Fix - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fix - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fixlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026938400x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Conlon
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, FIX Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at FIX can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Fix - Bellagio
This cutting-edge environment elevates simply prepared, all-American fare! Feast on fish, meat and poultry – prepared to your exacting specifications. This space, constructed almost entirely of Costa Rican Padouk wood, has been designed by Graft of Berlin to create a vibrant environment with a unique design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Fix - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Fix - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (36)fit for foodies (34)special occasion (32)vibrant bar scene (25)good for groups (25)late-night find (23)romantic (17)notable wine list (7)scenic view (4)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Dinner before seeing O.SaltyDudeDined on 9/18/2014We had dinner at Fix before going to see the Cirque du Soleil show "O" at Bellagio. Dinner was wonderful and the service excellent. We would definitely return again next time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot.DarylDined on 9/15/2014Great food and service. A hit loud and crampd, but overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and smoke-filledMeateaterDined on 9/15/2014I am not a smoker and was disappointed that the restaurant was entirely open to the casino. We almost left, but the hostess arranged for us to sit at the back of the restaurant (better, but I could still smell the smoke - I don't mind it in the casino, but I don't want to smell it while I eat).
- Great to hang out with friends!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/14/2014Love the food, okay service and loud. However I will still definitely comeback.Special Features:
- Fantastic food & serviceparttimegentDined on 9/12/2014We had the opportunity to visit Fix during our recent visit to Las Vegas. The food and the service were fantastic. When I made the reservation on OpenTable, I noted that we were celebrating a birthday. The server took note of that and brought out complimentary Champagne at the beginning of the meal, and brought our a dessert at the end of the meal. All of the meals were cooked to perfection. I had the ribeye, which was served with two sauces on the side. Both added a nice flavor to the steak. My girlfriend had the sea bass, which was very good and her daughter had the smoked Salmon, which was also very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in visiting Las Vegas. It is pricey, but the food is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2boatVIPDined on 9/11/2014Didn't realize FIX would be open to the casino area, quite loud, and constant stream of traffic on other side of the dividing wall -- almost didn't stay -- glad we did. The food and service was outstanding, staff knowledgeable & helpful.Special Features:
- Good steakhouseMallory28Dined on 9/10/2014Wasn't bad food but very expensive and noisy. Waiters/waitresses were very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!ParisiansunshineDined on 9/9/2014Went here for dinner and had a delicious meal. Everything was excellent. The raspberry sin martini was great. The cauliflower was delicious, some of the best cauliflower I have had. I would definitely recommend. It is right outside the casino so it's also great it you like to people watch and see what is going outside too. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidDined on 9/5/2014Good & service were exceptional. iPads used for ordering drinks were inconsistent. Otherwise, wonderful meal. The S'mores desert was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DessertOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The smores dessert was awesome! I've already recommended it to a co-worker who has reservations there this week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGastronomiaDined on 9/3/2014The restaurant has an unobstructed view to the casino. The service is prompt, polite and knowledgeable. We ordered the scallops and sea bass with a side of creamed spinach. The scallops were very good but I think the sea bass was even better. Since it was our anniversary, we received complementary glasses of champagne. Nice touch! Everything was delicious, including the dessert. I had the banana bread pudding and it was incredibly good. We'll be back next year!Special Features:
- Great Menu!delicioVIPDined on 9/3/2014Fix has something for everyone...imclusing a great cocktail menu. I highly recommend the "Gumdrop," which is delicious! My filet was perfect and the "loaded baked potato" was just that...loaded! Service was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLuvgoodfoodDined on 8/31/2014The atmosphere, service and food was excellent! Went with group of 5 for 25th Anniversary and had a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Too loudLauraDined on 8/31/2014Went there for our anniversary and they sat us at a very small table squished between 2 other groups. The music was waaaay too loud and i could barely hear my partner. The lobster tacos are AMAZING!!! a must must try. they are quite small, however well worth it. If you are a cream of spinach fan, i also recomment that as it was delicious. the Filet Mignon has a great smoky taste to it that did not require any sauce or seasoning. I would recommend this place for the food, but dont expect to be able to talkSpecial Features:
- Fix was fantasticBalletDinerDined on 8/31/2014Reservations were recommended. We used the Bellagio App to do so without issue. Staff was very nice and professional. Made great wine and Entre recommendations. The steak was amazing! Do not hesitate to order one. Even well-done (yes I like mine well-done) my fillet was super tender. And I didn't get "the look" when I ordered it well-done. The add-on shrimp were also first class. We started with the Kale Ceasar, which was better and larger than I expected. Different but good. Staff was attentive but not intrusive or pushy. Well done, Fix!Special Features:
- VERY loud!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014We went with a group of 12 they sat us at 2 round tables, not good for socializing! Also so loud we could barely talk to the person next to you. Food was amazing.
- Fix hits the spotMyVegasNameIsLucyDined on 8/30/2014Really enjoyed eating here again! I wish the menu had more variety and they spaced us out more. We had an early reservation and were seated right next two large groups. The Kobe sliders and the truffle fries are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Girls trip to Vegas so we made reservations at this restaurant before we saw the O Cirque show. Started with appetizers of Spicy Tuna and wings! Amazing! So were the Raspberry Sin cocktails. It was like liquid cotton candy with a kick..yummy!! Needless to say, we ordered more drinks and Spicy Tuna and wings. Then we had the Ultimate Very Adult Mac and Cheese, Kobe Chile Cheese Fries, bone-in ribeye, Bobby Baldwin Burgers and much more! We ate everything! What an experience! It was like expecting your typical "comfort food" but having it delivered and tasting in a 5-star manner. Highly recommend this restaurant! And we really enjoyed our server, Eric, who helped us in making our drink and dining choices. Great job, Eric!Special Features:
- After the showMaryRDined on 8/27/2014We ate at Fix after the Cirque show. We had the house sliders made with Kobe beef, fries, Mac and Cheese sticks. Everything was excellent. Delicious cocktails. Service a wee bit slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewVIPDined on 8/26/2014Our first night in Vegas and wanted to try a new place to eat while staying at the Bellagio. Food was good, we had the restaurant week. menu. The sea bass was delicious according to my husband, I had the flat iron steak which was good and I personally did not like the smoked mashed potatoes. The creme brulee dessert was really tasty. Our server was very nice. Overall I would go back but there are other favorites we have at the Bellagio that would tempt us back more.
- poor service, mediocre foodFoodieVIPDined on 8/24/2014Service was poor. The waiter was hard to get a hold of. Another waiter had to help us. We were there for the 3 course restaurant week. The food between each course took long to come out. The seabass with risotto was average. The cookie butter creme brulee was a bit too sweet.
- 1HotSPotDined on 8/23/2014My Birthday was awesome at Fix!@!!!! My family and friends are great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- englishDined on 8/21/2014Kobe sliders were terrific! Very cool atmosphere. Staff very efficientSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So close and so goodShadydealDined on 8/21/2014This restaurant is located next to the casino and the menu should have something for everybody on it. My wife and I usually eat here twice each trip ( 10 day stay). Don't pass this one bySpecial Features:
- Fabulous food and ServiceNitaEatsDined on 8/20/2014My girlfriend and I love to try different restaurants within our price range when we visit Las Vegas. We have different culinary tastes and had enjoyed our meals so much the previous evening that we returned the second night. The roasted tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich was definitely a winner and was filling enough to make a meal. The previous night we had tasted it as part of the pre fixe dinner I had ordered. My entree was a 5 oz steak topped with two scampi and dessert was the house specialty of freshly made apple donuts with two types of dipping sauce. Staff was extremely attentive and we felt like old friends when we left. We especially enjoyed the attention of Irvin and Michael, two excellent servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous findvegasvisitorDined on 8/19/2014Best restaurant on our trip. Service was OUTSTANDING. Food and drinks were delicious. Worth every penny. Fun and funky atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for cocktails and late diningirossfamDined on 8/16/2014Great find for late night dining. Cocktails are good but be prepared to spend $20-25 per martini. Around of drinks for 4 is $100 including tip. Great for a night cap, but if you plan on drinking all night... Gamble at a low end table and drink for free!Special Features:
- Tomato SoupSweetDinerVIPDined on 8/14/2014I enjoyed the tomato soup with grilled cheese, very good and not much different than the one I make for myself at home (that's not a bad thing) whereas the BF ordered the pork chop, which was overly dry. The biggest contention was service; we had a waiter who was clearly in a bad mood, yelling at other wait staff who seemed totally disinterested in taking care of clients. The one 'friendly' waiter who did serve us poured my tomato soup towards me, splashing hot, red soup on my blouse and jeans. When another customer pointed out his technique error, he just shrugged it off. Oh well. Won't be revisiting this spot anytime soon.
- Good timeVegasFineDinerDined on 8/12/2014Food very good; very large portions (glad I forgot to order the baked potato). We had steak the night before, so opted for pork dishes; both very good. Team of two waiters, though Michael was predominant. A NYC Italian -- very entertaining, and superb at his job. Maybe a little oversell, but knew his stuff and very attentive. Not overbearing, but always there when needed. Will go back another time to try their steaks.
- Great place to hangmochipomVIPDined on 8/4/2014Went there alot of times before. the food are great. menu changed a little bit. still love the place very muchSpecial Features:
- Its Been BetterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014Fix has some of the best cocktails you'll ever drink. They don't skimp on the alcohol. Worth every penny of there "very proud" pricing. The food. Well--it's gotten a little stale. The Kale Caesar was delicious, but everything else about the food and menu was sort of blah. Service was amazing.Special Features:
- Loud, but Delicious!DeAnneDined on 8/1/2014The ambience and décor is quite cozy, but we were seated right next to the bar, which got quite loud as several groups arrived shortly after we were seated. However, the restaurant was pumping techno music VERY loudly the entire time; thus, all patrons essentially had to yell at one another in order to be heard. This made it difficult for my husband and I to actually enjoy a romantic dinner. However, the food MORE than made up for it! I ordered the duck and waffles, which were AMAZING. My husband got the pork shank, and we got a side order of the crispy fries to share on the side. Both entrees came with plenty of sides, so the fries were not necessary. We simply wanted to try them too! They were worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014The description I read on the hotel's website described the restaurant as "casual." It was not. I'd suggest changing the description to fine dinig. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- asparagusOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014new chef with new menu disappointed us from previous visits. food was good but removing the grilled asparagus with truffle oil and replacing with chopped up asparagus mixed peas (Birds eye frozen) was huge disappointment.Special Features:
- FixInk1VIPDined on 7/25/2014The food was really good but definitely a limited minute late night which we were unaware of when making reservations. Server was busy and having rough night but did their best to take care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/21/2014Food & service were terrific, but the loud electronic dance music playing constantly was off-putting.
- ToddyToddyDined on 7/11/2014second visit to FIX and a far more enjoyable experience than our first visit 4 years ago - service and quality of food was excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014I found this place to be nice but would not return. Overpriced and no appeal whatsoever compared to other Bellagio restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Best steak & service ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014I had a blast at this place. Don't even bother going if you aren't going to have some steak and eat the homemade yogurt balls (bruschetta appetizer). Our server, Shawn was very honest about his suggestions and was on point with all his recommendations. Everyone there was so polite. I will make sure to eat at Fix every time I go to Vegas. The steak has a special taste I haven't had anywhere else (wood grilled taste) and the lobster was so fresh. Please try it.. words can't describe the level of our experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fix reviewLovefoodDined on 7/4/2014Have been here for years the steak was not of quality and the service was poor. For a place that prides themselves on meat expected much more. Also took the lobster mashed off the menu which was one of the best items. Won't be going back ever.