Flat Creek Lodge
367 Bishop Chapel Church Road
Swainsboro, GA 30401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Flat Creek Lodge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flatcreeklodge.com/
- Phone: 4782373474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 1:30pm; Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joey Williams
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our facility is flexible to accommodate special gatherings and events, including corporate meetings, events, retreats, weddings, celebrations and more. Our team specializes in providing a unique atmosphere for events of many sizes. Our event spaces include: Stumpknockers Bar (12 people), Game Room (25 people), Dining Room (100 people), Event Overall (300 people).
- Private Party Contact: Martha Cobb 8773528273
A word from Flat Creek Lodge
The Dining Room at Flat Creek Lodge offers farm to table fare with a seasonal menu inspired by foods raised or grown on the land. Guests are treated to the rustic elegance of the Dining Room, which is nestled within the serenity of the 2,000 acre Flat Creek property. The culinary team combines regional foods, seafood from the Golden Isles and wild game specialties from Flat Creek Lodge to create a unique dining experience. Cheeses from Flat Creek"s own award-winning Dairy, herbs and vegetables from its gardens, and freshly baked breads, homemade ice cream and desserts add to the uniqueness of its dining fare. Jams, jellies and relishes are specialty items from Flat Creek's kitchen made from raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and other fruits from its orchards and farms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Flat Creek Lodge - Best Restaurants in Swainsboro ›
Flat Creek Lodge reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Loved it!!!!BigEdowdyDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I had a great time and dinner at Flat Creek Lodge. We are already trying to find a time to get back there. The staff and the food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Flat Creek Lodge reviews archive.
- Great dining experience!KarenDined on 4/19/2014Would highly recommend Flat Creek Lodge if you're in the area.Special Features:
- Another visit to Flat Creek LodgeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/17/2014This was about our 4th time at Flat Creek Lodge. It still retains it's charm, beauty and appearance. Quite unique. The staff and management very helpful and a pleasure to be around. The servers were competent, pleasant and loquacious. We brought our son and his fiance' who were visiting from Maine. They too loved it. Thanks GerrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DID NOT CONSIDER THE CUSTOMERval8disappointedDined on 2/15/2014We drove two hours to get the the reservation that I made on January 31st. I realize the weather was bruttle that week, but I wish someone had of made a call or emailed me to let me know they were closed due to weather. There was a young man there telling us they were closed but he said well I don't know we had a party of 58 that they called, but I don't know about anyone else. Well, it seemed we were not important enough to call. I was very disappointed.
- Fabulous place to stay andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/28/2012Fabulous place to stay and a wonderful retreat. Overall, the food was very good. Excellent salmon and steak with home grown mushrooms. Incredible cheeses made on site paired with homemade jams. Must try the Blueberry Merlot!Special Features:
- 5 StarsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012The food was nothing short of superb. This was a great choice for an anniversary dining spot. From the poached shrimp to the oyster mushroom salad to the lobster - everything was cooked perfectly and nicely presented. Although we did not order any, the wine list appeared to be excellent as well. We will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:
- A unique and welcome changeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012A unique and welcome change of pace hidden in Swainsboro, GA. Excellent food, great ambiance and all at reasonable pricesSpecial Features:
- We wanted to love it, but it's badOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/13/2012I had heard such great things about this restaurant, but truthfully, it was a very disappointing and expensive experience. The steak we had was full of fat, the other dish was way overcooked. The service was poor. Out waitress didn't check on our food after it was served and our glasses set empty at the table for most of the meal. It was almost as though any refills she gave us was coming out of her check. On top of it, we ordered dessert. It wasn't good and it was $11.00. Seriously, $11.00. Have you ever paid $11 for a dessert anywhere? I've eaten at the Ritz, Four Seasons and numerous other high end restaurants and never paid $11 for a dessert. No wonder it wasn't on the menu, no one would pay that for that dessert.
- Should have more fish optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/5/2012Should have more fish options on the menu since this is a hunting and fishing lodge.Special Features:
- Flat Creek Lodge is an amazingFreshFoodFansDined on 4/21/2012Flat Creek Lodge is an amazing resort with a very good dining room. The atmosphere makes the effort to get there all worthwhile. Fresh ingredients and some creative dishes from a friendly chef.Special Features:
- Charming Locale, Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/14/2012Flat Creek Lodge is in itself an experience. It's beautiful, it's secluded, and it's rustic. The entire property is expertly maintained and beautiful. The food was delicious, though I could have done without the artistic swirls of hot sauce on the plates. Accidentally mixing that with a bit of lobster was a sad occurrence. The cheese plate we ordered for the table was very good, though I would have liked more variety in the offerings. The one downside to the meal was the service. The server was polite, but not terribly attentive. Several diners sat with empty glasses through portions of the meal, and it took a long time to receive the check. Further, we would have stayed for dessert, but were not asked or provided menus for it.Special Features:
- Way out of the way but a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/7/2012Way out of the way but a great place. Food and wine were excellent...Special Features:
- Love the rustic, elegant atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Love the rustic, elegant atmosphere. The chef came to our table to ask about our meals. That was a nice gesture on his part, and we enjoyed speaking with him.Special Features: