Fix - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fix - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fixlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026938400x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Conlon
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, FIX Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at FIX can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Fix - Bellagio
This cutting-edge environment elevates simply prepared, all-American fare! Feast on fish, meat and poultry – prepared to your exacting specifications. This space, constructed almost entirely of Costa Rican Padouk wood, has been designed by Graft of Berlin to create a vibrant environment with a unique design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fix - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (36)fit for foodies (35)special occasion (32)vibrant bar scene (25)late-night find (24)good for groups (24)romantic (21)notable wine list (9)great for lunch (4)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- poor service, mediocre foodFoodieVIPDined on 8/24/2014Service was poor. The waiter was hard to get a hold of. Another waiter had to help us. We were there for the 3 course restaurant week. The food between each course took long to come out. The seabass with risotto was average. The cookie butter creme brulee was a bit too sweet.
- 1HotSPotDined on 8/23/2014My Birthday was awesome at Fix!@!!!! My family and friends are great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- englishDined on 8/21/2014Kobe sliders were terrific! Very cool atmosphere. Staff very efficientSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food and ServiceNitaEatsDined on 8/20/2014My girlfriend and I love to try different restaurants within our price range when we visit Las Vegas. We have different culinary tastes and had enjoyed our meals so much the previous evening that we returned the second night. The roasted tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich was definitely a winner and was filling enough to make a meal. The previous night we had tasted it as part of the pre fixe dinner I had ordered. My entree was a 5 oz steak topped with two scampi and dessert was the house specialty of freshly made apple donuts with two types of dipping sauce. Staff was extremely attentive and we felt like old friends when we left. We especially enjoyed the attention of Irvin and Michael, two excellent servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous findvegasvisitorDined on 8/19/2014Best restaurant on our trip. Service was OUTSTANDING. Food and drinks were delicious. Worth every penny. Fun and funky atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for cocktails and late diningirossfamDined on 8/16/2014Great find for late night dining. Cocktails are good but be prepared to spend $20-25 per martini. Around of drinks for 4 is $100 including tip. Great for a night cap, but if you plan on drinking all night... Gamble at a low end table and drink for free!Special Features:
- Tomato SoupSweetDinerVIPDined on 8/14/2014I enjoyed the tomato soup with grilled cheese, very good and not much different than the one I make for myself at home (that's not a bad thing) whereas the BF ordered the pork chop, which was overly dry. The biggest contention was service; we had a waiter who was clearly in a bad mood, yelling at other wait staff who seemed totally disinterested in taking care of clients. The one 'friendly' waiter who did serve us poured my tomato soup towards me, splashing hot, red soup on my blouse and jeans. When another customer pointed out his technique error, he just shrugged it off. Oh well. Won't be revisiting this spot anytime soon.
- Good timeVegasFineDinerDined on 8/12/2014Food very good; very large portions (glad I forgot to order the baked potato). We had steak the night before, so opted for pork dishes; both very good. Team of two waiters, though Michael was predominant. A NYC Italian -- very entertaining, and superb at his job. Maybe a little oversell, but knew his stuff and very attentive. Not overbearing, but always there when needed. Will go back another time to try their steaks.
- Its Been BetterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014Fix has some of the best cocktails you'll ever drink. They don't skimp on the alcohol. Worth every penny of there "very proud" pricing. The food. Well--it's gotten a little stale. The Kale Caesar was delicious, but everything else about the food and menu was sort of blah. Service was amazing.Special Features:
- Loud, but Delicious!DeAnneDined on 8/1/2014The ambience and décor is quite cozy, but we were seated right next to the bar, which got quite loud as several groups arrived shortly after we were seated. However, the restaurant was pumping techno music VERY loudly the entire time; thus, all patrons essentially had to yell at one another in order to be heard. This made it difficult for my husband and I to actually enjoy a romantic dinner. However, the food MORE than made up for it! I ordered the duck and waffles, which were AMAZING. My husband got the pork shank, and we got a side order of the crispy fries to share on the side. Both entrees came with plenty of sides, so the fries were not necessary. We simply wanted to try them too! They were worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014The description I read on the hotel's website described the restaurant as "casual." It was not. I'd suggest changing the description to fine dinig. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- asparagusOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014new chef with new menu disappointed us from previous visits. food was good but removing the grilled asparagus with truffle oil and replacing with chopped up asparagus mixed peas (Birds eye frozen) was huge disappointment.Special Features:
- FixInk1VIPDined on 7/25/2014The food was really good but definitely a limited minute late night which we were unaware of when making reservations. Server was busy and having rough night but did their best to take care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/21/2014Food & service were terrific, but the loud electronic dance music playing constantly was off-putting.
- ToddyToddyDined on 7/11/2014second visit to FIX and a far more enjoyable experience than our first visit 4 years ago - service and quality of food was excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014I found this place to be nice but would not return. Overpriced and no appeal whatsoever compared to other Bellagio restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Best steak & service ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014I had a blast at this place. Don't even bother going if you aren't going to have some steak and eat the homemade yogurt balls (bruschetta appetizer). Our server, Shawn was very honest about his suggestions and was on point with all his recommendations. Everyone there was so polite. I will make sure to eat at Fix every time I go to Vegas. The steak has a special taste I haven't had anywhere else (wood grilled taste) and the lobster was so fresh. Please try it.. words can't describe the level of our experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fix reviewLovefoodDined on 7/4/2014Have been here for years the steak was not of quality and the service was poor. For a place that prides themselves on meat expected much more. Also took the lobster mashed off the menu which was one of the best items. Won't be going back ever.
- Nice for relaxed dinner!ilgirlDined on 7/3/2014Sliders were amazing! The service was stellar! Relaxed dinner environment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service!LibrarianLoveDined on 6/26/2014We had the best service! The menu was varied and the food was amazing! There was something for everyone and the presentation was divine. Our server was funny, witty and handsome! Great experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceVegasfriendDined on 6/25/2014While not the most quiet place to be it has a very nice view on the casino and is set up very stylish! Food was really good - they know what they are doing! Expect 60-70$ per person to spendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to enjoyLuckyDined on 6/23/2014Always steady quality and good food..great for people watching. Nice bar too.Special Features:
- Mmm Mmm Good!DinnerzVIPDined on 6/22/2014This is a great place to enjoy a great meal. It's a little pricy but makes up for it with great service a superb food! Been several times and I swear it just keeps getting better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Club-ymeggieDined on 6/21/2014We went to have a nice dinner at Fix. The place is VERY loud. It's quite difficult to hold a conversation with anyone at your table, because the music is so loud. The food was decent though.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Couldn't have been better. Knowledgable, courteous staff. Perfect food. Noise was a bit much, and I like loud atmospheres but noise was excessive. Not for romance. Perfect for festive occasion. Prices on receipt did not coincide with menu, but they corrected the problem instantly. Highly recommended and I will be back, numerous times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant food and serviceWorktripDined on 6/20/2014Went with friends and had a brilliant time, food was very tasty, all three courses. It is what price you would expect for where it is in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food in an energetic placeEricDined on 6/18/2014The food at Fix was absolutely delicious, especially the lobster tacos, and the duck and waffles. I was here for business, and while a bit loud, it was still a great place to hang out and get some great food and drinks. I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Visit Another Great Mealfudd55Dined on 6/16/2014Went there with friends, as had done two years ago when we enjoyed Fix very much. The service and food this time were equally good and it was a pleasant, albeit a bit noisy dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2014It is an expensive restaurant but the food is unusual enough of excellent quality that makes it worth it. Definitely a special occasion restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, but right next to the casinoChrisHVIPDined on 6/8/2014So this restaurant is right on the casino floor so occasionally smells of smoke. There is no real style or theme. The decor was minimal. The food was great, buy it was a 160 bill for two people...completely overpriced for the experience.
- you get what you pay forEC85Dined on 6/8/2014Its really pricey, but I have to admit I have never had a better salad, steak and mashed potatoes, in my life, plus the employees were really friendly and knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie food, sports bar serviceTorontoFoodie101Dined on 6/5/2014Such a disconnect between the food quality and the overall experience. The food, the cocktails, the wine were all really good. Really good. Duck & Waffles and was really impressive. The meat falling apart tender and the skin so perfectly crispy. Appetizer and dessert were almost as good. The veggie side dish that we didn't like as much has already disappeared from the menu. Unfortunately the service and ambiance fell short of this standard. A beautiful room with basketball on TV. Server couldn't speak about the wine list. Careless about timing - appetizers arriving before we got a chance to touch our cocktails, but coffee lagging until desserts were almost finished. Fine dining prices without the corresponding level of service.
- Great food!SharPeiMomDined on 6/5/2014Very good food. Had the Waffle & Duck. It was awesome. Thought it would be weird but read a lot of good reviews about it so I tried it. It was AWESOME!! I noted on my reservation that it was my husbands bday and our waiter brought out a great bday concoction for him. Didn't even need to remind him. Highly recommend this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was disappointed!Mff1Dined on 5/30/2014I was not told that the regular menu is not offered after 11:00 PM when I made the reservation. We were going to a concert and was told they serve till 1:00 AM. I also told them I have a peanut and tree nut allergy. (I made a call to Restuarant after I booked on open table to make sure I covered my questions .) They use peanut oil when preparing the food! Why would I eat there then! They did take my allergy seriously but I would of chosen some where else to dine.
- not againTASD28Dined on 5/30/2014ordered a rib eye medium well and came almost burned than ordered truffle pasta too salty had to replace again same thing
- tktooDined on 5/23/2014tried there 3 little burger special, was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take your ear plugsRisingChefDined on 5/18/2014The food and drink was very good at Fix, but overcoming the noise was tough work. We were sitting only a couple of feet apart but had to lean in and speak very loud to talk to each other. Fix is great if all you want to do is drink and look at other people, which is what most folks were doing and walking by the bar was very difficult as it was overcrowded and the bar patrons spilled over to the tables which were at that level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedFixSteakhouseDined on 5/17/2014The filet mignon was served on a plate by itself. Nothing exciting about it. Just a piece of meat stabbed on a plate. No garnish, no side, nothing pretty about it. If I'm going to pay 60+, I'd like my plate to look pretty. Salmon salad is raw salmon, but it doesn't indicate that on the menu. Menu is pretty simple and no bread is offered. The restaurant is pretty noisy and I will probably not go backSpecial Features:
- ExcellentNatalieVIPDined on 5/16/2014Bone in ribeye was cooked perfectly and delicious. Mashed potatoes were smoking and also delicious. Cocktails were expensive, but imaginative. Limited menu but it's obvious that great care goes into preparation of the dishes that are offered. Prices are not too out of line with high end steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprisesportwifeDined on 5/14/2014With a business dinner group of 8 I received a recommendation for Fix. Although the menu is not huge, there were great options for all. Steaks were very tender, prepared perfectly. Sides are meant to share, the roasted cauliflower was amazing!! Everyone enjoyed their meal, with prices typical for Las Vegas.Special Features: