Fix - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fix - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fixlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 693-8400
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Renieri Caceres
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, FIX Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at FIX can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Fix - Bellagio
This cutting-edge environment elevates simply prepared, all-American fare! Feast on fish, meat and poultry – prepared to your exacting specifications. This space, constructed almost entirely of Costa Rican Padouk wood, has been designed by Graft of Berlin to create a vibrant environment with a unique design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fix - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (53)fit for foodies (48)good for groups (41)vibrant bar scene (40)special occasion (35)late-night find (26)romantic (16)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Brilliant food and serviceWorktripDined on 6/20/2014Went with friends and had a brilliant time, food was very tasty, all three courses. It is what price you would expect for where it is in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food in an energetic placeEricDined on 6/18/2014The food at Fix was absolutely delicious, especially the lobster tacos, and the duck and waffles. I was here for business, and while a bit loud, it was still a great place to hang out and get some great food and drinks. I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Visit Another Great Mealfudd55Dined on 6/16/2014Went there with friends, as had done two years ago when we enjoyed Fix very much. The service and food this time were equally good and it was a pleasant, albeit a bit noisy dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2014It is an expensive restaurant but the food is unusual enough of excellent quality that makes it worth it. Definitely a special occasion restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, but right next to the casinoChrisHVIPDined on 6/8/2014So this restaurant is right on the casino floor so occasionally smells of smoke. There is no real style or theme. The decor was minimal. The food was great, buy it was a 160 bill for two people...completely overpriced for the experience.
- you get what you pay forEC85Dined on 6/8/2014Its really pricey, but I have to admit I have never had a better salad, steak and mashed potatoes, in my life, plus the employees were really friendly and knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie food, sports bar serviceTorontoFoodie101Dined on 6/5/2014Such a disconnect between the food quality and the overall experience. The food, the cocktails, the wine were all really good. Really good. Duck & Waffles and was really impressive. The meat falling apart tender and the skin so perfectly crispy. Appetizer and dessert were almost as good. The veggie side dish that we didn't like as much has already disappeared from the menu. Unfortunately the service and ambiance fell short of this standard. A beautiful room with basketball on TV. Server couldn't speak about the wine list. Careless about timing - appetizers arriving before we got a chance to touch our cocktails, but coffee lagging until desserts were almost finished. Fine dining prices without the corresponding level of service.
- Great food!SharPeiMomDined on 6/5/2014Very good food. Had the Waffle & Duck. It was awesome. Thought it would be weird but read a lot of good reviews about it so I tried it. It was AWESOME!! I noted on my reservation that it was my husbands bday and our waiter brought out a great bday concoction for him. Didn't even need to remind him. Highly recommend this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was disappointed!Mff1Dined on 5/30/2014I was not told that the regular menu is not offered after 11:00 PM when I made the reservation. We were going to a concert and was told they serve till 1:00 AM. I also told them I have a peanut and tree nut allergy. (I made a call to Restuarant after I booked on open table to make sure I covered my questions .) They use peanut oil when preparing the food! Why would I eat there then! They did take my allergy seriously but I would of chosen some where else to dine.
- not againTASD28Dined on 5/30/2014ordered a rib eye medium well and came almost burned than ordered truffle pasta too salty had to replace again same thing
- tktooDined on 5/23/2014tried there 3 little burger special, was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take your ear plugsRisingChefDined on 5/18/2014The food and drink was very good at Fix, but overcoming the noise was tough work. We were sitting only a couple of feet apart but had to lean in and speak very loud to talk to each other. Fix is great if all you want to do is drink and look at other people, which is what most folks were doing and walking by the bar was very difficult as it was overcrowded and the bar patrons spilled over to the tables which were at that level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedFixSteakhouseDined on 5/17/2014The filet mignon was served on a plate by itself. Nothing exciting about it. Just a piece of meat stabbed on a plate. No garnish, no side, nothing pretty about it. If I'm going to pay 60+, I'd like my plate to look pretty. Salmon salad is raw salmon, but it doesn't indicate that on the menu. Menu is pretty simple and no bread is offered. The restaurant is pretty noisy and I will probably not go backSpecial Features:
- ExcellentNatalieVIPDined on 5/16/2014Bone in ribeye was cooked perfectly and delicious. Mashed potatoes were smoking and also delicious. Cocktails were expensive, but imaginative. Limited menu but it's obvious that great care goes into preparation of the dishes that are offered. Prices are not too out of line with high end steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprisesportwifeDined on 5/14/2014With a business dinner group of 8 I received a recommendation for Fix. Although the menu is not huge, there were great options for all. Steaks were very tender, prepared perfectly. Sides are meant to share, the roasted cauliflower was amazing!! Everyone enjoyed their meal, with prices typical for Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Still Good; No Longer OutstandingFirstTimeDined on 5/14/2014While making annual trips to Las Vegas, Fix was one of our favorite meals earning a rare "repeat" visit. However, it failed to live up to our memory and expectations. The sea bass, while still good (and recommended) was not quite the caliber as in a prior visit. The risotto and broth also did not live up to its prior standards. For first time visitors, it would still make a solid choice and good meal. For returnees, I might temper expectations and try something new in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great Food Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/12/2014We dined here on the 12th of May 2014 for my husbands birthday. Food & service was great. I had a beautiful steak, the best one yet since travelling through America for past 2 weeks. I had made a special request when i booked our table online , asking if possible could they put some candles in my husbands dessert as a surprise. When we arrived at the restaurant the staff took it one step better, we had the two staff members greet us and wish my husband a very happy birthday ! He was stoked !! They added a personal touch and it made his night just a little more special :) Including candles !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2014Great food great drinks must visit when at bellagioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/10/2014Great food, drinks and ambiance. Limited menu, but the specials were delicious.Special Features:
- Great food, fun but loud atmosphereDanglerVIPDined on 5/9/2014Our food was delicious. The servers were friendly and attentive but if you are going there with a group be prepared to scream at each other - a lot. :) It is a great late night place to eat and drink and have a good time.Special Features:
- Fantastic RestauranthainerDined on 5/8/2014Excellent everything. We dined here following "O" at the Bellagio. We had reservations but got right in a few minutes early (It was a Thursday night). The atmosphere is very modern and the staff was fantastic. The waitstaff treated us very respectfully and were extremely attentive to all of our needs. I am very impressed. We will more than likely dine here again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- They overachievemB94Dined on 5/3/2014This was a go to following my group of 7 being bumped from our reservations at another restaurant. It is right at the entrance of the Bellagio casino when going through the shops (passing Olives). It has a low light but warm ambience and a great bar with superior cocktails, try the trolley car or cucumber martini. The menu features some great choices, making it difficult to make a decision. My group split Kobe chili cheese fries and adult Mac-n-cheese. We also shared a bit of each other's dishes. The hands down best sea bass I've ever had (from over a dozen restaurants). My crispy pork shank was perfectly done and their pepper crusted ribeye matched any of the same cut in this town (we also ate at SW, Brand and N9ne). This wins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fix at BellagioWreckalotDined on 5/2/2014Good food and good service but you are completely paying for the beautiful cealing that the restaurant has.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant Appetizer!wineanddineDined on 4/30/2014Pleasantly surprised to find my favourite wine, The Prisoner, on the wine list - it made my night! I selected the soup (tomato I think) as a starter and it came with a scrumptious little 'grilled cheese' sandwich - mmmm! Bar and wait staff were great. Overall terrific experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty; glad I went one timeLadytjlDined on 4/23/2014The NY steak was very tasty. The service was very nice and friendly. The restaurant doesn't have much ambience. Althought the meals and service were great, I have been to many other restaurants in LV that I like much better. I probably wouldn't try twice. It was worth coming just to be able to show a friend around Belagio. The hotel is my favorite.
- Excellent 40th. anniversary dinner40yearsoflovemadespecialDined on 4/19/2014Thank you very much. We went looking for a restaurant for our 40 anniversary after we got to Vegas. The interface for your online webpage was very easy to make reservations. All your staff persons were very friendly and cheerful to deal with. The expert service and AWESOME food made the evening a great experience for us. The entrées and deserts were to die for. Thank you again for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!CaptainDined on 4/18/2014We visited FIX before heading out on the town for the night.. What a perfect spot to start the night. Fantastic cocktails, service, and entrees. Our party had everything from Steak to Chicken to Duck & Waffles (try them, you'll be glad you did) and everything was prepared perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodVivaLasVegasDined on 4/16/2014The FIX offers excellent food. I had the Kobe steak and my wife had the Filet Mignon. Both were perfectly cooked and wonderful on the palate. The sides were a bit limited, but they were quite tasty as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going back again.BJdaDJDined on 4/13/2014I had the duck & waffles, and it was off the chart. I followed that up with a tiramisu & must say, very satisfied. My wife also thoroughly enjoyed her steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedsldtwinDined on 4/11/2014Nice atmosphere and the steaks were excellent. It was disappointing to not be able to get a green salad to go with our dinner. The baked potatoes looked great with all the toppings but we had to ask to get butter and salt and pepper. Seems like that should be automatic. By the time they brought those, the potatoes were cold. Sauces that were offered with the steaks and we requested were not brought and we had to remind the waiter. Had a difficult time finding a waiter for a second glass of wine even though they said there were three people taking care of us. Overall, not worth the price.
- Overall B+/-DinneroutDined on 4/10/2014Great staff (A), great atmosphere (B+), good food (B), menu change (C)Special Features:
- Lbster tacosSteveVIPDined on 4/10/2014We had a light dinner of lobster tacos and sliders. Both very good. Fine service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, but decent foodJulieVIPDined on 4/10/2014It was loud... But the food was okay. The service was a little over the top. My dinner companion and I were in deep conversation - and the staff repeatedly interrupted us to inquire about our food, water or drinks. It became so bad we started secretly timing it to see how long before we were interrupted.Special Features:
- Fix.....good choiceBirthdaygirlDined on 4/9/2014Seafood and steaks along with creative appetizers. Don't miss the stuffed dates! Would definitely go back. Stuffed lobster and steak was beautifully done and cooked to perfection. Great wine list and the cucumber martini very interesting ! RecommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While in Vegas...DjmartinDined on 4/4/2014The staff and food were excellent. I will eat there again. The music playing was very loud. It was difficult hearing each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentNancyBVIPDined on 4/3/2014This, my third visit, was as good as the first two. We were a party of six and all reasonably inebriated but the servers took it in stride. Excellent service and great food. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice MealCWoodVIPDined on 4/3/2014Interesting Kale Caesar salad, good steak and very good blueberry coffee cake. Service though was a bit spotty and I was there early before the crowd. Two men next to me were very vocal about the lack of service attention and it didn't seem to be handled well.
- Best restaurant in Vegas!Foodie22Dined on 4/2/2014I've been to several amazing restaurants on The Strip and this tops them all. You can't compete with incredible food and service... It's first class all the way. Order the cured yogurt and blackberry jam appetizer and a steak or the perfectly cooked scallops. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happening & PriceyamesnapesVIPDined on 3/29/2014This restaurant is always a fun option when at the Bellagio. The bar is always packed as they have great signature drinks and small bites, although the prices are at the high end, even for The Strip so be prepared for a hefty bill.Special Features:
- Yum!YoungatheartDined on 3/29/2014The appetizers and shared sides were beyond yummy. The presentation and portions were just right for those who don't want a great deal of food before venturing out. My friend and I bought multiple dishes and shared along with drinks and tried a dessert. I can't rate the main dishes as I did not try. However, the duck prosciutto flatbread, chili cheese fries, truffle fries, baked cauliflower, buffalo wings and apple doughnuts were fabulous. We had these over two nights. Also, the Raspberry Sin martini and Raging Berry drinks were scrumptious and refreshing, but only for those who like sweet beverages. The place also provides a great place to people watch which is always fun in Vegas. Will certainly try to get back the next time I visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.