Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
720 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/md/baltimore
- Phone: 4103321666
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore - Best Restaurants in Inner Harbor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)notable wine list (64)romantic (55)fit for foodies (46)good for groups (44)vibrant bar scene (30)neighborhood gem (26)hot spot (25)late-night find (8)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- AFTERNOON DELIGHTPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 9/19/2014Stopping in this restaurant on a more casual occasion and partaking of the 5 for $6 bar foods provided for consistent excellence. The foods and service were above and beyond expectations. Joe King makes sure always that all things are good,Special Features:
- Underwhelmed this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014We go to Flemings for special occasions because of their service. This time, it didn't live up to our expectation. We were really surprised, since their service have always been really great. The waitress was polite but really missed on basic things, like making sure we both have food at the same time. I ordered soup, salad and a small plate. He ordered a steak & lobster. When my salad arrived after the soup, I waited for his food to arrive, and it took a really long time, until we finally realized she didn't put the order in because she was waiting for me to finish my salad... It's a simple communication, she should've asked when we wanted our food. And she didn't even ask what the occasion was etc. We missed Don, who used to wait on us..Special Features:
- ClutchwowiwashungryDined on 9/13/2014I had initial plans for a high end restaurant else where. Couldn't get reservations though, so I ended up checking OT and found Flemmings. Everything about the restaurant had a great feel. The waiting staff and the hostesses were on point. They were professional and timely, but they always weren't stiff. They were friendly and conversational which was nice. I had a big group, and I never felt like we didn't fit. Flemming's was very accommodating and everyone left saying it was the best steak they've ever had. I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!amdew717Dined on 9/13/2014The food and service is ALWAYS impeccable. The service is very professional, yet never stuffy or pretentious. I've dined here for two previous anniversary dinners with my partner and was treated like ours was the most important event going in the place. This time I had the Filet Oscar, the tastiest Filet I've EVER had. The Oscar was so much crab imperial, but just huge and generous hunks of premium lump crabmeat. My partner had the Peppercorn Steak which was a little on the thin side but still very delicious. We were a little pressed for time as we want to get outside and enjoy the Star Spangled Spectacular Fireworks display in the Inner Harbor, we passed on dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servie. Hawa and Joe( wine)juliasdayVIPDined on 9/13/2014We sat in the back room. It needs help in the ambiance. felt like we were in the kids section.Special Features:
- Special MealOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/13/2014One of the reasons we made a reservation was because they sent me an email for a steak and lobster special. Was not on the menu but once I mentioned it to our server, they honored it. It was good to take a copy of the email. Food, service and seeing a special guest made it for an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Flemings is a great low key spotdisappointedVIPDined on 9/10/2014When you want a top of the line steak chain with a casual atmosphere, Fleming's Baltimore is a great pick. The meals were well prepared and the selection was excellent. The blue cheese used in the salads was of great quality. Our group thought the apple pork chop was the selection of the evening but none of the steak eaters were disappointed either - who gripes about dry-aged steak. The wine selection was expansive and very reasonably priced - not just the expected bottles, but interesting ones as well. Service was very professional and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but missed the markMaxumGuyDined on 9/6/2014I am a frequent diner in the area and have eaten here several times. For a $300 meal (for two people, not including wine) it was disappointing that my filet came out dry and over cooked. It was the reason I came to the restaurant in the first place (steak). I was given the option to have a new steak recooked, but I it was already late and our meal took a long time to come out to begin with. Service is good and the menu is excellent. In general I recommend this establishment, but they missed the mark this time.Special Features:
- perfect birthday celebrationfoodiegirl98VIPDined on 9/6/2014any time i have something to celebrate Flemings is always at the top of my list of places to go....and i'm not even someone who eats steak- haha! they do such a great job of making you feel special and the service is always impeccable. i love that every time i dine there a manager stops by the table to see how your meal was, and if anything at all is off, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you leave happy. the wine selection is fantastic and i love that the menus now have some small plate options as well. for someone who doesn't eat red meat, i never feel like there is a lack of things for me to choose from on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait forever for your dinner!Momof3Dined on 9/5/2014We have been to Flemmings 3 times in the last year. They do a great job for special occasions so we went there for three birthdays. The wait staff is great... Very friendly and well trained. The wait time is another story. Each time we waited at least 45 minutes for our entrees! We will not be coming back.
- Best steakhouse aroundcropetteDined on 8/31/2014Had another great dinner at Fleming's. We took friends who had never eaten there and got a lot of laughs, they could not decide whether they were more in love with their prime rib or the incredible Fleming's potatoes. Have had many wonderful dining experiences here and always come back for more. Would recommend Fleming's to anyone who is looking for great steaks, excellent wine selection and great service.Special Features:
- Acct345ACCT345VIPDined on 8/30/2014Flemings is the top of our list as our favorite steakhouse in the area. When we want a great steak we always go to this restaurant above the others in the area. We love the Flemings potatoes and the ambiance of the restaurant. We have return many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Food was excellent and service was good, but the noise level and ambiance is a bit loud/casual for the amount of money you pay here. Sitting at the bar is a much better value. Would be good for bigger groups celebrating special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - AgainvjdantoneVIPDined on 8/24/2014Once again, Fleming's Steakhouse in Baltimore did NOT disappoint. Great food and wonderful, attentive service. Always a wonderful evening out.
- localguyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We always enjoy dinner at Fleming's. We had the grouper special and found it to be moist and delicious. Our server was very attentive and he surprised us with a special treat since we were celebrating our anniversary.Special Features:
- A Big DisappointmentLarrydermVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was the first of several Flemings we have visited, but this visit was most disappointing. Prices are up considerably. One of the drinks was skimpy, and both made us wonder if the premium vodkas ordered were only house brands. Although we generally do not eat bread, the waitress asked if we wanted bread rather than our declining it. Because there was no steak that seemed to be appropriate for well done, salmon was ordered instead. This was mediocre and gooey. The noise level in a dining room that was only half occupied was unbearable. All in all, not an enjoyable evening.
- Absolutely divine!Happy44Dined on 8/22/2014Dining at Flemings was one of the best experiences I have had in along time. The service was impeccable, Josie was our waitress. The food was divine, I had the swordfish, the rest of my party had the steaks whoich they loved! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant and hope to frequent it often! Compliments to all the staff and the chef!!Special Features:
- Over Priced for quality of foodDisappointedDined on 8/22/2014Drinks were good and adequate quantity, Prime Rib Eye was good size but poorly cooked. Cappuccino was excellent size and good quality. Restaurant Supervision was poor. Had to stand by table when being seated in order for the seater to get permission to move us two table away while restaurant traffic was light. Suit that came to table to ask about meal did nothing about poorly cooked $50 steak but to encourage us to come again. Noted on Open Table reservation that is was Anniversary Dinner. Restaurant Staff never mentioned it. This restaurant can not compete with equally priced restaurants.
- Great place to enjoyBaltimoreBeautyDined on 8/11/2014It was my birthday and my husband brought me hear because it's my favorite steakhouse. Everything was absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but noisysuhanduDined on 8/10/2014Perfect food, decor and service. Just a noisy restaurant. Everything was above par. The staff was helpful and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a good time !ChristiDined on 8/9/2014We were out of town & we have one here. Consistently very good food :)Special Features:
- restaurantweekfoodieDined on 8/7/2014Our service was beyond outstanding. Our server handle our party of 12 single handedly, he was a gem. Manager Michael came to the table to introduce himself and check on our dining experience. Our reservation was originally for 4, and our party grew to 12. The restaurant handled the increase with very little prior notice.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBmoredinerVIPDined on 8/4/2014We recently celebrated 3 birthdays in our party of 6 and it happened to be restaurant week. Everyone had a great time, delicious food and wonderful cocktails. Service was friendly but professional and the manager visited us several times to check on our experience. It was the first time here for 4 of our guests and they were very complimentary-our daughter recommended Flemings to her boss the next day as an anniversary dinner choice. The noise level is a little high for romantic dinners but the place has a nice energy. Birthday celebrants were given a box(4) of handmade truffles! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ACCT345ACCT345VIPDined on 8/4/2014Flemings is my favorite steak restaurant in Baltimore. I love the Flemings potatoes. I do not get to downtown Baltimore very often, but when I do Flemings is the place to go for dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2014Our waiter Lee was very attentive and the food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as usual!ElizabethBDined on 8/3/2014Flemings is one of my favorite restaurants and just went with the family to celebrate my birthday. It was restaurant week and they also had their Sunday Prime Rib dinner special. I was not sure if restaurant week would trump the normal Sunday option and pleased to hear that it did not as prime rib is my thing! I received a huge slice of prime rib and was cooked perfectly (medium). A lot of times, you ask for it one way and you get another, well I have never have had that problem at Flemings. We all share the sides as they are shareable and the creamed spinach is fantastic and I don’t like creamed spinach. Our waitress was excellent and made our meal more enjoyable as she was attentive but not overly so and did not rush us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baltimore Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014My friends and I tried this place during restaurant week, for $30, we have a salad, Prime rib and dessert, it is a good deal the food is good service is excellent. Regular price is much higher, will come back for special occasion.Special Features:
- I expected morefoodloverDined on 8/1/2014The food was good. I didnt like it that they dont have variety they just put your piece of meat and mashed potato nothing more and that plate is $40 regular price is ridiculous! I prefer Fogo de ChaoSpecial Features:
- AngeDined on 8/1/2014Amazing food, service and ambience. Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak houseluv2dineDined on 7/31/2014Fleminigs is our first choice when we want to celebrate a special occasion. Never disappointed. Food and Service on point.Special Features:
- Loved going hereJeriDined on 7/19/2014My party and I really enjoyed the food. We all got the filet mignon and it was one of the most tender steaks along with a most enjoyable flavor. Our waiters were very personable. I felt that the head waiter was able to feel out our personalities and once he realized how laid back we were he was really fun. The only down fall was I thought the prices were a little high. Probably one of the most expensive restaurants I've been to in a long time. However this would not deter me from going back.Special Features:
- ExcellentValWDined on 7/19/2014This was our first visit to Flemings. I am sorry I did not come sooner. The food was outstanding and the service was perfect. The courses were spaced perfectly. The drinks were made correctly as well. A lot of places don't know how to make some standard drinks like a side car. I will go back for sure !Special Features:
- Five StarChaunceyDined on 7/18/2014Always have a VIP experience; the food, service and atmosphere are all top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedRogerVIPDined on 7/15/2014I visit many Flemings restaurants and this one definitely does not meet my expectations
- EXCEPTIONALPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 7/13/2014This restaurants defines all that is expected from 5 star restaurants. Truly, a dining experience. It makes other steakhouses in Baltimore look pale.Special Features:
- Date nite w/ Trish and Vernon 07/09VJGreenVIPDined on 7/9/2014Fleming's reputation continues to be accurate.....fantastic food, great setting, right on the inner harbor.....and the service was exceptional. Donnie was our server, and though the food was great, it was Donnie that made the evening the great experience that it was. He tried to maintain the "Fleming's Seriousness", but we had him smiling in minutes....and it did not take him long to ad to our fun! Kudos Donnie.......the four of us truly enjoyed our evening!Special Features:
- INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCEPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 7/6/2014The meal in which my friend and I partook was nothing less than what I've learned to know. The food, service and ambiance were greater than a mere 5 stars to which is the highest standard to be given in this survey.Special Features:
- PLEASURABLEVIPDined on 7/5/2014I would rather not comment. I wrote directly to restaurantSpecial Features:
- WheelsDined on 7/4/2014Excellent quality and service. We try to get here several times each year for birthdays, anniversary, and just for the heck of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic69erVIPDined on 7/4/2014We had a great meal, our waitress was fantastic, and very helpful, as we had our 83 yr old mother with us. The menu selection was great, as we like to see a variety of vegetables available for those who are fussy or allergic to some foods. My husband is a baked potato fan, & plain corn. Mom likes her Mashed Potatoes, or Mac & Cheese. We love the Filet Mignon as it was very tender. I had the Shrimp Cocktail, that was great however a little pricey. All in all we had a nice evening, and thanks to the waitress who was patient with our Mom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.