Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
720 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/md/baltimore
- Phone: 4103321666
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore - Best Restaurants in Inner Harbor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)notable wine list (58)romantic (53)good for groups (41)fit for foodies (38)vibrant bar scene (30)neighborhood gem (24)hot spot (22)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great - AgainvjdantoneVIPDined on 8/24/2014Once again, Fleming's Steakhouse in Baltimore did NOT disappoint. Great food and wonderful, attentive service. Always a wonderful evening out.
- localguyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We always enjoy dinner at Fleming's. We had the grouper special and found it to be moist and delicious. Our server was very attentive and he surprised us with a special treat since we were celebrating our anniversary.Special Features:
- A Big DisappointmentLarrydermVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was the first of several Flemings we have visited, but this visit was most disappointing. Prices are up considerably. One of the drinks was skimpy, and both made us wonder if the premium vodkas ordered were only house brands. Although we generally do not eat bread, the waitress asked if we wanted bread rather than our declining it. Because there was no steak that seemed to be appropriate for well done, salmon was ordered instead. This was mediocre and gooey. The noise level in a dining room that was only half occupied was unbearable. All in all, not an enjoyable evening.
- Absolutely divine!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Dining at Flemings was one of the best experiences I have had in along time. The service was impeccable, Josie was our waitress. The food was divine, I had the swordfish, the rest of my party had the steaks whoich they loved! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant and hope to frequent it often! Compliments to all the staff and the chef!!Special Features:
- Over Priced for quality of foodDisappointedDined on 8/22/2014Drinks were good and adequate quantity, Prime Rib Eye was good size but poorly cooked. Cappuccino was excellent size and good quality. Restaurant Supervision was poor. Had to stand by table when being seated in order for the seater to get permission to move us two table away while restaurant traffic was light. Suit that came to table to ask about meal did nothing about poorly cooked $50 steak but to encourage us to come again. Noted on Open Table reservation that is was Anniversary Dinner. Restaurant Staff never mentioned it. This restaurant can not compete with equally priced restaurants.
- Great place to enjoyBaltimoreBeautyDined on 8/11/2014It was my birthday and my husband brought me hear because it's my favorite steakhouse. Everything was absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but noisysuhanduDined on 8/10/2014Perfect food, decor and service. Just a noisy restaurant. Everything was above par. The staff was helpful and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a good time !ChristiDined on 8/9/2014We were out of town & we have one here. Consistently very good food :)Special Features:
- restaurantweekfoodieDined on 8/7/2014Our service was beyond outstanding. Our server handle our party of 12 single handedly, he was a gem. Manager Michael came to the table to introduce himself and check on our dining experience. Our reservation was originally for 4, and our party grew to 12. The restaurant handled the increase with very little prior notice.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBmoredinerVIPDined on 8/4/2014We recently celebrated 3 birthdays in our party of 6 and it happened to be restaurant week. Everyone had a great time, delicious food and wonderful cocktails. Service was friendly but professional and the manager visited us several times to check on our experience. It was the first time here for 4 of our guests and they were very complimentary-our daughter recommended Flemings to her boss the next day as an anniversary dinner choice. The noise level is a little high for romantic dinners but the place has a nice energy. Birthday celebrants were given a box(4) of handmade truffles! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ACCT345ACCT345Dined on 8/4/2014Flemings is my favorite steak restaurant in Baltimore. I love the Flemings potatoes. I do not get to downtown Baltimore very often, but when I do Flemings is the place to go for dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2014Our waiter Lee was very attentive and the food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as usual!ElizabethBDined on 8/3/2014Flemings is one of my favorite restaurants and just went with the family to celebrate my birthday. It was restaurant week and they also had their Sunday Prime Rib dinner special. I was not sure if restaurant week would trump the normal Sunday option and pleased to hear that it did not as prime rib is my thing! I received a huge slice of prime rib and was cooked perfectly (medium). A lot of times, you ask for it one way and you get another, well I have never have had that problem at Flemings. We all share the sides as they are shareable and the creamed spinach is fantastic and I don’t like creamed spinach. Our waitress was excellent and made our meal more enjoyable as she was attentive but not overly so and did not rush us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baltimore Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014My friends and I tried this place during restaurant week, for $30, we have a salad, Prime rib and dessert, it is a good deal the food is good service is excellent. Regular price is much higher, will come back for special occasion.Special Features:
- I expected morefoodloverDined on 8/1/2014The food was good. I didnt like it that they dont have variety they just put your piece of meat and mashed potato nothing more and that plate is $40 regular price is ridiculous! I prefer Fogo de ChaoSpecial Features:
- AngeDined on 8/1/2014Amazing food, service and ambience. Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak houseluv2dineDined on 7/31/2014Fleminigs is our first choice when we want to celebrate a special occasion. Never disappointed. Food and Service on point.Special Features:
- Loved going hereJeriDined on 7/19/2014My party and I really enjoyed the food. We all got the filet mignon and it was one of the most tender steaks along with a most enjoyable flavor. Our waiters were very personable. I felt that the head waiter was able to feel out our personalities and once he realized how laid back we were he was really fun. The only down fall was I thought the prices were a little high. Probably one of the most expensive restaurants I've been to in a long time. However this would not deter me from going back.Special Features:
- ExcellentValWDined on 7/19/2014This was our first visit to Flemings. I am sorry I did not come sooner. The food was outstanding and the service was perfect. The courses were spaced perfectly. The drinks were made correctly as well. A lot of places don't know how to make some standard drinks like a side car. I will go back for sure !Special Features:
- Five StarChaunceyDined on 7/18/2014Always have a VIP experience; the food, service and atmosphere are all top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedRogerVIPDined on 7/15/2014I visit many Flemings restaurants and this one definitely does not meet my expectations
- EXCEPTIONALPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 7/13/2014This restaurants defines all that is expected from 5 star restaurants. Truly, a dining experience. It makes other steakhouses in Baltimore look pale.Special Features:
- Date nite w/ Trish and Vernon 07/09VJGreenVIPDined on 7/9/2014Fleming's reputation continues to be accurate.....fantastic food, great setting, right on the inner harbor.....and the service was exceptional. Donnie was our server, and though the food was great, it was Donnie that made the evening the great experience that it was. He tried to maintain the "Fleming's Seriousness", but we had him smiling in minutes....and it did not take him long to ad to our fun! Kudos Donnie.......the four of us truly enjoyed our evening!Special Features:
- INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCEPLEASURABLEVIPDined on 7/6/2014The meal in which my friend and I partook was nothing less than what I've learned to know. The food, service and ambiance were greater than a mere 5 stars to which is the highest standard to be given in this survey.Special Features:
- PLEASURABLEVIPDined on 7/5/2014I would rather not comment. I wrote directly to restaurantSpecial Features:
- WheelsDined on 7/4/2014Excellent quality and service. We try to get here several times each year for birthdays, anniversary, and just for the heck of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic69erVIPDined on 7/4/2014We had a great meal, our waitress was fantastic, and very helpful, as we had our 83 yr old mother with us. The menu selection was great, as we like to see a variety of vegetables available for those who are fussy or allergic to some foods. My husband is a baked potato fan, & plain corn. Mom likes her Mashed Potatoes, or Mac & Cheese. We love the Filet Mignon as it was very tender. I had the Shrimp Cocktail, that was great however a little pricey. All in all we had a nice evening, and thanks to the waitress who was patient with our Mom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentMlnoleVIPDined on 6/30/2014We enjoy Flemings when we are home in Orlando and we looked for it in Baltimore. No surprises!Special Features:
- very experienceWineNdinerDined on 6/23/2014I found this restaurant, still, one of the best restaurants in Baltimore. I haven't been out to the finer restaurants in town for 6-8 years. It was a great place then, and still is. The food, service overall treat of me and my guests was very nice.Special Features:
- Enjoyable DinnerSusanNDined on 6/16/2014We have been to a number of Fleming's Steakhouses and the Baltimore location did not disappoint. The food was excellent as always and our waiter was knowledgable and attentive. My only disappointment was that although the restaurant was practically empty we were seated in front of the kitchen at a table that was between the private function room and the bathroom. There was considerable foot traffic from the function room to the bathroom that was a little distracting.
- Great Food and Fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2014This was a good time eating steaks, drinking wine, and celebrating my girlfriends birthday! Thanks to everyone at the restaurant for a great night!!!!Special Features:
- DisappointedagbcpaVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food had to be sent back for 2 of the 4 diners and when it came back it still was not right and we were too frustrated to do anything about it since the service was so slow we did not want to wait for it to be tried again. No wonder they are running specials and sending coupons to me all the time trying to get me to come all the time. With all of the choices in town for steak avoid this place - while there were many managers walking around none seemed interested in any of the tables - never saw one stop at any of the tables just making circles around the room
- Excellent as always!! :-) :-)JanetDined on 6/15/2014My Husband had a wonderful Father's Day.:-) :-) Everything was perfect, the food, our Waiter, the ambiance.:-) :-) Will be back again very soon.:-) :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysTerryKVIPDined on 6/15/2014Flemings has never disappointed me. The food, wine and service are always excellent.Special Features:
- Very Good Steak HouserdbrDined on 6/14/2014Celebrating our anniversary, Fleming's was highly recommended and the overall experience was very good. The location and valet parking were very convenient. Reservation noted a special occasion and they seated us in a quiet back. Our waiter was personable. Very nice wine list on an iPad with wines/pairings/prices/recommendations - a real plus. Tenderloin Carpaccio appetizer was well prepared and equally delicious, generous full plate - recommend. Fleming's salad and our waiter split it for us - equally as good. Diner - NY Strip and Peppercorn - both very good and definitely get the Fleming's Potatoes as a side - excellent. Desert was generous sorbet for two. Lastly, a box of chocolates for our anniversary. Probably go again.Special Features:
- LynnLLMD410Dined on 6/7/2014Flemings provides excellent service along with the succulent dishes - Everything cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- Always a great mealLoverockbassDined on 6/6/2014We've been to Flemings many times. The service is great and the food continues to be outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantGoodbar200Dined on 6/1/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. Exceptional service, great food. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2014My wife and I had dinner at the Fleming's in Baltimore to celebrate our 26th Wedding Anniversary and we were treated to a great outing. Everything was excellent.Special Features:
- BirgsVIPDined on 5/26/2014Rather pricey for the quality of the meals. Filet mignon not one of the best I've ever had. Bone-in sirloin did not have the flavor as those at other steak houses.Special Features: