Flappers Comedy Club - Burbank
102 East Magnolia
Burbank, CA 91502Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Flappers Comedy Club - Burbank
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.flapperscomedy.com/
- Phone: 8188459721
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30PM - 12::00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Doyle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining
- Entertainment: All our shows feature different comedians every week. For a Full Schedule visit www.FlappersComedy.com Wednesday through Saturday 7:30pm, 8pm, 9:30pm and 10pm Shows Saturday 11:30am- Two Milk Minimum Buffet And Show for Families Sunday Shows 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 9:00pm and 9:30pm
- Special Events: Flappers Comedy Club offers 3 Unique spaces and the world's best comedic talent to accommodate all of your event needs from team building, corporate events to weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and bachelorette parties. Our YooHoo Room accommodates 49 guests. The Main Room is available for larger events and seats 225 guests. For a more intimate gathering our bar and heated patio areas are also available. Flappers also offers a full service bar and dining catering menu. From seated three course plated set menus to more informal self-service buffets, Flappers can tailor a dining and beverage service catered to your guests' specific needs. If interested in booking an event in one of our rooms, please send us an email and we will be glad to help you plan your next perfect event.
- Cross Street: First Street
- Public Transit: First & Magnolia
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is plenty of FREE parking in downtown Burbank. We suggest parking in the Mall (Sears parking lot, and or Circuit City Parking lots which are directly across the street from us on First Street.
A word from Flappers Comedy Club - Burbank
We are a full service Restaurant and Comedy Club conveniently located in the heart of downtown Burbank at 102 East Magnolia Blvd.|Burbank, CA|91502|818-845-9721 We are open Tuesday through Sunday 5:30pm to 12 am. We invite you to make a dinner reservation in our showroom or patio at 6:00pm and enjoy our Dinner & Show Packages or choose any item from our menu featuring classic Americana Cuisine. We have a wide variety of dishes from Salmon and Rib Eye to Burgers and Wood Fired Pizzas. You may also request dining in our bar (We have Direct Tv) or heated outdoor patio, and you don't need a show ticket anytime Tuesday-Sunday between 6pm-12am. General Admission show Tickets range in price from 12.00 to 17.00 on weekends. Our shows feature celebrity headliners such as Craig Shoemaker, Christopher Titus, Alonzo Bodden and many many more. You can also enjoy our famous Happy Hour Auditions on Weds & Thurs from 5-7pm. Full schedule available at www.FlappersComedy.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flappers Comedy Club - Burbank reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good comedy, bad food.raycDined on 7/13/2013We went for dinner and the food wasn't very good. It took a long time and had little flavor. We had the fish, bad choice. The appetizers we had during the show were good. They were what you would expect for a bar or comedy club. But don't go for a real meal, you will be disappointed.
- All the people @ FlappersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2013All the people @ Flappers are great. It was my wife's birthday surprise & it was a special night for her and our guest.Special Features:
- Had a great time I'm sureOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2013Had a great time I'm sure we will be back with the fill a seat LASpecial Features:
- None of the above . . . ServesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013None of the above . . . Serves purpose for comedy show . . . seating is poor/crowded.
- Local food and laughs.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013We had a great time. It sure was nice not having to go all the way down to Hollywood for a comedy club experience.Special Features:
- My freinds and I had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2012My freinds and I had a great time. The drinks and food were great as well. Service was good but slow. My friends and I are planning to come back with a group to enjoy more laughs. Thank you for a great time!Special Features:
- wE SAW THE WAITRESS TWICEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012wE SAW THE WAITRESS TWICE THE ENTIRE TIME AND ONCE WAS TO GIVE US OUR CHECK.Special Features:
- We had a nice experience andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/3/2012We had a nice experience and will probably go back in the future.Special Features:
- Ended up having dinner andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012Ended up having dinner and watching part of the Katie Love show. Server said Tuna w great, i ordered, it arrive cold, no flavor, sauce or anything that would add flavor. Came with cold veggies. 8 asked for the Parmesan cheese , my plate had half a plain corn on t.he cobb, also cold
- My friends and I had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/11/2012My friends and I had a wonderful experience there and would highly recommend this club.Special Features:
- An excellent place to see Stand-UpOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2011Flappers Comedy Club is great. They have some of the best food we have seen at a comedy club and the layout of the club makes it a perfect place to see stand-up comedy. The service has always been excellent for us. We have seen Don Friesen and James P Connolly there; they are both amazing... highly recommended.Special Features:
- food just okay and not veryHammyVIPDined on 6/24/2011food just okay and not very funny. the ONLY redeemable thing is that you can bring someone under 18.
- we were there on May 21stOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2011we were there on May 21st a party of 8...our service was AWESOME!!! your staff is great...the comedy was pretty good..the headliner Greg Hahn..was not the best..the warm up comedians were actually better...I would come again..your wait staff was excellent..this is why I would come again !
- Very clean and no dank withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2011Very clean and no dank with the usual fake brick wall behind the comics. Everyone works blue, but I guess that's the norm and I really don't mind. Everyone was funny, but I did not laugh myself to death.Special Features:
- Being a comedy club, FlappersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/8/2011Being a comedy club, Flappers is a lot of fun. The food is not great but is good. It's fun to be able to have a local spot for dinner and a show.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/7/2011We had a wonderful experience at Flappers in Burbank. I hosted a party of 10 people and each one had a fun time. The talent was outstanding as was the food. Reasonably priced for a night on the town. Highly suggest this for a fun night out!Special Features:
- We arrived early, as recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/7/2011We arrived early, as recommended by the restaurant, for an 8pm show. Clearly that was not needed as the place was deserted until 30 minutes before the show. The food was adequate, but not really worthy of the high prices charged. A simple burger was overcooked and dry, with a bun that was too dry and falling apart. The salmon fillet was cooked decently, but fairly small and way over seasoned. Portions were small with little accompaniment. Service was good, but would not return except to see a special comedy act, skipping the meal. Much better food within walking distance.Special Features:
- Made a res for (12) peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/20/2010Made a res for (12) people for my bday but when I got there, nothing was set and there was another birthday group set in the center of the only available seating space eliminating the odds of accommodating my group as a whole. They offered us a solution of a separate area which had no ambiance, was right next to the server station, was in the main pathway into the comedy room, so there was a constant flow of people walking right next to our table. We made the best of it but were disappointed that instead of walking in to find a nice table in the main dining area for my bday reservation, we were given what felt like the 'kids' table which we had to be walked thru the kitchen to get to. Not a good 1st impression.
- We ate at Flappers on Halloween,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/31/2010We ate at Flappers on Halloween, just before the comedy show. It was a lot of fun. The food was good, and reasonably priced. Drinks were fairly expensive, but I think that kind of goes along with a Comedy Club. My husband loved his buffalo chicken pizza, my daughter the salmon, and I really liked the Cali Chicken sandwich. We'll be back, I'm sure.Special Features:
- Was treated very well by theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/21/2010Was treated very well by the staff. Nice conversations with the bar staff. Wait staff was very helpful. Food was better than expected. Wine was quite decent.Special Features:
- Our dining experience at FlappersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2010Our dining experience at Flappers in Burbank was top notch. The service was impeccable, and the food was soooo good! I had the filet, and it was cooked to my request, was tender, and came on a bed of sliced red potatoes and crisp, steamed veggies and was topped with roasted garlic. The quality of the meat was exceptional, and tasted like it had been cooked in just a bit of butter...YUM! didn't need any sauce at all. The drinks were wonderfully blended and not over powered with too much alcohol, but just enough to give you that treat, and to balance the other flavors in the adult beverages.Special Features: