Two South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.flaglersteakhousepalmbeach.com/
- Phone: 8882732537x
- Hours of Operation:
Open daily to the public for lunch and dinner
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Thomas Laimo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A unique setting for private events, Flagler Steakhouse offers a refreshing modern spin on the classic social club. Featuring a preppy-luxe red, white and blue décor and views of the restaurant and Ocean Course, the 18-seat private dining room serves as the perfect backdrop for an event to remember.
A word from Flagler Steakhouse
A refreshingly, modern spin on the classic social club, this transformed restaurant has re-imagined the traditional steakhouse experience and given Palm Beach’s iconic, clubby legacy an irresistible new spirit. The stunning makeover by famed designer Adam D. Tihany (HMF, Per Se, Le Cirque 2000) evokes gorgeous, old-school luxury. But the expanded menu makes this restaurant much more than a destination for flawlessly prepared steaks — Palm Beach visitors and locals alike will also enjoy the array of mouthwatering alternatives (fish, Italian favorites, broiler items and savory sides), serious cocktails and an extraordinary list of Master Sommelier-selected wines. Al fresco seating on the climate-controlled terrace invites guests to enjoy ocean breezes and the panorama of The Breakers’ Ocean Course. Food, drink, irresistible music, chicly dressed staff, and stylish interior design all come together to satiate the senses. Flagler Steakhouse welcomes you to the consummate clubhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
Flagler Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Flagler Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)great for outdoor dining (53)scenic view (49)romantic (45)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (23)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Over the topOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014This was a a lovely restaurant especially, if you are celebrating a special occasion. The steaks were excellent.Cooked exactly as requested. The service was attentive. However, you are paying for all of this . The prices were very high even for a steakhouse. We have dinned at Capital Grille, Abe & Louis's and New York Prime. All were good and less money.Special Features:
- Prices are inflatedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/24/2014Overall a nice dinner. We sat outside. Atmosphere and Sinatra music was great. The food was not better than a Morton's, Capital Grill, or Ruth's Chris and the menu prices were much more. I would have rather gone to a high end chain steakhouse.Special Features:
- WonderfulBabyGDined on 8/23/2014From seating to departure everything was fantastic. I arrived 20 minutes early and the hosted insisted on finding a table she offered inside or outside dining. Of course, I wasn't sure so she walked me outside to check the balcony which was much quieter and the view of the golf course was breath taking. After seeing the view, and quiet setting, I dined outside. The wine list was excellent, service was top notch and the food was spot on. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced!JerseyGirlDined on 8/23/2014The Flagler Steak house is extremely overpriced for what you get. The food is average and you get small portions. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. There are much better places to eat in Palm Beach!Special Features:
- PerfectionPattyVIPDined on 8/23/2014Our party of four had an absolutely perfect dining experience! Our server Gillian was upbeat, friendly and knowledgeable. The food was delicious - Heirloom Tomato Salad for the first course, Petite Filet, New York Strip and Branzino for the second course and Banana Split and Chocolate Layered Cake for the third course. We also shared two sides not to be missed - Caramelized Brussels Sprouts and Mac & Cheese. Compliments to the chefs as everything was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakTypicalresortVIPDined on 8/23/2014Good food but overpriced. Service was spotty. They did not mention that they added an automatic 20% Onto the bill which included wine.Special Features:
- Great SteakhouseaditothDined on 8/21/2014The service was professional and perfect. The menu had everything you want and expect from a classic steakhouse plus interesting combinations of those classics. The steak was excellent and the baked stuffed shrimp I had with it was divine! Lots of nice dessert choices but we passed (unfortunately)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!SheilaVIPDined on 8/19/2014Loved it! Amazing steaks, service and overall experience. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularSxoaDined on 8/8/2014Absolutely outstanding food at a similarly high price. We went in Florida's off season so it wasn't very busy when we got there (6:15) but it did start to pick up as the evening progressed. The service was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I would have liked to have seen a broader variety of international wines offered but there were plenty of different types of US wines to choose from. I only went once to dinner indoors so I can't speak to the brunch or outdoor scenes but given how great the rest of the place is, I can't imagine it being anything less than wonderful. I cannot overstate how amazing the food was, so if you've got the money to spend this would be an excellent place for an anniversary dinner or the like.Special Features:
- Best Steaks ever!PaddyDined on 7/24/2014We had a very delicious dinner with friends and 3 kids. Really great evening but the noise level was definately too high!Special Features:
- We love the New Falgler steak houseKimAndGreggVIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our first visit since the remodel. the restaurant is beautiful. My wife had a steak which was great. I had the veal parm and it was so melt in your mouth that i sent txt to my place back home that we need to make a road trip so they can make for me. The wine list is great. Greg the Sommelier is brilliant. See you again soon!Special Features:
- It's ok but keep lookinggr8fultraderDined on 7/18/2014This was my first time at Flagler for dinner. Service was great however it's the same type service you would expect to receive at Mortons or Chops. It didn't stand out to me. The food was good but not memorable. I had the most expensive steak on their menu $63, medium rare. I had that same steak at Frankie and Johnnies in New York City and I still haven't stopped talking about it. If you have had the delmonico at Capital, you talked about it for a week after dinner right? I have to say that next time dinner will be at Capital Grille and dessert at HMF. We went to HMF for dessert after Flagler for dinner and I was way more impressed with HMF's dessert service. Pick a different place for dinner. It was slow but it's off season.Special Features:
- kpalmerVIPDined on 7/17/2014one of our favorites in palm beach! Although upscale, still very kid friendly with a great 3 course children's menu. Always good but always expensive tab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but delicious!Jnr1071Dined on 7/11/2014Excellent food and service. Elegant and classy, one of the only restaurants in south florida where you can actually dress up so put on your dress and pumps and you will fit right in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An old favorite renovatedGraduationDined on 7/8/2014We had a wonderful meal. The staff was extremely attentive. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2014This is not a steakhouse in any sense of the word. Meat is second rate, presentation is mediocre, do not char the steaks as is the norm in a true steakhouse. This is a fair, overpriced, hotel outlet trying to be something it is not.
- 4th of July family gatheringSpaQueenDined on 7/4/2014This is the 2nd year in a row we celebrated 4th of July at Flagler steakhouse. The outdoor patio is the place to be. After a magnificent dinner we were treated to a Birdseye view of the fireworks from Flagler drive. While the prefix price is expensive $110 per person, we were served a delightful array of high quality generous portion dishes that easily justified the cost. When you add in the outdoor ambience excellent friendly service and great fireworks show while seated eating key lime pie, the whole experience is worth every penny!!! Love this place and would go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elsie98Dined on 7/2/2014very high class and nicely done,great ambiance,will return againSpecial Features:
- Overpriced and Over-rated.NutmeggerDined on 7/2/2014Based on it's location in Palm Beach and part of the Breakers Resort, one would expect high prices. The quality of the food we had did not justify the price. Our steaks were way overcooked-they did deduct the price of one steak from the bill however. Wine list is comprehensive but expect to pay a big premium because of the Breakers reputation. Overall we were disappointed because the other restaurants we visited at the Resort were all excellent.Special Features:
- Flager's restaurant disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/28/2014This restaurant has been one the highlights of our stay in palm beach since 2003. It was disheartening to find everything we enjoyed about it was no longer there. We all thought everything about the restaurant was perfect and cannot understand why they changed everything we loved aboutit. I know that we only visited twice a year, but we looked forward to it all year. I am sad to say we will not return.
- Quiet Surprise - Fabulous MealAlwaysOutDined on 6/26/2014When we booked dinner at the Breaker's Flagler Steakhouse we were not aware that it was outside the hotel and in the golf complex. We were skeptical. The old, opulent hotel is the big attraction here. When we arrived we were first seated at a tight table near the bar with a banquet / chair arrangement. It was not comfortable: the large table base allowed no room to position one's feet. The room is attractive and well appointed. Just didn't like the tables. We were offered seating outside on the veranda. Success! Beautiful view of the golf course at sunset with soft music and flying birds as entertainment. Filet Mignon with baked sweet potato and salmon with vegetable risotto were perfectly prepared. Desserts were large and delicious.Special Features:
- Always Great Experienceanonymous3856Dined on 6/26/2014We have been here 2 times. Each time the food is amazing, View out over the golf course is great and the staff is always doing everything they can to make your experience great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceFoodie12Dined on 6/23/2014We came in for my friend's birthday (who can be a very difficult customer) and we had Gillian as our waitress. She was wonderful and she put up with our bad jokes and made us feel very welcome. The whole staff was friendly and attentive. I will definitely be back again for the great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/18/2014really loved the steaks. our waiter was very nice. we would return if we lived in the area.Special Features:
- Birthday BlissJilzykDined on 6/18/2014A lovely way to celebrate a special occasion. The food is always top notch and the service and ambiance can not be beat.Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceEnjoylifeDined on 6/14/2014We dined at Flagler Steakhouse to celebrate our wedding anniversary and it was a terrific experience. We waited a few minutes at the bar until our table opened up. The bar area was comfortable and elegant. Dinner was excellent from the bread to appetizers main course and sides. My filet was cooked to perfection and my husbands strip was as well. The atmosphere was vibrant yet still romantic. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatfoodtoogoofDined on 6/9/2014I have eaten here several times and it is always greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went for our annerversery GreatTerryVIPDined on 6/9/2014Outstanding food, service, ambiance. What a great way to spend a romantic evening. Terry Palm BeachSpecial Features:
- Special but expensivemangiaguyDined on 6/5/2014If you go to Flagler's expect to pay big bucks - but overall it is a special treat! Sit outside on the balcony!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerBandbDined on 6/4/2014we requested a special table for our anniversary on open table. When the restaurant call to reconfirm we again stated or desire for a special table for our anniversary. You can imagine how surprised and disappointing it was to be seated next to a table for at least 10 people three of which were infants. As well, we were adjacent to a server's station. This is not what I would consider a special table for an anniversary dinner. when asked to move outside on to the porch which was much prettier and much more romantic we were easily accommodated. The service was good and we were not rushed through dinner. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great aceBoulderfindsDined on 6/4/2014Delicious and service was excellent. Why is 50 characters requires on this review???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome serviceBBandJDined on 6/3/2014My husband and I had a wonderful anniversary dinner - very enjoyable with excellent service. The kale salad was delicious - I could've made that my meal and our server suggested ordering a half order which was perfect. My husband's filet was the best he'd ever had - large cut and cooked to perfection. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/1/2014A fantastic place. Excellent service and food. My wife and I ordered steaks that were both undercooked, but otherwise a great dinner.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOU812Dined on 5/25/2014This was our first time at Flagler we were staying at the Breakers for the weekend and decided to go there for my husband's birthday dinner. It was AWESOME! The service, the food, everything was just perfect!Special Features:
- ELGNYCVIPDined on 5/24/2014Perfect palm beach dinner at Flagler. Prices are rather steep, but you get what you should expect: beautiful dining room, great service, first class food. What we really liked about it was he friendly staff and the overall casual touch to it, palm beach can be stuffy but we had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, terrible serviceFlaglerDined on 5/24/2014Usually Flagler Steakhouse is a 5-star experience all the way around. And it still was, except for the service, which was just terrible during our visit. What was worse was that my husband had called ahead and let them know it was a birthday dinner. They knew it was a special night, and it started out well, but once we were seated and got our drinks settled, our waiter disappeared. He came back to get our dinner orders, then we didn't see him again. We asked to have our leftovers boxed to go home, and he forgot all about them until we were paying our check. We had to ask for them. We'll go back, because we love this restaurant, but will run the other way if he's our server again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/20/2014We ate outside overlooking golf course. Beautiful day. Waiter was very good.Special Features:
- Elegant and deliciouspmlucasDined on 5/19/2014Wonderfully prepared food. Beautiful setting. Spectacular service.Special Features:
- Beautiful night, food, not so muchHolajefeVIPDined on 5/16/2014They did a lovely refurb recently. Staff terrific right on down the line. But I've had much better food from the Cheesecake Factory than here. The Bronzino dry and fishy. Grilled artichoke hearts breaded and mushy. Etc. we sat on the terrace and had a lovely evening. Just better if we had cocktails and went somewhere else to eat.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchGourmetGirlDined on 5/11/2014A very nice place for Mother's Day Brunch. A beautiful location on the golf course of The Breakers in Palm Beach. Great three course fixed price menu. Very pleasant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.