944 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/fix.aspx
- Phone: 3056732262
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 1000am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Friday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Welch
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from FIX Restaurant
The menu’s All-American cuisine is inspired by craft preparations and influenced heavily by local ingredients. Inspired by a moment of time, the interiors highlight muted tones and the classic hues that were made famous by the era Charlie Chaplin starred in box office hits. FIX also offers late night fare with a full bar featuring an ever-changing selection craft beers on draft and freshly-muddled cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
FIX Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Surprisingly good food. MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/5/2014Surprisingly good food. Menu is limited, but everything we had was excellent. Tuna tacos were delightful. Breakfast was also consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu was very small, we wereluncherDined on 1/19/2014Menu was very small, we were told they were in the process of revamping the menu. Good for a quick snack at lunch or late evening. Only one dessert the night we were there. Breakfast was quite good
- A Rewarding ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013My experience at the FIX was truly a FIX!!! The food was very fresh and enjoyable. I look forward to my Next Fix. Having a restaurant with such great food and a pleasant environment made my stay at the Blue Moon Hotel much more enjoyable. I had an opportunity to chat with the chefs and the restaurant staff. Each were very warm, friendly and accommodating!!! I totally enjoyed the Rice Krispy French Toast!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food but......BrittDined on 9/7/2013Six of us went on a Saturday afternoon. No one was there so we were quick to be seated. Waiting staff was great. Really friendly and polite, especially the gentleman that worked that day. HOWEVER, it took forever for us to get our food. We were starving! When we finally got our food, it was great. French toast and the omelet a were awesome. Red velvet pancakes were gross though- tasted like an easy bake oven meal. FRENCH TOAST WAS AMAZING!!! I had a pretty good experience here and would recommend. Only negative was the wait time of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turtle like service!serviceiskingDined on 5/12/2013I first found out about this place via Food and Wine fest 2013. I voted for the Rice Krispy french toast and they are amazing! My bf and I went in for breakfast a month ago and loved eveything so we decided to come in for mothers day. I was very dissapointed on the service, the servers are very nice but are kind of afraid to talk? It took about an hour to get the food which was brought to us one plate at a time so the some people were finishing their meal while other were still waiting. The restaurant was pretty empty..My pork belly egg dish was not that great, my egg was over cooked and my bread was soggy. I don't think i'll be going back.Special Features:
- Service was the worst I haveOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/21/2013Service was the worst I have ever experienced anywhere! All three dishes were brought out wrong and it took 25 minutes to get a beverage.
- Fixx needs a fixOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/21/2013It appeared that there was not sufficient staff- service was extremely slow. We had a Travelzoo voucher which included a drink, healthy start and entree. That finks (mimosa/ Bellini) were unmemorable , the fruit was ok but the oatmeal was served cold. My husband had the eggs benedict and I had an omelet. My elect was so salty I wasn't able finish it. Though the outside seating in the back seemed was a better ambiance, there were no tables available. The inside decor though clean needed some color or something. Won't go again.
- Best Breakfast!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/16/2013There are so few good options on South Beach for breakfast - this one is right up near the top. Some excellent food options, including an amazing Rice Krispie French Toast. The setting outside was very nice near the pool, though inside looked nice too. We'll be back often.Special Features:
- Mediocre ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/10/2013We had a "Travelzoo" coupon for the Sunday Brunch. When we arrived the service was very friendly but very slow. Even got up to get our own coffee from the hotel lobby. Once they finally took our order the food came out fast. I got the Rice Krispy French Toast and it was excellent. My Husband got the steak & egg special which was just OK. Ordered steak med-well and it came out charred and med-rare. I wouldn't probably go back as it's very over priced - even with our coupon discount. I guess I shouldn't be surprised it is South Beach after all.
- No discretion if dining by voucherOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/2/2013Fix was a decent, quaint place to dine for a brunch/lunch. Aside from the treacherous parking issues associated with South Beach. Outdoor seating if available I am sure would have provided a much better experience for ambiance. However, we chose indoor seating for this occasion. The food was NOT the greatest and were "out of" most of the things requested. Also my guest and I were either given incorrect entrees or our entrees were reversed. The MAJOR issue I had was the fact the hostess and servers felt it necessary to disclose we were dining by Travel Zoo voucher. Voucher or not, it was paid for. I DID NOT appreciate my guest being privy to this information by the lack of discretion of the staff.Special Features: