Fix - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fix - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fixlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 693-8400
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Renieri Caceres
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, FIX Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at FIX can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Fix - Bellagio
This cutting-edge environment elevates simply prepared, all-American fare! Feast on fish, meat and poultry – prepared to your exacting specifications. This space, constructed almost entirely of Costa Rican Padouk wood, has been designed by Graft of Berlin to create a vibrant environment with a unique design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fix - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (53)fit for foodies (48)good for groups (41)vibrant bar scene (40)special occasion (35)late-night find (26)romantic (16)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Okay.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/15/2014The appetizer was very good. Dinners, just okay. Steak was cooked completely opposite of we asked. Had to send it back. The second one wasn't really right either. Probably won't return the prices should reflect the meal. They do not.Special Features:
- Amazing foodHeatherDined on 11/7/2014This is the second time we've been to Fix and we love it. The steaks and lobster are great quality, and always cooked well! My favorite thing on the menu is the chicken wings. The way they prepare them is just delicious. This time we brought our daughter who is almost two. They were very accommodating and the atmosphere is a little loud which was actually great so no one was bothered my our daughter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/4/2014Food was good but had to wait an hour even with a reservation. Really loud not a great place for a conversation.
- Fine dining and ultra-hip don't mixcritic99Dined on 11/4/2014This place is trying to be too hip for its own good, missing the point of the fine dining to which the menu aspires. The fine wood decor is largely invisible in the low-key lighting and the 'ambient' (or 'in your face') urban muzak is loud enough to strain conversation. We booked a table but on arrival we were told there was still a 25 minute wait; on being seated we were then told there would be a 40 minute wait for entrees as the kitchen was busy. Not acceptable. When our $50+ 'rare' steaks arrived they were overcooked to the point of greyness and had to be sent back. However, the replacements were out within minutes and cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Sound level prevents conversationBermudadinerDined on 11/4/2014It was way too loud. Can appreciate that there needed to be music but you could not hear youself think, let alone talk. The food was good and so was the service.Special Features:
- Surpisingly DisappointedgutinstinctDined on 11/4/2014Expected much more from this steakhouse. Despite 2-3 servers “assigned" to us, the service was painfully bad. Bar is out of the servers control, but drinks took 15+ minutes and the server would disappear for 20+ min and not return. Food was disappointing overall. Lobster tacos looked like a Barbie doll prop (1.5” taco), and the steak (ribeye) was mediocre at best. The tomato soup was tasty. Money is no issue if the food is good but the restaurant has Bellagio pricing with Excalibur/Luxor quality food (very average at best). I suppose this explains why it was one of the few restaurants that had a reservation for 7 on 20 min notice with multiple large conferences in town.
- People Watch and Great FoodRx2diveVIPDined on 10/31/2014Enjoy the food while taking in the constant movement of people Halloween makes this more special in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is good, service great, LOUD!!ThatGuyDined on 10/26/2014Server was knowledgable, menu is limited, but entrees were good sized and quite tasty. The music was so loud it was more like a dance club than a restaurant. For our table of 6 we had to shout to talk to each other. After a 2 hour meal I had a headache.
- too smallitalianoVIPDined on 10/24/2014We were told appetizers would feed 3-4 and when potatoes came out the bowl was about 2-3 spoonfuls barely enough for one person. When we spend that amount of money we better leave full.Special Features:
- Last resort at BellagiokarenVIPDined on 10/24/2014we forgot we had been at this restaurant over the last 2 years when visiting Las Vegas, it was bad then and it was bad this past time. Their idea of Mac and Cheese is a deep fried brick, in the spirit of fried mozzarella sticks you would see at Bennigans!! There is hardly a vegetable to be seen on most of the entrees and if your the strudel for dessert it is a close second to microwave Sara Lee crumb cake. We asked the waiter if it was microwave before they served it to us and he said yes which made it spongy, steamed mush. (on a positive note when we told the waiter it was spongy and mushy they did take it off our bill)
- Great location. Great food.OxfordStDined on 10/23/2014Service was great. The very adult mac & cheese and S'more dessert was amazing.Special Features:
- Fun atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/23/2014Food was good although small portions. Always fun to sit near casino for people watching!Special Features:
- AverageRichVIPDined on 10/22/2014I was a bit let down by this place. I am a bigger fan of sister restaurant, STACK, that is at Mirage. Food is overpriced and was quite mediocre. Service was not at the level I would have expected for the price either. I would give it another shot, but don't bank on it as the best option at Bellagio.Special Features:
- Vegas AnniversarySMRKDined on 10/21/2014Delicious dinner in the beautiful Bellagio to celebrate our Anniversary. The food was amazing. Wished the sides were not a la carte but I guess that isn't unexpected in Vegas. Both of us ordered meat and it was cooked to perfection. Nice view of the casino floor with minimal noise. While a fountain view would have been nicer, this location didn't offer it. Not a deal breaker.Special Features:
- Not a good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We were there to celebrate my son's birthday the person that got us was rude to my son and my husband and immediately we asked to speak to a manager who dismissed that person from waiting on us the food was okay portionswhere are small and food extremely overpricedSpecial Features:
- Nice eveningdaplosDined on 10/19/2014Four of us had dinner at The Fix. The duck entrée was excellent, the scallops were excellent, the pasta with mushroom and chicken was excellent. We shared appetizers--the fries with chili was good but the fries were just barely warm. The calamari was very good but again not warm enough and the crumbles of the breading were in the bowl-neither of these was an acceptable presentation. The drinks were excellent-my Old Fashioned was one of the best that I've ever had. We would return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurpriseAnnieBobDined on 10/17/2014We expected it to be good, but all 6 if us thought it was great- everything we orderedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for quick mealmichaelVIPDined on 10/15/2014Not a bad spot to grab a quick bite. The staff were accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice WINGSmichaelVIPDined on 10/15/2014This place is not the best steak house however they have the best wings I have ever hadSpecial Features:
- Worth a TryFrenchFanVIPDined on 10/15/2014This is a very cool looking place but it is LOUD. If you are planning to have a conversation, this might not be the place. The food was good, and they have lots of surf and turf choices that are fairly reasonable by Las Vegas standards. They had some interesting drink choices, but the wine list is a little thin. Overall we did really enjoy it.Special Features:
- great servicefilorinDined on 10/11/2014apart from the casino noise which can be little bit to much, Fix has a balanced menu for food and wine and a great team of hostesses and servers. Food was well above the average and wine recommendation fitted perfect our steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, odd server.Luv3lyDined on 10/11/2014Fantastic dinner with a group of 6. Fix is a trendy restaurant located inside bellagio casino and very good if you don't mind louder music. The service itself was speedy but our server had a very off putting, snob like attitude. Steaks were amazing, tender and cooked to perfection, also their duck and waffles were perfect. The only complaint about the menu is if you're not a heavy pork or meat lover; as someone was in our party, there isn't much option for you. Overall food was delicious, server was bleh, ambiance is upbeat and trendy. I would eat here again but not for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to get your FIXvegasfoodieDined on 10/11/2014Great drinks and great food! Love the mini burgers & lobster tacos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service Outstandingcpetrillo1Dined on 10/10/2014Outstanding Service, I can't speak enough about it. They filled our every request and we so appreciated it. Food, ok we had the rib eye, med and it was delicious. I ask them to choose a wine for me and again they hit the mark 100%.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetic Scene, Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/10/2014We didn't originally have a reservation for Fix but ended up there after our reservation at Yellowtail fell through (were overbooked and ended up giving us a bar table even though I had made the reservation two months ago). We made a quick reservation at FIX and they were able to seat us within 15 minutes which was surprising for a bumping Friday night. It's festive and energetic, probably not the place for a quiet romantic dinner (but there are lots of options for that). The food was good and the drinks were better. Will go backSpecial Features:
- Tight Seating/average overallGlobalDined on 10/10/2014If you are going out with the guys this place is fine, if you are out for a special occasion or any type of romantic evening do NOT expect any of this at the Fix. The tables are right on top of each other. The service was fair/good, the food (steak) was OK but nothing to write home about. Prices are typical Vegas 20-30% over priced.Special Features:
- palate pleaser4discriminatingtastesVIPDined on 10/10/2014If you're in Las Vegas, you're bound to want a sure bet -- and if it's good fixin's you're looking for, then look no farther than FIX at the Bellagio. It's a great place for watching a parade of people, from babies to brides, crossing from the shops to the casino. The top-notch restaurant is located at the intersection of the two. Its imaginative menu of primarily steaks and seafood includes mouth-watering sashimi and perfectly prepared seabass on a rice cake. The flavors make your mouth sing and the price doesn't make your wallet groan. The service is exceptional, as is the wine and cocktail list. Drinks with gum drops and cotton candy (which you can gobble up before it melds into the liquor) satisfy the biggest sweet tooth. Bon Appetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid choice in VegasKski69VIPDined on 10/7/2014Very good food and service. Location a bit loud as it fills up quickly and over looks the casino floor. With all the choices at Bellagio, I'd stick to the rest. that over look the fountains.Special Features:
- Great spot!EkheelsDined on 10/4/2014Food and service was excellent! Great menu choices. My wife and I were still talking about the meal days after.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!!zangelic1Dined on 9/28/2014I've eaten here before, so I already knew this place would be a hit! Our party of 10 was absolutely impressed by the food; we could stop sharing off of each other's plates 😄 Highly recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food - Overcharged!!Chicagogirl92VIPDined on 9/28/2014A real issue developed when we dined at Fix. While staying at Bellagio, as we always do, we were excited to try. The food didn't disappoint!! it was excellent and we paid more than a weeks worth of grocery money to enjoy every bite. But when the bill came, every item was over the menu price...server knew it prior and didn't do anything to alert us!! Said the prices loaded into the system were from the holidays - what holiday, Labor Day?? We dined here 9/28. WOW!! Food great, apology lame. Lost a customer. Bill still over $300 for a family of 4.Special Features:
- Great food...Get a MortgageTravelerDined on 9/23/2014The food and service were tremendous at Fix and I enjoyed my meal very much. Had a hotel comp that paid for most of the meal, but I would not consider spending what they ask for their food out of my own pocket, it was not that good.Special Features:
- awesome servicebarbienmattDined on 9/22/2014The service at this restaurant is the best I have ever had at any 5 star restaurant. The food is average the desert is excellent. The wine list was perfect. The staff was wonderful they were right on point and friendly I would definitely go back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner before seeing O.SaltyDudeDined on 9/18/2014We had dinner at Fix before going to see the Cirque du Soleil show "O" at Bellagio. Dinner was wonderful and the service excellent. We would definitely return again next time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot.DarylDined on 9/15/2014Great food and service. A hit loud and crampd, but overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and smoke-filledMeateaterDined on 9/15/2014I am not a smoker and was disappointed that the restaurant was entirely open to the casino. We almost left, but the hostess arranged for us to sit at the back of the restaurant (better, but I could still smell the smoke - I don't mind it in the casino, but I don't want to smell it while I eat).
- Great to hang out with friends!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/14/2014Love the food, okay service and loud. However I will still definitely comeback.Special Features:
- Fantastic food & serviceparttimegentDined on 9/12/2014We had the opportunity to visit Fix during our recent visit to Las Vegas. The food and the service were fantastic. When I made the reservation on OpenTable, I noted that we were celebrating a birthday. The server took note of that and brought out complimentary Champagne at the beginning of the meal, and brought our a dessert at the end of the meal. All of the meals were cooked to perfection. I had the ribeye, which was served with two sauces on the side. Both added a nice flavor to the steak. My girlfriend had the sea bass, which was very good and her daughter had the smoked Salmon, which was also very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in visiting Las Vegas. It is pricey, but the food is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2boatVIPDined on 9/11/2014Didn't realize FIX would be open to the casino area, quite loud, and constant stream of traffic on other side of the dividing wall -- almost didn't stay -- glad we did. The food and service was outstanding, staff knowledgeable & helpful.Special Features:
- Good steakhouseMallory28Dined on 9/10/2014Wasn't bad food but very expensive and noisy. Waiters/waitresses were very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.