Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
4501 Olde Perimeter Way
Atlanta, GA 30346Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ga/atlanta
- Phone: 7706988112
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)romantic (43)notable wine list (39)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent steak!LambDined on 8/23/2014We go to Fleming's for special occasions and we are always pleased with the delicious steak, Fleming's potatoes and extensive wine list.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014The Resturant was almost empty ...9 or so tables seated. We had reservations @7:30 and didn't get out of there, until 10:30. Service was very slow and the food was not worth the wait, steaks over cooked, salad fair and the corn side was awful. I will say we enjoyed the wine, it was wonderful.Special Features:
- DisappointingTonyDined on 8/23/2014We have always enjoyed Fleming's as a special evening out. This night my wife and I had the same basic meal--french onion soup, which was nicely above average, and the small plate sliced filet mignon, which was very disappointing. Her's was tasteless and mine was just OK. Really a let-down. Service on the other hand from Sean sparkled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bitesizereviewDined on 8/22/2014We had eaten at Flemings several times before. I even hosted a private function for about 50 people there several years ago. Our most recent visit was polar opposite from our previous experiences. My friend's steak was overcooked (medium well rather than medium). It was a $50 + steak so that was disappointing. My 6 year old daughter ordered off of the kids menu. The meal was supposed to be served with veggies and ranch as an appetizer....they were never brought. The kids meal was about $15-----it was 3 French fries (literally) and about a 3oz piece of steak. The sad part was that there were less than a dozen tables while we were dining for our 8:30 reservations. The whole restaurant still seemed to be struggling to keep up.
- Good service not the best sidesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014The filet was well cook and tastes nice. The side items of asparagus and Flemings potatoes were not good at all. The potatoes were very average scalloped potatoes that were greasy and over cooked. The grilled asparagus was burnt in spots and over cooked. For the price all items should have been cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Succulent from beginning to endGigiVIPDined on 8/18/2014I love a wine list with a multitude of notable US & international options. The porcini rubbed fillet was perfection, especially when adding the truffled poached lobster béarnaise sauce and caviar. The chocolate lava cake ... ecstacy!Special Features:
- Weak...Irish007Dined on 8/14/2014Disappointing in every aspect... from service to food quality, temp and presentation.... no need to return.
- Always greatAlbertVIPDined on 8/6/2014Great ambiance, great service and always a very pleasurable dinning experience. Started with the delicious bread, then the awesome sweet chile calamari and my main course was the main filet mignon served perfect as medium rare with a side of the fleming's potatoes. And lastly the delicious carrot cake truly decadent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok for the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/2/2014Did not impress me this time - nor my husband - our 4 some did 8 small plates so tasted many dishes - mushroom ravioli was best bite. Service seemed rushed, and they gave us the wrong sauce for the fried lobster. The prices were way too high - shocked.
- Enjoyed our mealHappyDinerDined on 8/2/2014We have eaten at Flemmings several times. We dined early so there were only a few other customers in the restaurant. The service was excellent, and so was the food. However, we all agreed the food and service at Flemmings in Omaha was better than in Atlanta.
- Really really good.UpisDownVIPDined on 8/1/2014We've been to the Fleming's in Baltimore and now we've been to the Dunwoody location and I have to say they're both great. The food, the wine, the service, are top-notch.Special Features:
- Great Steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Excellent staff! Took care of our every need. Delicious steaks and sides. Can't complain except that I wish I could visit more often. Try the Porcini Steak and Flemings Potatoes!Special Features:
- Definitely not worth the price00work00VIPDined on 7/26/2014Definitely not worth the price. Overcooked food - entrees (steak and scallops). Lava cake not worth the $ - Chili's is probably bigger. I think it has gone down hill
- Great food and excellent serviceBirthdayAtFlemingDined on 7/25/2014Sour dough bread and home made butters are out if this world. We had crab cakes for appetizer. My friend had the taste of summer and I had scallop. The food are great and tasty. The server heard that we're celebrate my friend's birthday, she went out of her way to get her a birthday card that signed by all the staff before we started our meal. At the end of the meal, she gave her a box of chocolate with $25 gift card. I thought that was a great gesture and I know my friend will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatfooddatenightDined on 7/25/2014The food was very good and the service was even better than the food. The waitperson was very knowledgable about the food and gave us a great wine recommendation for our dinner. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great great greatJimmyVIPDined on 7/25/2014Hadn't been here for some time and wanted to give it another try. We only stopped in for drinks before meeting some friends for dinner elsewhere. Bar was hopping; drinks were excellent; staff was on point. Jerry came over and chatted us up a bit. Loved it and will most definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysTinyTableDinnerDined on 7/23/2014With all kids gone for the week, I decided to take my wife for a nice mid-week steak dinner. Fleming's never disappoints. Ken, our server, very energetic and knowledgable. His interaction during our meal was attentive, but not intrusive. Salads were delicious, steaks cooked perfectly and flavorful. After dining here a few times, we have finally figured out what sides to get. Fresh fruit with Chantilly Cream light and delicious and the carrot cake is a must order....like none you have ever had elsewhere. We will be back in the near future amd we would recommend to anyone looking for an upscale dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't ImpressedCandidEyesVIPDined on 7/21/2014When I walked in, the first thing that hit me was the smell. It reminded me of an old grandma's closet; you know the one that smells like mildew and moth balls. You can see the dirt in the rugs. The food was just okay. I've had better elsewhere.
- Great for FoodBillybobDined on 7/19/2014We were 2 couples celebrating anniversaries and had a wonderful dining experience. Both the steaks and seafood were outstanding and the service was very attentive. We do not generally visit steak houses, as they tend to be expensive and we grill our own steaks at home. Flemings is probably at the low end of prices for upscale steak houses and worth the price if this is your thing. They have a prime rib special on Sunday and Monday which is a good deal. For a special occassion, we would visit againSpecial Features:
- Very niceniceDined on 7/18/2014we enjoyed celebrating our wedding anniversary. they made it very special and it was a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodBandoVIPDined on 7/16/2014I have dined many times in different cities and always good on service and food. great for business or personal. called one hour b4 dinner time for 10 and they made room and was outstanding.Special Features:
- My husband and I went to FlemingFitforlyfeVIPDined on 7/12/2014For weekly date night and the service was impeccable. The Waiter made excellent wine selections and the dining room is roomy yet intimate! I'd highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming s Dunwoody dinner for twoSLB1234Dined on 7/12/2014Excellent food and service. Special occasion places. Prices are high. Good place to share an entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings level food, great serviceDinendashDined on 7/11/2014Our server, Isaac, was as good as it gets. He was always available but not intrusive. OUr appetizers and entrees came out hot and prepared as ordered, with multiple servers bringing the dishes. In all, an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around AmazingMaggieMayDined on 7/9/2014Comfortable Amazing food Great service Lava cake is a MUSTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings on our 55th AnniversarybeefDined on 6/26/2014This was our first visit to Flemings. The experience was very good. Our waiter, Marcus, was outstanding. Noise level quite high due to proximity to the bar. Dining room was about 40% full on an early Thurs evening. My wife's lamb chops were rated by her as "OK but not as good as my brothers". My sliced filet (small plate) was very good. Calamari appetizer was excellent, as were the green beans we ordered. Overall: Very nice anniversary dinner.Special Features:
- Great food. Confused serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Steaks were wonderful but salads were served before appetizers. The reason given, salads were ready before appetizers were ready. Do you think?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing OutingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2014We dined at Fleming's Friday night and tried the special Ribeye with spicy BBQ shrimp. The shrimp and sauce were delicious, but the steak was terrible. It was fatty and greasy- swimming in butter. The Fleming's salad dressing was also lackluster, just oily minus any outstanding flavor. The side dish of potatoes was quite good as was the wine. The service was exceptional as always.Special Features:
- Great serviceOnenightoutDined on 6/18/2014Waiter very knowledgeable and very accommodating to what we wanted even when it wasn't on the menu. Would definitely recommend. Plan on going good back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak evershesgotleggsDined on 6/15/2014We ordered the filet, mushrooms and potatoes and everything was cooked to perfection. I've declared this steak the best! My first choice before eating here was NY Prime steaks. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceATLFavDined on 6/15/2014Our party of six enjoyed a delightful evening with great food and outstanding service with Rick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Quality All AroundBdubVIPDined on 6/14/2014I have eaten at several Flemming's locations and they in the same category as Capital Grille, Del Frisco's, etc. Food is always good but when you pay $50.00 for a steak it better be good. Above average service. Be careful of the wine list as most are marked up to 4X retail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicesunnyDined on 6/8/2014We have dined here at least 6 times and have always had outstanding service.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014It was our first time dining at Flemings and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was great as well as the service.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/31/2014One of my favorite haunts. Always great! Service is always on pointy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!amosellieDined on 5/31/2014We love Flemings and this time did not disappoint! The food is always good and the service is friendly and never stuffy. We will be back as soon as we can!!Special Features:
- Favorite special night out placeCLeeVIPDined on 5/31/2014One of the best restaurants in Atlanta to feel special and really well cared for. From the front desk to our favorite waiter, Rick Tulisalo, we are always treated like honored guests and our preferences are noted and anticipated. Fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerDawnDined on 5/26/2014I was celebrating my birthday. Everything was awesome and they sent a box of chocolates/gift card home with me. Very nice evening.Special Features:
- We'll be back!AlpharettaBobDined on 5/22/2014Been there before, will be there again! Our expectations at Flemings are always high, and we're never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a quiet Friday nightMxnKellyinluvDined on 5/2/2014Reservations for 7:15 and we were 5 minutes late but i had called by 7 to let them know ahead. Hostess was very nice and sat us right away, the usual questions about tap, sparkling or flat water, my wife asked for the tap but if i go back I will definitely get the flat bottled water because their Tap water is absolutely HORRIBLE which is exactly why i most likely wont be back. You would think that for the 2 of us having a bottle of Penner ash Pinot Nior and dinner exceeding $350 with an over 20% tip, they would consider providing filtered tap water like a general household does. Does it seem small and petty? You decide, but unlike Mcdonalds I expect better when I patronage such an establishment chain or not.I would recommend this to a friend.