Fleetwood's On Front St.
744 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Fleetwood's On Front St.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fleetwoodsonfrontst.com/
- Phone: 8086696425x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sat/Sun 11am-2pm
Lunch: Daily 11am-2pm
Happy Hour 2pm-5pm
Dinner: Daily 3pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, British
- Executive Chef: Eric Morrissette
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact Kathy Wall for assistance with your catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact Kathy Wall for assistance with your private dining needs.
- Private Party Contact: Kathy Wall 808-669-6425x
- Entertainment: Nightly entertainment on the rooftop lounge. Please check the website for a calendar of events and band schedules.
- Special Events: Please contact Kathy Wall for assistance with your Event needs.
A word from Fleetwood's On Front St.
Mick Fleetwood selected the Celebrity Chef and FOX TV Star Scott Leibfried to lead his culinary team. Chef Scott is Sous Chef to Gordon Ramsay on Hell"s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. Scott is a wildly creative celebrity chef who is closely working with Mick to craft both unique and familiar foods that represent Mick's taste. Fleetwood's on Front St. will offer a menu like no other in the world. From simple foods brought to life with brilliant accents from nature to old English favorites to Hawaiian cuisine with an international twist the food will be exquisite, eclectic and yet comfortably familiar. And of course, the kids will always be able to order a burger or Fleetwood Mac & Cheese . . . .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Fleetwood's On Front St. - Best Restaurants in Lahaina ›
Fleetwood's On Front St. reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (58)great for outdoor dining (47)special occasion (43)romantic (38)hot spot (35)fit for foodies (33)vibrant bar scene (30)notable wine list (30)neighborhood gem (19)good for groups (16)late-night find (15)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (7)Show More
- uniquebbwolfDined on 10/15/2014Speciality cocktails were unique. The meals were fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseLongroveVIPDined on 10/15/2014Last night in maui....enjoyed a wonderful delicious dinner with a chatty and lovely waitress. Humus appetizer very good. Salmon and chicken entrees great portions and very tasty. Loved sunset ceremony on rooftop deck. Bagpiper and a bit of storytelling. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- Music, food & rock & roll heritageArbonnemamaDined on 10/11/2014They worked very hard from beginning to end to work with our food allergies. It was our dinner for our last night on Maui & very memorable. The food was divine. Only wish we could've made the sunset ceremony.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Disappointing MealpurrlindaDined on 10/6/2014Upon arrival at Fleetwood's, things started out nicely, until we were sat at our table. We were there for dinner and wanted to sit on the patio upstairs primarily because of the bag piper ceremony every night. When we got to our table, however, we were not happy to see that we were sat at a high top with bar stools. While the view was top notch, the seating was terribly uncomfortable as the stools had no backs at all. We asked to have our seat changed and were put in the very back under the cabana where there was absolutely no air and it was excessively hot. Service was lackluster, the menu pretentious, and flavors dreadful. I, sadly, would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. This was to be the highlight of our dining in Maui.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/3/2014Great food service and location We go every time we are in MauiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Spot-Great Show-Good FoodniseyVIPDined on 10/2/2014Amazing view from the roof. Excellent entertainment. Tasty eats. Beautiful crowd--full of aging hippies, hipsters, and a few younger folks (whose parents must have played Fleetwood Mac records).Special Features:
- Pretentious ExcellennceBucksDined on 9/29/2014Fleetwood's, is located on the touristy Front Street in the heart of Lahaina but you'd never know it. We dined in what can only be described as their roof top oasis. The best time to go is 15 minutes before sunset when the ever changing sunset colors are at their best. But there is a drawback. Our food arrived just as the bag piper played three tunes piping in the evening. A nice touch during which nobody lifts a fork. Our food did cool some. Unfortunately the piper was immediately followed by a "son of the god Maui" who went on to dramatically recite a Hawaiian prayer and give a cultural dissertation. The food was now cool. Doubt any other religion's prayer would be accepted. $55 for Mahi? That's pretentious. Call for rooftop seating.Special Features:
- Great FindLportVIPDined on 9/27/2014We were recommended to this restaurant by a local and it was a great find. Cynthia was our server and she was great! View was beautiful..especially if you go at Sunset. Food was right on.Special Features:
- PixieVIPDined on 9/26/2014The service and atmosphere were great! Love the puctures and the bit of history on the walls. Would be great to be able to enjoy a full dining experience on the rooftop too as the view is fantastic. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBarbGDined on 9/25/2014We stopped into Fleetwoods for a drink. The vibe and the service was good so we decided to make the 1 hour drive and return for dinner a few days later. We were disappointed with food service and the treatment we received from Roger the manager. We complained because it took 45 minutes for us to receive our order. We watched as others ate and left. When our dinner arrived there were only 2 other parties in the restuarant. Our attentive but embarrassed waiter stopped by and twice to assure us that our order was forthcoming. Roger the manager, seemed annoyed with us. His token apology was perfunctory and abrupt. He did offer to deduct the price of my salad, which was warm, and give us a desert, "if we wanted it." We won't be back.
- Great experienceBdboyDined on 9/24/2014Food was superb. Service excellent, friendly but not intrusive. Atmosphere exceptional too.Special Features:
- Do not go for food qualityoregonVIPDined on 9/22/2014If you are looking for a place for a high quality dinner then skip Fleetwoods. If you are the type of person that is easily star struck over the chance of seeing an aging but good rock star then head to Fleetwoods. We did not sit on rooftop that we were told has the best view. Our reservations placed us in the main dining room.
- Enjoyed our meal - and the viewPuppyMomDined on 9/21/2014We went to Fleetwoods after purchasing a couple gift cards at Costco when we first arrived on Maui. The food was very good - particularly the lemon shrimp appetizer. That was my favorite appetizer during our stay on the island, which included lunch at Mama's Fish House and dinner at Star Noodle. The cocktails were also very tasty. We were there on a Sunday night, and the place was very slow, however, we were excited to see Mick Fleetwood at the bar when we walked in. There is a cool collection of Fleetwood Mac memobilia to look at while there.Special Features:
- fun placerlernVIPDined on 9/20/2014Dining on the roof while eating dinner with a live band....what could be better? Great atmosphere and good food will make us come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleetwood Macjack101Dined on 9/20/2014The Mahi Mahi was excellent and was served with potatoes and vegetables. The house Pinot Grigio was very good. The spaghetti noodles with clams was bland and needed more seasoning. The service was fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/19/2014Our waiter was amazing. Brought us a complimentary dessert for to celebrate being newlyweds, which was amazing brulee. Food was okay. Too much lemon in the lemon chicken dish. My steak was cooked perfectly, but sides were only decent. Would go back to try different dishes. Loved the ambiance!Special Features:
- NiceDinnerDateDined on 9/19/2014We had a nice time. Suggestion: since there are tables and chairs outside, I think they should be washed and cleaned better or replaced if needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereChristleballDined on 9/17/2014We have visited fleet woods in the past and returnedbecUse we live the roof top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014This is a must try! Great food, awesome waitstaff, and phenomenal ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 9/13/2014The roof top portion of the restaurant seems to be the biggest draw, but you have to call and specify that you want a table there (there appeared to be no space to request such in Open Table mobile and we didn't know we would be indoors otherwise). We walked upstairs after dinner to check out the rooftop portion, it looked like a good place to go for drinks, pupu and live music with the open air feel and ocean/sunset view.
- Hot spot in LahainaLaurelVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great food and friendly service although hadn't finished our salads and they were delivering the entrée. Head up to the roof top for a drink and special sunset view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2014Our service was just ok. When we ordered cokes instead of cocktails, the vibe from our waitress was negative. We ordered 4 specials at $50.00 a plate. The food came out very very raw! It actually grossed everyone out! All 4 meals had to be sent back. There was no compensation for any of this. Worst dining experience in Maui.
- SteveDined on 9/7/2014Delicious food Love all the memoriablia Waiter was so friendly, loved chatting with him. Very enthusuasticSpecial Features:
- Great find!SteakloverVIPDined on 9/3/2014Our first time here. Will definitely return. Great everything. Delicious. Entertainment. This place has it all. We enjoyed: Mai Tyler and Ultimate martini cocktails. Salt and pepper chips w/dip appetizer. Clam chowder and Little House salad to start. Catch of the day mains. Cookie dough w/ cream dessert. OMG!Special Features:
- Don't do it!!!!Lpt1438Dined on 9/1/2014We were very disappointed! Service was awful. We ate once in the bar and tried it again because of the rooftop dining. The food inconsistent. I had Caesar salad both nights and the second one looked nothing like the first, the portion was half the size of the first. Entrees served warm servers never checked back and we had to get up to get our own drinks from the bar. Great location pretty space but just awful!
- FleetWoods - MauiMishDined on 8/31/2014Food was good, not exceptional was there the night of 2nd anniversary event. Certainly a different crowd - which for us was the highlight of the entertainment factor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The beef wellinington is worth the 45 minute wait for preparation! Mick's wine is an excellent value at 78$! We would recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to dine in Front St.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long distance diningEddy1957Dined on 8/29/2014Very pleasant evening meal, waitress Kirsten was great, really pleasant and very attentive. Food was really goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get there just before sunsetMachadoVIPDined on 8/28/2014Everything was amazing. The food, the staff and the view. My wife and I ate on the top level patio on everyone's recommendation. Our reservation's were for 6:30, but we read on Yelp, to get there early for their sunset ceremony. Boy, they weren't kidding! First, a man comes out with bagpipes and plays a few songs (Mike Fleetwood has a Scottish heritage). Then, a Hawaiian "Warrior" comes out and speaks. He talks about the heritage of his family line and how they fit into the history of Maui. It's very moving! The food was excellent. My only complaint would be the price of drinks. $9 for a glass of beer and the average price for a glass of wine was over $20. Overly foo-fooed Mai Tais came at $16 each. But... our food was all amazing.Special Features:
- Amazing location but disappointingAlliDined on 8/27/2014We were so looking forward to our special dinner but felt rushed and annoyed. Thankfully meals were amazing! As soon as our plates were cleared - even though one of us were still eating (I find this so rude) we were quickly offered dessert menus - If we had gone with waitresses pace - we would have been out in an hour, even with cocktails and bottle if wine. Beautiful fit out and ambience but service was just dissapointing.Special Features:
- OutstandingSusanDined on 8/27/2014Our dinner was delicious! The view is spectacular not only is this a special place to watch sunset but the view of the West Maui montains is just as incredible. Expense yes but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great StuffBillyboyDined on 8/26/2014We loved our evening at Fleetwood's. We were there to celebrate a birthday. The food, cocktails. service and atmosphere on the rooftop was fantastic. Would highly recommend to all and sundry.Special Features:
- Great rooftop music & diningKsreviewsDined on 8/25/2014The food was wonderful, atmosphere and view wonderful on rooftop. Service took forever - didn't automatically tell us about specials until we heard another server talk about them... bread plates but no bread until we asked. Slow service was offset because we sat and listened to the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7 on a scale of 10CypressAg83Dined on 8/17/2014Overall good, but somewhat overpriced IMO > $14 8-oz mojito!s: wow! Then again, it's right on the waterfront in Lahaina. The rooftop dining area would be awesome for viewing sunsets if it weren't for the unsightly power lines. I had to photoshop the ugly cables out of my sunset photos since they were very distracting from the otherwise beautiful view. Wasn't able to reserve rooftop dining, but they accommodated my request when we arrived. Very friendly staff and waiter (Arron). Our food-order took quite awhile to arrive, but we were there to enjoy the ambiance more so than the food - so not a big deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Anniversary SpotRockTripperDined on 8/16/2014We spent our 28th wedding anniversary dining on the roof top. Beautiful view and stellar service! The food was amazing and the live music really added to our special night. Thank you, Fleetwood's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!BritanniaDined on 8/15/2014The roof top at Fleetwoods at sunset is the one of best places to eat in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and priceLove2eatDined on 8/6/2014The food wasn't the best and the prices were crazy! The roof top scene was great and the entertainment was awesome!Special Features:
- nice restauranthodgyDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant was very quiet, the servers were attentive and the food was good, especially the Brussels sprouts. I did think it was a bit overpriced...$50 for Mahi?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!LovewineDined on 8/2/2014We came here for dinner on our recent trip to Maui. Super bummed to find out Mick had been there the night before!! Food was excellent, my steak was cooked to perfection. Everything was great, Matthew our server was extremely knowledgable about the menu and history of Fleetwoods. Only downside is price!!! For 5 of us, our meal was $400! Ridiculous! We didn't have anything out if the ordinary either. Unfortunately, they can command these prices because of location and Mick owns it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Jazz Sunday Brunch!mafarsaDined on 7/20/2014We loved to food, the veiw, the service and the fantastic music!! Thanks to the band for soothing our soul and to Matthew for taking of my olive fedish! It was a great way to spend our Sunday afternoon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.