Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
720 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/md/baltimore
- Phone: 4103321666
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore - Best Restaurants in Inner Harbor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (87)notable wine list (68)romantic (58)fit for foodies (49)good for groups (49)vibrant bar scene (31)neighborhood gem (27)hot spot (24)late-night find (8)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Best service. Don Frisby--bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Incredible service. Get a table with Don Frisby--his commitment to service and the customer is bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Dining with my wife and daughter I was disappointed with the service and the food quality. Both salad appetizers were swimming in dressing and my pork belly appetizer was over cooked. One of two petite filets was tough and overcooked. The waitress was absent for long periods of time. A manager came over at one point and asked how we were enjoying our dinner. I stated the salads were way overdressed and one of the filet mignon a was tough and over done. He said oh, sorry to hear that, enjoy the rest of your evening. Cannot recommend this restaurant to anyoneSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Went to dinner just because as the kids were out at their social events. Dinner and service was amazing! The food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three Course Filet and LobsterjpsolitudeVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food is always very good. I chose the above for dinner and never got the Amuse-Bouche - Pan-Seared Scallop. So my meal was a two-course dinner. Also, we had a gift card that the manager had given us when we celebrated our anniversary. We used it on this dinner and was told by the waiter that just for our information, because we had one promo (The Filet and Lobster Three Course Dinner) he had to check with the manager to see if we could use the gift card because it was a promo as well. That made us feel a little weird. A gift card is a gift card. We were able to use it in the end but it was strange for a high-end restaurant to do that...just my opinion.Special Features:
- OpenTableReviewerDined on 10/11/2014Wonderful evening out, food was excellent, our group inlcuded well behaved younger diners (ages 6&8) who were welcomed and treated appropriately.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014We celebrated my mom's birthday at Flemings and the Flemings staff was exceptional. They gave my mom a wonderful birthday experience and the staff personality was very bubbly and caring.Special Features:
- Terrific69erVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our visit was great, we had good food, and a great waiter.Special Features:
- HRM1YDined on 10/10/2014Great "Date night" restaurant. Access the street from a nice movie theater as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- davieVIPDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I dined at Fleming’s when the restaurant was featuring the filet and lobster tail special. The first item in my meal was a seared scallop over goat cheese polenta, fresh chives and seared grape tomatoes, and it was very tasty. I had a choice of French onion soup or wedge salad, and I chose the soup, and it was excellent. So far, I had been pleased with the meal, but the filet and lobster were disappointing. The filet was rarer than the medium that I specified, and it was bland tasting. The lobster tail was tough – probably overcooked – and the drawn butter was not clear, as it should have been. The prices are about the same as Ruth’s, and the quality and tastiness of the food at Ruth’s is much better.
- Knoodle17Dined on 10/8/2014Nice. The attention to me, the diner, and my guest was much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentGoValGoDined on 9/28/2014We dined at Flemings on a Sunday evening. They honored our online res request for a quiet booth which was nice. The wine list was very good. The waiter was happy to go and look for a particular vintage that we wanted. He was also happy to speak with the chef about a particular way that my husband wanted his ribeye steak cut. They accommodated for all of our requests and everything was perfectly delicious and served. We couldn't have been more pleased! Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed!FooDieDined on 9/27/2014I really do not know not know what went wrong but something did. I have been at the restaurant at least five times in the past. Service and food had always been good which is why I always went back when I travel to Baltimore. It took 45 minutes just to get soup which was not prepared properly and over an hour and a half to get a sirloin being passed off as a rib eye. Faced with another hour wait I ate the sirloin but it is not what I wanted or what I paid for!
- Flemings...Big DisappointmetAnitaADined on 9/27/2014We went to Flemings because of its 3-Course Lobster & Filet special. The place was very crowded and very, very LOUD! We were unable to hear each other at the table. We were also unable to hear the waiter. I asked for my filet to be cooked medium, however it came well-done. The lobster tail was very small and waaaay over-cooked. It was bland, tasteless and rubbery. No amount of butter and salt could improve it. The waiter offered to replace the filet, however I could not send it back because a longer wait would have compromised our other plans that evening. We were very disappointed in the food. The service was very good, but we were unimpressed with the whole experience.Special Features:
- Fleming's 100AryzonaVIPDined on 9/26/2014A friend invited us here to attend the Fleming's 100 wine tasting event. The staff on board for the wine tasting were so knowledgeable, neatly groomed, and well spoken. I learned a lot about red wine that night! After the wine tasting we stayed to dine in the restaurant and it was WONDERFUL!!!! The food was superb!!! My lamb was AMAZING! Cooked perfectly and seasoned to perfection! The only thing that was not great was our server. The restaurant was very crowded but she got our check wrong and tried to charge us a cork fee for a bottle of wine won at the event. I hate to cause any scene but we did have to have the manager come over and correct the matter and he handled it graciously.Special Features:
- AWESOME BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 9/21/2014My guest who had never dined at Fleming's was incredibly impressed withe meal, service, ambiance and overall hospitality. I chose this restaurant over the hundred's in this city because of its superb consistency. Thanks to Brooks an extraordinary server.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Came a month ago with a bachelor party and remembered how good the food was. Brought my wife this time. Service and food were excellent. Sat in the back room where its quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladyslickDined on 9/20/2014Steak came out perfect but my scallops where not hot.Special Features:
- AFTERNOON DELIGHTPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 9/19/2014Stopping in this restaurant on a more casual occasion and partaking of the 5 for $6 bar foods provided for consistent excellence. The foods and service were above and beyond expectations. Joe King makes sure always that all things are good,Special Features:
- Underwhelmed this timeNoMoreBdayDinnerHereDined on 9/18/2014We go to Flemings for special occasions because of their service. This time, it didn't live up to our expectation. We were really surprised, since their service have always been really great. The waitress was polite but really missed on basic things, like making sure we both have food at the same time. I ordered soup, salad and a small plate. He ordered a steak & lobster. When my salad arrived after the soup, I waited for his food to arrive, and it took a really long time, until we finally realized she didn't put the order in because she was waiting for me to finish my salad... It's a simple communication, she should've asked when we wanted our food. And she didn't even ask what the occasion was etc. We missed Don, who used to wait on us..Special Features:
- ClutchwowiwashungryDined on 9/13/2014I had initial plans for a high end restaurant else where. Couldn't get reservations though, so I ended up checking OT and found Flemmings. Everything about the restaurant had a great feel. The waiting staff and the hostesses were on point. They were professional and timely, but they always weren't stiff. They were friendly and conversational which was nice. I had a big group, and I never felt like we didn't fit. Flemming's was very accommodating and everyone left saying it was the best steak they've ever had. I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!amdew717Dined on 9/13/2014The food and service is ALWAYS impeccable. The service is very professional, yet never stuffy or pretentious. I've dined here for two previous anniversary dinners with my partner and was treated like ours was the most important event going in the place. This time I had the Filet Oscar, the tastiest Filet I've EVER had. The Oscar was so much crab imperial, but just huge and generous hunks of premium lump crabmeat. My partner had the Peppercorn Steak which was a little on the thin side but still very delicious. We were a little pressed for time as we want to get outside and enjoy the Star Spangled Spectacular Fireworks display in the Inner Harbor, we passed on dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servie. Hawa and Joe( wine)juliasdayVIPDined on 9/13/2014We sat in the back room. It needs help in the ambiance. felt like we were in the kids section.Special Features:
- Special MealOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/13/2014One of the reasons we made a reservation was because they sent me an email for a steak and lobster special. Was not on the menu but once I mentioned it to our server, they honored it. It was good to take a copy of the email. Food, service and seeing a special guest made it for an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Flemings is a great low key spotdisappointedVIPDined on 9/10/2014When you want a top of the line steak chain with a casual atmosphere, Fleming's Baltimore is a great pick. The meals were well prepared and the selection was excellent. The blue cheese used in the salads was of great quality. Our group thought the apple pork chop was the selection of the evening but none of the steak eaters were disappointed either - who gripes about dry-aged steak. The wine selection was expansive and very reasonably priced - not just the expected bottles, but interesting ones as well. Service was very professional and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but missed the markMaxumGuyDined on 9/6/2014I am a frequent diner in the area and have eaten here several times. For a $300 meal (for two people, not including wine) it was disappointing that my filet came out dry and over cooked. It was the reason I came to the restaurant in the first place (steak). I was given the option to have a new steak recooked, but I it was already late and our meal took a long time to come out to begin with. Service is good and the menu is excellent. In general I recommend this establishment, but they missed the mark this time.Special Features:
- perfect birthday celebrationfoodiegirl98VIPDined on 9/6/2014any time i have something to celebrate Flemings is always at the top of my list of places to go....and i'm not even someone who eats steak- haha! they do such a great job of making you feel special and the service is always impeccable. i love that every time i dine there a manager stops by the table to see how your meal was, and if anything at all is off, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you leave happy. the wine selection is fantastic and i love that the menus now have some small plate options as well. for someone who doesn't eat red meat, i never feel like there is a lack of things for me to choose from on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait forever for your dinner!Momof3Dined on 9/5/2014We have been to Flemmings 3 times in the last year. They do a great job for special occasions so we went there for three birthdays. The wait staff is great... Very friendly and well trained. The wait time is another story. Each time we waited at least 45 minutes for our entrees! We will not be coming back.
- Best steakhouse aroundcropetteDined on 8/31/2014Had another great dinner at Fleming's. We took friends who had never eaten there and got a lot of laughs, they could not decide whether they were more in love with their prime rib or the incredible Fleming's potatoes. Have had many wonderful dining experiences here and always come back for more. Would recommend Fleming's to anyone who is looking for great steaks, excellent wine selection and great service.Special Features:
- Acct345ACCT345VIPDined on 8/30/2014Flemings is the top of our list as our favorite steakhouse in the area. When we want a great steak we always go to this restaurant above the others in the area. We love the Flemings potatoes and the ambiance of the restaurant. We have return many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Food was excellent and service was good, but the noise level and ambiance is a bit loud/casual for the amount of money you pay here. Sitting at the bar is a much better value. Would be good for bigger groups celebrating special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - AgainvjdantoneVIPDined on 8/24/2014Once again, Fleming's Steakhouse in Baltimore did NOT disappoint. Great food and wonderful, attentive service. Always a wonderful evening out.
- localguyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We always enjoy dinner at Fleming's. We had the grouper special and found it to be moist and delicious. Our server was very attentive and he surprised us with a special treat since we were celebrating our anniversary.Special Features:
- A Big DisappointmentLarrydermVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was the first of several Flemings we have visited, but this visit was most disappointing. Prices are up considerably. One of the drinks was skimpy, and both made us wonder if the premium vodkas ordered were only house brands. Although we generally do not eat bread, the waitress asked if we wanted bread rather than our declining it. Because there was no steak that seemed to be appropriate for well done, salmon was ordered instead. This was mediocre and gooey. The noise level in a dining room that was only half occupied was unbearable. All in all, not an enjoyable evening.
- Absolutely divine!Happy44Dined on 8/22/2014Dining at Flemings was one of the best experiences I have had in along time. The service was impeccable, Josie was our waitress. The food was divine, I had the swordfish, the rest of my party had the steaks whoich they loved! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant and hope to frequent it often! Compliments to all the staff and the chef!!Special Features:
- Over Priced for quality of foodDisappointedDined on 8/22/2014Drinks were good and adequate quantity, Prime Rib Eye was good size but poorly cooked. Cappuccino was excellent size and good quality. Restaurant Supervision was poor. Had to stand by table when being seated in order for the seater to get permission to move us two table away while restaurant traffic was light. Suit that came to table to ask about meal did nothing about poorly cooked $50 steak but to encourage us to come again. Noted on Open Table reservation that is was Anniversary Dinner. Restaurant Staff never mentioned it. This restaurant can not compete with equally priced restaurants.
- Great place to enjoyBaltimoreBeautyDined on 8/11/2014It was my birthday and my husband brought me hear because it's my favorite steakhouse. Everything was absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but noisysuhanduDined on 8/10/2014Perfect food, decor and service. Just a noisy restaurant. Everything was above par. The staff was helpful and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a good time !ChristiDined on 8/9/2014We were out of town & we have one here. Consistently very good food :)Special Features:
- restaurantweekfoodieDined on 8/7/2014Our service was beyond outstanding. Our server handle our party of 12 single handedly, he was a gem. Manager Michael came to the table to introduce himself and check on our dining experience. Our reservation was originally for 4, and our party grew to 12. The restaurant handled the increase with very little prior notice.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBmoredinerVIPDined on 8/4/2014We recently celebrated 3 birthdays in our party of 6 and it happened to be restaurant week. Everyone had a great time, delicious food and wonderful cocktails. Service was friendly but professional and the manager visited us several times to check on our experience. It was the first time here for 4 of our guests and they were very complimentary-our daughter recommended Flemings to her boss the next day as an anniversary dinner choice. The noise level is a little high for romantic dinners but the place has a nice energy. Birthday celebrants were given a box(4) of handmade truffles! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.