best of service, no matter which one you visit. Thank you for a great evening! This was our first visit to the Brookfield Flemings and it won't be the last. I love that I can always count on perfectly cooked steaks and the best service in the business.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014It was too dark & it was hard to read the menu. We found the food over priced and good but for the prices it was just adequate
- Had an exceptional experienceartieDined on 4/5/2014Had an exceptional experience with our daughter, son-in-law and 11month grandson. We all enjoyed the Surf & Turf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great impressionJeanie36Dined on 4/5/2014First time to Flemings, and no complaints. Service excellent. Wine list and dinner amazing.! We will return :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great birthday dinner!!alcokaVIPDined on 4/3/2014Enjoyed a Thursday night birthday dinner! Received a signed card from the staff upon arrival--nice touch! Service was very good, although my iced tea glass was empty for quite a while before I was asked if I wanted a refill. But honestly, that's the only negative of the entire night. Food was great, as usual. This has become our "go to" place for special occasions because we are never disappointed!Special Features:
- Fleming's is our Favorite!skylinesDined on 4/3/2014We love dining at Fleming's for special occasions, and in the bar for their great Happy Hour food and drinks. This restaurant is consistently exceptional with their food and service. Steaks "melt in your mouth" and are always done to perfection. We spend every Christmas Eve at Fleming's with family and friends. It is our favorite.Special Features:
- Always wanted to get therejl2zDined on 4/2/2014I have wanted to stop because of smelling the wonderful steak aroma outside the restaurant. No disappointment. The decor is upscale wood and the lighting is very pleasing. Our server was very attentive and the food was cooked as ordered. The steaks are seasoned nicely that you don't even need a sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at FlemingsAmj1Dined on 4/1/2014Had a great experience. The food was very good, the service excellent. Incredible wine list you view on a tablet (Ipad) - search by region, type of wine, even food selection, etc. The only thing I wouldn't rave about was the Fleming's salad it had way too much iceberg lettuce which I am not a fan of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak DinnerARB1968VIPDined on 3/30/2014This was my first time and my husbands second. We came because of the Brookfield dining special, the steak and lobster special, and the Sunday prime rib. Our server told of us of the daily specials but not of the ones we came in for, I had to ask about them. We are used to going to Five O Clock Steak house and the food and price is so much better there. What we did like at Flemings was the bread with flavored butters, wedge salad, and ceasar salad. We will not be returning here for steaks.Special Features: