Flavors of India
7185 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 21046Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Flavors of India
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flavorsofindiainc.com/
- Phone: 4102901599
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: South Indian, Indian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Sam
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer Party Platters for small or large group of people.
A word from Flavors of India
Flavors of India Restaurant is a destination where you can tour the classics and slightly more exotic fare from cultural diversity across the country all under one roof.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flavors of India reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- ExcellentFeedMeDined on 7/10/2014A very large selection of India's finest. The General Manager, Sam, could not have been any kinder and with his stories and laughter, we quickly felt right at home. Excellent!Special Features:
- AmandaVIPDined on 7/10/2014We went for the lunch buffet. It was good, but wish there were pakoras and pappadam.Special Features:
- Sandra BOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014Fantastic food and service. This was my third visit, and each trip is more memorable than the last. Our waiter surprised us with an amazing unique family size fruit salad. We never are disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Indian FoodcathyDined on 5/11/2014The best quality food I've had in the area, excellent breads, biryani, chutneys and pakoras. Service was a little spotty, our waiter trainee was hard working and attentive but he outshone the other servers. Strip mall location, with crowds of Indian families outside waiting their turn for a long table. Dinner reservations were a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We recently went there withOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/22/2014We recently went there with a group and the food and service were excellent. I was pleasantly surprised to find an Indian restaurant of this quality in Columbia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good but put in bar area and TSCBEllicottCityDined on 9/23/2013Placed in bar area and only one other couple being served. not given a choice of seating,. TV's were on and this did not lend itself to a quiet weekday eating out experience. Food was good and spicey which I liked but a little too spicey for my husband. Good wine selection. Brought a cleaning cart to the table to remove dishes which was not necessary and really tackey, however service was friendly and attentive.
- OilyreebsDined on 8/2/2013Food was very heavy. Much heavier than any other Indian restaurants I've been to. Prices were not cheap for dinner and would expect more for the money. Service was great and friendly. Manager checked on us a couple of times. I would expect the lunch buffet to be much better than dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was such a pleasant surprise.carrlrptDined on 6/29/2013This was such a pleasant surprise. We went with another couple and none of us knew much about Indian food. They took our preferences into account and prepared our food. We all loved it. A special mango mojito made the meal that much more special. We were worried about seeing the check after all the wonderful food and drink, but the bill was very reasonable. We didn't even use the coupon we'd brought-we felt like we'd be taking money from them. We'll definitely return. Very friendly and attentive staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walked in and walked rightAte2muchDined on 1/22/2013Walked in and walked right back out. Now I know why they didn't post any pictures of this restaurant on the website. It looked more like a fast food style place. My family and I went out to celebrate my 50th. This was NOT the place to do it! Maybe another day when I'm in the neighborhood and want to try something quick.
- The food is outstanding andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2012The food is outstanding and the service is excellent. However, the ambiance is very flat and last time we were there the whole restaurant was very cold. We had to sit with coats on which is not very relaxing.Special Features: