6541 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.five0four.com/
- Phone: 3239600224
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00pm; Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Bruce Kalman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We'd love to celebrate any occasion with you. Just let us know what you need and we're happy to oblige!
- Private Party Contact: Joshua Kopel 3232735147
- Entertainment: This is the most entertaining place you'll ever go. I guarantee it.
A word from Five0Four Hollywood
Five0Four Hollywood is dedicated to importing the look, the feel, the food, the drinks, and the hospitality from the French Quarter to the heart of Hollywood. Our food menu blends the complex flavors of New Orleans with the farm-to-table freshness that Southern California is known for. Five0Four is a better version of your favorite corner bar, one where FOOD is elevated, MOONSHINE and other sprits are highlighted, and LIFE is celebrated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Five0Four Hollywood reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Was okay....AngelbookaDined on 7/26/2014We came 11:45AM on a Saturday so there was no one in the joint and a reservation was not really needed. We took advantage of Dine LA week and did that menu which was $15 for an entree and dessert. I ordered the shrimp and grits. It was disappointing, the shrimp was cooked well but the dish had no flavor. My husband ordered the french dip. Huge sandwich which came with sliced fried potatos. Again not a lot of flavor. For dessert they brought powered covered beneigts which did not seem fresh. Maybe from the night before and microwaved. Blah. I won't go back for the food. Waiter was really nice and provided good service and some good drink specials. I might come back for the drinks. Alcohol might make the food taste better too.Special Features:
- Only outdoor seatingTopeka11Dined on 7/24/2014This is basically an outdoor bar that serves food. Very limited menu.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2014Drinks and waiter were pretty good but when it came to our food, it took way too long for each course to come out. Our appetizers took 20-30 mins, a sandwich and soggy potato chips took 45mins-1hour and 20 mins for dessert. Taste of food was a 3 out of 5. Out of the 3 courses the sandwich was probably the best but even that was a 3.5. I'd recommend going here just for a couple of drinks, but not dinner.Special Features:
- Good food when you're soloLuvnbrunchwithmimosasDined on 7/20/2014I really enjoyed Five0Four. The food was excellent, and great if you want to get good food in an environment that's not too noisy when you just want to get a good meal and chill out. I am a student; I brought my books to get my study on while I waited for my food and sipped on the bottomless mimosas. It's a good spot for a small group of friends that would want to get together to catch up, and actually hear themselves talk. The waitstaff was great...friendly and attentive. The prices and food quality were in sync. This was well worth the visit. I will be going back, and plan to become a regular patron.Special Features:
- Tasty experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014I got the dip. Meat was tender, bread was flaky, and au jus was perfectly mild. Wife got a great hamburger with egg in it, that was even better than my french dip. The fries are entertaining but too spicy for the kids. The kids LOVED the dessert. Some kind of square doughnut with nutella dip. My 3 year old was lapping that dip like a dog haha. Service was great too as we were well taken care of and was frequently asked how we were doing. I had a great time. Thank you.Special Features:
- Dine LA never failsMikalobeDined on 7/17/2014Found this thru dine LA prior to going to a show that evening. Nice open air bar with a New Orleans theme, and while it was packed our server more than made up for the wait by being very attentive. Better than usual bar food, and I think true to it's Lousiana name ( been to Mothers in NOLA a few times) -- great French dip po boy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Five0Four Hollywood reviews archive.
- New Orleans dive-EE Bar w/ FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014Went there for a Saturday brunch on recommendation from a friend and glad I did. It was super yummie I had shrimp and grits supper good. Drinks are strong and tasty . Its got that New Orleans feel. It could use a real good cleaning everything is a mess, but heck its a dive like bar with a restaurant on holly-weird blvd. Its what it is. I would go back.Special Features: