Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3917
- Phone: 2147415560x
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m.– 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday
5 p.m.– 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. – 12 a.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. -- 11 p.m., Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Patton Robertson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Five Sixty or custom menus available for all events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining space rotates above the Dallas skyline.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Eck 214-571-5733x
- Special Events: Please Contact Lauren Eck 214.571.5733
A word from Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
We are now Open on Sundays! Come join us at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower. The skyline’s distinguishing 560-foot landmark with the distinctive glowing ball houses legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s first fine dining restaurant in the city. Upon ascending 50 stories, diners depart from the elevator at the center of the restaurant. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck’s renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT. Featuring modern fusion of Asian dishes, the menu can be enjoyed in the 150-seat main room or at the restaurant’s two stylish bars: a rotating bar facing outwards so patrons can enjoy the view, and a stationary, ultra-contemporary illuminated glass bar where guests can watch the action at the sushi and robata exhibition kitchen. Wine aficionados will appreciate an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck reviews from OpenTable diners
479 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (419)scenic view (417)romantic (339)notable wine list (164)fit for foodies (159)hot spot (98)vibrant bar scene (71)late-night find (62)good for groups (61)neighborhood gem (43)kid-friendly (20)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (12)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- simply excellentJamaicanDined on 9/28/2014Exquisite dinner experience for myself and my wife. The ambience was excellent, we totally enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2014My wife and I double dated with another couple for our dual wedding anniversaries. The service staff was excellent and all four meals were top notch.Special Features:
- Still spectacularHealthdoctorDined on 9/28/2014560 still has the most spectacular view int DFW metroplex. Our food from the appetizers to the dessert was excellent. Service great.Great value in comparison to other fine metroplex restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of the bestDallasreviewerDined on 9/27/2014From the moment you park and start walking to the tower,you already know it's going to be an amazing place. My partner and I went to 560 on Saturday,for our anniversary,and we were really excited to finally see what this restaurant was really about. We had a table reserved for 9:30,and they had our table ready by 9:35. The elevator ride (which took almost a minute) showed you a glimpse of the view that was about to come. As soon as you arrive to the restaurant,the hosts show you your table and you are greeted by 2 servers(our main one was Cammie and she was the best). The menus come and go,appetizers, entrees, desserts, drinks. Plates are not small portion, and they were great! Overall this restaurant was the best restaurant we've gone to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Gorgeous views, fun atmosphere, food & wine perfectionSpecial Features:
- 50th birthday disapointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I called to set a reservation and had requested the best table for his 50th got a table and chair table nothing special food was good but to much pepper on the meat for our taste... I was just disapointed in the whole nightSpecial Features:
- Love it!!ShondaVDined on 9/26/2014Very Very nice and Excellent Service!!! The place ia very romantic, food is good, and drinks are great!!! Very great place, experience, and we loved it. Going back in two weeks!!! : )Special Features:
- Five SixtyTAPetermanDined on 9/26/2014We had the 7 course sampler. For the most part everything was spectacular! The quail was ok but nothing special. It was a great way to spend a fabulous evening.Special Features:
- Don't show up earlyDerekhDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I showed up about 45 minutes early for our 9:30 reservation to have a couple cocktails. The gentleman at the hostess stand was very nice but said that it was too crowded and we would need to wait. The only thing to do while waiting is walk through a gift shop that is interesting for about 5 minutes. When we did finally get called for our reservations it was 9:25. When we got off the elevator we noticed that the bar was completely empty. We were in our seats by 9:30 and from then on everything was fantastic. Great views, great service, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticSharonDined on 9/26/2014My daughters and I went there as part of our girls weekend and it was the best choice of the whole weekend. The atmosphere was great, the service was impeccable and the food was out of this world. Pricey, but worth it. Will return again some day.Special Features:
- Beautiful Views, Spicy FoodModerateFoodieDined on 9/26/2014The views of Dallas from fifty stories were fantastic. Cocktail selection was decent. The appetizer ribs, chicken dumplings, and pot stickers were very flavorful and delicious. As far as the entrees, all I can say is spicy. Although I enjoyed my braised beef, the 5 other people I was with were not keen on spicy food. They also ordered the braised beef, filet mignon, and prawns. I wish that the waiter would have warned everyone that chili peppers were the main seasoning. For the views I would return. For the food, I'd probably only order appetizers because the flavoring was diverse and unique. The entrees were so spicy, you really couldn't taste anything other than heat, which I was greatly disappointed with after the appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for out of townersCindyVIPDined on 9/25/2014The food is absolutely over the top! The prawns and red fish entrees were our favorites. Our only complaint was service - very, very slow. While this is a pricey place to go for dinner, the view is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FinedinefiendDined on 9/24/2014Eight of us enjoyed this evening together. The food was wonderful, and of course the view was outstanding. We had very good service.Special Features:
- Outstandingladygrace1Dined on 9/24/2014I have been wanting to go to this restaurant for years and it didn't disappoint. We got the five table tasting and it was delicious; every course was paired perfectly. It did take a long time but it was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Scenic restuarant !!lilaceyDined on 9/24/2014Had a great experience and could not be more thrilled to be at the restaurant. Food was amazing and so was the waitstaff. The drinks were all signatures and it made it that more enjoyable to try.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerSoto092314Dined on 9/23/2014Food was amazing! Service was exceptional! Chef went out of his way to fix things special for my husband who does not like sushi. Because of that we will be back. There was so much food to eat the portions were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- most romantic experiencelovefinediningDined on 9/22/2014We had a great time. The spring rolls were delicious. We also had the pork, just wish there was more sauce available. The sauce is under the pork but other than that, a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/22/2014It was a great Birthday evening!! Our waiter was exceptionally well trained and attentive.Special Features:
- Wolfgang Puck 560CnalvDined on 9/22/2014My husband and I came here for our anniversary and loved it all! We weren't sure what to expect since it was our first time, but we were very impressed. We did the five course tasting--it's the way to go in order to get the full experience! The view was amazing...having the restaurant spin was an added twist to our evening! We highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Night outKilroyDined on 9/22/2014Enjoyed Five Sixty completely! Staff was exceptional and professional from the 1st contact in the lower lobby. Wait staff very attentive yet not "pushy". Food was excellent and plentiful! Beautiful view of Dallas with a nice ambiance. I would like to see a little more space between seated parties though. We will go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightKaydubleuDined on 9/22/2014Great ambience and excellent food. Can't beat the atmosphere, highly recommend trying this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing overlookedDanWroteThisReviewDined on 9/21/2014Very impressed with the whole experience, amazing attention to detail and clearly an organization that strives for unqualified perfection. The food is amazing, the service is over the top, and of course the view and ambiance are unique, memorable, and simply unmatched anywhere in Dallas. I can't say enough about what a perfect night it was at this incredible place, and I will go back often to relive the experience.Special Features:
- Gets better each timeBudrovillaVIPDined on 9/20/2014Little pricey but you get what you pay for. Our waiter Henry was great. No complaints on food, service or wine. Highly recommend especially for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining in style!SeafoodcriticsDined on 9/20/2014Our experience was exactly as advertised. Our food selections turned out perfectly prepared and the presentations were unique and classy. We had a window table with panoramic views of Dallas and were treated to a gorgeous sunset. The waiters were clearly busy, but attentive and our table was double teamed with two gentlemen who were knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly. Make no mistake, you do pay a premium for the view and ambience. A very nice treat if expense is not a concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperienceH82cookDined on 9/20/2014We had a wonderful time with a party of 10 for my daughter's 16th birthday!Special Features:
- wolf gang puck 560joepancakeDined on 9/20/2014The service was very slow. 2.5 hours for an appetizer, meal and dessert. The food was good but there was little of it. The price was way too expensive for the amount of food delivered. Of course, the view was great.Special Features:
- best Asian food in Dallasartteacher2014Dined on 9/20/2014560 is hands down the best restaurant in Dallas. The service is impeccable and no details are left unattended. The pork belly pot stickers with black vinegar we're awesome. The sushi is to die for, this was my second time dining at this restaurant, some people complain about small portions but my partner and I had four courses and the bill was only $85.00. A great value and a great view of downtown Dallas.Special Features:
- Great Night!nightoutDined on 9/19/2014We came to celebrate our aniversary and came out with a great impression, food is good, the service from the moment they welcome you very nice and professional. I would definitely come back again my wife and I love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time PatronLuv2dineDined on 9/19/2014I can not express how amazing this place is! We went to celebrate wife's birthday and it was our very first visit! The service was remarkable and the food was AWESOME!!!! It is not as expensive as I was told. Perfect for a romantic date with your significant other! We will definantly be going back! My wife could not stop talking about it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinnerFlamingoGalDined on 9/18/2014We loved it! Very pricey, but it was a 20 yr anniversary celebration (they didn't do anything special for us knowing it was a big anniversary so don't go in expecting that). Food and service were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, great view!AlexDined on 9/17/2014It was my first time at this restaurant after the remodel. The ambient is great and view is spectacular (needless to say right!). The food is excellent!! I would recommend the shrimp and lobster spring roll as appetizer - it was AMAZING!! For desert the best one was the chocolate mouse pie topped with raspberries - seems so simple but was perfectly done and with very rich flavor!!Special Features:
- Great viewDiscern2dineDined on 9/17/2014Great location and view. Tasty food. Had reservation for 8.00 PM and was on time. However, they had already run out of their lacquered duck which was disappointing! Service was excellent. The waiters were however too attentive and polite that made it a little cheesy. It seemed like they were working extra hard to impress. The pork with cabbage was mediocre but the Singapore prawns were great.Special Features:
- victorSDined on 9/17/2014It was an amazing experience, if you like asian food this is your place, I loved the food, suchi dessert, the 360 view was so awesome, I got the chef's 7 courses it took like 2.5 hours it was really good but I would've gotten a regular entree, not cause the price but it takes to long, I highly recommend this restaurant everyday it will be an amazing experience, I'd go again, definitelySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tasting dinner was a treatnicknameVIPDined on 9/17/2014the serving size for the tasting meal were generous and oh soo delicious. My husband thinks its the best one ever. I felt the dessert was so so, but the rest of the meal was great for a 31st year anniversary dinner with a view. Matthew our server was so knowledgeable about the wines and each course. My wino husband enjoyed every wine pairing and was impressed that they are not the normal napa wines. Great variety of grapes we have not experienced yet and were pleasantly surprised. Thank youSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Great Service and the foods was wonderful.. I will come back - hopefully soon.
- Romantic!1WineandDinenight1Dined on 9/14/2014If your looking for a place to bring your lady for great night of romance you bring her here. Trust me there's nothing that comes close in the DFW area. Especially at night you when can see the whole downtown skyline while enjoying amazing food. The food is just fabulous the best dish being the quail gotta try it. For desserts we got the souffle which was a fun experience they bring it out and make the finishing touches on your dining table a great romantic dessert for sure. Also the customer service was perfect everybody who worked there were just so kind and attentive definitely a 5 star service.I just want to say a big thanks to the staff and chefs for making it a wonderful night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014the prices were ridiculous for what you got also the drinks are a huge ripoff. Way to expensive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014Vey charming place, food was very good and the service was great! Nice and romantic! Hard to get reservations, always booked!Special Features:
- Lovely EveningBandBDined on 9/11/2014The food, service, atmosphere, and view were wonderful, but the three groups next to the two us were loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9/11 DinneralexDined on 9/11/2014Food was great. .. The only inconvenience was an over charge on my tab. good thing I noticed that my tab was about $65.00 wrong. They fixed but it was just a bit uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.