Five50 - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Five50 - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://arialasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7025907550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Shawn McClain
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night
A word from Five50 - Aria
Five50 seeks to become a signature destination for Pizza in Las Vegas by combining the soul of the world's most iconic pizzerias with the dynamic of the world's greatest bar scenesContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Five50 - Aria - Best Restaurants in Aria Hotel & Casino ›
Five50 - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (16)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (13)great for lunch (13)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Laid-back, fun, good beerHeatherDined on 8/22/2014I ate at Five50 before going to Zarkana (Cirque du Solei show at the Aria). It is just down the stairs from the theatre and super conveniet to eat at before or after a show there. There was a great beer selection - both on tap and bottle. We had the wings as a starter - very unique - I would recommend if you are a wing fan. We had a pizza too - The Truffle - also very unique and I would recommend it if you like that flavor. The one criticism I would make is the crust wasn't quite as crispy as I would like. It was a little flimsy. We had really good service, no complaints.Special Features:
- Great Pizzajwm1952VIPDined on 8/4/2014The pizza served here is excellent. Just great flavored. The wood fire gives it just the right char.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okay.TiutuDined on 8/1/2014We wanted to check out the Five50 as I had heard so much good things about it. We had a group of four people and we took two Gotham pizzas. The pizza tasted good but was nothing out of the ordinary to my disappointment. I can have that kind of pizza even in my home town from the most basic restaurant. The waiter was kind of rude, I guess because we just ordered the two pizzas instead of appetizers etc. Wouldn't necessarily go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza and good beerBignickVIPDined on 7/23/2014A great pizza joint with a good vibe. High end sports bar/pizza joint. The beer selection was good. More in bottles than draft, but solid. The pizza was great. Good combos, lots of topping options and killer crust. Good salads and apps. Was there with group of 12. Handled a large group nicely and not too loud to have good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot to watch gameshanada81Dined on 7/13/2014Made a reservation and seated promptly at a perfect location to watch the World Cup Final. Good atmosphere with good food and service.Special Features:
- Bad serviceGoodfoodbadserviceDined on 7/10/2014Our 2nd bottle of white wine had a very strange white substance at the bottom of the bottle and in our glasses. Altogether we only drank one glass. The waiter argued and argued with me to not pay for the wine. I settled by paying for the one glass which is so rediculous considering how much the 12 of us are spending at the hotel. Bad customer service!
- Could be betterFightsfiresVIPDined on 7/6/2014We had pizza and salads for dinner and have to say, that the food was average; really nothing special which is surprising given the usual quality associated with the restaurants at Aria. Could be allot better.Special Features:
- HBdinerVIPDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I shared the chopped salad and a "build your own" pizza during our lunch at Five50. We also enjoyed a couple of draft beers, since they had a very nice list of craft brews available. Both our meal and service were very good! The vibe was very energetic, since there was a World Cup match going on, but I'd imagine the place is often like that since it is right next to the Sports Book and boasts a large number of TVs. (Probably not the place if you are looking for a romantic meal.) This is a great place for lunch. Since they also offer slices from a "to go" counter, it is a nice option for after spending the day at to pool. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Best gourmet value in Vegas!augustabelleDined on 7/4/2014Stunning heirloom tomato salad. Awesome gourmet pizza. Beautiful cherry float.Special Features:
- GerryVIPDined on 7/4/2014Not bad at all... Pizza was good. Pizza by the slice only available at the bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequentdinerVIPDined on 6/28/2014pizza and the house salad were excellent - nice casual place to go
- Pizza and beerSusanDined on 6/23/2014This is the place to go for yummy pizza and a nice selection of craft beers. We had the Gotham pizza, which was essentially a meat-lovers, and the Pilsner draft. All excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five50 - gets a TEN!WeezieDined on 6/16/2014We came here after Zarkana - the single slice pizza line is definitely something I will keep in mind for next time. We had the meatballs/garlic knots, the chopped and tomato salads and a pizza, half Gotham and half cheese - all the food was really good - not my favorite pizza crust, but not a deal breaker. we had the Raspberry french toast dessert thing (not sure of name) and it was very good - inventive! My nephew also had a chocolate shake and loved it! We will be back.Special Features:
- Great Pizza & Ambiance Slow ServiceLasVegasDinerDined on 6/8/2014The pizza and cheese plate were great!! For the amount of food you get, it is a bit overpriced even for a Vegas Casino. Our pizza took about an hour, which for a town on the go is a bit hard. The topping choices though were phenominal. I definately recommend the truffle pizza, but be prepared to wait a bit.Special Features:
- 🍕pizzaBonnieDined on 5/18/2014We ordered pizza. Service was great. Pizza was very good could use more pizza sauce.had a great flavor and crust very crunchy.perfect amout of ingredients. Very pleasant dining area. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Yummy pizzaMexicanfoodieDined on 5/13/2014I was nervous because at first glance the menu seems a bit upscale and that sometimes intimidates me. Yet, the pizza was perfectly cooked.. The salad was also a nice portion size. I would def visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza yumTravel2EatVIPDined on 5/7/2014A really great pizza. Expensive and not as much value as you would think though. Sit in Mariana's section.. She is great.Special Features:
- The following 50 reviews are from the Five50 - Aria reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/25/2014Really loud spot, but excellent value for the price of the food considering that this is in a prime hotel in the middle of the strip. A pizza easily feeds 2-3 people and goes for a minimum of $24. The beer that is specially brewed for the Aria is fantastic. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- Fire baked pizza, lacking serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/22/2014Gotham pizza is delicious! Crust was either soggy or not fully cooked. Restaurant was not busy, but our waitress was very slow. Appetizer came out with our order and we had to flag down the busboy for refills.Special Features:
- Never Disappoints !OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/18/2014A must do when in Vegas. Have been there multiple times and it is hands down a pizza lover's dream. Shawn has found a diamond in the rough with this location. Move over Wolfgang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014Attending COMPTEL Convention- brought a group fro lunch- VERY GOOD LUNCHSpecial Features:
- Poor ServiceMarkVIPDined on 3/16/2014Over priced and poor service. Bad combination. Pizza is good.
- Best Pizzanightstar618Dined on 2/22/2014We ordered the build your own pizza, it was delicious. The crust was super thin and crispy the sauce wasn't overpowering. We ordered cheese bread and cream of potato soup, they were both delicious. As for price it is moderate not to expensive but not cheap. overall the dinning experience was outstanding definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- Everything was great until the PizzLuvpizzaDined on 2/17/2014Everything about this restaurant was great service, appetizers, and beer but the pizza was horrible. We got the Margarita and Meat pizza and we couldn't eat it. It tasted horrible the cheese and sauce were terrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey Pizza But GoodTunechiVIPDined on 2/15/2014It should be expected to pay at least $28-30 for a pie, but the food is good. Pizza toppings are fresh and they have a nice variety. We really loved the arugala salad which was dressed lightly and very fresh. If needed a casual bite while at Aria, this is a quick and easy spot to grab pizza, but keep in mind it is pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza & Casual DiningBoujVIPDined on 2/10/2014This was the second time we ate at Five50. It was just as good the second time around. The crust on the pizza is outstanding. The food was great. While we sat this time around, the previous visit we just got pizza from the counter, and the service there was great too. Great option for something quick on-the-go as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality PizzaMNFoodieDined on 2/1/2014We have been here several times and are never disappointed. Whether it be for a sit down dinner with friends or grabbing a slice for lunch or late night. Great pizza that when ordering a slice they will throw back into the 550 degree oven and crisp up the crust. So it's like having fresh pizza every time. Good beer and apps list too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good option for beer, solid pizza.Numa29Dined on 1/27/2014A solid option for a casual meal in Vegas. The pizza was solid but certainly not "artisan". The arancini were a nice appetizer and arugula salad was good, as well. Very good selection of craft beers. Friendly and attentive service. Went with a fairly large group and worked well for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre pieMoonwalkerVIPDined on 1/25/2014Petite salad was very good.A base priced cheese pizza $22.Each additional topping was $3 to 4 dollars.The sauce was bland and not many toppings.I would recommend trying their house specialties.Enjoyed a good bottle of wine.The server was very attentive.Great hip background music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for lunchDirk1609Dined on 1/15/2014Great pizza lunch and a good beer selection. Not a massive selection of beer tabs but some interesting ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to grab a biteTonyDined on 1/8/2014The food was very good - from the appetizers to the pizza everything was delicious. The craft beers were also a big hit with the table. Not sure if the restaurant was understaffed, but the service was really slow on the night that I was there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was Great; Service Needs WorkVBruceDined on 1/8/2014Truffle pizza is awesome, however... We had an 8:00 reservation and arrived early. Our table wasn't ready until 8:30. This was during the Consumer Electronics Show so they had large groups of businessmen holding tables so this was not entirely their fault. My issue was they did nothing to accommodate us. We were never invited to the bar, never offered a drink (free or otherwise), and never told that we should expect to wait an extra 30 min past a reservation! When finally seated, the manager apologized again to which I said 'A few free drafts would help make up for it." I expected her response to be 'Absolutely'! but it was instead a noncommittal reply. They eventually comped us two beers and a soda and acted heroic for doing so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big on Pizza and BeerMegamomSeattleDined on 1/8/2014Unfortunately you have to walk through the smokey casino to get to the restaurant. Sat in the back, somewhat away from smoke. Good beer selections and they offer samplers. Odd they could substitute the wheat beer for another, but was told flatly No. $8 glass of beer and had white pizza and ceasar salad. They use tomatoes in their Ceasars, so be aware. We each had dessert. I the apple pie and hubby the ice cream. Good, not wowed though. Probably would go back, if only for their selection of beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent pizzaYulboy79Dined on 1/5/2014Nice location, next to our Monte Carlo hotel plus great pizzas...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five50 is a fun joint to grabCitronomixDined on 1/1/2014Five50 is a fun joint to grab a bite or chill for a sit down meal. Excellent selection of beer, including craft beers from the US and European bottles. Pizzas are 16 inches so definitely recommend sharing unless you have the appetite of an NFL lineman. I really like how the pizza crust stands up to the toppings and was consistently crispy. The tomato sauce on the margherita pizza has some spiciness to it, which I prefer. All in all, a tasty meal and good spot to hangout in Aria before or after you watch the games, hit the tables, etc.Special Features:
- Great Pizza!AbcbitsybooDined on 1/1/2014We've been to Five 50 4 times. Lunch and dinner service are included in our visits. The garlic bread and classic pepperoni pizza have been spot on each time. Meatball appetizer with sauce is tasty too! Tried an apple dessert once and it was fantastic! Sports fans will be in heaven with TVs throughout. Great atmosphere. Service has been from average to excellent during our visits. Never below average, but during busy times drink refills can easily be over looked, etc. Pizza by the slice is also available at the front counter to be eaten on the go and this is awesome! Five 50 gets a highly recommended status!Special Features:
- AMAZING!!ccb0210Dined on 12/30/2013I am from Chicago and the pizza was awesome. There is definite competition from my Chicago style pizza. The girl who started off with us was not a great server at all but Aaron was AMAZING!!! He was very on top of refilling our waters and was always checking in on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new pizza place in VegasJammerDined on 12/29/2013This is a new restaurant in Aria. The pizza was very good. Lots of TVs to watch the game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Primo pizzaReddybroDined on 12/12/2013I made a mistake and ordered an app I could not eat and with no questions asked if was rewarded with an awesome root veggie salad .pizza came too soon and was whisked away again without any attitude. When we did get the pizza it was not the one we ordered IT WAS BETTER. Overall nice experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceSteelCityFoofDined on 12/3/2013We enjoyed a great visit to Five50. The food was excellent, including the roasted almond appetizer and the pizza. We added a couple people to the reservation at the last minute and the staff had no issues accommodating us. The server was friendly and informative and the bartender went out of her way to procure an additional bottle of sweet vermouth from elsewhere in the hotel when she ran out. Overall the best dining experience I had during my visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.