Two South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
- Price: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.flaglersteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 8882732537
- Hours of Operation:
Open daily to the public for lunch and dinner
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Thomas Laimo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A unique setting for private events, Flagler Steakhouse offers a refreshing modern spin on the classic social club. Featuring a preppy-luxe red, white and blue décor and views of the restaurant and Ocean Course, the 18-seat private dining room serves as the perfect backdrop for an event to remember.
A word from Flagler Steakhouse
A refreshingly, modern spin on the classic social club, this transformed restaurant has re-imagined the traditional steakhouse experience and given Palm Beach’s iconic, clubby legacy an irresistible new spirit. The stunning makeover by famed designer Adam D. Tihany (HMF, Per Se, Le Cirque 2000) evokes gorgeous, old-school luxury. But the expanded menu makes this restaurant much more than a destination for flawlessly prepared steaks — Palm Beach visitors and locals alike will also enjoy the array of mouthwatering alternatives (fish, Italian favorites, broiler items and savory sides), serious cocktails and an extraordinary list of Master Sommelier-selected wines. Al fresco seating on the climate-controlled terrace invites guests to enjoy ocean breezes and the panorama of The Breakers’ Ocean Course. Food, drink, irresistible music, chicly dressed staff, and stylish interior design all come together to satiate the senses. Flagler Steakhouse welcomes you to the consummate clubhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flagler Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (43)scenic view (33)romantic (33)notable wine list (30)fit for foodies (27)good for groups (20)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Classy Place!jvd1659VIPDined on 10/4/2014This was a first time going and very impressed! The service, decor, food and wine all top notch. I just wish it was a little closer to home and I'd be a regular. If you can go, do not pass it up. You won't be dissapointed!Special Features:
- Nice!Foodie65Dined on 10/3/2014Flagler was a very nice place and the food was delicious. Only negative was the lighting in the place was very dark. Could not see the menu at all. Service was really great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An ocassion!CarolmDined on 9/29/2014What a treat! Beautiful wood panel room, warm and inviting. Beautiful view of golf course with terrace dining available ! Electric shades protect you from quick rain showers! Excellent, excellent service from Drew! He was able to make suggestions and recommendations while we chatted about the area, Disney, families and our dogs! An evening to rememberSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the steakAngieDined on 9/27/2014This was our second visit to Flagler Steak House during our stay. We went with the lamb which was very good, but the fish was disappointing. Also, we ate outside where unknowing to us, smoking is allowed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High EndBeantownVisitorDined on 9/27/2014High End, but worth the price! Classic Palm Beach dining. Not a young hip place, but the food is great.Special Features:
- temperature of steak was wrongOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014waiter was very pote but confused our orders. overall food and service should be a little better and are not meeting the $$ & pectations and standards of the Breakers................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real treatAngieDined on 9/25/2014We went for a soecial occasion. The portions were generous and worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GLORIOUS NIGHTPleasantDined on 9/20/2014We were fortunate to get a lovely table on the porch...can't ever go back inside. The staff was more than friendly and the evening was a huge success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service second to noneArsontooDined on 9/20/2014The service was fantastic and our wait staff were always coming by to ensure we were totally taken care of. The wine was an excellent recommendation and the food was quite well. A bit on the salty side but cooked to perfection. There was so much that we had to skip the desserts. Overall our experience was positive from the time we arrived till we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food n atmosphereLuvfinediningDined on 9/13/2014It's been a tradition to celebrate my husband n our friends bday. Been doing the celebration for the past 9 yrs. Always an evening to look forward to. Especially enjoyed the Tomahawk rib chop. We will be there next September.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall was just expecting moreMellowFellowDined on 9/12/2014I had heard great things about the food at Flagler Steakhouse but overall I was disappointed. My steak was overdone and I just didn't feel the flair for fine dining that I had hoped to feel at a restaurant tied to the Breakers Hotel.
- Great food, great traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014With the story of Henry Flagler as backdrop, a terrific venue ( club overlooking golf course), old jazz playing in the background, pictures of Frankie and Dino, etc. this steakhouse was iconic. The steak and lamb chops were excellent. And the service was first rate.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not enchantedSarlisx2Dined on 9/11/2014The first visit was wonderful. This time around, there were no specials and the waiter recited a litany of irrelevancies. The food was fine, though the desserts were mediocre. Consistency is the key to winning regular customSpecial Features:
- Service and food were outstanding.Trobinson4Dined on 9/5/20145 star food and service. The experience and the ambiance is nice too. Nice outdoor seating area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ML617Dined on 9/4/2014We celebrated my boyfriend's birthday at Flagler Steakhouse. What a perfect evening it was! The service is top notch, friendly and unpretentious. I booked on-line with Open Table and left a special request to surprise the celebrant. The execution was flawless! Lovely atmosphere that is both warm and inviting. The seafood tower was delicious, and all of our steaks were perfectly cooked. The food is to die for! I had the kale salad with figs and the blackened ribeye. I highly recommend both. We ate so much we didn't have any room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing filets!edoyleDined on 9/2/2014Bone in filet was amazing! Our server was very friendly and helpful since it was our first time at Flagler Steakhouse. Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!Sarlisx2Dined on 8/31/2014What a gem! The redo is a complete success: great service, divine food, ambiance aplenty. A truly memorable experience.Special Features:
- SuperbFunDinerDined on 8/30/2014It was a special occasion and we were pleasantly surprisedSpecial Features:
- SH1070Dined on 8/29/2014We visited Flagler Steakhouse a few years ago and had the best prime rib on the planet. Unfortunately, it was not on the menu this time. We ended up ordering steak which was very good but not any better than many other steakhouses. Prices were at the high end.Special Features:
- Over the topluv2eatDined on 8/27/2014This was a a lovely restaurant especially, if you are celebrating a special occasion. The steaks were excellent.Cooked exactly as requested. The service was attentive. However, you are paying for all of this . The prices were very high even for a steakhouse. We have dinned at Capital Grille, Abe & Louis's and New York Prime. All were good and less money.Special Features:
- Prices are inflatedSandPalmDined on 8/24/2014Overall a nice dinner. We sat outside. Atmosphere and Sinatra music was great. The food was not better than a Morton's, Capital Grill, or Ruth's Chris and the menu prices were much more. I would have rather gone to a high end chain steakhouse.Special Features:
- WonderfulBabyGDined on 8/23/2014From seating to departure everything was fantastic. I arrived 20 minutes early and the hosted insisted on finding a table she offered inside or outside dining. Of course, I wasn't sure so she walked me outside to check the balcony which was much quieter and the view of the golf course was breath taking. After seeing the view, and quiet setting, I dined outside. The wine list was excellent, service was top notch and the food was spot on. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced!JerseyGirlDined on 8/23/2014The Flagler Steak house is extremely overpriced for what you get. The food is average and you get small portions. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. There are much better places to eat in Palm Beach!Special Features:
- PerfectionPattyVIPDined on 8/23/2014Our party of four had an absolutely perfect dining experience! Our server Gillian was upbeat, friendly and knowledgeable. The food was delicious - Heirloom Tomato Salad for the first course, Petite Filet, New York Strip and Branzino for the second course and Banana Split and Chocolate Layered Cake for the third course. We also shared two sides not to be missed - Caramelized Brussels Sprouts and Mac & Cheese. Compliments to the chefs as everything was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakTypicalresortVIPDined on 8/23/2014Good food but overpriced. Service was spotty. They did not mention that they added an automatic 20% Onto the bill which included wine.Special Features:
- Great SteakhouseaditothDined on 8/21/2014The service was professional and perfect. The menu had everything you want and expect from a classic steakhouse plus interesting combinations of those classics. The steak was excellent and the baked stuffed shrimp I had with it was divine! Lots of nice dessert choices but we passed (unfortunately)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!SheilaVIPDined on 8/19/2014Loved it! Amazing steaks, service and overall experience. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularSxoaDined on 8/8/2014Absolutely outstanding food at a similarly high price. We went in Florida's off season so it wasn't very busy when we got there (6:15) but it did start to pick up as the evening progressed. The service was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I would have liked to have seen a broader variety of international wines offered but there were plenty of different types of US wines to choose from. I only went once to dinner indoors so I can't speak to the brunch or outdoor scenes but given how great the rest of the place is, I can't imagine it being anything less than wonderful. I cannot overstate how amazing the food was, so if you've got the money to spend this would be an excellent place for an anniversary dinner or the like.Special Features:
- Best Steaks ever!PaddyDined on 7/24/2014We had a very delicious dinner with friends and 3 kids. Really great evening but the noise level was definately too high!Special Features:
- We love the New Falgler steak houseKimAndGreggVIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our first visit since the remodel. the restaurant is beautiful. My wife had a steak which was great. I had the veal parm and it was so melt in your mouth that i sent txt to my place back home that we need to make a road trip so they can make for me. The wine list is great. Greg the Sommelier is brilliant. See you again soon!Special Features:
- It's ok but keep lookinggr8fultraderDined on 7/18/2014This was my first time at Flagler for dinner. Service was great however it's the same type service you would expect to receive at Mortons or Chops. It didn't stand out to me. The food was good but not memorable. I had the most expensive steak on their menu $63, medium rare. I had that same steak at Frankie and Johnnies in New York City and I still haven't stopped talking about it. If you have had the delmonico at Capital, you talked about it for a week after dinner right? I have to say that next time dinner will be at Capital Grille and dessert at HMF. We went to HMF for dessert after Flagler for dinner and I was way more impressed with HMF's dessert service. Pick a different place for dinner. It was slow but it's off season.Special Features:
- kpalmerVIPDined on 7/17/2014one of our favorites in palm beach! Although upscale, still very kid friendly with a great 3 course children's menu. Always good but always expensive tab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but delicious!Jnr1071Dined on 7/11/2014Excellent food and service. Elegant and classy, one of the only restaurants in south florida where you can actually dress up so put on your dress and pumps and you will fit right in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An old favorite renovatedGraduationDined on 7/8/2014We had a wonderful meal. The staff was extremely attentive. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2014This is not a steakhouse in any sense of the word. Meat is second rate, presentation is mediocre, do not char the steaks as is the norm in a true steakhouse. This is a fair, overpriced, hotel outlet trying to be something it is not.
- 4th of July family gatheringSpaQueenDined on 7/4/2014This is the 2nd year in a row we celebrated 4th of July at Flagler steakhouse. The outdoor patio is the place to be. After a magnificent dinner we were treated to a Birdseye view of the fireworks from Flagler drive. While the prefix price is expensive $110 per person, we were served a delightful array of high quality generous portion dishes that easily justified the cost. When you add in the outdoor ambience excellent friendly service and great fireworks show while seated eating key lime pie, the whole experience is worth every penny!!! Love this place and would go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elsie98Dined on 7/2/2014very high class and nicely done,great ambiance,will return againSpecial Features:
- Overpriced and Over-rated.NutmeggerDined on 7/2/2014Based on it's location in Palm Beach and part of the Breakers Resort, one would expect high prices. The quality of the food we had did not justify the price. Our steaks were way overcooked-they did deduct the price of one steak from the bill however. Wine list is comprehensive but expect to pay a big premium because of the Breakers reputation. Overall we were disappointed because the other restaurants we visited at the Resort were all excellent.Special Features:
- Flager's restaurant disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/28/2014This restaurant has been one the highlights of our stay in palm beach since 2003. It was disheartening to find everything we enjoyed about it was no longer there. We all thought everything about the restaurant was perfect and cannot understand why they changed everything we loved aboutit. I know that we only visited twice a year, but we looked forward to it all year. I am sad to say we will not return.
- Quiet Surprise - Fabulous MealAlwaysOutDined on 6/26/2014When we booked dinner at the Breaker's Flagler Steakhouse we were not aware that it was outside the hotel and in the golf complex. We were skeptical. The old, opulent hotel is the big attraction here. When we arrived we were first seated at a tight table near the bar with a banquet / chair arrangement. It was not comfortable: the large table base allowed no room to position one's feet. The room is attractive and well appointed. Just didn't like the tables. We were offered seating outside on the veranda. Success! Beautiful view of the golf course at sunset with soft music and flying birds as entertainment. Filet Mignon with baked sweet potato and salmon with vegetable risotto were perfectly prepared. Desserts were large and delicious.Special Features: