Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
4501 Olde Perimeter Way
Atlanta, GA 30346Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ga/atlanta
- Phone: 7706988112
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)notable wine list (47)romantic (38)good for groups (30)fit for foodies (25)neighborhood gem (16)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- DawnDawnVIPDined on 10/16/2014Drinks, food, and service were just lovely. Definitely a do again. Thanks for a great first experience.Special Features:
- Very disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014The steaks were sub-par (I've had much better at Outback at half the price) and the the young waiter appeared inexperienced and inattentive to detail.
- WonderfuljimbDined on 10/14/2014Stephanie was our server- did a fantastic job- will definitely host future business dinners with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best steaks ever!GFRANKDined on 10/11/2014The staff was welcoming and professionally attentive, the specialty cocktails were dynamite, and the meal was superb.Special Features:
- Awesome Birthday CelebrationAcarterDined on 10/11/2014Celebrated a family member's birthday on Saturday night. The service was superb. Enjoyed everything about the evening. Truly unforgettable. Can't wait to celebrate next birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in DunwoodySteakman1234Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I were originally going to go to Bones to celebrate our anniversary. We decided to check out Flemmings for the first time instead and were quite impressed. Great food, great service. Flemmings is a must do in the steak house category.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ATLfoodieATLfoodieVIPDined on 10/7/2014Everything we ordered was so good!! I will definitely go back very soon.Special Features:
- Food InconsistentAtlnativeVIPDined on 9/28/2014Time before this everything was fantastic. Service again very good. My a wife's filet was gristly vs like butter the last time and even the last few bites in the middle were impossible to cut much less eat, the onion rings were dark brown and way over cooked, very unusual, that is the one obvious thing the waiter should have noticed and not even taken out of the kitchen. My rib eye was good but way too peppery vs perfectly seasoned last time. Maybe the cook on a Sunday night is not the best who knows but the manager was nice enough to comp my wife's filet which we did not ask for or expect.
- Overall, it was good!WhitJDined on 9/27/2014I have to say that Fleming's never disappoints. The food was awesome, the Manager was great, but our server was all business, and only business. Not that friendly, outgoing personality. He did his job, he just did nothing to make it a memorable night. I think he was mad that we were visiting and not ready when he wanted to take our order, and after that we couldn't find him.Special Features:
- delightful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/26/2014Went to Fleming's for the first time last weekend with my wife, for her birthday. It was great. Our server was excellent. The food was delicious. Overall a great time.Special Features:
- Improved GreatlyAtlnativeVIPDined on 9/13/2014My wife I loved the Flemings in Nashville when we lived there but were disappointed with our first two experiences a couple years ago in Atlanta after moving back. We decided to give it one more chance and we're very happy we did! The Ribeye and Filet were full of flavor and cooked perfectly. The Beef Carpaccio, creamed spinach and onion rings were also fantastic. Just as importantly, our waiter Oji did an excellent job and we will be going back and requesting him.Special Features:
- steaks!justsayinDined on 9/9/2014Fantastic food all around. Love the fillet! A bit pricey but worth it. Great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and friendly staffPerimeterBDined on 9/9/2014Enjoyed an excellent steak dinner with wine and dessert. Everything was cooked perfectly and we had very good service from Chris on a busy night. We'll beback!Special Features:
- Romantic and great ambiance!ThedinerVIPDined on 8/30/2014This restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and the food and service is impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveATLdiningVIPDined on 8/29/2014Impeccable service and every morsel of food prepared beautifully! Exceptional (and pricey but worth it!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak!LambDined on 8/23/2014We go to Fleming's for special occasions and we are always pleased with the delicious steak, Fleming's potatoes and extensive wine list.Special Features:
- Jolly7Dined on 8/23/2014The Resturant was almost empty ...9 or so tables seated. We had reservations @7:30 and didn't get out of there, until 10:30. Service was very slow and the food was not worth the wait, steaks over cooked, salad fair and the corn side was awful. I will say we enjoyed the wine, it was wonderful.Special Features:
- DisappointingTonyDined on 8/23/2014We have always enjoyed Fleming's as a special evening out. This night my wife and I had the same basic meal--french onion soup, which was nicely above average, and the small plate sliced filet mignon, which was very disappointing. Her's was tasteless and mine was just OK. Really a let-down. Service on the other hand from Sean sparkled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bitesizereviewDined on 8/22/2014We had eaten at Flemings several times before. I even hosted a private function for about 50 people there several years ago. Our most recent visit was polar opposite from our previous experiences. My friend's steak was overcooked (medium well rather than medium). It was a $50 + steak so that was disappointing. My 6 year old daughter ordered off of the kids menu. The meal was supposed to be served with veggies and ranch as an appetizer....they were never brought. The kids meal was about $15-----it was 3 French fries (literally) and about a 3oz piece of steak. The sad part was that there were less than a dozen tables while we were dining for our 8:30 reservations. The whole restaurant still seemed to be struggling to keep up.
- Good service not the best sidesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014The filet was well cook and tastes nice. The side items of asparagus and Flemings potatoes were not good at all. The potatoes were very average scalloped potatoes that were greasy and over cooked. The grilled asparagus was burnt in spots and over cooked. For the price all items should have been cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Succulent from beginning to endGigiVIPDined on 8/18/2014I love a wine list with a multitude of notable US & international options. The porcini rubbed fillet was perfection, especially when adding the truffled poached lobster béarnaise sauce and caviar. The chocolate lava cake ... ecstacy!Special Features:
- Weak...Irish007Dined on 8/14/2014Disappointing in every aspect... from service to food quality, temp and presentation.... no need to return.
- Always greatAlbertVIPDined on 8/6/2014Great ambiance, great service and always a very pleasurable dinning experience. Started with the delicious bread, then the awesome sweet chile calamari and my main course was the main filet mignon served perfect as medium rare with a side of the fleming's potatoes. And lastly the delicious carrot cake truly decadent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok for the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/2/2014Did not impress me this time - nor my husband - our 4 some did 8 small plates so tasted many dishes - mushroom ravioli was best bite. Service seemed rushed, and they gave us the wrong sauce for the fried lobster. The prices were way too high - shocked.
- Enjoyed our mealHappyDinerDined on 8/2/2014We have eaten at Flemmings several times. We dined early so there were only a few other customers in the restaurant. The service was excellent, and so was the food. However, we all agreed the food and service at Flemmings in Omaha was better than in Atlanta.
- Really really good.UpisDownVIPDined on 8/1/2014We've been to the Fleming's in Baltimore and now we've been to the Dunwoody location and I have to say they're both great. The food, the wine, the service, are top-notch.Special Features:
- Great Steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Excellent staff! Took care of our every need. Delicious steaks and sides. Can't complain except that I wish I could visit more often. Try the Porcini Steak and Flemings Potatoes!Special Features:
- Definitely not worth the price00work00VIPDined on 7/26/2014Definitely not worth the price. Overcooked food - entrees (steak and scallops). Lava cake not worth the $ - Chili's is probably bigger. I think it has gone down hill
- Great food and excellent serviceBirthdayAtFlemingDined on 7/25/2014Sour dough bread and home made butters are out if this world. We had crab cakes for appetizer. My friend had the taste of summer and I had scallop. The food are great and tasty. The server heard that we're celebrate my friend's birthday, she went out of her way to get her a birthday card that signed by all the staff before we started our meal. At the end of the meal, she gave her a box of chocolate with $25 gift card. I thought that was a great gesture and I know my friend will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatfooddatenightDined on 7/25/2014The food was very good and the service was even better than the food. The waitperson was very knowledgable about the food and gave us a great wine recommendation for our dinner. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great great greatJimmyVIPDined on 7/25/2014Hadn't been here for some time and wanted to give it another try. We only stopped in for drinks before meeting some friends for dinner elsewhere. Bar was hopping; drinks were excellent; staff was on point. Jerry came over and chatted us up a bit. Loved it and will most definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysTinyTableDinnerDined on 7/23/2014With all kids gone for the week, I decided to take my wife for a nice mid-week steak dinner. Fleming's never disappoints. Ken, our server, very energetic and knowledgable. His interaction during our meal was attentive, but not intrusive. Salads were delicious, steaks cooked perfectly and flavorful. After dining here a few times, we have finally figured out what sides to get. Fresh fruit with Chantilly Cream light and delicious and the carrot cake is a must order....like none you have ever had elsewhere. We will be back in the near future amd we would recommend to anyone looking for an upscale dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't ImpressedCandidEyesVIPDined on 7/21/2014When I walked in, the first thing that hit me was the smell. It reminded me of an old grandma's closet; you know the one that smells like mildew and moth balls. You can see the dirt in the rugs. The food was just okay. I've had better elsewhere.
- Great for FoodBillybobDined on 7/19/2014We were 2 couples celebrating anniversaries and had a wonderful dining experience. Both the steaks and seafood were outstanding and the service was very attentive. We do not generally visit steak houses, as they tend to be expensive and we grill our own steaks at home. Flemings is probably at the low end of prices for upscale steak houses and worth the price if this is your thing. They have a prime rib special on Sunday and Monday which is a good deal. For a special occassion, we would visit againSpecial Features:
- Very niceniceDined on 7/18/2014we enjoyed celebrating our wedding anniversary. they made it very special and it was a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodBandoVIPDined on 7/16/2014I have dined many times in different cities and always good on service and food. great for business or personal. called one hour b4 dinner time for 10 and they made room and was outstanding.Special Features:
- My husband and I went to FlemingFitforlyfeVIPDined on 7/12/2014For weekly date night and the service was impeccable. The Waiter made excellent wine selections and the dining room is roomy yet intimate! I'd highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming s Dunwoody dinner for twoSLB1234Dined on 7/12/2014Excellent food and service. Special occasion places. Prices are high. Good place to share an entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings level food, great serviceDinendashDined on 7/11/2014Our server, Isaac, was as good as it gets. He was always available but not intrusive. OUr appetizers and entrees came out hot and prepared as ordered, with multiple servers bringing the dishes. In all, an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around AmazingMaggieMayDined on 7/9/2014Comfortable Amazing food Great service Lava cake is a MUSTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.