Fleetwood's On Front St.
744 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Fleetwood's On Front St.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fleetwoodsonfrontst.com/
- Phone: 8086696425x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sat/Sun 11am-2pm
Lunch: Daily 11am-3pm
Dinner: Daily 3pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, British
- Executive Chef: Eric Morrissette
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact Kathy Wall for assistance with your catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact Kathy Wall for assistance with your private dining needs.
- Private Party Contact: Kathy Wall 808-669-6425x
- Entertainment: Nightly entertainment on the rooftop lounge. Please check the website for a calendar of events and band schedules.
- Special Events: Please contact Kathy Wall for assistance with your Event needs.
A word from Fleetwood's On Front St.
Mick Fleetwood selected the Celebrity Chef and FOX TV Star Scott Leibfried to lead his culinary team. Chef Scott is Sous Chef to Gordon Ramsay on Hell"s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. Scott is a wildly creative celebrity chef who is closely working with Mick to craft both unique and familiar foods that represent Mick's taste. Fleetwood's on Front St. will offer a menu like no other in the world. From simple foods brought to life with brilliant accents from nature to old English favorites to Hawaiian cuisine with an international twist the food will be exquisite, eclectic and yet comfortably familiar. And of course, the kids will always be able to order a burger or Fleetwood Mac & Cheese . . . .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Fleetwood's On Front St. - Best Restaurants in Lahaina ›
Fleetwood's On Front St. reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (50)great for outdoor dining (39)special occasion (37)romantic (31)fit for foodies (27)hot spot (25)vibrant bar scene (23)notable wine list (23)neighborhood gem (17)late-night find (13)kid-friendly (10)good for groups (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (3)Show More
- fun placerlernVIPDined on 9/20/2014Dining on the roof while eating dinner with a live band....what could be better? Great atmosphere and good food will make us come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We had a nice time. Suggestion: since there are tables and chairs outside, I think they should be washed and cleaned better or replaced if needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereChristleballDined on 9/17/2014We have visited fleet woods in the past and returnedbecUse we live the roof top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014This is a must try! Great food, awesome waitstaff, and phenomenal ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 9/13/2014The roof top portion of the restaurant seems to be the biggest draw, but you have to call and specify that you want a table there (there appeared to be no space to request such in Open Table mobile and we didn't know we would be indoors otherwise). We walked upstairs after dinner to check out the rooftop portion, it looked like a good place to go for drinks, pupu and live music with the open air feel and ocean/sunset view.
- Hot spot in LahainaLaurelVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great food and friendly service although hadn't finished our salads and they were delivering the entrée. Head up to the roof top for a drink and special sunset view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2014Our service was just ok. When we ordered cokes instead of cocktails, the vibe from our waitress was negative. We ordered 4 specials at $50.00 a plate. The food came out very very raw! It actually grossed everyone out! All 4 meals had to be sent back. There was no compensation for any of this. Worst dining experience in Maui.
- SteveDined on 9/7/2014Delicious food Love all the memoriablia Waiter was so friendly, loved chatting with him. Very enthusuasticSpecial Features:
- Great find!SteakloverVIPDined on 9/3/2014Our first time here. Will definitely return. Great everything. Delicious. Entertainment. This place has it all. We enjoyed: Mai Tyler and Ultimate martini cocktails. Salt and pepper chips w/dip appetizer. Clam chowder and Little House salad to start. Catch of the day mains. Cookie dough w/ cream dessert. OMG!Special Features:
- Don't do it!!!!Lpt1438Dined on 9/1/2014We were very disappointed! Service was awful. We ate once in the bar and tried it again because of the rooftop dining. The food inconsistent. I had Caesar salad both nights and the second one looked nothing like the first, the portion was half the size of the first. Entrees served warm servers never checked back and we had to get up to get our own drinks from the bar. Great location pretty space but just awful!
- FleetWoods - MauiMishDined on 8/31/2014Food was good, not exceptional was there the night of 2nd anniversary event. Certainly a different crowd - which for us was the highlight of the entertainment factor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The beef wellinington is worth the 45 minute wait for preparation! Mick's wine is an excellent value at 78$! We would recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to dine in Front St.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long distance diningEddy1957Dined on 8/29/2014Very pleasant evening meal, waitress Kirsten was great, really pleasant and very attentive. Food was really goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get there just before sunsetMachadoVIPDined on 8/28/2014Everything was amazing. The food, the staff and the view. My wife and I ate on the top level patio on everyone's recommendation. Our reservation's were for 6:30, but we read on Yelp, to get there early for their sunset ceremony. Boy, they weren't kidding! First, a man comes out with bagpipes and plays a few songs (Mike Fleetwood has a Scottish heritage). Then, a Hawaiian "Warrior" comes out and speaks. He talks about the heritage of his family line and how they fit into the history of Maui. It's very moving! The food was excellent. My only complaint would be the price of drinks. $9 for a glass of beer and the average price for a glass of wine was over $20. Overly foo-fooed Mai Tais came at $16 each. But... our food was all amazing.Special Features:
- Amazing location but disappointingAlliDined on 8/27/2014We were so looking forward to our special dinner but felt rushed and annoyed. Thankfully meals were amazing! As soon as our plates were cleared - even though one of us were still eating (I find this so rude) we were quickly offered dessert menus - If we had gone with waitresses pace - we would have been out in an hour, even with cocktails and bottle if wine. Beautiful fit out and ambience but service was just dissapointing.Special Features:
- OutstandingSusanDined on 8/27/2014Our dinner was delicious! The view is spectacular not only is this a special place to watch sunset but the view of the West Maui montains is just as incredible. Expense yes but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great StuffBillyboyDined on 8/26/2014We loved our evening at Fleetwood's. We were there to celebrate a birthday. The food, cocktails. service and atmosphere on the rooftop was fantastic. Would highly recommend to all and sundry.Special Features:
- Great rooftop music & diningKsreviewsDined on 8/25/2014The food was wonderful, atmosphere and view wonderful on rooftop. Service took forever - didn't automatically tell us about specials until we heard another server talk about them... bread plates but no bread until we asked. Slow service was offset because we sat and listened to the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7 on a scale of 10CypressAg83Dined on 8/17/2014Overall good, but somewhat overpriced IMO > $14 8-oz mojito!s: wow! Then again, it's right on the waterfront in Lahaina. The rooftop dining area would be awesome for viewing sunsets if it weren't for the unsightly power lines. I had to photoshop the ugly cables out of my sunset photos since they were very distracting from the otherwise beautiful view. Wasn't able to reserve rooftop dining, but they accommodated my request when we arrived. Very friendly staff and waiter (Arron). Our food-order took quite awhile to arrive, but we were there to enjoy the ambiance more so than the food - so not a big deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Anniversary SpotRockTripperDined on 8/16/2014We spent our 28th wedding anniversary dining on the roof top. Beautiful view and stellar service! The food was amazing and the live music really added to our special night. Thank you, Fleetwood's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!BritanniaDined on 8/15/2014The roof top at Fleetwoods at sunset is the one of best places to eat in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and priceLove2eatDined on 8/6/2014The food wasn't the best and the prices were crazy! The roof top scene was great and the entertainment was awesome!Special Features:
- nice restauranthodgyDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant was very quiet, the servers were attentive and the food was good, especially the Brussels sprouts. I did think it was a bit overpriced...$50 for Mahi?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!LovewineDined on 8/2/2014We came here for dinner on our recent trip to Maui. Super bummed to find out Mick had been there the night before!! Food was excellent, my steak was cooked to perfection. Everything was great, Matthew our server was extremely knowledgable about the menu and history of Fleetwoods. Only downside is price!!! For 5 of us, our meal was $400! Ridiculous! We didn't have anything out if the ordinary either. Unfortunately, they can command these prices because of location and Mick owns it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Jazz Sunday Brunch!mafarsaDined on 7/20/2014We loved to food, the veiw, the service and the fantastic music!! Thanks to the band for soothing our soul and to Matthew for taking of my olive fedish! It was a great way to spend our Sunday afternoon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TboneDined on 7/19/2014Great service. Rooftop patio is a must. Pork chop Boom!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.....MattDined on 7/10/2014Beautiful setting, lovely views and great decor-but everything else misses the mark. The service was friendly but really uneven. The waiter kept pushing the most expensive things on the menu, which is a big turn off. He promised some complimentery glasses of sparkling wine for our special occasion, that never came. And it took 10 minutes to find a steak knife after the food was delivered. How hard is it to find a steak knife? Unbelievable. The food was decent, nothing special. My biggest complaint is the prices Fleetwood's charges vs. the quality. $55 for a fish special? $27 for pasta? $65 for a beef wellington? $16 for a glass of Mick's chardonay that I bet was a $10 bottle. For so-so food this a rip off.
- Great food, great atmosphere!MDavidDined on 7/9/2014Our family had a wonderful dinner at Fleetwoods on our last night in Maui! Are only regret is not going more than once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paradise Dining on Front StreetkalinaDined on 7/8/2014Roof top dining at it's best. The wine, the food, the service was outstanding. The crispy skin chicken was out of the world delicious, Mick's Private Reserve wine is the best on the island, the Salt n Pepper Potato Chips with Blue Cheese Dip was a great appetizer. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants on the island.Special Features:
- Rooftop PleasureHappyDinerVIPDined on 7/6/2014A rooftop dinner before sunset at Fleetwood's is a must! First, the food is terrific - I had the beef wellington special which was awesome. Been there several times and always had a great meal. But, to be there for the Piper and Hawaiian Prayer and view of the sunset . . . not that is special. The last three times we've been to Maui, we've ended our trip at Fleetwood's. And if you are lucky, he may even be there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good waterfront dinning in MauiNYer1969VIPDined on 7/4/2014This place is fairly new. The location is great and the decor too. Service was friendly and attentive. Good selections for fresh fish lovers as well for kids. The bar area is nice too. We went here on the evening of the 4th. What a great view of the fire works. Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/4/2014We went here for our 4th of July dinner. Great location. We arrived about 20 minutes early, but they we're more than accomodating. Our server, Emily, was awesome! Food was very good. Mojito was fabulous :)Special Features:
- Great July 4th startRevPevDined on 7/4/2014From the friendly greeter outside, Linda, to the super efficient and fun server Jolene, we had a great nite. Food was awesome and plenty of unusual choices. We shared appetizer and dinner cause we're eating on the lighter side. Just fabulous fish special, good sauces, sizable portions. So friendly. Will definitely be one of our fav spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returned experienceKateOCDined on 7/2/2014My husband and I were looking forward to enjoying another delightful evening at Fleetwood...we are annual Maui visitors....the food was good, the music great, service not so. Our waiter took the appetizer coupon we received at our hotel and indicated that he will get it to us pronto while we decide on our food selection...it never came, as we received our entrees we told him and instead of apologizing he then said he will get it to us right away.....it arrived 2 minutes before our check....mind you it is not that we needed the chips and guacomole...it is that he promised......For good service, always over deliver!
- Fantastic Front St. DiningMauiFrequentDinerDined on 6/30/2014Fleetwoods lived up to all expectations! Food was Fantastic and Service from Zion our waitress was excellent! Great menu & drink offerings. Great Dining Experience! Thank you Fleetwoods!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- monalisaMonalisaVIPDined on 6/29/2014servuce was very good. the oysters were to die for. burger was good. just need to work on menu selections try the trademark maitai- oh mySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dinner OutOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2014Our dinner at Fleetwood's was great. We sat in the rooftop lounge area making it very intimate and the view of the sunset was spectacular. Most important, we had 5star service from Brian who was great fun and very attentive. Thank you Brian. You made our evening wonderful! Food was great as well. $1 oysters from 5-6pm. Who beats that!Special Features:
- Well Worth it!cjncaliDined on 6/27/2014We visited Feetwood's just expecting to get a nice dinner. We were not aware of the entertainment that happens nightly at 6:15 pm on the rooftop! The Mad Bagpiper as well as a native Kumu were there to bless the nights sunset as well as giving some island history. Great time with an amazing view. Would do it again and again and again!Special Features:
- Fleetwood's ROCKED!MangiaMadnessDined on 6/25/2014The food was exquisite, the sunset ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the service was stellar! Looking forward to returning in January!Special Features:
- Exceptional restaurantepattysVIPDined on 6/23/2014I have been to dinner at Fleetwood's several times and it is outstanding. The rooftop bar with live music coupled with the sunset ceremony with bagpipes each day makes this place a standout!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.