Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
252 North Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/beverly-hills
- Phone: 3102788710
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brandon Powell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)notable wine list (47)fit for foodies (34)romantic (31)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (20)hot spot (9)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/17/2014We went to celebrate a birthday and our waitress, Abby, was special. She gave us suggestions on the menu and was spot on with her assessment. We were the last people to leave and weren't pushed out. The birthday celebrant was treated extra special. Great evening made better by the restaurant staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat eaterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014I've eaten at Flemings lots of times and I can't get enough of it. Excellent food and service! I'll be back soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN WITH FRIENDSThegoodlifeDined on 9/13/2014Came to Beverly Hills with another couple for the weekend and wanted a nice dinner. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed the steak and lobster, Flemings potatoes, Mac and cheese, French onion soup and asparagus. Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014excellent rib eye, perfectly prepared. Loved the sides. Service was perfect.Special Features:
- glennDined on 9/7/2014Been in this location of Flemings three times. Each time they take me to the worst table first--then we change tables. Even the restaurant was empty most of the night they did it again. They did immediately agree to a different table on request.Special Features:
- Great Experience!RobsDined on 9/6/2014I have lived in Beverly Hills for years and have frequented all the high end steak chains... Mastro's, the Palm, Etc. Oddly, I had never been to Fleming's. For whatever reason, my expectations where low going in and I came away blown away. The service was as good as it gets anywhere. The steaks we had (Filet and Rib Eye) were cooked perfectly. My sides were great as well. I had such an enjoyable evening I will surely come again with friends. My only critique is that the decor looks a bit upscale late 1990's/early 2000's to me. Overall, it was an A+ experience and I will be back! Thumbs up to the manager. I forget her name and my female waitress(plus team), but I know good service when I get it running a service company myself.Special Features:
- LAdiner15Dined on 9/1/2014food and service consistently good. we return often.Special Features:
- Amazing Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/31/2014Perfect place to celebrate a Birthday! They really make it special and the service was incredible. Everything we ate was delicious.Special Features:
- LovesylvarsDined on 8/27/2014Awesome!!! Would give 10 stars if I could!! The staff know all about the wines and are very prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burnt chicken nighttravel4greatfoodVIPDined on 8/20/2014Gee thought this would have been a great fried chicken meal, unfortunately it was truly sad burnt chicken with meager sides to go with it. Shortcake was raw cake....truly sad food.
- joseqDined on 8/15/2014Meet is great, weiters slow, missing Oysters and more salads. Rest desigb could be better for the price you payI would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Family SpecialweeklyhighpointVIPDined on 8/3/2014Although Slow Night,my Mom, sister, nephew and I got Impeccable Service from Favorite Waiters and Manager. All Special Requests Booth, 2 Birthdays Celebration honored Immediately. By Far,Best Deal $29.95 Prime Rib Special .Our Favorite Waiter Tyler got Prime Ribs all Medium Rare, Best Fried Onion Rings, Roasted Asparagus,2 Chocolate Cakes, 1 Cheesecake with Fresh Berries After returning Prime Rib with fat, I got 3" High Huge Fork Tender Thick Piece Trimmed of all Fat.My nephew shared $39.95 Special Sashimi Tuna Avocado, Porcini Mushroom Bacon Wrapped Filet and Salmon, Strawberry Shortcakes. Leslie, Mgr. finished meal with 8 Chocolate Truffles & 2 $25 Gift Cards. Only Disappointment I was waiting for $50 Open Table Gift Certificate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tremendous serviceag87VIPDined on 7/28/2014This is the first time I've been to a restaurant where the folks actually responded to the special request made during reservation. Not only did they respond, they did so in a memorable fashion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- like2eatDined on 7/26/2014I have been to Flemings before and it has never failed to have good service and good food this time was just as good I would return again the staff is amazingSpecial Features:
- Date NightDMARTDined on 7/25/2014Everyone was so nice and the food was amazing! I went with my fiance for a date night and the staff and manager made it very special.. Props to allSpecial Features:
- Great steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2014Wonderful steaks, and special bargain dinners often offered. Great prime rib SundaySpecial Features:
- FantasticRichyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Fleming's in Beverly Hills is an exceptional restaurant. They just do it right. Great wine list and wine deal on Caymus.Special Features:
- great steaks, lovely sewrviceDisappointedinMalibuVIPDined on 7/6/2014Fleming's delivers a very good experience with delicious food, ample portions, generally superior service. There is no magic so the prices are not cheap--but you get what you pay for. And, on the rare occasion when something isn't perfect, they are quick to resolve any issues and gracious about it. We like it better than Mastro's or Ruth Chris. Thanks especially to waitresses Jodie and Abby--hardworking and lovely young women who added to our dining pleasure.
- Very Nice HostessUndercoverReviewerDined on 7/5/2014Hostess is polite, sweet and welcome guests warmly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 year old b-day?brettDined on 7/1/2014Yes. My daughter tenth was coming up and when asked how she wanted to celebrate her answer was FLEMING'S. I noted this when making the reservation through open table and they did NOT disappoint. Upon checking in they handed her a signed birthday card and catered to her (and us) all through dinner. Then, to top it off out came a plate of several desserts(on the house). We always have a great meal here, this was no exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/28/2014Food, service and atmosphere all were great. The only reason service didn't get an outstanding was that I had to repeatedly poor my own wine, but the service otherwise was very attentive and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Good steak!slmtVIPDined on 6/27/2014We always enjoy going to Fleming's. The food is always cooked perfectly and enjoyable. However, the server neglected to inform us of the special 3 course menu for $40, which we would have considered getting. It seemed like this menu would have been a better value, but was not shared with us until after we had our meal.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatLoveMyYumsDined on 6/26/2014An overall great experience. My husband and I always know that we can never go wrong with Flemings.Special Features:
- Special on our anniversary.SonohloDined on 6/22/2014My wife and I are continually celebrating our 50th anniversary throughout the year. This was one more memorable event in our year long celebration. All we ordered was served hot w/ generous portions. Service was prompt; Tyler couldn't have been more congenial and was spot-on with wine suggestions. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice mealGudfudluvrVIPDined on 6/20/2014Nice meal, steak well executed. Will definitely keep on my list of places for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good and great service!CoraVVIPDined on 6/19/2014We always enjoy our dinner here as the food is great and they have super friendly staff from the Manager down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The happy hour is a mustJoGSpot4FoodVIPDined on 6/15/2014We came here for Father's Day. As per usual, the boys were late and I took advantage of the happy hour menu. Everything is good, but the bang for the buck at happy hour is truly amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a repeatANSH90210VIPDined on 6/15/2014Eve tho I was given a $75 gift card for Fleming's when leaving, if a chophouse cannot put forth a medium rare prime rib in two attempts, it is a no go for the future.
- Great AtmospherevvvlllDined on 6/15/2014My daughter and I recently took my husband here to have a Father's Day dinner. Everyone was so nice and attentive. We loved it. Dinner was yummy as was the dessert. At the end of our dinner, the manager gave my husband a gift card as well. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serviceNittany84Dined on 6/15/2014I always enjoy Fleming's wherever I go but the service here is fantastic-attentive but not overbearing. The wine list is a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly GoodJayTeaThreeVIPDined on 6/14/2014I must confess that we went with gift certificates and didn't have high expectations. But it was an excellent meal, and certainly comparable with other prime chain steakhouses like Morton's and Ruth's Chris. One of the best, classic Old Fashioneds I've had in a long time. Delicious caesar salad. Great, perfectly cooked steaks. Scrumptious mac 'n cheese. All capped off by the Walnut Turtle Pie -- which was horribly undersold by our server. It may have been the star of the night. My only complaint is that the service was a bit slow, especially with the wine service (which we had to take on ourselves).
- Love2eatLove2eatVIPDined on 6/14/2014We thought we'd try Beverly Hills instead of Redondo Beach since its closer. It wasn't bad but it wasn't like the one we usually go to. They forgot to ask us how we wanted our meat prepared and finally when I called over our waiter and said we'd like to tell you how we want our steak he said oh I forgot and then he got it wrong. Our steak should have been prepared Med. Rare instead it came Med. Well and to our fault we did not send it back so we take part of the blame. Other than that my Lobster was terrific!Special Features:
- yum yumlike2eatDined on 6/9/2014We love a good steak once and a while and had never been to Flemings steakhouse boy were we missing out the food and the staff were terrific our steaks were perfect we will come back to Flemings and check out some of there other locations to see if they are as goodSpecial Features:
- Pricey, but tastyradmanVIPDined on 6/7/2014Very good steak, but for a chain it was pretty expensive. Corkage of $20 is intrinsically too high, but fair compared to other places in the area.
- shereeDined on 5/25/2014great prime rib-wish they had it every day.service was great asoSpecial Features:
- Overpriced, underwhelmingbenkawallerVIPDined on 5/24/2014We both ordered the bone-in ribeye, a steak priced at over $50, which was recommended to us by the waiter. It was fine—but hardly worth its price tag. The sides were tasty, but a $50 steak needs to be a cut above what I could make at home, and definitely tastier than a $25 skirt steak at a mid-priced restaurant. The four scallops we shared as an appetizer (over $20, also too expensive) were similarly unremarkable. Prices like that require food that you remember; this didn't make the grade. We were also kept waiting about 20 minutes after our reservation time. The hostesses were not rude, but were not genuine; nor was anyone apologetic about the wait. This was a special-occasion dinner, and I wish we'd gone elsewhere.
- I'll give them another chancephatfoodieDined on 5/24/2014Their was an cacophony of mishaps, but the managers were quick to step up and correct the issues. We were celebrating my recent graduation so it would have been nice to have an error-free dinner but sometimes you're just off your game. We LOVE Fleming's so we will give this location another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 194 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews archive.
- Fleming'sEflowersDined on 5/10/2014The service was definitely great, our servers were very attentive throughout the whole night. The food was pretty good, but the I still think it's overpriced and the appetizers and side plates (which are supposed to be shared) are really small. It's a great restaurant, but I kept comparing it to Mastro's, so maybe I had the same expectations. It's a great place for groups though and the bar scene appears to be fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingkmjaDined on 5/6/2014The food, service and ambiance was outstanding. I have eaten at Fleming's in Palm Springs and was truly looking forward to seeing how Beverly Hills measured up. I would be happy to frequent ANY Fleming'sSpecial Features:
- Perfectfree2innaVIPDined on 5/5/2014I came here for dessert with my daughter to celebrate my birthday. Everything was perfect. We had the sweetest host and waiter. The manager even came and spoke with us to make sure everything was good. I got surprised with a candle in my dessert too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.