Flatbread Community Oven - Boise
615 W. Main Street,STE 100
Boise, ID 83716Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Flatbread Community Oven - Boise
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.flatbreadpizza.com/
- Phone: 2082874757
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Peter Steiger
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Community table can host parties of 14 or less. The dining room can be split to accommodate 25 or 27 on either side, we also offer the whole back dining room with seating for 60. No room fees for any room when minimums are meet. Call for minimums.
- Private Party Contact: Eric Molln 2085149612
- Entertainment: Live jazz on Wednesday nights and weekly food and drink specials.
A word from Flatbread Community Oven - Boise
Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria is an upbeat Neapolitan pizzeria and wine bar specializing in serving authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) of Naples, Italy. We strictly adhere to the regulations set forth not only by the VPN, but by long-standing tradition. Offering craft brews from around the region, unique wines, a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an amazing happy hour from 3-6pm every day. Perfect for families as kids make their own pizza right at their table, then watch it bake in our 900 degree wood burning oven. The menu is balanced out with a selection of market fresh salads, focaccia sandwiches and possibly the most amazing mac-n-cheese you'll find. Join us for a hip, urban and fun dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flatbread Community Oven - Boise reviews from OpenTable diners
- Gluten freeGfBoiseDined on 1/11/2014There are good gf choices on the regular menu. Their pizza and flatbreads can all be made gf for an up charge. I also had the fondu with gf pita pieces which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeJewelsDined on 1/4/2014The antipasto platter and cheese fondu were fantastic! There were delicious gluten-free options for those who can't eat gluten. Alfredo the Great is our favorite pizza. You can't beat the butterscotch banding for dessert. The only complaint would be that we were given a table that would comfortably seat 6 for our party of 9 so it was a little cramped. And dessert took awhile to get out because the "kitchen was backed up." But the food was fantastic and the service staff was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service & foodGidgetDined on 12/31/2013Me & seven of my friends kicked off our New Years Eve at Flatbread. Our waitress was awesome,very knowledgeable. Two of us,including myself,are gluten free & we also had a dairy free member. We were all able to eat,and the food was excellent. Their gf crust is one of the best I've ever had. And they had goat cheese,so my df friend could have the complete pizza experience. We of course had drinks, & my blood orange margarita was to die for. When my sister's mojito wasn't strong enough,our waitress brought her 3 shots to make it better, & it did! Thanks Flatbread for helping us kick off 2014 in such a delicious way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ImpressesJaredRVIPDined on 12/30/2013Flatbread never disappoints! Get the wedge salad the candied bacon is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Real Italian DealJordynVIPDined on 11/13/2013I had just come to Boise and decided to try this place as I usually like Italian. The waitress came to our table and was upbeat and friendly, which was really nice. My boyfriend and I tried pronouncing the pizza names in Italian since we started learning the language, and explained it to the waitress. So she decided to give us a real Italian treat and serve everything to us the way they would in Italy. Real hand-stretched dough, imported Italian cheese, (which they always do with their signature pizzas) and didn't slice them (she did give us knives though). The food was mouthwatering and delicious. The crust wasn't too thin, the cheese to sauce ratio was perfect and the toppings were so fresh. Overall, it was just a fantastic experience.Special Features:
- We had a birthday party atSabrinaDined on 11/10/2013We had a birthday party at the restaurant. I picked a Sunday night thinking it would be slower. But the restaurant was packed, so the service was a little slow. Our server seemed a little overwhelmed. But the food was very good, and everyone had a great time in spite of the noisiness. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service with a memory...spovegasboyDined on 10/11/2013It's nice to return to a place and have a waiter from another section greet us because he remembered us for a few weeks ago. He even talked about how we ordered the same dessert as last time. Nice touch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for EveryoneTorinenaDined on 10/3/2013Great place to bring anyone, something on the menu for everyone. The Salads are always fresh and they have a variety. The service is always very friendly.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2013Always have a great time at flatbread, been going for 4+ years, enough that we call our Friday lunch group; Flatbread Friday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best flat bread pizza in theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2013Best flat bread pizza in the area! Interesting wine and beer choices. The salad's are great and not at all an after thought as you find in some pizza joints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2013My wife and I came here with a gift card. It made for a perfect dinner for our evening together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC RESTAURANT!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/23/2013We were very pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant of this quality in Boise, ID. The food was tremendously good and the staff was absolutely fantastic. We spent a good deal of time talking to the manager and he was extremely personable and helpful. There were three of us and we each ordered something different, only to find we ended up sharing all three entrees among each other because it was so good. We live in Raleigh, North Carolina, which is fairly well-known for its food scene. Flatbread Community Oven blew away the Raleigh competition. We only wish they would open a restaurant out here. It was exceptional dining at reasonable prices and we were highly impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent PizzaIdahoGemsDined on 5/14/2013We all had pizza as the waitress told us that they were made just like in Italy. The pizza was good, but the flatbread itself doesn't have much flavor and it was a little overcooked. The service was great and our group was happy overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It felt like we were guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/5/2013It felt like we were guests in a friend's home. Nick, our server, did a great job.Special Features:
- Poorly Presented Small PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013I had been to the Meridian branch and had a great experience with the GF pizza and a side salad. The pizza I ordered downtown was burned on the edges. There were three of us and we shared this very scant pizza that cost more than the larger regular pizzas. We were told that a side salad is no longer offered so we opted to share the Caesar salad that came as a wedge, not very tasty, and, again, very scanty to share for the price. My wine was served in a small glass that was barely a third full. We didn't have time to express our disappointment with the food to our server and possibly reorder since we were on our way to a concert. The server, however, treated us well.
- Food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Food was very good. Service was average. Otherwise it the restaurant and atmosphere was what I was expecting.Special Features:
- Flatbread is always deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013Flatbread is always delicious and is the perfect place for our monthly meetings. The staff is fantastic and very accommodating.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/16/2013Great food, vino and relaxing place to enjoy good friend for a mid week lunch. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Adults and kids love this place!jenniflorenniDined on 1/3/2013Group of 8, 5 adults, 3 kids. Started with an amazing bacon Bloody Mary and chocolate milk for the kids. Our server was so sweet and made sure the kids got the right amount of attention they needed. Make your own pizzas for the kids that they watched cook in the oven. Awesome pizzas with inventive toppings, and a full staff that is committed to you having a great time!Special Features:
- The Best Pizza in BoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/20/2012Loved it! Delicious food, excellent service, and comfortable atmosphere. We'll be back again soon.Special Features:
- Back to Naples for a momentOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 12/7/2012My husband and I lived in the home of the pizza for 6 years. We left Naples in 1992 and have been in search of a comparable pizza ever since. Then last week, in Boise Idaho,of all places,we were delighted with a memorable example of the pizza we loved so much. Flatbread Community Oven's claim of a true Napolitano pizza is a claim they stand up to. It was like a walk back to my beloved Naples, the sights, the smells, the pizza...ahhh, heaven!! Oh yes, and the service was excellent. I think her name was Andrea? She was attentive, helpful and engaging.Special Features:
- FCO delivers on great foodMikeLDined on 11/30/2012FCO delivers on great food and drink and an awesome place to gather with friends. We eat here frequently and always have fast, friendly staff and great food. Recommend getting two or three flat breads as appetizers for the table.Special Features:
- 12 in our party. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/201212 in our party. Service was quick and the food all came out at once.Special Features:
- More Than A PizzeriaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012I have never had a bad dish at any location. Been a favorite place to go since they opened in Bown Crossing having multiple locations makes it that much better.Special Features:
- GF friendly!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012My husband and I went to Flatbread in Boise for our monthly date night. We have to be careful where we choose to eat because my husband is gluten-intollerant. Flatbread has some of the best GF appetizers and pizza crust we have had at a restaurant. We were very pleased. The service was good and we enjoyed our visit.Special Features:
- Great Salads and Pizzas.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2012Great Salads and Pizzas. It is always noisy (music too loud) at this location so not a good place for a quiet romantic dinner and hard to hear in a large group..but the food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- don't see the appeal, personallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2012don't see the appeal, personally won't be returning. lived in italy... sitting 30 ft from the oven and unable to get a hot pizza??? the pizza did look pretty though. perhaps i should have ordered one of the very beautifully made salads.Special Features:
- My kids love the "make yourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/20/2012My kids love the "make your own pizza" option, and I appreciate it too. Not many downtown restaurants are kid friendly, and as a parent I greatly appreciate a place that parents and kids can both enjoy.Special Features:
- Great food selections andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Great food selections and always fantastic service! Don't miss the pepper infused ranch sauce - it is to die for!Special Features:
- Just Like ItalyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/23/2012Just got back from Italy 2 weeks ago. This pizza is EXACTLY like what we had in Naples. Outstanding food and my server, Nick, was one of the best servers I have ever had!Special Features: