Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain
11600 Century Oaks Terrace
Austin, TX 78758Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tx/the-domain
- Phone: 5128359463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain - Best Restaurants in Northwest ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)romantic (41)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (15)vibrant bar scene (13)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- fantastic night outquellDined on 10/10/2014The dry aged strip steak was absolutely scrumptious as well as the double thick bone in pork chop. Service was top notch thanks to Jonathan and other staff members. My wife and I had a wonderful anniversary here thanks to the staff and patrons of the resturaunt (special thank you to Mr. Nizer). Highly reccomended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodHungryDined on 10/4/2014We had a table in the side room which really helped with the noise level. Everything was delicious. There was a little too long of gap between salads and entrees but it wasn't unbearable. One out of 5 steaks was under cooked which was quickly rectified. It's expensive so we save Flemings or special occasions. The box of truffles for the birthday guest was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Excellent nightSS7392Dined on 10/1/2014Food, service and experience were excellent night...Special Features:
- Finding Fleming'sluv2dineDined on 9/28/2014Fleming's hit the mark immediately with the warm greeting by name and timely seating where we received outstanding service from our waiter throughtout the meal. The steak was perfection in presentation, taste, texture and temperature. Sides were delicious; creamed corn was unique, served with tasty melted cheese and sliced jalepenos on top; sautéed mushrooms tenderly sautéed and seasoned to perfection. Lovely chilled wine from a well balanced selection completed the meal and had both of us feeling the success of now having found that perfect place we needed in our new home town!Special Features:
- Pricey - not that goodkmbardDined on 9/27/2014Took my girlfriend out for her birthday - wanted a special time. We were about 5 min late for our reservation but there was no problem. Food was OK - not nearly the quality for the price We had the special filet and lobster. Lobster was grilled and good filet was cooked perfect for us both - medium rare for me and medium well for her not really that good of a piece of meat When paying these prices - I expect quality beef - this was about what I can get at the grocery store. Even though it was cooked perfect - very little flavor. My girlfriends steak was dry. We had ordered asparagus as a side... why - oh why did they mix roasted peppers - ruined the flavor of the asparagus. The lava cake was a good ending though - very well done.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerLene14Dined on 9/20/2014I was sold on the idea the bone in Ribeye would be tastier than the prim ribeye, but honestly the ribeye at Salt Grass is soooo much better. Just proves that price doesnt make the steak taste better. They should have presented my sister with a brownie with a candle for her birthday even the cheap restuarants do that. My table spent $700.00 and I don't think it was worth it.Special Features:
- Love, love , love!MystelDined on 9/18/2014This is was the best steak I've ever had...and the only one I don't have to use any sauce on! The service was fantastic! It is worth every penny!! 😆Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best! Service is a 10meandmygfVIPDined on 9/8/2014This place is amazing. The service was the best I've had in years! Amazing food and amazing people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed with their marketingMauiVIPDined on 9/6/2014I received an unsolicted email offering a national promotion. I made my selection based on this. Upon getting their I was not offered this so I looked it up on my email. When confronting our waiter he said "oh yes we are not supposed to mention this unless asked but since we did it was available" He said since we were in the "know" we could get it. Not exactly "bait and switch" but close. I checked with their customer service department and they basically confirmed this policy with some spin. I found this policy vey deceiving. Really lost my respect for this chain.
- Fleming's Is A StarSatDngDined on 8/29/2014Fleming's has to be one of the best restaurants in Austin - the ambiance is fantastic, the food is outstanding and the waitstaff are superb! Our favorite, Keri Rivas, is wonderful. She remembers us from our previous visit and knows exactly what we like. The management staff are equally as superb! There just aren't enough adjectives to use about this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our top choicesMcDinersVIPDined on 8/29/2014Flemings in the Domain remains one of our top choices when we're wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a nice romantic evening out. Kerry, our server, is phenomenal! So attentive and hospitable, she makes our Flemings experience so special, every time. The food, we had the prime rib this time, is always prepared to perfection and tastes excellent. Thanks Everyone for making our evening memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Loved every moment of my time there. Made my mother feel like the most special lady in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceHaveGutWillTravelVIPDined on 8/24/2014The NY strip was cooked just right and the Fleming Potatoes are to die for!Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceMikeDined on 8/22/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday at 7pm on a Friday night. Expected a crowd and was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't too crowded. Waiter and Manager greeted us by name and extended a Happy Birthday to my wife as well. Steak was incredible. The fish was a bit dry. Calamari appetizer was fantastic as well. They presented my wife with a small box of fine German chocolates to celebrate the occasion. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant for BusinessOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/19/2014Took a large group for a business dinner at this restaurant. Food was great and the service fantastic. The staff paid a lot of attention to my group and went out of their way to make sure that we were all happy with the food and service. I would definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- A continuing favoritejdevDined on 8/17/2014The prime rib special continues to be a crowd pleaser.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak in the DomainBrink2627Dined on 8/16/2014My wife and I had a great dinner at Flemings. I believe there were about 100 wines by the glass for all you wine drinkers. The service was great, apps and salad were terrific, steak was fantastic, but the sides were our favorite, we had the Flemings Potato, onion rings, sauteed onions, creamed corn, and a whole bunch of sauces as well as an adder of crab leg. Desert of lava cake sounds cliche but was also outstanding. Everything was on point.Special Features:
- Great Steaks Great StaffM2DsDined on 7/30/2014Very pleased with the service and the food at Fleming's. Steak was cooked very nicely and was extremely tasty. Lobster was very good. Portions are generous. Deserts were excellent. We arrived at opening time so there was no wait and a very quiet atmosphere. Staff was attentive. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/28/2014Went in for the prime rib special. They were out. Gave us choice of ribeye or small filet. The three steaks were overdone. All in all, Flemings is usually on its game must have been an off night.
- Great TimeAndiDined on 7/24/2014Three of us dined here for a birthday. The food was top notch, but the service put the experience over the top. The staff was great. Very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine list. The serviced matched our pace, which to me is the number one sign of a good service. We were not rushed and had a great time.
- Prime Rib ExtravaganzaSatDngDined on 7/21/2014The Prime Rib Special at Fleming's is outstanding! The beef is cooked to perfection and the sides are to die for! Service is impeccable and staff are outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service, overallLoneStarVeggieDined on 7/18/2014My husband and I went here last Friday and generally enjoyed our dinner very much. I generally avoid meat and found more than enough to eat on the menu--I had one of the best Caesar salads I've had in years, plus very good asparagus and mushroom sides. My Manhattan was also well made. My husband ordered a ribeye steak and crab. Although he reported the steak was very good--and generously sized--the crab was noticeably overcooked--this was one of the only flaws. Our server was excellent--friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. The only other bump in the evening was the greeter/maitre d'. When we first walked into the restaurant--which was not busy at the time--she was very abrupt; we definitely felt less than welcome until we were seated.Special Features:
- MauiVIPDined on 7/12/2014Thought the overall experience was very good. Service staff was exellent as was the management.Special Features:
- Food and service were excellent!richtagDined on 7/12/2014Everything was great! Order the choc lava cake. Our server, Audra, was very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its glory days are over...WorldFoodieVIPDined on 7/6/2014We love Fleming and used to have frequent family diners in this location. Prior to this visit, we had a first "not so great experience", but we gave it another chance. Service was good, but it is unforgiveable that they do not cook steak right, and have an attitude about it. Our steaks came overcooked, and we let the waiter know. We were questioned, even if my medium rare filet was clearly well done +. Finally got new steaks, which were good. I was asked if we were from Houston (my reservation was made with a 713 area code number) and was explained that medium rare in Houston was different than in Austin. Seriously? We all make mistakes, but we need to accept them, correct them, and move on! Try Capital Grill or Eddie Vs.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2014Service by our waiter - Travis - was superior. He was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. We went the July 4th weekend to take advantage of one of the advertised specials--it was good. Cocktail before dinner was perfectly done. Wine available by the glass (but not limited to a small selection of "jug" wines) is a great deal as my does not enjoy wine and a whole bottle would have been too much to try to consume. We had not been to Fleming's in a long time, but not because our experience had not been great the previous time. Glad to see that the restaurant maintains its level of quality.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulSharonDined on 7/5/2014As expected, our latest visit to Fleming's Steakhouse was perfect. Our server Bill was attentive and knowledgable. We started with seafood tower appetizer for two and it is the freshest cold seafood you will ever taste. Every entree better than next. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow KitchenBD213VIPDined on 7/4/2014All the great things of Flemings, plus a great bar staff make for a great evening, the only downside was our order took well over an hour. A little long in most standards. This was entirely kitchen, our wait staff was very attentive, but stretched a little thin at times. All in all a good evening, just a little longer than we had anticipated.Special Features:
- Second visitZula2goDined on 7/4/2014We ate at this restaurant twice. Our first visit was very enjoyable and the food was good. Our second visit was terrible. The rib eye was tasteless and the prime rib was dry. We ordered a very pricey bottle of wine and we requested that our server cork it to go. He removed the wine from our table and took it into the kitchen. Over an hour later when we were ready to leave he said he would go find it. We requested to speak to the manager. The manager did not see any problem with leaving the bottle of wine in the kitchen and comforted us about not trusting them.
- Great steaks!CarnivoreVIPDined on 6/30/2014This was my second time to this restaurant and it was every bit as good as the first.
- Yummy FoodroslynVIPDined on 6/30/2014We come for Happy hour, to celebrate birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day, random Tuesdays. It's never a disappointment.Special Features:
- Incredible ExperienceAustinspeechieDined on 6/28/2014Chef Michael McNeily is new to Fleming's and has risen the bar! My mom and I went in for a special occasion and he made us feel like royalty. The food was perfection and our waiter helped us chose a great wine that paired perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 329 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain reviews archive.
- Adequate brunchdadada234Dined on 6/15/2014Father's Day brunch - the lobster bisque was more like a broth. I had to send mine back due to shells /cartilage in it. So the Caesar salad was good. Would have like the option to have one salmon/one filet eggs benedictSpecial Features:
- Overall Terrific Experience!MadameMarvelousDined on 6/13/2014It was my birthday, I was with family, and we couldn't have had a better experience! The food was excellent, cooked to perfection, (I had the redfish special, my kids had steaks), the server and staff were friendly and attentive, and I loved my creme brulee dessert (with berries, my favorite!) Excellent wine list too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very impressive foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/13/2014The superb service and ambiance would lead you to believe you're about to eat a 5-star meal. You're not. You could get the same level of quality at your local Applebee's for 10% of Flemming's price. Because of the genuine attention and care the staff showed us I'd like to think that it was a fluke or an off-night for the chef, but I'm not willing to spend $150-200 to find out.Special Features:
- Delicious flavorful steakCasualFoodieDined on 6/13/2014We dined here Friday evening before Father's Day. My dad and I both had the aged dry ribbed steak. It arrived cooked to perfection. I was also impressed with the spreads for the bread, the tasteful salad (no overly applied dressing), and the amazingly mouthwatering cipolina onions. The onions are a must with your next steak. The handy iPad for wine paring makes it fun for any wine novice such as myself to find a wine to pair with the appetizer, dinner, and/or desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jujhoustonDined on 6/7/2014Flemings steak was very good as always, but the lobster add-on was a disappointment, about the size of a large shrimp. Everything else was fine. My steak came out without the side of potatoes, but when the waiter came by and I told them they brought some out. Not perfect, but generally good.Special Features:
- MaxwellVIPDined on 6/5/2014Excellent food,wine and service as always - it has, however become pricier than everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for special occasionBritDined on 6/1/2014The staff at Flemings was by far the most attentive of any restaurant I've ever been to. The service was impeccable, and the food was great!Special Features:
- My favorite now!JenniferVIPDined on 5/28/2014This is my 2nd time here bringing clients for dinner. Darryl runs the restaurant like a tight ship with amazing customer service/experience, personable staff and you always feel like a VIP. The steaks are cooked to perfection - I'm a medium/well gal and never receive it right. At this Flemings, my MY Strip steak is perfect, with flavor and juicy. The mac n cheese is too die for! Additionally, they have a great happy hour. The staff is fantastic, professional and knowledgeable from the minute you walk in w/the hostess, to bartenders to wait staff. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to all. Look forward to coming back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.