Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain
11600 Century Oaks Terrace
Austin, TX 78758Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tx/the-domain
- Phone: (512) 835-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain - Best Restaurants in Northwest ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)notable wine list (38)romantic (36)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (17)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- MediMaxTechBrody56oneDined on 11/18/2014Arrived on time and was seated promptly. Food came out in a timely manner and tasted very good. We received excellent service. We had an enjoyable time and a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, mixed report on the food4491Dined on 11/16/2014Our party of four was very happy with the service. Out of four steaks, however, two were overdone by at least one level. They offered do-overs, but that would mean two people eating and two people watching and waiting for their steaks, so we passed on that. In fairness, it was a Sunday evening and possibly the first team wasn't on duty in the kitchen, but at these prices a nationally-known steakhouse should be able to prepare a steak as ordered the first time.
- YUMMY!!!Luv2dineDined on 11/12/2014Flemings is such a lovely restaurant. The food and the service are both outstanding. The atmosphere is vibrant, the bar is hopping and it's located at the Domain...who could ask for more? I highly recommend Flemings for special dinners, romantic dinners, or even company dinners. Excellent choice in dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerbill57kathyVIPDined on 11/7/2014The food was excellent (as usual) but our server Travis was outstanding. Maintining conversation with the table and my 10 year old grandson. I will ask for him on subsequent visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantastictxjaydocDined on 11/5/2014Flemings has become my new favorite go-to restaurant for a great night out either for date with my wife or with friends. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- FlemingsSteaksDined on 10/30/2014Great dinner for our wives birthdays. Simon provided outstanding service all night. steaks done exactly right all the way around. Highly recommned for special occasions.Special Features:
- The BombOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014The service was great and the food was amazing. I like to go to Flemings to check out their specials of each night. I particularly liked the red fish special. It included with red fish sitting on a bed of fennel and carrots. If you are in Austin this is an absolute must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first night at the flemingsAldoKiyoshyDined on 10/28/2014That was one of the best restaurant I ever been, the food was exelent they have exited my expectations!!! and service was the best I ever have with "Simon" ask for hem if you are there . It doesn't matter how good the food is if the service is bad I just don't come back but this place have all together !! I definitely want to come back to this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday funOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014Took my wife and kids there for a birthday celebration. We were greeted by a friendly hostess that wished my wife happy birthday and it seemed the rest of the staff were also aware and made sure to join in as appropriate (it was great, not obnoxious or over the top). Food was great although our server wasn't on top of everything as one would expect at this place - but all in all a great bday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings - great dinner and serviceKandKDined on 10/28/2014Flemings is one of our favorites for steak that has lovely fish too. The wine selection is wide and varied. The management makes sure things are going well and has a extremely well trained staff from beginning to end. Our waiter was outstanding with great service and attitude. We were celebrating an event and this dinner topped off a great day. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StellarBirdieDined on 10/25/2014Service, wine, food, ambiance. Let them know it's your birthday or anniversary. They treat you like gold!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic night outquellDined on 10/10/2014The dry aged strip steak was absolutely scrumptious as well as the double thick bone in pork chop. Service was top notch thanks to Jonathan and other staff members. My wife and I had a wonderful anniversary here thanks to the staff and patrons of the resturaunt (special thank you to Mr. Nizer). Highly reccomended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodHungryDined on 10/4/2014We had a table in the side room which really helped with the noise level. Everything was delicious. There was a little too long of gap between salads and entrees but it wasn't unbearable. One out of 5 steaks was under cooked which was quickly rectified. It's expensive so we save Flemings or special occasions. The box of truffles for the birthday guest was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Excellent nightSS7392Dined on 10/1/2014Food, service and experience were excellent night...Special Features:
- Finding Fleming'sluv2dineDined on 9/28/2014Fleming's hit the mark immediately with the warm greeting by name and timely seating where we received outstanding service from our waiter throughtout the meal. The steak was perfection in presentation, taste, texture and temperature. Sides were delicious; creamed corn was unique, served with tasty melted cheese and sliced jalepenos on top; sautéed mushrooms tenderly sautéed and seasoned to perfection. Lovely chilled wine from a well balanced selection completed the meal and had both of us feeling the success of now having found that perfect place we needed in our new home town!Special Features:
- Pricey - not that goodkmbardDined on 9/27/2014Took my girlfriend out for her birthday - wanted a special time. We were about 5 min late for our reservation but there was no problem. Food was OK - not nearly the quality for the price We had the special filet and lobster. Lobster was grilled and good filet was cooked perfect for us both - medium rare for me and medium well for her not really that good of a piece of meat When paying these prices - I expect quality beef - this was about what I can get at the grocery store. Even though it was cooked perfect - very little flavor. My girlfriends steak was dry. We had ordered asparagus as a side... why - oh why did they mix roasted peppers - ruined the flavor of the asparagus. The lava cake was a good ending though - very well done.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerLene14Dined on 9/20/2014I was sold on the idea the bone in Ribeye would be tastier than the prim ribeye, but honestly the ribeye at Salt Grass is soooo much better. Just proves that price doesnt make the steak taste better. They should have presented my sister with a brownie with a candle for her birthday even the cheap restuarants do that. My table spent $700.00 and I don't think it was worth it.Special Features:
- Love, love , love!MystelDined on 9/18/2014This is was the best steak I've ever had...and the only one I don't have to use any sauce on! The service was fantastic! It is worth every penny!! 😆Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best! Service is a 10meandmygfVIPDined on 9/8/2014This place is amazing. The service was the best I've had in years! Amazing food and amazing people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed with their marketingMauiVIPDined on 9/6/2014I received an unsolicted email offering a national promotion. I made my selection based on this. Upon getting their I was not offered this so I looked it up on my email. When confronting our waiter he said "oh yes we are not supposed to mention this unless asked but since we did it was available" He said since we were in the "know" we could get it. Not exactly "bait and switch" but close. I checked with their customer service department and they basically confirmed this policy with some spin. I found this policy vey deceiving. Really lost my respect for this chain.
- Fleming's Is A StarSatDngDined on 8/29/2014Fleming's has to be one of the best restaurants in Austin - the ambiance is fantastic, the food is outstanding and the waitstaff are superb! Our favorite, Keri Rivas, is wonderful. She remembers us from our previous visit and knows exactly what we like. The management staff are equally as superb! There just aren't enough adjectives to use about this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our top choicesMcDinersVIPDined on 8/29/2014Flemings in the Domain remains one of our top choices when we're wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a nice romantic evening out. Kerry, our server, is phenomenal! So attentive and hospitable, she makes our Flemings experience so special, every time. The food, we had the prime rib this time, is always prepared to perfection and tastes excellent. Thanks Everyone for making our evening memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Loved every moment of my time there. Made my mother feel like the most special lady in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceHaveGutWillTravelVIPDined on 8/24/2014The NY strip was cooked just right and the Fleming Potatoes are to die for!Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceMikeDined on 8/22/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday at 7pm on a Friday night. Expected a crowd and was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't too crowded. Waiter and Manager greeted us by name and extended a Happy Birthday to my wife as well. Steak was incredible. The fish was a bit dry. Calamari appetizer was fantastic as well. They presented my wife with a small box of fine German chocolates to celebrate the occasion. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant for BusinessOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/19/2014Took a large group for a business dinner at this restaurant. Food was great and the service fantastic. The staff paid a lot of attention to my group and went out of their way to make sure that we were all happy with the food and service. I would definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- A continuing favoritejdevDined on 8/17/2014The prime rib special continues to be a crowd pleaser.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak in the DomainBrink2627Dined on 8/16/2014My wife and I had a great dinner at Flemings. I believe there were about 100 wines by the glass for all you wine drinkers. The service was great, apps and salad were terrific, steak was fantastic, but the sides were our favorite, we had the Flemings Potato, onion rings, sauteed onions, creamed corn, and a whole bunch of sauces as well as an adder of crab leg. Desert of lava cake sounds cliche but was also outstanding. Everything was on point.Special Features:
- Great Steaks Great StaffM2DsDined on 7/30/2014Very pleased with the service and the food at Fleming's. Steak was cooked very nicely and was extremely tasty. Lobster was very good. Portions are generous. Deserts were excellent. We arrived at opening time so there was no wait and a very quiet atmosphere. Staff was attentive. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 343 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Austin The Domain reviews archive.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/28/2014Went in for the prime rib special. They were out. Gave us choice of ribeye or small filet. The three steaks were overdone. All in all, Flemings is usually on its game must have been an off night.
- Great TimeAndiDined on 7/24/2014Three of us dined here for a birthday. The food was top notch, but the service put the experience over the top. The staff was great. Very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine list. The serviced matched our pace, which to me is the number one sign of a good service. We were not rushed and had a great time.
- Prime Rib ExtravaganzaSatDngDined on 7/21/2014The Prime Rib Special at Fleming's is outstanding! The beef is cooked to perfection and the sides are to die for! Service is impeccable and staff are outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service, overallLoneStarVeggieDined on 7/18/2014My husband and I went here last Friday and generally enjoyed our dinner very much. I generally avoid meat and found more than enough to eat on the menu--I had one of the best Caesar salads I've had in years, plus very good asparagus and mushroom sides. My Manhattan was also well made. My husband ordered a ribeye steak and crab. Although he reported the steak was very good--and generously sized--the crab was noticeably overcooked--this was one of the only flaws. Our server was excellent--friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. The only other bump in the evening was the greeter/maitre d'. When we first walked into the restaurant--which was not busy at the time--she was very abrupt; we definitely felt less than welcome until we were seated.Special Features:
- MauiVIPDined on 7/12/2014Thought the overall experience was very good. Service staff was exellent as was the management.Special Features:
- Food and service were excellent!richtagDined on 7/12/2014Everything was great! Order the choc lava cake. Our server, Audra, was very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its glory days are over...WorldFoodieVIPDined on 7/6/2014We love Fleming and used to have frequent family diners in this location. Prior to this visit, we had a first "not so great experience", but we gave it another chance. Service was good, but it is unforgiveable that they do not cook steak right, and have an attitude about it. Our steaks came overcooked, and we let the waiter know. We were questioned, even if my medium rare filet was clearly well done +. Finally got new steaks, which were good. I was asked if we were from Houston (my reservation was made with a 713 area code number) and was explained that medium rare in Houston was different than in Austin. Seriously? We all make mistakes, but we need to accept them, correct them, and move on! Try Capital Grill or Eddie Vs.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2014Service by our waiter - Travis - was superior. He was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. We went the July 4th weekend to take advantage of one of the advertised specials--it was good. Cocktail before dinner was perfectly done. Wine available by the glass (but not limited to a small selection of "jug" wines) is a great deal as my does not enjoy wine and a whole bottle would have been too much to try to consume. We had not been to Fleming's in a long time, but not because our experience had not been great the previous time. Glad to see that the restaurant maintains its level of quality.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulSharonDined on 7/5/2014As expected, our latest visit to Fleming's Steakhouse was perfect. Our server Bill was attentive and knowledgable. We started with seafood tower appetizer for two and it is the freshest cold seafood you will ever taste. Every entree better than next. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow KitchenBD213VIPDined on 7/4/2014All the great things of Flemings, plus a great bar staff make for a great evening, the only downside was our order took well over an hour. A little long in most standards. This was entirely kitchen, our wait staff was very attentive, but stretched a little thin at times. All in all a good evening, just a little longer than we had anticipated.Special Features:
- Second visitZula2goDined on 7/4/2014We ate at this restaurant twice. Our first visit was very enjoyable and the food was good. Our second visit was terrible. The rib eye was tasteless and the prime rib was dry. We ordered a very pricey bottle of wine and we requested that our server cork it to go. He removed the wine from our table and took it into the kitchen. Over an hour later when we were ready to leave he said he would go find it. We requested to speak to the manager. The manager did not see any problem with leaving the bottle of wine in the kitchen and comforted us about not trusting them.