Two South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.flaglersteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (888) 273-2537
- Hours of Operation:
Open daily to the public for lunch and dinner
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
THANKSGIVING: We will be open 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. serving our regular lunch menu. We will re-open for dinner at 3 p.m. offering a three-course menu priced at $100 per person & $45 for children 11 and under (plus service & tax). An a la carte menu will also be available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Thomas Laimo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A unique setting for private events, Flagler Steakhouse offers a refreshing modern spin on the classic social club. Featuring a preppy-luxe red, white and blue décor and views of the restaurant and Ocean Course, the 18-seat private dining room serves as the perfect backdrop for an event to remember.
A word from Flagler Steakhouse
A refreshingly, modern spin on the classic social club, this transformed restaurant has re-imagined the traditional steakhouse experience and given Palm Beach’s iconic, clubby legacy an irresistible new spirit. The stunning makeover by famed designer Adam D. Tihany (HMF, Per Se, Le Cirque 2000) evokes gorgeous, old-school luxury. But the expanded menu makes this restaurant much more than a destination for flawlessly prepared steaks — Palm Beach visitors and locals alike will also enjoy the array of mouthwatering alternatives (fish, Italian favorites, broiler items and savory sides), serious cocktails and an extraordinary list of Master Sommelier-selected wines. Al fresco seating on the climate-controlled terrace invites guests to enjoy ocean breezes and the panorama of The Breakers’ Ocean Course. Food, drink, irresistible music, chicly dressed staff, and stylish interior design all come together to satiate the senses. Flagler Steakhouse welcomes you to the consummate clubhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flagler Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (68)great for outdoor dining (46)scenic view (39)romantic (37)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (13)hot spot (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- WVlightningDined on 11/17/2014The service was outstanding and the food very good. The major drawback to this restaurant was the level of noise. The tables were very close to each and it seemed as though everyone in the place was shouting to be heard above all the other patrons. I could not hear a word my wife was saying and she was only two feet away across the table. The volume of the noise turned what should have been a romantic evening into a meal that couldn't be over soon enough.
- Never fails to exceed expectations!JoandjoDined on 11/17/2014We go to flagler steakhouse every time we come to PB. It never misses on any level. A little on expensive side but you get what you pay for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Great food in lovely place, with perfect service, in adition a scenic viewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceLEELEEVIPDined on 11/7/2014I loved this place!!!!Great service!!! I will return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in the PalmsGovmonkeyDined on 11/5/2014Our service was excellent and the food was great. We have tried others but always come back. The prices are up there but the quality is on par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Night Out!NjoymanDined on 11/4/2014The service and overall experience was great. The food was excellent and the server was very informative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars all the wayDaphne11965Dined on 11/3/2014This was our first time at the renovated Flagler Steakhouse, a place we have been coming to for over ten years every time we visit Palm Beach. The decor is fresh and vibrant, and the fireplace which always made one part of the room so hot is gone. Our server was Drew, who is probably one of the most affable and efficient servers I have ever met. We had the jumbo stone crab claws which are delectable, then the bone in strip steak which was perfect. A bottle of champagne and an out of this world slice of chocolate cake topped it off. We usually stay at the Breakers but because the hotel is geared more toward conferences now, are staying elsewhere but the Flagler is one of the gems of Palm Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/3/2014It was a perfect evening. We ate outside on the back patio which is either warmed or cooled depending on the weather.The food was delicious and served perfectlySpecial Features:
- Overpriced for the qualityRicardoDined on 11/1/2014Steakhouses are expensive but this one was over the top. Least expensive steak was $60 for a plain strip steak with 3 asparagus. $35 for a crab claw appetizer. Side vegetables were drenched in oil and breadcrumbs. All in all very overpriced for the quality of food.Special Features:
- delightful am fresco lunchsylvrtongDined on 10/31/2014Went for a business related lunch and dined on the terrace. The food, service, and atmosphere was so nice that I didn't want to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014The steak was cooked to perfection, but the bottle of red wine that we ordered was COLD - it had been chilled. A pretty obvious no-no.
- BarryMDined on 10/23/2014Although the service was fine, the food and the prices are not justified. My steak was small and highly oversalted. The waiter took off the drinks and dessert, but the bad memory will not bring me back.
- Amazing dinner and serviceAlwaysHungryDined on 10/22/2014Beautiful vegetables, amazing stone crab and artichoke heart apps, I am not a meat person, but I could not resist....the food was really satisfying. Warning: desserts are family portions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never misses!BocahunterDined on 10/18/2014The dry-aged New York Strip was perfection! The Filet Mignon was butter-knife tender. Could not have been prepared more perfectly. Will continue to visit again and again....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy Place!jvd1659VIPDined on 10/4/2014This was a first time going and very impressed! The service, decor, food and wine all top notch. I just wish it was a little closer to home and I'd be a regular. If you can go, do not pass it up. You won't be dissapointed!Special Features:
- Nice!Foodie65Dined on 10/3/2014Flagler was a very nice place and the food was delicious. Only negative was the lighting in the place was very dark. Could not see the menu at all. Service was really great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An ocassion!CarolmDined on 9/29/2014What a treat! Beautiful wood panel room, warm and inviting. Beautiful view of golf course with terrace dining available ! Electric shades protect you from quick rain showers! Excellent, excellent service from Drew! He was able to make suggestions and recommendations while we chatted about the area, Disney, families and our dogs! An evening to rememberSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the steakAngieDined on 9/27/2014This was our second visit to Flagler Steak House during our stay. We went with the lamb which was very good, but the fish was disappointing. Also, we ate outside where unknowing to us, smoking is allowed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High EndBeantownVisitorDined on 9/27/2014High End, but worth the price! Classic Palm Beach dining. Not a young hip place, but the food is great.Special Features:
- temperature of steak was wrongOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014waiter was very pote but confused our orders. overall food and service should be a little better and are not meeting the $$ & pectations and standards of the Breakers................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real treatAngieDined on 9/25/2014We went for a soecial occasion. The portions were generous and worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GLORIOUS NIGHTPleasantVIPDined on 9/20/2014We were fortunate to get a lovely table on the porch...can't ever go back inside. The staff was more than friendly and the evening was a huge success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service second to noneArsontooDined on 9/20/2014The service was fantastic and our wait staff were always coming by to ensure we were totally taken care of. The wine was an excellent recommendation and the food was quite well. A bit on the salty side but cooked to perfection. There was so much that we had to skip the desserts. Overall our experience was positive from the time we arrived till we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food n atmosphereLuvfinediningDined on 9/13/2014It's been a tradition to celebrate my husband n our friends bday. Been doing the celebration for the past 9 yrs. Always an evening to look forward to. Especially enjoyed the Tomahawk rib chop. We will be there next September.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall was just expecting moreMellowFellowDined on 9/12/2014I had heard great things about the food at Flagler Steakhouse but overall I was disappointed. My steak was overdone and I just didn't feel the flair for fine dining that I had hoped to feel at a restaurant tied to the Breakers Hotel.
- Great food, great traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014With the story of Henry Flagler as backdrop, a terrific venue ( club overlooking golf course), old jazz playing in the background, pictures of Frankie and Dino, etc. this steakhouse was iconic. The steak and lamb chops were excellent. And the service was first rate.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not enchantedSarlisx2Dined on 9/11/2014The first visit was wonderful. This time around, there were no specials and the waiter recited a litany of irrelevancies. The food was fine, though the desserts were mediocre. Consistency is the key to winning regular customSpecial Features:
- Service and food were outstanding.Trobinson4Dined on 9/5/20145 star food and service. The experience and the ambiance is nice too. Nice outdoor seating area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ML617Dined on 9/4/2014We celebrated my boyfriend's birthday at Flagler Steakhouse. What a perfect evening it was! The service is top notch, friendly and unpretentious. I booked on-line with Open Table and left a special request to surprise the celebrant. The execution was flawless! Lovely atmosphere that is both warm and inviting. The seafood tower was delicious, and all of our steaks were perfectly cooked. The food is to die for! I had the kale salad with figs and the blackened ribeye. I highly recommend both. We ate so much we didn't have any room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing filets!edoyleDined on 9/2/2014Bone in filet was amazing! Our server was very friendly and helpful since it was our first time at Flagler Steakhouse. Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!Sarlisx2Dined on 8/31/2014What a gem! The redo is a complete success: great service, divine food, ambiance aplenty. A truly memorable experience.Special Features:
- SuperbFunDinerDined on 8/30/2014It was a special occasion and we were pleasantly surprisedSpecial Features:
- SH1070Dined on 8/29/2014We visited Flagler Steakhouse a few years ago and had the best prime rib on the planet. Unfortunately, it was not on the menu this time. We ended up ordering steak which was very good but not any better than many other steakhouses. Prices were at the high end.Special Features:
- Over the topluv2eatDined on 8/27/2014This was a a lovely restaurant especially, if you are celebrating a special occasion. The steaks were excellent.Cooked exactly as requested. The service was attentive. However, you are paying for all of this . The prices were very high even for a steakhouse. We have dinned at Capital Grille, Abe & Louis's and New York Prime. All were good and less money.Special Features:
- Prices are inflatedSandPalmDined on 8/24/2014Overall a nice dinner. We sat outside. Atmosphere and Sinatra music was great. The food was not better than a Morton's, Capital Grill, or Ruth's Chris and the menu prices were much more. I would have rather gone to a high end chain steakhouse.Special Features:
- WonderfulBabyGDined on 8/23/2014From seating to departure everything was fantastic. I arrived 20 minutes early and the hosted insisted on finding a table she offered inside or outside dining. Of course, I wasn't sure so she walked me outside to check the balcony which was much quieter and the view of the golf course was breath taking. After seeing the view, and quiet setting, I dined outside. The wine list was excellent, service was top notch and the food was spot on. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced!JerseyGirlDined on 8/23/2014The Flagler Steak house is extremely overpriced for what you get. The food is average and you get small portions. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. There are much better places to eat in Palm Beach!Special Features:
- PerfectionPattyVIPDined on 8/23/2014Our party of four had an absolutely perfect dining experience! Our server Gillian was upbeat, friendly and knowledgeable. The food was delicious - Heirloom Tomato Salad for the first course, Petite Filet, New York Strip and Branzino for the second course and Banana Split and Chocolate Layered Cake for the third course. We also shared two sides not to be missed - Caramelized Brussels Sprouts and Mac & Cheese. Compliments to the chefs as everything was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakTypicalresortVIPDined on 8/23/2014Good food but overpriced. Service was spotty. They did not mention that they added an automatic 20% Onto the bill which included wine.Special Features:
- Great SteakhouseaditothDined on 8/21/2014The service was professional and perfect. The menu had everything you want and expect from a classic steakhouse plus interesting combinations of those classics. The steak was excellent and the baked stuffed shrimp I had with it was divine! Lots of nice dessert choices but we passed (unfortunately)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.