Flavors of Brazil
2610 Sawgrass Mills Circle
Sunrise, FL 33323Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Flavors of Brazil
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://flavorsofbrazilusa.com/
- Phone: 9548469259
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Flavors of Brazil
Best Brazilian Steakhouse in South Florida! Located in the Oasis at the Sawgrass Mall next to the Cheesecake Factory! Come in and try the best food you have ever tasted!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flavors of Brazil reviews from OpenTable diners
- A Complete Waste of Time and MoneyjoefotoVIPDined on 12/1/2012The food was terrible - dried out, over-cooked and over-salted. The service was awful, and given that it is a buffet-style restaurant, they never cleared the plates. And to make matters worse, they added an automatic 20% gratuity for this horrible experience. Avoid this restaurant as all cost.
- The restaurant was not whatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2012The restaurant was not what we expected (something similar to a Texas de Brazil, but smaller) or desired. The buffet closes down at 8pm, but that was not posted in their on-line info and would have influenced our reservation time (8pm) had we been aware. They were out of several of their house specialties and we were limited on the choices from the a la carte menu. The rolls that we were served must have been heated in the microwave at least three times, were inedible and were not replaced with fresh ones when requested. I think that the staff did the best that they could with what they had to work with. We would neither recommend nor return to this restaurant.
- Would not recommend, veryDavidandrhondaDined on 11/11/2012Would not recommend, very cramped, unappealing, the salad bar was messy and did not look fresh. It was so bad that after sitting down, we chose to leave without eating. The waitress was nonchalant about the place and didn't appear to care if we stayed or left. We were disappointed.