Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
4501 Olde Perimeter Way
Atlanta, GA 30346Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ga/atlanta
- Phone: (770) 698-8112
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (82)notable wine list (67)romantic (50)fit for foodies (40)good for groups (37)neighborhood gem (23)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- 86 B food score very disappointedGreatfoodforfunDined on 11/24/2014The place was a bit noisy...tv's in the bar are Very visible from the dining room. Kills any sense of. Romantic Ambience. Seeing the food score on my way out dampened things more. A supposed high end fine dining establishment should never have a food score of a B.
- Always excellentMRTROPPVIPDined on 11/23/2014I eat at a lot of steak houses, and Flemmings is always one of the best in Atl, if not consistently the best - particularly for the price. The food is excellent, and the staff is always friendly and not too stiff. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPeipeiVIPDined on 11/22/2014Steak and fish were delicious at Fleming's. Service were excellent the moment we stepped into the restaurant. We would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food,Great ServiceDealmakerVIPDined on 11/15/2014Flemmings has always had excellent beef. We lied the addition of the carrots and celery when we sat down. Service as always was good.Jerry Sinatra runs a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rykkVIPDined on 11/10/2014Not as good as Capital City Grill or Bones. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings perfect for the occasion.MeravigliosoDined on 11/8/2014I've eaten here several times before and the food is consistently good. Our waitstaff was very pleasant, bar got the martini order correct(no small feat), and the steaks were prepared to the correct temperature. Can't ask for more. Plus because it was my birthday, they treated me to four wonderful delicious chocolate truffles. Life's good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DinnerCOB739Dined on 11/8/2014First time at Flemings, was greeted at the desk very professionally, birthday wishes were given to my wife immediately and told she would receive something later so very thoughtful. Our waiter Marcus took very good care of us and was very attentive to pour needs through out the night. Food was outstanding loved the Crab Cakes you have got to try them. Our steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted great so easy to cut, Sides were enough for two which our waiter told us. You have got to try the Lava Cake it is to die for just like what you see on Master Chief when they cut into them with the chocolate flowing out like Lava. A outstanding birthday dinner will definitely make another trip to Flemings in the future.Special Features:
- Amazing ServiceCANDMDined on 11/5/2014We called ahead to let them know we were celebrating our anniversary and everyone from the managing partner who sat us to the waiters all congratulated us. And, they even had a signed card on the table! At the end of dinner, we received a beautiful gold box of truffles and a gift card toward our next visit. Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/4/2014may be a bit pricey for some, but always a fantastic meal. Service and food were outstanding. the bar staff was also very helpful, courteous and attentive.Special Features:
- Great happy hour specials in the barbreesmanDined on 11/3/2014Great happy hour specials in the bar. Great burger for $6. Other appetizers available. Good selection of glasses of red wine for $6. Will definitely return. Great way to wait out the Atlanta traffic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JMGAJMGAVIPDined on 11/1/2014A wonderful dining experience. The food was outstanding, we did all order steaks, as ....well, it is a steakhouse! 😊 I might have taken a half-star off service just because an extra place setting and used plates were not immediately removed from the table. But the floor manager stopped by several times to ask about our meal, the wait staff were knowledgeable, and friendly. In all, a very satisfactory meal...we will be back!Special Features:
- Fun at FlemingsAtlantaBabsDined on 10/28/2014We love to eat in the bar. There's a happy hour menu, light fare. The service is good and usually fun! The appetizers are good and we order a few at a time, usually two rounds for three women so we have lots of tasting variety.Special Features:
- Delicious But PriceyHotlantaGalDined on 10/27/2014This is a great place to go for special occasions. The food and service are OUTSTANDING!! Didn't get anything that wasn't delicious. It is a pricey night out though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service, servicesewingsaboDined on 10/26/2014Loved the service. We dined at the bar. It was a fairly quiet Sunday. We received excellent service and had a delicious meal. Jerry Sinatra (partner) stopped and talked to us for awhile and our bartender/waiter Matt was wonderful. Will be back.Special Features:
- So wonderful!RemembererVIPDined on 10/26/2014Great service, adult dining, awesome food, and desserts-mmmmmmm! This was our first time at Fleming's but definitely not our last. Everything and everyone was there just for us! Superb!Special Features:
- Great special occasion restaurantTheVikingPrinceDined on 10/25/2014Fleming's is a personal favorite and my family's go-to spot for special occasions, like birthdays and anniversaries. My wife and I tried the new Porter House for 2 and it was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding fine diningCarolVIPDined on 10/23/2014This was my friend and my first visit. It is a pricey restaurant but well worth it. I usually rarely eat red meat. However, I ordered the mini fillet mignon, which wasn't so mini. It was a thick 8 oz. It was prepared to perfection. My friend had a filet with béarnaise which he really enjoyed. We ordered the sautéed spinach and mushrooms as sides, which were very tasty. The owner greeted us warmly and our server was cheerful and attentive, but not intrusive. We really enjoyed her service. We shared a very rich turtle chocolate pie. We couldn't finish it but thoroughly enjoyed it. Come hungry because all the portions are large. We will definitely return. I'm just sorry we didn't try Flemings sooner.Special Features:
- Perimeter steakhouseSteakmanVIPDined on 10/20/2014Good food though steaks a little pricey. Server was excellent. Great wine choices though could not find any Bordeaux.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic serviceTucanDined on 10/20/2014Whether as part of a large party or dinner for two, on a Monday or Friday night, the Perimeter Fleming's provides top notch service. All staff members are very friendly and attentive, and take phenomenal care of their guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DawnDawnVIPDined on 10/16/2014Drinks, food, and service were just lovely. Definitely a do again. Thanks for a great first experience.Special Features:
- Very disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014The steaks were sub-par (I've had much better at Outback at half the price) and the the young waiter appeared inexperienced and inattentive to detail.
- WonderfuljimbDined on 10/14/2014Stephanie was our server- did a fantastic job- will definitely host future business dinners with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best steaks ever!GFRANKDined on 10/11/2014The staff was welcoming and professionally attentive, the specialty cocktails were dynamite, and the meal was superb.Special Features:
- Awesome Birthday CelebrationAcarterDined on 10/11/2014Celebrated a family member's birthday on Saturday night. The service was superb. Enjoyed everything about the evening. Truly unforgettable. Can't wait to celebrate next birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in DunwoodySteakman1234Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I were originally going to go to Bones to celebrate our anniversary. We decided to check out Flemmings for the first time instead and were quite impressed. Great food, great service. Flemmings is a must do in the steak house category.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ATLfoodieATLfoodieVIPDined on 10/7/2014Everything we ordered was so good!! I will definitely go back very soon.Special Features:
- Food InconsistentAtlnativeVIPDined on 9/28/2014Time before this everything was fantastic. Service again very good. My a wife's filet was gristly vs like butter the last time and even the last few bites in the middle were impossible to cut much less eat, the onion rings were dark brown and way over cooked, very unusual, that is the one obvious thing the waiter should have noticed and not even taken out of the kitchen. My rib eye was good but way too peppery vs perfectly seasoned last time. Maybe the cook on a Sunday night is not the best who knows but the manager was nice enough to comp my wife's filet which we did not ask for or expect.
- Overall, it was good!WhitJDined on 9/27/2014I have to say that Fleming's never disappoints. The food was awesome, the Manager was great, but our server was all business, and only business. Not that friendly, outgoing personality. He did his job, he just did nothing to make it a memorable night. I think he was mad that we were visiting and not ready when he wanted to take our order, and after that we couldn't find him.Special Features:
- delightful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/26/2014Went to Fleming's for the first time last weekend with my wife, for her birthday. It was great. Our server was excellent. The food was delicious. Overall a great time.Special Features:
- Improved GreatlyAtlnativeVIPDined on 9/13/2014My wife I loved the Flemings in Nashville when we lived there but were disappointed with our first two experiences a couple years ago in Atlanta after moving back. We decided to give it one more chance and we're very happy we did! The Ribeye and Filet were full of flavor and cooked perfectly. The Beef Carpaccio, creamed spinach and onion rings were also fantastic. Just as importantly, our waiter Oji did an excellent job and we will be going back and requesting him.Special Features:
- steaks!justsayinVIPDined on 9/9/2014Fantastic food all around. Love the fillet! A bit pricey but worth it. Great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and friendly staffPerimeterBDined on 9/9/2014Enjoyed an excellent steak dinner with wine and dessert. Everything was cooked perfectly and we had very good service from Chris on a busy night. We'll beback!Special Features:
- Romantic and great ambiance!ThedinerVIPDined on 8/30/2014This restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and the food and service is impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveATLdiningVIPDined on 8/29/2014Impeccable service and every morsel of food prepared beautifully! Exceptional (and pricey but worth it!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak!LambDined on 8/23/2014We go to Fleming's for special occasions and we are always pleased with the delicious steak, Fleming's potatoes and extensive wine list.Special Features:
- Jolly7Dined on 8/23/2014The Resturant was almost empty ...9 or so tables seated. We had reservations @7:30 and didn't get out of there, until 10:30. Service was very slow and the food was not worth the wait, steaks over cooked, salad fair and the corn side was awful. I will say we enjoyed the wine, it was wonderful.Special Features:
- DisappointingTonyDined on 8/23/2014We have always enjoyed Fleming's as a special evening out. This night my wife and I had the same basic meal--french onion soup, which was nicely above average, and the small plate sliced filet mignon, which was very disappointing. Her's was tasteless and mine was just OK. Really a let-down. Service on the other hand from Sean sparkled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bitesizereviewDined on 8/22/2014We had eaten at Flemings several times before. I even hosted a private function for about 50 people there several years ago. Our most recent visit was polar opposite from our previous experiences. My friend's steak was overcooked (medium well rather than medium). It was a $50 + steak so that was disappointing. My 6 year old daughter ordered off of the kids menu. The meal was supposed to be served with veggies and ranch as an appetizer....they were never brought. The kids meal was about $15-----it was 3 French fries (literally) and about a 3oz piece of steak. The sad part was that there were less than a dozen tables while we were dining for our 8:30 reservations. The whole restaurant still seemed to be struggling to keep up.
- Good service not the best sidesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014The filet was well cook and tastes nice. The side items of asparagus and Flemings potatoes were not good at all. The potatoes were very average scalloped potatoes that were greasy and over cooked. The grilled asparagus was burnt in spots and over cooked. For the price all items should have been cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Succulent from beginning to endGigiVIPDined on 8/18/2014I love a wine list with a multitude of notable US & international options. The porcini rubbed fillet was perfection, especially when adding the truffled poached lobster béarnaise sauce and caviar. The chocolate lava cake ... ecstacy!Special Features: