Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
252 North Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/beverly-hills
- Phone: 3102788710
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brandon Powell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)notable wine list (34)romantic (27)good for groups (25)fit for foodies (24)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Love2eatLove2eatVIPDined on 10/25/2014It was very pleasant! Good was great and the se vice was terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2014the restaurant and its employees were impeccable. we had a great experience celebrating our granddaughters 12th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great eveninggoforbroke2Dined on 10/19/2014Although it's' known as a 'steakhouse' I asked the waiter for something different, and without any hesitation he recommended the double pork chop. I told him it's usually too dry, but he said they make theirs 'medium' and it's always juicy and flavorful. I went with his recommendation and he was absolutely right, i.e., it was very juicy and flavorful and so large that I could not finish it, so took the rest home. It was exactly what I was looking for, something out of the ordinary and good. My wife felt the same, and although she was not that hungry, ordered the small plate entree, which was a lobster tempura and it was outstanding. She had the lettuce wedge and I had the classic caesar salad and both were fabulous. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just OKjanieb1123VIPDined on 10/11/2014I expect a steakhouse to serve great steak. this was mediocre. the service was excellent and the carrot cake outrageously good. we won't be back
- Perfect DinnerRichardVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our first time at Fleming's it was a great dinner. The sea bass was so good we would highly recommend it. The waitress was very nice and pleasant kept our courses on time and was very helpful with dinner selections. The managers came by and said hello a couple of times every was so nice. We will be back again when we are in town. Perfect night perfect foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobinVIPDined on 10/10/2014Kiddie Menu which is great and very good service. Great to have in the neighborhoodSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerJasonDined on 10/6/2014Came to celebrate my birthday. Ordered a prime rib eye which was cooked perfectly medium rare. The ahi tuna was delicious, the potatoes and cream corn were excellent. But above all the service was excellent. Attentive without being pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014This was our third or fourth attempt at dinner at Fleming's. It will be our last. This is also the second time I ordered a steak although I recalled having a really bad one previously. Sorry to say this was as bad or worse. The steak was mostly fat, and where there was actually meat I practically needed a saw to cut it. Sorry, Fleming's, I can only be burned so many times.
- ServiceRobinVIPDined on 9/27/2014Our Server, Derek Petropolis, was outstanding--taking care of everything and was responsible for our having such a nice time.Special Features:
- Slow servicefoodtimeDined on 9/20/2014Food was good, but the service was not despite the fact that they were not busy.Special Features:
- Great birthday celebrationBHrestaurantsDined on 9/17/2014We went to celebrate a birthday and our waitress, Abby, was special. She gave us suggestions on the menu and was spot on with her assessment. We were the last people to leave and weren't pushed out. The birthday celebrant was treated extra special. Great evening made better by the restaurant staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our first time, but our lastCandSDined on 9/17/2014We invited special guests and were appalled when the waiter announced, in a rather loud voice, the price of the wine we ordered. And that was only the beginning of a very dissapointing experience. Two of our party ordered the aged New York steak, which had to be sent back because it was over cooked, and even when the new plates arrived, the meat lacked flavor and seemed dry. The fact that they comp'ed the steak hardly made up for the embarrassment we experienced in front of our guests. We definitely will not be going back to this restaurant.
- Repeat eaterSteakloverDined on 9/13/2014I've eaten at Flemings lots of times and I can't get enough of it. Excellent food and service! I'll be back soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN WITH FRIENDSThegoodlifeVIPDined on 9/13/2014Came to Beverly Hills with another couple for the weekend and wanted a nice dinner. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed the steak and lobster, Flemings potatoes, Mac and cheese, French onion soup and asparagus. Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now open for lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/9/2014Noticed they had open slots for lunch reservation times so thought I would give this place a shot since there are only so many times you can eat at the same place. Glad I did because the lunch menu was AMAZING! There is something for everyone - from starters to specialty salads and sandwiches or if you are hungry a 3 course prix fixe menu. Being a steakhouse they have a filet and ribeye entree option available. The best part is that not only is the good great but it is competitively priced considering it being in Beverly Hills. There are so many options that I want to try so I will definitely be back. This is great for business "power" lunches as there were many suits and ties in the building and the energy was great!Special Features:
- very very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014excellent rib eye, perfectly prepared. Loved the sides. Service was perfect.Special Features:
- glennDined on 9/7/2014Been in this location of Flemings three times. Each time they take me to the worst table first--then we change tables. Even the restaurant was empty most of the night they did it again. They did immediately agree to a different table on request.Special Features:
- Great Experience!RobsDined on 9/6/2014I have lived in Beverly Hills for years and have frequented all the high end steak chains... Mastro's, the Palm, Etc. Oddly, I had never been to Fleming's. For whatever reason, my expectations where low going in and I came away blown away. The service was as good as it gets anywhere. The steaks we had (Filet and Rib Eye) were cooked perfectly. My sides were great as well. I had such an enjoyable evening I will surely come again with friends. My only critique is that the decor looks a bit upscale late 1990's/early 2000's to me. Overall, it was an A+ experience and I will be back! Thumbs up to the manager. I forget her name and my female waitress(plus team), but I know good service when I get it running a service company myself.Special Features:
- LAdiner15Dined on 9/1/2014food and service consistently good. we return often.Special Features:
- Amazing Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/31/2014Perfect place to celebrate a Birthday! They really make it special and the service was incredible. Everything we ate was delicious.Special Features:
- LovesylvarsDined on 8/27/2014Awesome!!! Would give 10 stars if I could!! The staff know all about the wines and are very prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burnt chicken nighttravel4greatfoodVIPDined on 8/20/2014Gee thought this would have been a great fried chicken meal, unfortunately it was truly sad burnt chicken with meager sides to go with it. Shortcake was raw cake....truly sad food.
- joseqDined on 8/15/2014Meet is great, weiters slow, missing Oysters and more salads. Rest desigb could be better for the price you payI would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Family SpecialweeklyhighpointVIPDined on 8/3/2014Although Slow Night,my Mom, sister, nephew and I got Impeccable Service from Favorite Waiters and Manager. All Special Requests Booth, 2 Birthdays Celebration honored Immediately. By Far,Best Deal $29.95 Prime Rib Special .Our Favorite Waiter Tyler got Prime Ribs all Medium Rare, Best Fried Onion Rings, Roasted Asparagus,2 Chocolate Cakes, 1 Cheesecake with Fresh Berries After returning Prime Rib with fat, I got 3" High Huge Fork Tender Thick Piece Trimmed of all Fat.My nephew shared $39.95 Special Sashimi Tuna Avocado, Porcini Mushroom Bacon Wrapped Filet and Salmon, Strawberry Shortcakes. Leslie, Mgr. finished meal with 8 Chocolate Truffles & 2 $25 Gift Cards. Only Disappointment I was waiting for $50 Open Table Gift Certificate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tremendous serviceag87VIPDined on 7/28/2014This is the first time I've been to a restaurant where the folks actually responded to the special request made during reservation. Not only did they respond, they did so in a memorable fashion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- like2eatDined on 7/26/2014I have been to Flemings before and it has never failed to have good service and good food this time was just as good I would return again the staff is amazingSpecial Features:
- Date NightDMARTDined on 7/25/2014Everyone was so nice and the food was amazing! I went with my fiance for a date night and the staff and manager made it very special.. Props to allSpecial Features:
- Great steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2014Wonderful steaks, and special bargain dinners often offered. Great prime rib SundaySpecial Features:
- FantasticRichyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Fleming's in Beverly Hills is an exceptional restaurant. They just do it right. Great wine list and wine deal on Caymus.Special Features:
- great steaks, lovely sewrviceDisappointedinMalibuVIPDined on 7/6/2014Fleming's delivers a very good experience with delicious food, ample portions, generally superior service. There is no magic so the prices are not cheap--but you get what you pay for. And, on the rare occasion when something isn't perfect, they are quick to resolve any issues and gracious about it. We like it better than Mastro's or Ruth Chris. Thanks especially to waitresses Jodie and Abby--hardworking and lovely young women who added to our dining pleasure.
- Very Nice HostessUndercoverReviewerDined on 7/5/2014Hostess is polite, sweet and welcome guests warmly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 212 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews archive.
- 10 year old b-day?brettDined on 7/1/2014Yes. My daughter tenth was coming up and when asked how she wanted to celebrate her answer was FLEMING'S. I noted this when making the reservation through open table and they did NOT disappoint. Upon checking in they handed her a signed birthday card and catered to her (and us) all through dinner. Then, to top it off out came a plate of several desserts(on the house). We always have a great meal here, this was no exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2014Food, service and atmosphere all were great. The only reason service didn't get an outstanding was that I had to repeatedly poor my own wine, but the service otherwise was very attentive and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Good steak!slmtVIPDined on 6/27/2014We always enjoy going to Fleming's. The food is always cooked perfectly and enjoyable. However, the server neglected to inform us of the special 3 course menu for $40, which we would have considered getting. It seemed like this menu would have been a better value, but was not shared with us until after we had our meal.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatLoveMyYumsDined on 6/26/2014An overall great experience. My husband and I always know that we can never go wrong with Flemings.Special Features:
- Special on our anniversary.SonohloDined on 6/22/2014My wife and I are continually celebrating our 50th anniversary throughout the year. This was one more memorable event in our year long celebration. All we ordered was served hot w/ generous portions. Service was prompt; Tyler couldn't have been more congenial and was spot-on with wine suggestions. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice mealGudfudluvrVIPDined on 6/20/2014Nice meal, steak well executed. Will definitely keep on my list of places for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good and great service!CoraVVIPDined on 6/19/2014We always enjoy our dinner here as the food is great and they have super friendly staff from the Manager down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The happy hour is a mustJoGSpot4FoodVIPDined on 6/15/2014We came here for Father's Day. As per usual, the boys were late and I took advantage of the happy hour menu. Everything is good, but the bang for the buck at happy hour is truly amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a repeatANSH90210VIPDined on 6/15/2014Eve tho I was given a $75 gift card for Fleming's when leaving, if a chophouse cannot put forth a medium rare prime rib in two attempts, it is a no go for the future.