Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
720 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/md/baltimore
- Phone: (410) 332-1666
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore - Best Restaurants in Inner Harbor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (99)notable wine list (75)romantic (63)good for groups (55)fit for foodies (49)vibrant bar scene (31)neighborhood gem (25)hot spot (23)late-night find (7)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great steak house!!KathrynDined on 11/20/2014Great steakhouse as far as steakhouses go! Very expensive for steak, potatoes and veggies! Great service, excellent recommendations from our waiter! Great business restaurant,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on a whimAnniversary4us2014Dined on 11/15/2014We were visiting the area for the weekend from out of state. Returned to our hotel next door later in the evening amd decided to give Fleming's a try based on previous reviews. We were extremely pleased with the entire experience. We were a family of four safely tucked away in a more quiet section of the restaurant. The menu choices provided something for everyone in our family. The bread & spread appetizer was simply amazing & the steaks we ordered - NY strip & Petite Mignon- simply melted in your mouth!!! The wine list contained many of our favorites along with a nice price variety. If you do go remember to order the Lava cake for desert as it was very well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014We do not mind spending money on food. However, this meal was severely overpriced for the small amount that you got. The sides were not enough for two and the steak was only decent, not worth $60 per person at all! For this kind of money there are FAR better places to eat in Harbor East. Our server was excellent however and stayed on top of our large party but the coat check lost my brand new hat :-(Special Features:
- Dislike the back room / UndercookedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/8/2014My party was in a minor car accident Sat night. I called the restaurant to advise we'd be late. The hostess hastily said "if we had room, we'll seat you". Really, if you have room? I was bothered by this statement. Once there we were placed in this odd cramped back room, feeling very apart from the restaurant. The tables crowded together. Yet we were happy to finally be sitting down for dinner. Unfortunately, we were not served our meals until my husband inquired about our food, 1.5 hrs after being seated! The delay was ridiculous. My husbands steak was very over cooked. The manager was called over & removed all alcohol from our final bill. We wont be going back anytime soon. The whole experience @ Flemings was diner like quality.
- Reinstalled my Faith!EvilIncarnateVIPDined on 11/8/2014Had not dined here for quite a while due to a previous uneven experience. This particular night, they got everything right. What cemented the ratings, is our Waitperson, Ashley, was personable and precise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUSPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 11/5/2014There is consistency always with foods, hospitality and ambiance. Whether it's for a casual bar menu or a special event this restaurant never disappoints.Special Features:
- Always A Good ExperienceJK22Dined on 10/31/2014This is a favorite place to take friends/family to celebrate any occasion. The food is always tops. The service is always solid. Never-ending wine list. House specialty drinks are yummy. Great atmosphere. AND they are so sweet to take pictures for special occasions. Continues to be top on my list for special occasions... and... "just because" too.Special Features:
- Go-to place for special occasions!alysoninsevernDined on 10/31/2014Took my husband to Fleming's last night for his birthday. I noted in my opentable.com reservation that the occasion was a birthday - expecting maybe a candle in my husband's dessert (he is very low-key about birthdays). He was wished a happy birthday by the hostess, our waiter Ed and by the manager - very sweet. We were surprised by a lovely box of gourmet truffles, a $25 gift card for a future meal and a framed photo of us for the occasion. Besides all of those random acts of kindness, we had an outstanding meal. This is not our first time and we know that we can expect the best. Our waiter Ed, was knowledgeable, friendly and appeared at the right times. We will be back to Fleming's soon - can't beat the valet parking as well!Special Features:
- 10th Anniversaryrflan2Dined on 10/29/2014We are celebrating 10 years of marriage. We chose Flemings because we liked the menu on the website. We had no idea that it was directly across the street from our hotel. Great atmosphere/location! I had the swordfish and my wife had the filet. Both were really good. We did mashed potatoes and creamed spinach as sides. Yum! The wine list is plentiful and presented on an iPad with full descriptions and pairing suggestions. The service was OUTSTANDING. We were greeted with anniversary wishes and left with a complimentary box of truffles and a gift card for our next visit! If you're celebrating something significant, make sure you add it to your reservation!!! Special thanks to Ed, our server. His suggestions for wine and food were spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AzamVIPDined on 10/28/2014We were a nice sized group of 6 and we were taken such good care of by Nick Weiss, one of our all time favorite servers! The food was outstanding and we loved the fac that the steaks were brought to the table on sizzling hot plates -- there's nothing worse than paying a fortune for a gorgeous steak and it be luke warm. We'll be bac soonSpecial Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/28/2014We celebrated a birthday at Fleming's and had one of the best meals ever! We had the prime rib and it was perfect. Service was outstanding. Attentive without being hovering. I highly recommend them for any special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining Experience EverPersnicketyEaterDined on 10/25/2014I indicated during my reservation it was my boyfriend's bday and didn't expect anything. To my surprise our Server Donnie W moved us to a cozy corner table and informed us there would be a special dessert at the conslusion of our meal. He offered great recommendations on drinks and food. He was pleasantly persistent in checking on us. We also met Andrew aka Clark Kent who also checked on us during our dinner. The food was ahhhmazing. We had the pork belly as an appetizer which had just the right amount of fat. My BF had the bone in ribeye and I had the small plate lamb chops. Both were amazing and the garlic mashed potatoes were the best we've ever had. The dinner ended with a box of delicious truffles, a framed pic of us, and a giftcard.Special Features:
- Opentable OUCH!ouchandfixDined on 10/25/2014I went to make my reservation. Your response was that my desired time (7PM) was not available. but 5:30 or 9 was. So I called Fleming's and had no trouble getting the time I wanted. THis has happened to me several times at other resteraunts. Why I ask? This is most annoying and makes me question your service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night at FlemingsmilquetoastDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I had been to Fleming's once or twice in the past and had recently received a coupon through AMEX to dine their, which in part precipitated our decision to dine there once again. The restaurant was full and had a fun energy to it. We were immediately seated upon our arrival and for the duration of our meal and well cared for overall (thanks Lee). The Sweet Chili Calamari app was excellent. And there was no shortage of wine selection as we culled through Fleming's extensive list, ultimately settling on the Gundlach Bundschu Cabernet, which was a good, relatively economical choice for us. My wife (a non-steak eater) enjoyed the Double Chicken Breast and I indulged in the Main Filet (medium). Overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Everything we ate was delicious. Service was great. Extensive wine list. Special touches for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HeavenlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Service by Mark was great. His smile and sense of humor made our dinning for a special birthday very enjoyable. Our table had beef, pork and seafood. We had a great evening from the calamari to the outstanding desserts. Flemings makes every effort to see that you have a complete dinning experience, the attention to detail shines throughout the restaurant. This could easily become a family favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service. Don Frisby--bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Incredible service. Get a table with Don Frisby--his commitment to service and the customer is bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedmjdb107Dined on 10/17/2014Dining with my wife and daughter I was disappointed with the service and the food quality. Both salad appetizers were swimming in dressing and my pork belly appetizer was over cooked. One of two petite filets was tough and overcooked. The waitress was absent for long periods of time. A manager came over at one point and asked how we were enjoying our dinner. I stated the salads were way overdressed and one of the filet mignon a was tough and over done. He said oh, sorry to hear that, enjoy the rest of your evening. Cannot recommend this restaurant to anyoneSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Went to dinner just because as the kids were out at their social events. Dinner and service was amazing! The food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three Course Filet and LobsterjpsolitudeVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food is always very good. I chose the above for dinner and never got the Amuse-Bouche - Pan-Seared Scallop. So my meal was a two-course dinner. Also, we had a gift card that the manager had given us when we celebrated our anniversary. We used it on this dinner and was told by the waiter that just for our information, because we had one promo (The Filet and Lobster Three Course Dinner) he had to check with the manager to see if we could use the gift card because it was a promo as well. That made us feel a little weird. A gift card is a gift card. We were able to use it in the end but it was strange for a high-end restaurant to do that...just my opinion.Special Features:
- OpenTableReviewerDined on 10/11/2014Wonderful evening out, food was excellent, our group inlcuded well behaved younger diners (ages 6&8) who were welcomed and treated appropriately.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014We celebrated my mom's birthday at Flemings and the Flemings staff was exceptional. They gave my mom a wonderful birthday experience and the staff personality was very bubbly and caring.Special Features:
- Terrific69erVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our visit was great, we had good food, and a great waiter.Special Features:
- HRM1YDined on 10/10/2014Great "Date night" restaurant. Access the street from a nice movie theater as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- davieVIPDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I dined at Fleming’s when the restaurant was featuring the filet and lobster tail special. The first item in my meal was a seared scallop over goat cheese polenta, fresh chives and seared grape tomatoes, and it was very tasty. I had a choice of French onion soup or wedge salad, and I chose the soup, and it was excellent. So far, I had been pleased with the meal, but the filet and lobster were disappointing. The filet was rarer than the medium that I specified, and it was bland tasting. The lobster tail was tough – probably overcooked – and the drawn butter was not clear, as it should have been. The prices are about the same as Ruth’s, and the quality and tastiness of the food at Ruth’s is much better.
- Knoodle17Dined on 10/8/2014Nice. The attention to me, the diner, and my guest was much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentGoValGoDined on 9/28/2014We dined at Flemings on a Sunday evening. They honored our online res request for a quiet booth which was nice. The wine list was very good. The waiter was happy to go and look for a particular vintage that we wanted. He was also happy to speak with the chef about a particular way that my husband wanted his ribeye steak cut. They accommodated for all of our requests and everything was perfectly delicious and served. We couldn't have been more pleased! Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed!FooDieDined on 9/27/2014I really do not know not know what went wrong but something did. I have been at the restaurant at least five times in the past. Service and food had always been good which is why I always went back when I travel to Baltimore. It took 45 minutes just to get soup which was not prepared properly and over an hour and a half to get a sirloin being passed off as a rib eye. Faced with another hour wait I ate the sirloin but it is not what I wanted or what I paid for!
- Flemings...Big DisappointmetAnitaADined on 9/27/2014We went to Flemings because of its 3-Course Lobster & Filet special. The place was very crowded and very, very LOUD! We were unable to hear each other at the table. We were also unable to hear the waiter. I asked for my filet to be cooked medium, however it came well-done. The lobster tail was very small and waaaay over-cooked. It was bland, tasteless and rubbery. No amount of butter and salt could improve it. The waiter offered to replace the filet, however I could not send it back because a longer wait would have compromised our other plans that evening. We were very disappointed in the food. The service was very good, but we were unimpressed with the whole experience.Special Features:
- Fleming's 100AryzonaVIPDined on 9/26/2014A friend invited us here to attend the Fleming's 100 wine tasting event. The staff on board for the wine tasting were so knowledgeable, neatly groomed, and well spoken. I learned a lot about red wine that night! After the wine tasting we stayed to dine in the restaurant and it was WONDERFUL!!!! The food was superb!!! My lamb was AMAZING! Cooked perfectly and seasoned to perfection! The only thing that was not great was our server. The restaurant was very crowded but she got our check wrong and tried to charge us a cork fee for a bottle of wine won at the event. I hate to cause any scene but we did have to have the manager come over and correct the matter and he handled it graciously.Special Features:
- AWESOME BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 9/21/2014My guest who had never dined at Fleming's was incredibly impressed withe meal, service, ambiance and overall hospitality. I chose this restaurant over the hundred's in this city because of its superb consistency. Thanks to Brooks an extraordinary server.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Came a month ago with a bachelor party and remembered how good the food was. Brought my wife this time. Service and food were excellent. Sat in the back room where its quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladyslickDined on 9/20/2014Steak came out perfect but my scallops where not hot.Special Features:
- AFTERNOON DELIGHTPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 9/19/2014Stopping in this restaurant on a more casual occasion and partaking of the 5 for $6 bar foods provided for consistent excellence. The foods and service were above and beyond expectations. Joe King makes sure always that all things are good,Special Features:
- Underwhelmed this timeNoMoreBdayDinnerHereDined on 9/18/2014We go to Flemings for special occasions because of their service. This time, it didn't live up to our expectation. We were really surprised, since their service have always been really great. The waitress was polite but really missed on basic things, like making sure we both have food at the same time. I ordered soup, salad and a small plate. He ordered a steak & lobster. When my salad arrived after the soup, I waited for his food to arrive, and it took a really long time, until we finally realized she didn't put the order in because she was waiting for me to finish my salad... It's a simple communication, she should've asked when we wanted our food. And she didn't even ask what the occasion was etc. We missed Don, who used to wait on us..Special Features:
- ClutchwowiwashungryDined on 9/13/2014I had initial plans for a high end restaurant else where. Couldn't get reservations though, so I ended up checking OT and found Flemmings. Everything about the restaurant had a great feel. The waiting staff and the hostesses were on point. They were professional and timely, but they always weren't stiff. They were friendly and conversational which was nice. I had a big group, and I never felt like we didn't fit. Flemming's was very accommodating and everyone left saying it was the best steak they've ever had. I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!amdew717Dined on 9/13/2014The food and service is ALWAYS impeccable. The service is very professional, yet never stuffy or pretentious. I've dined here for two previous anniversary dinners with my partner and was treated like ours was the most important event going in the place. This time I had the Filet Oscar, the tastiest Filet I've EVER had. The Oscar was so much crab imperial, but just huge and generous hunks of premium lump crabmeat. My partner had the Peppercorn Steak which was a little on the thin side but still very delicious. We were a little pressed for time as we want to get outside and enjoy the Star Spangled Spectacular Fireworks display in the Inner Harbor, we passed on dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servie. Hawa and Joe( wine)juliasdayVIPDined on 9/13/2014We sat in the back room. It needs help in the ambiance. felt like we were in the kids section.Special Features:
- Special MealOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/13/2014One of the reasons we made a reservation was because they sent me an email for a steak and lobster special. Was not on the menu but once I mentioned it to our server, they honored it. It was good to take a copy of the email. Food, service and seeing a special guest made it for an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Flemings is a great low key spotdisappointedVIPDined on 9/10/2014When you want a top of the line steak chain with a casual atmosphere, Fleming's Baltimore is a great pick. The meals were well prepared and the selection was excellent. The blue cheese used in the salads was of great quality. Our group thought the apple pork chop was the selection of the evening but none of the steak eaters were disappointed either - who gripes about dry-aged steak. The wine selection was expansive and very reasonably priced - not just the expected bottles, but interesting ones as well. Service was very professional and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.