Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3917
- Phone: 2147415560x
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m.– 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday
5 p.m.– 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. – 12 a.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. -- 11 p.m., Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Patton Robertson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Five Sixty or custom menus available for all events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining space rotates above the Dallas skyline.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Eck 214-571-5733x
- Special Events: Please Contact Lauren Eck 214.571.5733
A word from Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
We are now Open on Sundays! Come join us at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower. The skyline’s distinguishing 560-foot landmark with the distinctive glowing ball houses legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s first fine dining restaurant in the city. Upon ascending 50 stories, diners depart from the elevator at the center of the restaurant. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck’s renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT. Featuring modern fusion of Asian dishes, the menu can be enjoyed in the 150-seat main room or at the restaurant’s two stylish bars: a rotating bar facing outwards so patrons can enjoy the view, and a stationary, ultra-contemporary illuminated glass bar where guests can watch the action at the sushi and robata exhibition kitchen. Wine aficionados will appreciate an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck reviews from OpenTable diners
473 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (409)special occasion (406)romantic (331)notable wine list (169)fit for foodies (148)hot spot (91)vibrant bar scene (70)late-night find (65)good for groups (52)neighborhood gem (40)kid-friendly (22)great for lunch (14)great for brunch (12)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- so expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014the prices were ridiculous for what you got also the drinks are a huge ripoff. Way to expensive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014Vey charming place, food was very good and the service was great! Nice and romantic! Hard to get reservations, always booked!Special Features:
- Lovely EveningBandBDined on 9/11/2014The food, service, atmosphere, and view were wonderful, but the three groups next to the two us were loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9/11 DinneralexDined on 9/11/2014Food was great. .. The only inconvenience was an over charge on my tab. good thing I noticed that my tab was about $65.00 wrong. They fixed but it was just a bit uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveMikeyD60Dined on 9/9/2014Celebrating our 25th anniversary I took my wife back to the place I proposed. We now have new memories to look back upon. 560 is a true gem for Dallas. With all the additions to the Dallas skyline there is no better view from which to take in all the sites. Thank you 560!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!KcjimjDined on 9/9/2014The view, the food, and the service all spectacular. The 560 is on top of Reunion Tower 560 in thr, hence it's name. This a repeat trip for an anniversary and everything was really nicely done.. We had the 7 course sampling menu ($135 each). Pacing and service was perfect. The food was spicier than I remembered which was good. The sushi, dim sum platter, and the filet were favorites. The restaurant rotates, making a complete rotation about every 45 minutes, giving diners a panoramic view of Dallas. An exceptional dining experience.Special Features:
- Great food but mistakes on orderKellyDined on 9/6/2014Great food! Gorgeous view of Dallas! Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable about menu. He recommended a great cocktail with tequila and this really cool modern, very large ice cube! Unfortunately they forgot one of the meals at our table. And that was after she didn't get the appetizer she ordered. So her husband ate first...by himself. My husband and I split several things. Our salmon was raw inside so we had to send back. Several mishaps - not sure where the ball dropped. With that said - food was excellent. However with the big prices...they need to get their act together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sunset and food of DallasFamilyBDined on 9/6/2014What a great ambiance, service, food and view of the city. We were with a party of 6 celebrating a special B-day. It was a great diner. There was no rush at all.Special Features:
- Nice eveningNonicknameDined on 9/5/2014Service and food were ok. service and food were ok. Service and food were ok. Service and food were ok.Special Features:
- FantasticDallasGuy88Dined on 9/5/2014The environment and service were great and of course the view is unbeatable. Just a fantastic restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small PortionsIlovefoodDined on 9/5/2014I thought the food was good but I was upset with both the appetizer and dessert portion sizes. I completed my appetizer in less than a minute. For dessert we got the stawberry crumble & it was literally maybe 3 tbsp of ice cream in the dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014it was a great evening with no problems for family members that I had fly in from Georgia they loved it and so did I the best time I had sense I moved here to the Dallas Fort worth area will diffidently make that my spot to be often thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place for dinerBetoDined on 9/5/2014Spectacular view of Dallas downtown with superb food and very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but probably won't go againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014It had great atmosphere, view, and the staff was courteous. The only complaint is the food portions. I know fancy restaurants aren't known for having real portions, but even considering that, they are soooo small. The entrees were very small and the dessert was smaller than a cupcake – for 15 dollars. I thought it was some kind of in between palate at first. We spent 170 dollars total, and my girl was still hungry. Basically, go here if you like good views, aren't very hungry, and have a lot of disposable income.Special Features:
- Excellent establishment.ExceleDined on 9/4/2014Service from check-in to the table service was outstanding. The food was amazing and the view was unbelievable. Excellent place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisy but good foodFood4ThoughtDined on 9/3/2014Service was below the expectation for the price that we paid. We expected a better service with some more attention. Fork was missing from the table and we had to draw the attention twice to get one. Food was served without delay and it was good. Ofcourse, we were paying for the location and that didn't disappoint us. The restaurant was very crowded with lots of tables and chairs. Even the attendants were bumping to the guests! We went to Wednesday evening and it was very noisy, don't know what might happen on weekends! Food quantity was ok but the quality was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Food and service were excellent. Great views and very romantic.Special Features:
- Not kid friendlyViz2Dined on 9/2/2014The seats were very low making it hard to get in and get out. Both for kids and adults. Food was alright not very exceptional. We ordered roasted chicken. The side fish fried rice was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food I've ever eatenDallasTexanDined on 9/2/2014I love coming to this restaurant for any special occasion. It's a treat just to recommend it to a friend and see their faces as they look out on the Dallas skyline and upon the artistically laid plates of amazing food. The ambience is outstanding but somehow the food is even better. We were celebrating a birthday this past time dining here and the amount of attention we received and the level of service was outstanding. I always recommend the lacquered duckling, unlike other gourmet restaurants the portion is quite sizable. The fat is rendered to perfection and bursts with crisp flavor and a fabulous plum wine sauce. Easily my favorite destination in Dallas, nowhere better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good ambience and foodVickDined on 8/31/2014The ambience, the food and the service were great. Enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceHalfFullWineGlassDined on 8/31/2014Getting double charged for food not ordered, having the wrong items brought to the table, unknowledgable server, and checking in an hour early only to be seated 20 min after my reservation make for a subpar night.Special Features:
- Fantastic viewBenoitDined on 8/31/2014Expensive, but it has no equal to compare with. I have been there with my wife and 2 kids a few times and I will definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceExquisiteDined on 8/31/2014Out of all the restaurants that I have been to this one actually impressed me the most the way the treated us and especially the dessert. When ever they brought it and said "happy anniversary" on it I knew then that they actually care for their customers. But overall it was great and I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was off.Abdul1Dined on 8/30/2014Waited completely forgot about our drinks. I waited 45 minutes then reminded him, and he played it off like he still remembered. My wife's plate was supposed to have the ginger on the side, the ginger was not served on the side. She is pregnant and certain things make her stomach flip so she was not able to eat the whole meal.Special Features:
- TheMarriageGambleDined on 8/30/2014The waiter was friendly but very inexperienced which detracted from the entire dining experience. He didn't make any mistakes, we just anticipated an experience waiter which adds to the dining experience rather than detracts from it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special DateTallMarkDined on 8/29/2014Great view, table was ready at the time promised, food was excellent, service was great, and the cheaper wines on the menu were excellent so no need to splurge. Had the quail. Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Great dinner!Luv2dineDined on 8/29/2014We had a blast ! The food was amazing! Everything was great!!we will definitely return !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!ShesaidyesDined on 8/28/2014A unique and beautiful view of down town Dallas. Excellent food and service. The rotation of the dining area provided for an ever changing scene and once the sun set the lights of the city and metro-plex came on it was a very pretty view. I proposed to my girl friend, now fiancé :) here and it was a perfect place for it! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Dallas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing NightMattinthehattDined on 8/27/2014I wanted to propose to my now fiance at Reunion Tower, so I went up there to see what my options were. The staff was incredibly helpful and full of fun ideas to make the night even more special, including being very supportive as I became more nervous through the night. I had the Lacquered Chinese Duck and it was the best duck I have ever tasted, my now fiance had the General Tso Crispy Quail and it was equally delicious. After dinner the lead manager personally took us down to the Geo-Deck after hours so that my now fiance and I could take in the scenery before I proposed to her. It was one of the best nights in my life and the ambiance, staff and food of 5-60 Wolfgang Puck had a fair amount of reason for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at 560!DallasMarriedLoveBirdsDined on 8/27/2014My wife and I really enjoyed her special birthday at 560. The food was excellent. The service could not have been better. The view was spectacular. We also loved the cocktails and wine. We had a wonderful experience from the time we valet parked our car until we drove home. We will return soon to sample and enjoy some of the other dishes, wines, and cocktails on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014My husband took myself and our 2 daughters to dinner for my Birthday. It was definitely a special occasion kind of place. The atmosphere is nice, the service is good and the food is pretty good. I love the view at sunset. Our girls liked going to the bathroom and then trying to find our table again. It was a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time and impresseddansan1224Dined on 8/25/2014I had heard of the restaurant before and had been interested in going for a while now. I was so glad that I did go and took my girlfriend there for a our one year anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even Dallas looks pretty from hereCBRADined on 8/24/2014Dallas can in no way claim to be a beautiful place. But from up the Reunion tower it is as beautiful as it gets. And a visit to Five Sixty is as close to perfection in my books. The service, food, ambiance was perfect. We tried everything from sushi, appetizers, different entres and deserts. We were all impressed with the quality, flavours and presentation. Even though this is not a low price establishment, I can say that it is well worth the money to go here. Very few places around the world I have tried can match this. As always, there is room for improvement. The seating was not perfect. I was sitting in a couch and it was a bit too low for dining. The persons sitting in the swivel chairs complained about upper back support.Special Features:
- Beautiful...GroomDined on 8/23/2014My young Bride to Be breath was taken away and she absolutely was floored.Special Features:
- Late dinner reservation (10 PM)livetolatedineDined on 8/23/2014Always a coin flip with such a late reservation, but everything went off without a hitch for being so late. Staff was very helpful...and correct on his recommendations. Restaurant was clean,friendly, and noise level was low. Perfert for a date with my 12 yr old, she can cancel it off her bucket list for the trip to the "disco Ball" Thanks everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too fancy for usimtoofancyDined on 8/23/2014Atmosphere was nice. Loved the revolving restaurant, such a nice scenic view. If I were to dine at this restaurant again, I'd go just for a few drinks and appetizers. Entrees tasted wonderfully, but felt it was overpriced for the small portions we received. We had to get some more to eat afterwards.Special Features:
- Five Sixtyluv2dinewith3Dined on 8/22/2014We have made it a new tradition in our family to celebrate the "end of summer" and have dessert at Five Sixty with our son. We all enjoys the scenic view at the top of the tower and the food and service is 5 star. They were right on top our son's nut allergy and made suggestions on which desserts were nut free.Special Features:
- RebecabeccaDined on 8/22/2014Five sixty is a wonderful restaurant to enjoy a scenic view with friends. The food is great and also the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was wonderful, Matthew paced our food selections. The hostess was accommodating offering a booth upon our request. And of course the view was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME, RELAXING EXPERIENCEPixieVIPDined on 8/20/2014Besides the outstanding food and service, we were not pressured to sit down right at the time of our reservation. In fact, we had a couple drinks at the bar and enjoyed the scenery and 45 minutes after our reservation, we were ready to sit down (now we could have been ready earlier but we were not pressured into it and was given the option to relax and enjoy our time in the lounge area - it was a birthday for someone in our group who did not reside in Dallas so a very special occasion). I would HIGHLY recommend dining at this restaurant as the atmosphere, service and food is absolutely amazing.Special Features: