Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
7321 Corporate Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/la/baton-rouge
- Phone: (225) 925-2710
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge - Best Restaurants in Baton Rouge ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (28)notable wine list (18)romantic (17)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- keenesmomVIPDined on 11/21/2014Food was fantastic as was the service. We had a later reservation time (8:30) and had zero wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday made specialCLEADined on 11/13/2014The entire evening was excellent. Our server Connie was fast, friendly and helpful. The steaks and crab cakes were cooked to perfection. The Flemings potatoes are always a hit. Great drinks as well. My husband really enjoyed his birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey!thomasoDined on 11/9/2014Service was sensational. Nice, competent young guys who paid attention. Food other than the steak was quite good, but the steak was mediocre at best. And, at $55.00 for a rib eye and $45.00 for a petite filet, all a la carte, you need to be truly excellent. This was not. Dinner for two with two drinks, no wine was over $200. Is this the most expensive restaurant in Baton Rouge?Special Features:
- LordyDined on 11/9/2014We went for my husband's birthday. It was a wonderful evening. They were aware of the need to get a small snack for a 4 1/2 yr. before our meal was served. They even gave my husband, the birthday boy, a gift certificate for a future visit, and a box of truffles. What a great night.Special Features:
- Great NightFoodFanDined on 10/24/2014My family enjoyed great service and an excellent meal during our last visit. Fleming's is always on our "must' list while visiting Baton Rouge. We enjoyed the Seafood Tower appetizer, Bone In Filet Steak and some wonderful side dishes. I recommend Fleming's to all my family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeSeaSaltDined on 10/17/2014Great service great Steaks!......Bone in Ribeye, Duck Starter.....excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointedglassesDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I have dined at Fleming's on several occasions in the past and have always been very pleased with the experience. This time we brought the whole family to celebrate my wife's birthday. When we were seated, we were not given menus and after 15 minutes we didn't have our drinks yet so I said something to the manager. From this point things started to improve and they brought extra appetizers. However, our waiter was not the best to start with, then he could hardly see because he lost his glasses. We still had a great evening with the family and Fleming's is still on our favorites list. Maybe he can go get new glasses with the tip I left.Special Features:
- Excellent. As expected.KarenVIPDined on 9/18/2014I am a semi-regular at the Flemmings in Baton Rouge. I attend their events and eat both celebration and regular dinners there several times a year. The manager goes out of her way to recognize us, and she often gives us extras. We love this restaurant. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Date night at FlemingsDebiDined on 9/13/2014The staff was great - very friendly and helpful. It was a little too noisy for a date night. I was surprised to see two TV"s in the bar playing the football game. I was actually trying to get away from that. The food was good but very pricey for a chain steakhouse .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many visits, always pleasedLouisAltazanDined on 9/7/2014Each time I dine at Fleming's, I am surprised by how consistently they provide excellent service and good food. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Best steak, service under partoddm3Dined on 8/23/2014Third time we have been here, food excellent as always, but the service wasn't good, food took extremely long, waiter was not attentive to us, didn't feel special like the previous times, it was my birthday, and I'm part of the Flemings club, was supposed to get a gift, wife told the waiter twice, nothing was done. Previous two times manager came speak with us, and appologized for wait, which wasn't that long, this time no manager. We brought two other couples with us, don't think they liked their first impression. Just not the service I expect from spending 300 dollars on a meal and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak tasted spoiled4skae2Dined on 8/19/2014Two of our steaks tasted spoiled or old. One steak was the butt end of the tenderloin - wasn't even a good cut. For the outrageous price, I expect excellent cut of meat. Will not be returning. Plus thought it odd that the place barely had any customers.Special Features:
- Vickie1953Dined on 8/9/2014The Seabass was awesome one of the best I've ever had just a little too noisySpecial Features:
- Best anniversary meal ever.tygerfan64Dined on 8/8/2014We were celebrating 38 years of marriage. Went to bar happy hour 1st. Great martinis and $6 plate appetizers. The calamari with the sweet chili sauce was wonderful, crisp and not chewy. Then on to dinner. Hot bread served with 2 different butters was great. Wedge salad had a bleu cheese wedge and a whole slice of bacon with it. We always ask for extra dressing and that was not a problem. Best bleu cheese wedge salad ever. Husband got the prime New York Steak and I got the porcini rubbed filet mignon, both medium rare and they were cooked to perfection. We got bleu cheese mashed potatoes and the green beans for sides. Everything was hot, delicious, and service was great.Special Features:
- First TimerBamakid001Dined on 8/6/2014I let the customer pick the Dinner spot like normal, they picked Flemings in Baton Rouge. I was very pleased with the top notch flavor and quality of the meal. Our meal and service was perfect, everyone went on and on about their meal. I will return in the future and strongly suggest that you include Flemings Baton Rouge to your secret weapon spot on got-to locations for top quality meals and service. All the BestSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014Great food, great service! The staff at Fleming's made our anniversary great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PatrickVIPDined on 8/3/2014It was our wedding anniversary dinner our server`s attention to that was thoughtful including the coffee & truffles, gratis. This was our fifth dining experience at a Fleming's, the food & service put Fleming's Baton Rouge at the top of those at w h ouch we have dined.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 202 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge reviews archive.
- Always a great dining experience!KenFVIPDined on 8/1/2014We've never been disappointed when dining here. Not a large menu but all selections are very good. Their happy hour bar menu is very good, also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to dine...EatGeekVIPDined on 7/27/2014Great food and excellent service. The restaurant continues to modernize and expand its "on and off the menu" selections. As a frequent traveler, it has become a recurring and welcomed dining option when I visit the Baton Rouge area. I have visited other restaurants within the chain, but this location is a bit beyond its sister locations in overall dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Flemming's!!!50ShadesofBakedPotatoDined on 7/25/2014Every time I have been to Flemming's, everything has been absolutely wonderful. The food is fantastic and the service is outstanding. I cannot recommend Flemming's highly enough.Special Features:
- DiningFoodieDined on 7/19/2014Great! Awesome! Wonderful! Delicious! Outstanding! Superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service4skae2Dined on 7/14/2014The service at Fleming's is always top notch. I always get the steak because I love the seasoning - just perfect amount of salt and pepper and not swimming in butter and other stuff.Special Features:
- WheatsieDined on 6/28/2014We booked the reservation with the ad that a $25.00 dining discount would be applied.However when check was received that $25.00 discount was not applied until we asked the waiter about it.We were told the computer was not working correctly.I really like this place so I will return.Special Features:
- Far below my expectations.PartyNealDined on 6/15/2014I have been to this Flemings location several times. The past few times I have noticed a drop in the overall quality of the food. I will not be back until they revamp the cuisine. The salad was very good, but it is hard to screw up a ceasar salad. The lobster bisque was extremely salty and thin. No lobster to be found. The steak was average at best. the quality of the meat is the issue. The bread pudding was also below average. The rum sauce dominated the dessert. When a restaurant asks for premium prices, they must deliver the overall experience.
- Always great!!JonBlumDined on 6/15/2014Have neveer had a bad meal or experience at Flemings in Baton Rouge. It is our go to restaurant!!Special Features:
- Consistently top notchRcaaDined on 6/14/2014Food is always perfect, attentive waitstaff. Been here a dozen times, only once had a bad experience when they were overwhelmed by holiday crowds.Special Features:
- One of my favorites......AnnKVIPDined on 6/10/2014You can count on the food always being good. Service is excellent, and I love the atmosphere. This is just a lovely spot to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderful foodLmitchVIPDined on 6/8/2014Other than my reservation on open table coming up as a no show (which was quickly corrected by the restaurant) this is always a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good Option for a Steak ChainEdwardVIPDined on 5/26/2014I am not a huge fan of most chains but Flemings is consistently good food at a comparably high price. I sat outside on this occasion and enjoyed the ribeye steak which was marbled and perfectly cooked. I also enjoyed the cream spinach and wedge salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Excellent ServiceRWHeightsDined on 5/15/2014All five of us ordered something different and everyone was pleased. The chocolate souffle was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not greatFrequentEaterDined on 5/11/2014At these prices there should be nothing short of perfection. Food was good, but fell short for our table. Service was phenomenally good. Ambiance was very good and the noise level was minimal.Special Features:
- Food was not worth $40YowzaDined on 5/11/2014There were some things that were great. Best Caeser I have ever had. The Hollendaise was outstanding. But the potatoes were dry and awful. I think the Flemings potatoes would have been a better choice on a fixed menu.
- Great ServicerolldogDined on 5/6/2014Being a chain restaurant, the food is the same at all of them. They're all good, but I'very eaten at Flemings restaurants all over the country and the service and attention we get at this one is what makes it stand out from all the others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBirthdayDinnerVIPDined on 4/29/2014I was celebrating my birthday and from the time I was greeted by the hostess to the time we departed, I was wished a Happy Birthday by pretty much everyone I encountered! And, your waitress Constance gave me the best appetizer, entree, and dessert suggestions! And, at the end the Chef made me a special to-go box of chocolate candy treats! So I simply has a GREAT time. Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Great atmosphere for a special occasion or date! The service was amazing and friendly. The food was great and exactly was we asked for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excited to dine at FlemingsAnnKVIPDined on 4/25/2014Food is always perfect, and the service is impeccable. Manager is tops. Needless to say, I really like Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter DinnerKatieDined on 4/20/2014Went for dinner on Easter Sunday and the service and food were outstanding! The waiter was very busy, but still performed timely service with a smile to our table. The hostess even gave us $25 coupons to use on future visits. I was very pleased with the meal and service provided.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchCCEMGDined on 4/20/2014Brunch was great! Had a really good time...can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RUINED MY EASTERToddVIPDined on 4/20/2014Are you kidding Flemmings? Eat at your restaurant frequently and YOU ALLOW A MEMBER OF YOUR WAITSTAFF TO INSULT AND RIDICULE A GUEST OF MINE AND THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE PROFESSIONALISM TO EVEN GIVE ME A CALL? BET I'LL GET A CALL WHEN CORPORATE HEARS ABOUT IT.
- Celebration for my daughterSMBrownVIPDined on 4/13/2014We went to Flemings to celebrate my daughter's first trial win. The food was good and the service was excellent. This was not my first time at this restaurant. My husband had my 50th birthday dinner here, my youngest high school graduation dinner and dinner with friends.Special Features: