Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3917
- Phone: 2147415560x
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m.– 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday
5 p.m.– 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. – 12 a.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. -- 11 p.m., Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Patton Robertson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Five Sixty or custom menus available for all events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining space rotates above the Dallas skyline.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Eck 214-571-5733x
- Special Events: Please Contact Lauren Eck 214.571.5733
A word from Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
We are now Open on Sundays! Come join us at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower. The skyline’s distinguishing 560-foot landmark with the distinctive glowing ball houses legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s first fine dining restaurant in the city. Upon ascending 50 stories, diners depart from the elevator at the center of the restaurant. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck’s renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT. Featuring modern fusion of Asian dishes, the menu can be enjoyed in the 150-seat main room or at the restaurant’s two stylish bars: a rotating bar facing outwards so patrons can enjoy the view, and a stationary, ultra-contemporary illuminated glass bar where guests can watch the action at the sushi and robata exhibition kitchen. Wine aficionados will appreciate an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck reviews from OpenTable diners
458 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (401)scenic view (393)romantic (331)notable wine list (162)fit for foodies (159)hot spot (101)vibrant bar scene (71)good for groups (64)late-night find (57)neighborhood gem (37)kid-friendly (17)great for lunch (13)great for brunch (8)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- The best!!EC1105Dined on 10/17/2014I took my girlfriend to this restaurant as a surprise..we loved it!! Best food we have ever tried..the service is so good and attentive...we recommend it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate in StyleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014My husband, parents and I went to Five Sixty for my 35th birthday. It exceeded our expectations by miles! The atmosphere, views, service, food, wine selection were beyond anything we hoped it would be. We will certainly be repeat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014My lady and I second time up there. It was great. This time was our 7th Anniversary together. I booked a 7:30 time so we could watch the sunset. The service was good, they kept out waters full and waiters were very friendly. My complaint would only be the waiter who serve our table must of been having a bad day of some sort. Don't get me wrong he was very respectful but just didn't have the energy I anticipated. He did not crack one smile. That thru off my mood from the get go. Idk if it was from not ordering a drink or a main course but I just felt like we were not included. Beside that part of the service, everything else was good. The last visit left a bitter taste so I do not know if I will be going there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Food was as good as the ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014You couldn't ask for a better experience. From the reservations the service and the food were all OUTSTANDING! Would highly recommend to anyone who loves the view of downtown Dallas.Special Features:
- It was my wife's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014I booked this dinner for my wife's birthday due to the fact she loves the Dallas sky line and the view was great also the food was great our server was very nice friendly and took care of us very good I will recommend this place to othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When the hype is understateddoug123Dined on 10/14/2014The experience was excellent from the elevator to the top to being greeted at the door and having our party of 5 being seated right away, we knew this was going to be special. Our 2 team servers were excellent and all was great. The food was awesome and I could have made a meal of the appetizers. The portions were excellent and the big hits were the Crispy quail and the Duck. Service was well timed no long wait and no feeling of being rushed. Prices were extremely reasonable for the quality, service and ambiance. Can't think of a more pleasant experience. Will certainly come back numerous timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing PacingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014I ordered an entree and an appetizer. The person I was with ordered the tasting menu, so we knew food would come at strange times. However, after his third plate was delivered, we were looking for the waiter to ask about the appetizer or ask for a piece of bread or something. Did not find him, but my entree was delivered next. The only response I got was "I don't know what's going on with the kitchen." I was just surprised for this caliber of restaurant to make that type of mistake and then just let it go. I was starving, so waiting that long for food did not really help me enjoy the ambiance or the meal as much as I would have if my order had been correct. That being said the person I was with loved the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a Must Go To PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/13/2014Yes, the food is fantastic! The view even better! If you are in Dallas, you need to see Dallas and this is an excellent way to do just that. Drive the city by day and see it in style at night. First courses are big enough to share. Don't be afraid to ask what something is and to try something new (if you are not a foodie so to speak). Don't look in the mirrors near the elevator at ground level - trust me. Better roadway signs would help. It's not the first left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Special Occasion SpotDallDinerDined on 10/13/2014My wife and I went here for our 19th wedding anniversary. The food was great - had the duckling and the Texas Redfish, both were superb. Wait staff was very nice and attentive. When we made the reservation they asked if we were celebrating anything and I told them it was our anniversary. The staff knew this and all commented on it. At the end of the meal, we shared a dessert and they brought out the plate with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate on it. The combination of the food, the attentiveness of the staff and, of course, the great views of the Dallas skyline made this a really enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- Take your woman here....DateNightDefiniteYesDined on 10/11/2014She will thank you. It was the most memorable experience. She was totally surprised, blew away by the upscale service and great food. She loved the elevator ride to the top and seeing the Dallas Skyline from an up close and personal perspectiveSpecial Features:
- great for special daysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014This place is great for special events like first date ...wedding anniversarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable food and viewsHinsley1Dined on 10/10/2014Drove from OKC to Dallas just to eat at the Five Sixty to see what all the fuss was about. The filet you can cut with a spoon!!! Some of the sauces had a bite to them but with FLAVOR!! A 5 STAR experience for our whole group. Food was worth the drive!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The only complaint I have was with valet parking. Our reservation was at 8 and we did not return till after 10:30. By that time the outside parking attendants had left the street level checkin. We did not see any signs informing us of how to retrieve our car. We had to wander around inside till we found the hotel lobby that directed us to an inside valet desk. They took care of us finally after wasting approx 15 minutes. Not a good evening finish after a great meal at great restaurant.Special Features:
- Somehow disappointedLeandroDined on 10/9/2014First: I made a question about get 15 minutes earlier at the restaurant and the answer was that you a bar for it. When I arrived was different and you did not had open spot so I waited from 7:00 to 7:45 (reservation at 7:30) Second: I choose the 5 course meal and said that I do not like spice food. Everything was spice. The spice food was not a big issue but I lost the sun set and the moonrise...in the end I spend 285 dollars in a dinner for 2 without those features and having spice food...Special Features:
- Best View in TownOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014If you've ever heard the phrase "watching the World go by", it definitely applies to 560. Sipping your drinks and nibbling on outstanding appetizers was an awesome way to unwind after a long day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five SixtyJoeCPADined on 10/8/2014Chose this place for a romantic dinner. The restaurant was beautiful. Service was great. View was of course amazing. But is was VERY noisy in there. We had to talk louder and lean in to hear each other. The sushi was amazing and the dumpling appetizer was great. But the main course, I had the quail and she had the pork, was just okay. Nothing special. I was really disappointed in the main course. I didn't get to eat what I wanted, lacquered duck, as they were already out of it at 8pm on a Thursday. She had two glasses of wine, and I had two beers. Our ticket was right at $200 with tip total was $244. I've had better food at street vendors. So I won't recommend this place unless you just want to eat 560 feet in the air.Special Features:
- Great birthdayTapcadDined on 10/6/2014Celebrated my fiancé 30th birthday here. Great service and incredible food. Very romantic. Deserts not as good as the other food but overall great expierence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeDayTrekkerDined on 10/4/2014This is the third time we have eaten here since May it has been Great every time especially since we are not from this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencemistfuzzDined on 10/4/2014We took our daughter for her 20th birthday. This was the most pleasant experience in a long time. The scene, the food, the service, etc. is above excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BestmattDined on 10/4/2014Absolutely amazing food and wonderful ambiance make for a perfect anniversary evening. the server Harri and the chef made the evening extra special with great service and some wonderfully presented compliments of the chef to congratulate us on our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant but poor serviceDiningguestDined on 10/3/2014I had some out of town guests visit Dallas for the first time and I wanted to show them a good time by taking them to a great unique restaurant. Unfortunately the experience was anything but great. I want to start by saying the food was delicious and the restaurant itself was very nice. However, the service was very poor. I found myself having to apologize to all of my guests for the bad experience.
- Celebration dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Great restaurant. Food was excellent atmosphere was fantastic. Good for romantic dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just get appetizer and drinktogether4everDined on 10/3/2014My suggestion would be to get appetizers and a drink. If you and your date got a glass of wine ($15 per glass) and an appetizer (about $15) with tax and tip , that would be $60 and a spectacular view. Or you could be like us... we did appetizer, 2 drinks each, 2 main entrees, and a dessert. Tax and tip... $250. Yes, $250. The food was "good".... but for the prices they charge, it should be outstanding. When I was in Chicago and spent that type of money, I came away telling everyone how fabulous the food was. This is definitely not the case here. You are obviously paying for the view and the name. Enjoy the view and hang on to some of your money and eat dinner elsewhere.Special Features:
- nice restaurantgreatspicytunaDined on 10/3/2014the restaurant was very clean & good service. The prices are priced for high end restaurant that it is, Sushi is the bomb as well as the sashimi definitely some of the best I've had & I have ordered it at many a fine restaurant. Martini are great also...we will be back...the 7 course meal is so worth the price...Special Features:
- betterservicejennraeDined on 10/3/2014Food was fantastic as well as the city view. Cheap chairs were uncomfortable and the staff and manager were not accommodating when we wanted to get more comfortable seating.Special Features:
- Perfect ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014I have always wanted to go to this restaurant but was skeptical of the food at first. After ordering appetizers and entrees, each meal was delicious and nicely presented. The view at night was awesome. Overall, it was a perfect experience.Special Features:
- LelanLelanDined on 10/2/2014Great food, great menu, great service! Jaw-dropping view of city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 18th birthday for daughterbdayDined on 10/2/2014The staff and the food were excellent. The staff made my daughter feel special and the manager went above and beyond to acknowledge us and make her night great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- can't wait for my next visit.sweetest29thDined on 10/2/2014I had a smile the whole time! The waiter could have warned me how hot the chef prepared his sushi but it was delightful anyways. I really enjoyed how sweet and attentive all the waiters treated us. I knew that's where I was suppose to be to celebrate my birthday with my husband. Thank you, 560! You have gained a loyal customer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightDee9811Dined on 10/1/2014You will quickly get used to the rotation, best time to go in my opinion is at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was ok.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014From reading all the reviews, I had high expectations because everyone was saying that it was a great restaurant, and that it is...no other restaurant in town can beat the scenic view it has. My complaint would have to be the food and the service we had that night. The guy was ok towards the end, but it took him a long time to even come and get our order, forgetting that we already had to wait a long time for the food. Maybe it was the plate I got but the beef had too much fat because I rarely got any meat. The cake they brought my boyfriend at the end of dinner was actually the BEST cake we've ever had though. In all, will I come back? mmm...maybe...but I hope their food tastes better then.Special Features:
- Elegant food with a viewJBFRDined on 9/30/2014We went to Five Sixty to celebrate our anniversary and one sure is for sure: it is quite an adventure! As we entered the reunion tower, everything was perfect, the hostess welcomes you with a nice smile, the ambiance is warm and sophisticated. The ride in the elevator is impressive as you see the town getting smaller through the window. "560 feet high" says the operator. The name of the restaurant finally makes sense to us. And when the doors open, you finally meet the venue. The restaurant is elegant and design, the waiters are spotless and very professional. We had a wonderful evening and shared some pretty interesting food from dumplings to tuna tartare to lackered duck. Only drawback: Prices are as high as the tower.Special Features:
- Great staff!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Our waiters were knowledgable about the restaurant curious facts and very attentive. They were very personable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply excellentJamaicanDined on 9/28/2014Exquisite dinner experience for myself and my wife. The ambience was excellent, we totally enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding ServiceMrStoneDined on 9/28/2014My wife and I double dated with another couple for our dual wedding anniversaries. The service staff was excellent and all four meals were top notch.Special Features:
- Still spectacularHealthdoctorDined on 9/28/2014560 still has the most spectacular view int DFW metroplex. Our food from the appetizers to the dessert was excellent. Service great.Great value in comparison to other fine metroplex restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of the bestDallasreviewerDined on 9/27/2014From the moment you park and start walking to the tower,you already know it's going to be an amazing place. My partner and I went to 560 on Saturday,for our anniversary,and we were really excited to finally see what this restaurant was really about. We had a table reserved for 9:30,and they had our table ready by 9:35. The elevator ride (which took almost a minute) showed you a glimpse of the view that was about to come. As soon as you arrive to the restaurant,the hosts show you your table and you are greeted by 2 servers(our main one was Cammie and she was the best). The menus come and go,appetizers, entrees, desserts, drinks. Plates are not small portion, and they were great! Overall this restaurant was the best restaurant we've gone to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulFebIceDined on 9/27/2014Gorgeous views, fun atmosphere, food & wine perfectionSpecial Features:
- Everything was spectacular!KLKRDined on 9/27/2014Everything was perfect It was my fiance's birthday. My waiter was great. She loved the whole experience. Kudos to him and the entire staff. I will definately come back. Make sure you reserve early for dining on the weekends. I had to reserve over two months in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th birthday disapointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I called to set a reservation and had requested the best table for his 50th got a table and chair table nothing special food was good but to much pepper on the meat for our taste... I was just disapointed in the whole nightSpecial Features: